View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Working out (For Therion) 

Post Working out (For Therion)
Elayne decided to go work out in the gym to take her mind of what had happend earlier that day. She took of her flowing ruby dress and changed into a tight black sports bra and red shorts just covering the entire of her ass. She decides to start with just biking for half an hour on the bike working up a sweat that coated her body causing it to glisten in the low light of the gym. Oblivious to all around her as she turned up her i-Pod and zoned out of everything save forgotting today and getting in some relaxing exercise.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Post Re: Working out (For Therion)
The gym, a large open area normally kept dark until someone has need of it. It's almost perfect for his lair if people didn't keep interrupting his sleep. Slowly his eyes open wide as he hears someone entering the gym so late, clearly hoping to catch up on their exercise, not knowing the danger. Of course being invisible to the human eye has it's advantages as he scouts ahead, taking a look at what's on offer. He is pleasantly surprised when he sees her upon the bike, her ass shaking from side to side as she peddles, almost asking for it.

Carefully he locks the doors, bending a metal bar to seal them shut so she cannot escape and no one can interrupt his fun. Then he begins to stalk across the grounds towards her, enjoying the view from here as he closes the distance, savouring what is to come.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Takes her earphones out thinking that she heard something, then shrugs and puts them back in. Oblivious to the fact that she is now trapped and a monster intent on her is stalking ever closer. She continues to pedal faster and faster trying, so far without success, to become absorbed in the exercise. Finally she gets up off the bike and begins her stretching. Leaning down as far as she can to touch her toes, the material of her shorts and bra stretches giving a lucious view to all who might be watching. Yet she herself is unaware of the show that she is giving to the shadow monster.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

For the moment he seems more then happy to watch as she almost puts on a show for me, showing off her body all the while to her unseen audience. Of course when she bends over it's too much for him to resist as he carefully slices through the back of her shorts with his claws, making the fabric seem to rip open at the back and her shorts to fall uselessly to the floor. Of course since she doesn't know he is there it may seem like a simple fluke accident and with no one around why should she mind.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Jumps slightly as her flimsy shorts fall to the floor revealing her lack of clothing beneath it. She looks around anxiously, wondering if something cut them. Seeing nothing she, shrugs. "Damn it....Well since I am already here I might as well just finish working out before I go and get changed." Unknowing and naive she sits down on the floor and spreads her legs wide and bends her head down between her legs, blushing a little as she sees her naked self.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 pm

It's almost too perfect as she reacts how he hoped before spreading her legs wide, giving him the perfect view of her pussy from here. He smirks to himself as he sees her blush, clearly she is new here and not used to being naked. She will soon learn clothes don't last long here when monsters or horny students are around. Deciding to keep up his little game he cuts the back of her sports bra open. The material is wrapped so tightly around her, it's only natural that it seems to fly forwards when the back is cut, sending it falling down her arms to her elbows. Another fluke?

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:04 pm

After her seeing her bra fly forwards Elayne starts to panic a little. "Hello? Is anyone there?" There is no respons to her frightened question. This is too much for her however, as she is new and was a virgin this morning, being naked in a strange place overwhelms her. "Forgot this, I am going to go get changed." She starts to walk over the changing room looking around scared if somebody might see her. Laughs hysterically. "Well at least I do not have to get undressed to shower."

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 pm

For the time being he doesn't reveal himself, the mention of a shower is all too perfect for him. As he stalks her movements. She may be afraid but he wonders how she would react if she knew the demon was lingering over her now now naked form, admiring her ass from behind and the light bounce of her breasts with each step.

As she heads into the showers he backtracks to the changing rooms, grabbing her bag and quickly hiding it after she is done getting out what she needs for her shower. Allowing her to relax for a few moments before he will join her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Walks slowly and carefully into the shower and turns it on. The freezing cold water drenches her in an instant before it slowly warms up till it is almost too hot to stand. She sighs. "What a day....I hope tomorrow will be better." The water coats her in little droplets like a second skin, flowing all over head...breasts...stomach...groin and ass. Soon she coats her self in the slippery soap her entire body is now truly coated in a second and far slippery skin. Due to the sheer amount of what happend today, Elayne pays special attention to her breasts and pussy.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Of course he can only watch the very attractive sight before him as he returns to the showers, the water running along her body seems to highlight her appealing curves and young body but then it gets better. First she adds the soap only to start to rub her own body, many would most likely kill to see this but for him it's just getting started as he steps under the water.

The water has a strange effect upon his body, his natural ability to cloak of course is hindered in the water as he can't stop it bouncing off his body leaving an outline of his tall frame. His wings tucked in behind him as he leans in closer towards her back. Running his fingers through her wet hair.

You are beautiful, much too beautiful to let you go to waste, why don't you relax and let me join you...

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Gasps and screams as she turns around and looks up at what seems to be a monster out of nightmare. "Who...who are you?" she stutters as fear overwhelms at the two pronged fear of the monster speaking directly into her mind and the shadow that appears before her. She struggles to see anything but a faint outline of the monster before her and she istantly attempts to cover herself with her hands and closes her legs tight.

She begins to scream and stops, realising the absolute futility of screaming when nobody at all is around her. "What do you want?" She murmurs sofly almost fearing the answer.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Who I am is not important, but who you are is. What is your name?

Rather then answer her second question, he pushes her up against the cold tiles upon the wall of the shower as the water contiues to run down her body. Gripping her wrists he pulls them away from her body and pins them above her head, taking the time to admire her breasts now in full view and so close to him. She has an impressive pair, she is clearly not going to disappoint him when he thought this would be a boring night.

You can't escape so don't even think about it. Your mine until I see fit to let you go

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Yelps as her hands are pulled roughly away from her breasts. Without her hands any magic that she might try is useless. She begins to understand the impossiblity of her situation. "I..." she pauses. "I am...I am Elayne..." She fights to hold back the overwhelming tears that are beginning to form as she worries what could possibly happen to her next. "Please let me go....Please..."

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Let you go? I'm sorry but I cannot do that. Not until you have satisfied my needs. I told you, you belong to me until we are done. No one will help you, unless you rather I left you tied up naked for any monster to find and have a go

Keeping one hand firmly planted upon her wrists he manages to free the other and he quickly places his free hand upon one of her breasts. Giving it a testing squeeze before he rubs the tip of his finger against her nipples. Rolling one around in circles under his fingertip to get her aroused despite her protests. Even if she doesn't want it in her mind, he will break her and make her body want it.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Her body is working against her mind as she moans slightly at the feeling of his fingers on her sensitive breasts. "No.....please do not leave me here tied up." She continues to struggle uselessy against his overwhelming strengh, only succeeding is pushing her breasts out towards him. Her body continues to grow more and more aroused even as her mind is being overtaken with the fear of what she knows will happen soon.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next