View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe] 

Post Re: The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe]
What choice did she really have? The powers she was given were useless with all the clones in the area. Or perhaps she was simply used to being someone's little slave and obeying. In anycase, Kanoe drank the strange fluid. At first, it felt as if nothing was happening. Then, her eyes grew wide as she felt her powers leave her. Even her mana seemed to completely gone. The voice in her head had grown silent and she was now truly alone and helpless in Avariza's palace.

How did Lilith know? The witch was unsure but none that mattered as a familiar voice called out to her and wrapped an arm around her neck. Tears were already wetting her cheeks as both hands came up to grab the arm that was holding her. She squirmed but it was useless. The demon lord had won but such things did not concern her. Her only means of returning back to the mortal realm was snatched away from her along with her magic. Her heart sank as she sobbed softly.

She did not care about his words of triumph almost to the point of not noticing the final part he mentioned involving her. Kanoe would stop, too afraid to move or even to speak. Why would he even bother sending her back? He had no problems throwing her to the farms to be milked for all eternity. Her magic was gone and her mind could not take much more of this. The witch would say nothing, letting her arms drop as she waited for the catch to come into play.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

"When I speak to you," Avariza spoke as he smiled at the witch, amused by the tears falling down her face, "I expect an answer..." The Emperor then withdrew, his arm abandoning the student's shoulder before grabbing her arm and pulling her back so quickly that her body was thrown to the floor, her fall broken by the many cushions, keeping her from harm. "Never forget, I am the Emperor here and I expect the proper respect here."

It was then that Kanoe found the Emperor on top of her, his strength holding her down as he plunged his hand into the witch's chest, as if his hand had become intangible or was now rooting around within her spirit. And just as quickly, the monstrous demon lord pulled his hand out of the witch, leaving no marks on her body. Within his hand, he clutched onto some sort of orb, pulsating with power. "Agregat. You're looking pathetic... What was that you said about ruling over me one day if I didn't do as you expected? Who's the ruled now, Agregat?" WIth a cruel laughter, the Emperor held his hand up above his head as his mouth stretched wide open, the pulsating sphere of demonic energy suddenly falling out of Avariza's hand and disappeared down his gullet.

And it was then that his power grew even greater, to the point of being felt as crushing pressure for all those who could sense him. For the witch, it only felt as if he had grown even colder, even more cruel... Far more evil than ever. "Ah, I do so enjoy the taste of true terror and abject despair... It is a taste unlike any other, my little whore." He then pulled away from the witch, dragging her back onto her feet as he stood up. "Nothing to say? I remember you being so vocal when I was threatening that little slut of a girlfriend of yours. Or do you no longer care about the bitch?" It was clear that Avariza was deliberately provoking Kanoe, for no better reason than to mess with the witch's head.

"I suppose a lifetime of being fucked by demons, it tend to make little whores like Clarice rather unsatisfying. Tell you what, if you want to stay here and be some demon's fuck toy, fine by me. Unless you've had enough of Hell?"

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 pm

The demon lord never asked a direct question so there was nothing for Kanoe to answer in the first place. What was there to say? Congratulations, you now rule the demon realm? The witch whimpered as she was discarded, landing in the pile of pillows. Before she knew what was happening, the monster's hand was inside her chest. There was no pain but it did make the woman shiver in fear. Agregat was pulled from her body which he then devoured. The air suddenly felt heavy as his new powers beat down on her in endless waves of pressure.

There was nothing to say until he threatened to keep her in hell. "Pl-Please..." she stammered, "L-Let me go h-home.." It was hard to speak as her powerless form was constantly beaten on by the Emperor's pressence. She was too tired to be fearful of her lover. Its been years in her mind and if he wanted to, he would have raped her already. But one thing was for sure, she would rather die than stay here any longer.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Smirking, the Emperor merely stared at Kanoe, mildly amused by her stammering. With the flick of a hand, it was as if everything had gone dark, erasing away the Emperor's palace, the great vault, Lilith and all of the slaves, everything. Which left only Avariza and Kanoe alone in an empty void. "You've been an amusing pawn, but one that proved itself most useful. Now that I have everything I ever wanted, my greed has finally been satisfied. No longer do I hear the mournful cry of my avarice, and for that, I will honestly reward you... By giving you the one thing I have never given anyone else."

With that, the Emperor held his hand against Kanoe's face, the palm of his hand covering her eyes easily as he began focusing his powers. "Freedom. Your wish shall be granted, little cow. And you need not worry about your powers, they will return along with you. Now, go home, little cow, and the next time a demon come with a deal to you, you tell him to go straight to Hell." With that, Avariza pushed the witch away, and for an instant, it felt as if she had fallen down a pit, the darkness so great she could see nothing at all. There was, however, a sensation that made her feel as if the bottom was rapidly approaching, and that if she did not do something, her body would be smashed against it. And in the instant before the witch met the ground, she woke.

The teacher had slammed a hand onto Kanoe's desk, a stern look on her face. "Ms. Shade, I do not appreciate it when people sleep through my class. Take this assignment and bring it in for next class. Now, the bell has rung, so off you go." The teacher left a paper with her assignment on it before moving on back to her desk in order to wait for her next class. It was then that she would realize that she felt completely normal, as if she had really been sleeping, that it had simply been one very bad nightmare. And as if to argue against that, the memories of everything she had gone through stuck out at her, feeling all too real, as if she had just experienced everything she had gone through in an instant. The Emperor would never allow her to forget the nightmare so easily, after all.

"Hurry up, young lady! The next class will be along soon!"

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 pm

The world around her plunged into darkness much like it did when she had to deal with Agregat. The Emperor shocked her by seeming almost thankful for what she has done though she had no idea what she has been doing nor the impact it had on this realm. Kanoe could not help but feel hopeful that the demon lord was speaking the truth. Will she finally be set free from this hell. A hand was placed over her eyes as he spoke. She doubts other demons would take such a phrase to heart. None of it mattered anymore as she was suddenly pushed and found herself falling deeper and deeper into nothingness.

Even in the void, she could feel the ground below approaching fast. Just as her body was about to slam into it, a book slammed into her desk. Kanoe jolted awake, gasping as she stood up. She was back in Shokushu. For once, the witch may actually be glad to see this place again. Unfortunately, the teacher was less than pleased with her sleeping. She was unsure how she got back into this room or when she fell asleep. She remembered being sent on an errand before this insanity began. It did not matter anymore. Her eyes glanced at the assignment which she took in a clenched fist. Slowly, she left the room. Everything around her felt strange but she was certain she was back the mortal realm at least. Heading to her next class, the teacher will have no issues with her today. Sleep was something she will avoid for some time, afraid that she may end up back in that hell again.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20