View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular studies 

Post Re: Extracurricular studies
Pia stretched like a cat. It was so pleasant, the smooth feathers, being cradled on a wing. The tip of each feather made her buzz and tingle, like something vibrated inside her. She really felt like she ought to get up, but it felt so good..

Mana! It must be the mana I am feeling. I bet he is covered in it.

"Well, I am feeling kind of.. It is hard to place into words. It feels like something like I don't know what is, but it is just like I am.."

Pia shut her mouth. She was about to say "horny", because that was the closest. All the mana moving in and out of her was like a long, pleasant round of foreplay. Her cheeks were flustered, her lips were moist and her eyelids heavy with pleasure. But she could not say that. Seraph was an angel, and Pia had a definite idea that one should not act like a slut in the presence of an angel.

"..tipsy. Is it always like that?"
That was the truth as well. Her mind was in a state of light intoxination, to say the least.
"Err.. I suppose I should stand up. Thanks for catching me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Tipsy wasn't the word you were originally going to use was it Pia? Seraph asked. While he couldn't see a lie the pause, and her actions in that pause, told Seraph all he needed to. He was someone who had fought against demons, beings that could flat out lie without their soul changing in the slightest. He knew how to spot when someone was only telling a half truth, or was trying to hide something. Pia's arousal meant he had no problem at all seeing her, and that was all he really needed to determine if someone was trying to trick him.

Of course just because Seraph knew she had ommited something it didn't mean he wouldn't answer her other questions. At first. When your body is exposed to large amounts of mana over long periods of time your natural limit starts to increase, and it is only when you have more mana than your natural limit that it starts to cause additional sensations. And only stand up if your not simply going to fall over again. Doing otherwise would be silly, and it really isn't a problem for me to support your weight on a wing. Take as much time as you need to collect yourself. Considering the effect the wing would have on Pia remaining on it wouldn't help her collect herself and recover. But it would feel good, and Seraph had just provided Pia an excuse to remain on the wing of light and mana.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:48 pm
Profile YIM

"Thanks!", Pia said, glad to be allowed to rest some more. It felt good, like resting on the hammock in the garden back home on a warm summer day. With the addition if tingling sparks of mana, obviously.

She should worry that Seraph had so easily detected her thoughts, but she was to light headed from the previous rush to care overmuch. Still, she did feel bad having been caught in a half-truth. Pia believed in honesty.

"Well, I do feel lind of tipsy, but I also feel.. I am really embarassed to say it.." Her cheeks were getting a bit redder, and this time it was not just arousal or mana. Instinctively, she reached down to pull down her skirt, seeking to cover herself.
"It..it feels.. kinda.. like I have been making out with my girl." Pia stuttered.

Ooops! Her lightheadedness had made her careless. I really do hope the whole smiting sodomites stuff from the Old Testament is just a tall tale!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph simply smiled at her admission, the Darklight Grimore had already informed him of Pia's relationship with Cala, and he had learned of Cala and Vera's relationship the last time he had visited Vera. So you tried to decieve me for something as simple as that? You didn't really think I cared in the slightest did you?

Seraph's voice was teasing, and when he continued that became more obvious. Although if you really want I could go all fire and brimstone ... actually that seems too much like work for tonight. Even here it isn't often you encouter someone with true potential and I would hate to ruin that.

Seraph had started, ever so slightly, rocking the wing Pia was resting on. Letting it gently sway back and forth, simulating a hammock swaying gently in the breeze. He slowly made the movement more pronounced and noticible. He also focused on the surface of the wing, and the light covering it that Pia was resting on rippled as it started to gently massage the parts of her body resting on it.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile YIM

She was getting up again. Seriously. It was just so comfortable.

She laughed a little. She was glad Seraph was not all brimstoney. She was certain that even if her name meant pious, she was pretty certain that her stay on Shokushu had strained any claim she had to purity. Not that she thought being gay made her dirty, but the sex, the violence.. she was afraid she would be seen as tainted.

"Mmmmm...", she said as the effect of the massage kicked in. It was good, very good. She would have loved to just lay there and let her mind drift while her body was being taken care of. Still, she would not be herself if she was not curious. "So.. if I may ask.. the things I did, the polarities. Those are just the foundation, right? To make an actual spell, I need to shape the mana as well. Direct it, give it shape and a purpose."

Inside, she had already thought of one way to use mana, no doubt influenced by her aroused state. If she used the mana to make a current through her own or someone elses erogenous zones..
Stop it Pia! Must you be so sex obsessed?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph nodded at Pia's question, the massage's getting more and more skilled as they adapted to her body and reacted to treat her in the most pleasing way possible. A polarity is used to affect uncontrolled 'raw' mana. Generally to cast a spell you draw it towards yourself with a positive polarity and than channel it into a spell. Since mana that has a purpose, or a direction, is unaffected by a polarity. When someone gets too more advanced spell casting you place Negative polarities around you in addition to the positive polarity inside you, drawing more mana from a larger area into yourself for the use in magic. Do you want me to set an excersie for you to do to learn how to actually do something with the mana to give it that purpose?

Seraph smiled at Pia as he made the offer, his mind already trying to come up with something ... suitable ... for her to do to learn how to use mana. Seraph could see just how aroused she was, and figured that setting her something that played to that arousal would serve Seraph's true want quite nicely.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 am
Profile YIM

Pia shivered with delight as Seraph's massage teased and pleased her body. She closed her eyes and made a sound almost like a purr.

"So, you cannot just deflect a spell by using a negaitive polarity, then? The mana would already have a purpose, and not be deflected. But if you put the negative polarity in place before the spell is formed.." There was more she tried to say, but her voice was heavy with pleasure, and the sentence just trailed off.

Once Seraph offered to let her try on her own, her eyes lit up excitement, however.
"You mean, you think I am ready to cast a real spell! Oh, wow! That would be awesome!"
Pia suddenly looked like a child given apresent. She even clapped her hands together with joy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 pm
Profile YIM

When Pia's voice trailed off Seraph decided to finish her question and turn it into a statement. you can disrupt the other caster from gathering the mana required to cast their spells, or even to actually create a polarity of their own. In fact there are entire 'winds' of magic that are devoted purely to preventing a foe from gathering, or using mana.

Seraph couldn't help but broaden his smile and chuckle a little at Pia's reaction, so very cute and innocent. I said an excersise, something that will make your ability to cast spells and manipulate mana a lot better than it is now. Perhaps if you are very good I will teach you how to cast a basic spell before I return to my garden for the night.

What technique you need to learn is how to 'see' mana, more commonly known as 'mana sight'. At the moment you can either draw mana towards you, or repel it away from you. You have no idea how much mana is around you, no idea how strong a polarity you should make, and no idea how quickly a polairty will gather mana. For raw mana the mana around me is very stable, since it mostly is my own wasted power that simply seeps out no matter what I do.

Tell me when I can begin, and although I am happy to go over this again if you do not understand straight off if you get distracted and your mind wanders I will not bother trying to teach you any more. I have little patience for those who waste my time, especially when I am being generous.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was a little dissapointed when Seraph told her she was not ready for a spell yet. But what he explained made sense. Obviously one needed some sort of way to sense the mana one sought to control. Not being able to see what she was doing was certainly why controlling the polarities was so hard.

For a brief moment, Pia was afraid her poor eyesight might interfere, but she dismissed the thought. Mana sight probably did not obey the laws of visual sight.

Seraph's admonission tho stay focused hit home. She did not wish to be a dissapointment, and she did not wish to loose her tutor now that she was making so much progress. She placed her legs on the floor, and stood up. The movement made the fabric of her panties move a little, enough to send a jolt of sensation through her sex. Even the feeling of her skirt against her thighs was erotic.

She surpressed a shiver. "I'll do my best to focus.", she said, expression serious. "I got to admit I am still feeling the effects of the mana, but I guess I need to learn to handle this much, right?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

If you ever find something that can actually match the amount of mana that seeps out of me I will be amazed. Of course the more mana you are used to feeling around you the more control you will have when there is less mana than that. As such it would probably be a good idea to get used to it. Plus I can't reduce the amount of mana I release any more than I already do, so your options really are either get used to it or you will have to find another teacher.

Seraph waved his hand and in response the page on the Darklight Grimore flickered and changed. The book floated up and gently hovered towards Pia, letting her read the displayed page. Rather than simply explain the process that Pia would need to follow to achieve mana sight Seraph would let her read the fairly dfetailed entry in the Darklight Grimore. It explained how to first 'close' your physical eyes and instead 'open' your soul's eyes. Assuming Pia understood the technique at first she would simply see all mana as a blur of colour.

If you have any questions or don't understand something just ask. And when you try it don't look at me while you do so, that would be like the very first thing your eyes see is a sun.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 am
Profile YIM

Pia was visibly surprised when the grimoire suddenly opened, seemingly of its own accord. Even if she had felt the effects on her own body, she was far from used to what magic could do. Even if it might be a minor trick, it did not stop her from being impressed. Seraph could do with ease what was impossible for most humans.

She approached the book, and began reading, once again leaning forward and resting her elbows on the table.

Let's see.. Close physical eyes, see with mind..
It was one of those things that seems almost banal, yet it was almost impossible for someone who had never done it. Like explaing swimming to someone who had lived in a dessert all their life.

Pia tried concentrating, using the mental techniques explained in the book. Instead of looking at Seraph, she looked at the book. She closed her eyes, and tried focusing. It was hard at first, with small ripples of mana playing havoc with her senses. Yet..

"Oh! I think something is happening!", she said, excitement in her voice. "Something.. a shape I can almost see.. I think something is taking form!"

OOC: Sorry about the slow response. Things have been real busy for me.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:55 am
Profile YIM

<ooc: np >

Seraph smiled briefly at Pia surprise, although Seraph didn't really consider what he had done that impressive. To him such a simple and basic spell was like breathing was to most humans, or even making your heart beat. It was something you didn't even have to try to do, something you could do so well you no longer had to think about it.

His smile returned at Pia's pose, so similar to the one before that made him want to simply abandon all this preamble and build up and just take the blond haired student there and than. But he restrained the urge, wanting to wait until her body, and her mind, are a lot more aroused than they currently are.

Seraph watched in silence as Pia read, and as she tried the exercise from the darklight grimore. He smiled when she exclaimed that she was seeing something. The body and the soul are intimatly linked, what affects one affects the other. Because of this even though you don't use your real eyes seeing mana without having your eyes open is difficult. You might be able to tell it is there, but any more than that is near impossible. Of course the added distractions of having to, at least partly, 'close' off your bodies eyes and open your souls 'eyes' makes it a lot harder. Once you can see something try opening your eyes slowly while maintaining that. If you lose the mana sight close your eyes and start from the beginning.

Seraph knew it could very well take hours for Pia to actually achieve mana sight. To be able to perceive mana, it's colour, it's strength, it's flow, with her eyes still open. But he would be patient, and he doubted that she would be willing to end the lesson quickly. He had promised to teach her an acatual spell if she was good after all, and Seraph intended to keep that promise. Of course he hadn't mentioned just what her being 'good' entailed, but he felt his smile grow at the thought of just what he would do to her.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile YIM

Pia nodded while listening to Seraph, not interupting him, and not breaking her concentration by questions.
Slowly, thing took shape before her. It felt a bit like something was peeled away from her brain, something that blocked her mind from sensing what was around her.

There! I saw something!

Pia put her index finger on her brow, gently pushing at the spot between her eyebrows. She tried to relax, let it all come naturally.

"Oh wow!", she exclaimed, almost breaking her focus. "The book! It is magic, isn't it! I can see the outline! I think I even saw some words, but they kind of fluttered away!"
Pia was so happy, she hardly knew which leg to stand on.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 pm
Profile YIM

That is correct Pia. The Darklight Grimore not only has a number of enchantments on it, it also has a limited form of sentiance and magic of it's own. It can cast any spell contained within it, although it's intelligence is limited to that of a familiar and it simply does whatever action it sees as being most beneficial to me, as well as anything I actually tell it to do. The 'words' you saw were probably the enchantments on the grimore, the magic that the grimore itself holds will look like tens of thousands of threads of different colours. All entwined together. It is probably a little bit on the bright side for someone just starting off, but considering the alternative is to look at me to see magic it is probably for the best.

Pia's innocent happiness was infectious, and Seraph simply couldn't help but be happy as well. Not that her being like that would make him hesitate when he decided to take her, on the contrary it had increased his desire to take her. Seraph hid that desire, although he could feel that the time was going to arrive soon when he could sate it. Pia's body was being constantly bombarded with mana, and she now trusted Seraph. Was in awe of him in fact. It wouldn't be difficult to pull a trick just like he had with Narissa in this situation. After all casting magic while distracted by something was a very bad idea.

I'm impressed Pia. Few people manage to learn mana sight as quickly as you have. It only took you about fifteen minutes to catch your first glimpse, and another hour to start actually seeing it properly. If a mage takes several hours to reach both of those steps they are considered gifted, most take days, some take weeks. You should be proud of your potential. Seraph praised Pia, slowly and subtly manipulating her to suit his desires.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm
Profile YIM

Pia smiled, and almost forgot to not look at Seraph. She was not used to praise, and being called clever and talented really made her day.

She still had her eyes closed, not trusting her mana sight to stay true if she opened them.

She could really see the book, but not that clearly. But still, as her inner eye adjusted itself, she could see more. Now she could see the outline of the book, as well as some waves of light here and there. More mana, she guessed.

"I wish I could look at you.", she blurted out. "So much angelic mana, it must be magnificent.

She paused a little. "Do you think I am ready to practice with my eyes open? I would really like to try, if you think I should."

She really wanted to try a spell right away, but she was afraid she might be seen as pushy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next