View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Angel's Domain (For Kanoe) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Angel's Domain (For Kanoe)
With the flower fully engulfing Kanoe there was little she could do to move, to escape, or even to increase her own pleasure. It gripped her entire body, caressing every part of her skin below her neck with constantly shifting roots. So despite Kanoe's desperate attempts to buck her hips, to make the vines penentrate her faster, she achieved nothing. The vines still moved at their slow pace, plunging deep before pulling back out and repeating the movement.

Seraph saw Kanoe's eyes locked on his cock, could feel her breath blowing across it's tip as she panted and groaned. Seraph felt a sudden surge in the flower, no doubt Kanoe's breasts had started to lactate their mana enriched 'milk'. Anything imbued with mana would fuel the flower, and the fact Kanoe's own magic attuned quite nicely with the flower made it even more potent. But that did not change the pace of the two vines fucking Kanoe, instead it increased their bulk, and how far into Kanoe they went before pulling back.

None of the flowers movements was truely enough to drive Kanoe to orgasm, and in fact whenever it was about to the vines caressing Kanoe slowed down their movements until she calmed down slightly. If you want me to make the flower let you orgasm use your mouth to pleasure my cock.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe knew it was hopeless. Resisting would only drive her insane as the flower continued to move slowly inside her body. Even at the vines grew thicker, they only moved even slower to ensure she would never reach the bliss she so desired. Whether she was trying to justify giving up or not, the witch leaned her head forward to meet the angel's erect cock.

The tip of her tongue reached out and began to swirl over the head of the large rod. She lets her tongue slide underneath, stimulating the sensitive rod before finally slipping her lips around the head. "Mmm..." her groans sound through her throat and vibrate down the rod as she began to suck long and deep. Her mouth opened wider as she took deep gulps, swallowing more and more of his thick cock into her mouth. Once she had all she could take or reach, she began to rock her head pleasuring the being as much as her bound body could manage.

Her body shudders as nectar was slowly being fed into the plant. In her hyper aroused state, she could no longer think at all. She was about to orgasm soon enough and she was going to have many of them. Her memories of their last encounter flowed through her thoughts. Nothing was going to matter beyond her next blissful release soon enough. There was a strange relief knowing she would be a state that did not worry, that did not think.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Seraph smiled as he felt Kanoe's tongue first swirl over the head of his shaft, before sliding underneath it, stimulating the sensitive underside. Soon afterwards her lips slipped along his cock, taking him into her mouth. He felt her groans, caused by the pair of vines slowly fucking the black haired witch, vibrate from her throat and into his cock. Her mouth opened wider, and as Kanoe took big gulps she took more and more of his cock in her mouth. Once she had as much of his rod inside her mouth as she could she started to rock her head, trying to please Seraph as much as her bound position would allow.

When she started to rock her head Seraph's mana-enriched pre-cum started leaking from it's tip. The liquid dribbled down Kanoe's throat, sending the adictive waves of energy into her body. After a few more movements Seraph finally gave an order to the flower to break from it's normal pattern. In response it's thrusting vines started to pick up speed. They still penentrated just as deeply, but now each thrust they pushed in a little faster. Since Kanoe was being good she would get to orgasm.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm
Profile YIM

A bubbling sensation ran through her mind as continued to suck on the angel's cock. She found herself sucking harder unaware that she was tasting the monster's addictive precum. The witch's destruction had now begun.

Already horny and weak from being in this mana enriched garden for so long, it did not take much effort at all for the plant to drill the poor witch into oblivion. The vines had grown even larger, spreading her anus and sex wider with each deep thrust. If it were not for the cock her mouth, her head would have rolled back just as her eyes were already doing. She could feel every inch of the vines pulsing and grinding against her tight passages.

Drool trickled out of the woman's lips and down the now glistening rod. Her eyes fluttered, showing nothing but whites as the vines sped up. The two thick appendages were pounding her insides and her will into mush. Her entire body began to spasm wildly as the boiling heat suddenly rushed straight into her very core. "Mmmphhh! Mph! Mmmmm!" she gurgled out muffled screams of bliss as her hot juices gush forth only to be fed directly into the vine that was raping her. The climax she had held back since she arrived sundered her very soul, washing away anything Kanoe was before this nightmare happened.

With no will to fight or escape, all that was left was the need for more pleasure. Eyes still fluttering and nearly blank, she sucked harder on the angel's cock. Every time she rocked her head back, her lips sealed around the monster's rod and tried to suck that wonderful precum out of his body. Her tongue lashed along the underside of the thick meat as she pushed it deeper to the point of nearly gagging on it in her throat. All her training as a sex toy came to surface as the rest of Kanoe was once more defeated and shattered.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Seraph almost chuckled to himself as Kanoe's body reacted to the sudden increase in the tempo of the vines fucking her. She had already started to suck harder on him, trying to get as much of his mana rich pre-cum as she could as the adiction for that surge of energy set in. Her bodies orgasm had been building ever since she had stepped foot inside the garden, and now that it had finally arrived it washed through her soul, flooding her with pleasure and bliss. The last remnants of her mind and will were obliterated under the sheer intensity of the orgasm.

Her body spasmed as the sensation flooded through her body, although for the most part the flower restrained her movements. It could not restrain her inner walls from spasming around the vines as they continued to thrust into her. They weren't about to start changing their pace for someone else now. In fact since Seraph relaxed his mental control over them they settled back into their original slow deep strokes. Seraph didn't think he could cause another orgasm as strong as the first one, but he didn't really need to. All he had to do was make it as strong as possible, to stretch out the time between each orgasm.

Her eyes fluttered, their gaze mostly blank from the pleasure overwhelming her mind. She continued to suck, harder now, and her tongue played across the underside of his shaft as she took him deeper and deeper, nearly gagging as she started to deep throat him. Since she was working so hard for it Seraph slightly increased the amount of pre-cum that seeped from his cock, letting her drink more of the mana rich fluid.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile YIM

Whether she would ever admit it openly or not, every defeat took a bit from the dark witch. Her body and mind was adapting to this wanton state and it became harder and harder to recover from it. The pain in knowing she had been broken and reduced to some cheap whore wore away at her will to come back from this world of bliss.

Basking in her heavy afterglow, the witch continued to suck and drink the man's pre cum. The vines squish and slurp in and out of her tight holes while others continued to drain her nectar from her breasts little by little. A faint bit of light returned to Kanoe's eyes. But it only made her more aware of the pleasure she felt right now. With willpower gone, she knew nothing else but to pleasure this cock while the plant ravaged her body and helpless mind.

Muffled groans continued to sound from the woman's throat. The plant did not tire as it continued at its steady pace, pumping away at her contracting passage. The witch's body kept going though. Training by monsters, she was made to fuck and be fucked by monsters over and over again.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Seraph saw some of Kanoe's awareness return as the reduced pleasure allowed small parts of her mind to recover. But no-where near enough to resist the sensations, no-where near enough for her to break free of the domination Seraph had over her. Her mind was focused purely on pleasing him, and Seraph would have to relent on his attack for a while for her to recover, maybe even move her out of the mana enriched center of the garden. of course Seraph had no intention of letting Kanoe go, at least for a while.

As Kanoe's mouth expertly worked at his cock, trying to coax as much fluids out of it as she could, Seraph directed a feather to caress her cheek for a moment, sending a brief surge of mana into her as it did so. Just as the sensations from that brief touch faded Seraph's cock pulsed once, the only warning, before suddenly exploding with cum inside Kanoe's mouth. The pre-cum may have sparked the addiction to mana-rich things, but it was nothing compared to the cum that was now being spurted into Kanoe's waiting mouth.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:23 pm
Profile YIM

The witch did not even see the feather as it caressed her cheek. "Ummmph!" Her body shuddered as mana surged directly into her brain. Kanoe's eyes fluttered. The plant had already brought and was holding her at the breaking point. The surge of mana was a push towards oblivions while the angel's climax completely vaulted her into the abyss.

"Mmmmph!" She gurgled as she gulped on the mana enriched seed of the powerful being. The sensations of pure mana rippled through her body. The witch began to buck and spasm as another climax tore through her body. The addiction was taking a firmer hold as the witch did not allow a single drop to escape her.

Kanoe was powerless. Her magic did nothing against this being and the wealth of mana surging through her body left her weak and vulnerable to his advances. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she sucked him off and then proceeded to lick the dripping rod clean. Without being asked, she returned to pleasuring him the moment she finished cleaning. The dark witch was nothing but mana drunk whore now.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Seraph continued to smile as Kanoe gulped down his cum, her throat working furiously to ensure none escaped her mouth and seeped out past her lips as they remained wrapped tightly around his cock. Once mana addication took hold it was a constant downwards spiral, the more your body recieved the more it wanted, the more it craved. And when it was denied that it could very well become desperate to recieve it. Seraph guessed his cum inisde her mouth had tipped her over that edge, mana drunk. Someone who had lost thier mind, their reasoning, and only knew getting more and more mana. Of course considering everything that Kanoe had been through, her various unofficial 'training' sessions, and when her mind blanked out she craved sex just as much as she did mana.

As Kanoe's mouth swallowed the last of the cum, and after her tongue had completly licked his shaft clean, Seraph shifted back, pulling his cock clear of her mouth. The flower shifted, changing Kanoe's position until she was held horizontally in the air, her legs spread wide open in front of Seraph with his cock in perfect position to fuck her cunt. The vine that had been doing so had pulled out the moment the flower started to shift, and the moss around there had retreated. The vine in the witches ass remained however, and continued it's slow push in and out. I will give your mouth another drink after I give your lower lips a drink... Seraph trailed off for a moment to thrust his hips forward in time to the plant moving backwards, roughly plunging deep into Kanoe's cunt. Just tell me if you have any problem with that, witch.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile YIM

She licked her lips and pouts slightly as the cock was pulled away from her. The plant manipulated her body and changed her position in the air. The plants spell now imprinted to her mind, she had no urge to escape even if she did somehow regain her senses. Kanoe was completely in Seraph's hands.

Her legs were spread wide apart. There was no discomfort due to her flexibility. The vine pulled out of her juicy cunt. The muscles could be seen visibly contracting before Seraph's eyes as if a cock was already inside her body. She purred at the man's words. Her mind was aware enough to know what he was saying. The witch wanted nothing more to be filled with this angel's seed like the slave she was.

"Ahhnnn!" her body arched in her bonds as the cock pierced deep into her body with little resistance, "Y-Yesss... Oh god! It feels so goood..."

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Seraph had seen Kanoe's walls contracting as he had held his cock just outside her cunt. Seeing her inner muscles clutching at nothing had increased his anticipation at what her cunt would feel like. He had fucked her before, but that didn't lessen his anticipation at feeling her walls around him. When he had finally thrust into her, plunging deep into her wet folds with very little resistance, the sensation had been amazing.

At Kanoe's cry Seraph pulled back, and the moment his tip was about to withdraw from her slit he plunged back inside. He fucked Kanoe roughly, plunging deep into her at every stroke. Unlike the flower however he had not kept to the one slow torturous pace. Instead he fucked her at a fairly rapid pace, pulling out before quickly plunging deep into her. The feather in Kanoe's ass continued moving at the same pace as before.

You like that don't you Witch? You love your holes being filled, being fucked ... don't you Witch? The tone when Seraph said the word Witch implied that another word could be easily interchanged with that word. Slave. He also timed his sentance so that when he said the word Witch his cock would plunge into Kanoe's tight dripping folds.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile YIM

The cock felt even better than the vine. It was harder and radiated heat. Her passage clinged tightly around the thick rod, trying to milk it for what its worth. But that did not hinder the being as he pounded hard and fast into her body. Her moss covered breasts jiggled and bounced with each pump of his hips.

"Ahh! Ahhnn!" her head reared back in joy as the angelic being claimed her body as his own, "Y-Yess.. Uhhnn.. Yess I.. I love it.. I love being filled... Being f-fucked.. Ahhnnn!" Each time he spoke the word Witch and plunged into her trembling body, Kanoe screamed in pleasure as her insides twitch and clinched around the invading member. The witch did not even realize the subtle manipulations that the angel was beginning to train her mind and body with.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Seraph smiled as he felt Kanoe's passage cling as tight as it could around him, trying to get as much stimulation from him as she could, while increasing his stimulation as well. He watched her breasts, still covered in a black moss, jiggle and bounce with each thrust.

You love being used don't you Witch? You love being a fuck toy don't you Witch? why did you try and escape earlier Witch? Why did you try and resist the pleasure Witch? Why did you try and deny that pleasure to another student in the flower of life, Witch? Seraph changed the tempo of his thrusts, now only thrusting into Kanoe every time he said the word witch. His tone when he said the word was still the same as before. After all, the other monster's training was giving him a fair amount of pleasure.

Even Seraph had a sense of being fair, a fairly twisted one but one that existed neverless. It would only be fair if he added his own training to Kanoe, his own little attempt to permenantly break down whatever resistance she still had to simply becoming nothing more than a sex toy.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

"Ugh! Ugh! Uuugghhhhh!" The word Witch was becoming stronger with its new meaning. But it was more from the precum and mana that sent her over the edge during the many questions asked. Hot juices gush forth, squirting around Seraph's cock as he continued to drill into her writhing body.

This was only the beginning though, it took a particular mind set for such training to take a firm hold in her psyche. Plus it was going to take time. What she was now was from nearly two years of rapes and training from monsters. Only time will tell how much the angel will change the helpless witch.

"Umm... Uhhnnn.." she moaned, her mind was growing hazy as she tried to answer his questions between the many thrusts into her welcoming passage. So many questions quickly took their toll as she whimpered softly, "I.. I don't know... Please... D-Don't stop.. Oh god I'm cumming again!" She screamed out another blissful release as it continued to wear away the woman's exhausted mind. Her eyes began to dull like they were before. Her head shook from side to side, trying to fight her way out of the trance.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Seraph didn't expect his little lesson to stick in Kanoe's mind that quickly. After all the other monsters conditioning had two years head start on him. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to try. It would be a nice challenge, a test. To see just how much influence he could have on Kanoe. For a start that meant getting her to answer, at least some, of the questions he had just asked.

When Kanoe came for the second time Seraph slowed down his thrusts. He still pushed into Kanoe, but now the vine fucking her ass was actually moving faster. Then let's try just two of the questions, Witch. He suddenly plunged into Kanoe as he said the word witch before pulling quickly out and slowly pushing into her before continuing. You love being used, don't you Witch? Like before he slammed deeply into Kanoe at the word witch, however he only pulled back slowly. He would continue those slow movements until she answered his question, at which point he would ask the next question.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:13 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next