View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
 The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe] 

Post Re: The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe]
Luju limited himself to prowling around the platform, taking care to stay outside the pentacle and not wishing to step inside. He had no wish to get in the way of the witch's activity after all. Even then, he wasn't sure if the witch was actually doing it right. Now, magic wasn't something that was meant to be in the hands of mortals, regardless of how skilled they might be...

And then the pentacle began to glow brighter and brighter, as power began to fuel it. The pentacle' pulsating only grew stronger by the second, as it continued to consume all the mana the witch was conjuring up for it. 'I suppose that's as good a sign as any. Looks like it's actually working.' The demon smiled as he realized that his new plan was actually going to work.

"So far, so good... The spell is holding, as my colleague said it would." The demon spoke as the pentacle continued to pulse stronger and stronger, as if it was truly feeding on her mana. "It seems that what you've been doing was the correct method, so I think we can proceed with procuring more power than what we've gathered so far, yes?" Luju spoke, encouraging the witch to go on with the channeling, privately hoping that it might be enough to make her begin drawing out even more power.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am

The speed of the mana drain seemed to be completely under her control which was at least a little reassuring. The pentagram simply was absorbing what mana she provided rather than just sucking it away from her body. Luju seemed pleased as well as he mentioned it was working or he guessed it was working.

Kanoe continued to concentrate and channel raw mana into the symbol. As time went on she could feel her mana ebbing away more. She was below half strength now as she continued to feed the demon's spell. Her body lightly glistened with sweat from minor exertion. She was fine for now but if this channeling continued for too long she may really become helpless. Not that having her mana would be any use here since she had no idea how to get back to the school from here.

No, she will complete this task. Trap or not, the witch had no real choice in the matter. Though that realization was not comforting either.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 am

The witch was really falling for his trap. This pleased the demon, knowing that his first attempt at a trick that the Marquis delighted in using was going to be quite successful, and there was entirely nothing suspicious about it at all. Perhaps he was simply better than his master at this; a reassuring thought for the would-be usurper. 'Excellent... Excellent progression so far! Soon, you will be powerless before me and I didn't even have to use my own powers.'

Luju continued to prowl around the pentacle, pleased as the pulsing continued to get even stronger, as more and more of the witch's mana was channeled and absorbed into the spell. He could even smell the perspiration from Kanoe, the evidence of her efforts thus far. Such a thing couldn't be falsified. The demon felt assured that the witch was indeed upholding her end of the bargain. At the very least, so would Luju... He just happened to have something else in mind for the young woman.

"Excellent job thus far, Miss Shade. No need to push it. Yes, no reason to force it out and harm yourself. You're proceeding just fine so far, my dear." Luju smiled reassuringly as he praised the female, wondering whenever any monster had done so for her, and for deeds that weren't of a sexual nature. He wouldn't have been surprised if he had been the first to do so. "Not much longer now, I'd wager."

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:46 am

The witch continued to grow weaker. Her mana was draining away for this ritual Luju made. The channeling had went on for several minutes now. Just raw dark energy flowing into the pentagram on the floor. Her body swayed in weakness before she regained her composure. It was not much longer now.

Panting softly she ended the channeling with only enough mana to be able to move. Her muscles ached from the drain. She could continue but it could be dangerous. Reaching zero mana can be deadly. Slowly the woman stepped out of the circle. She gazed at the demon warily. Magic or not, there was little she could do to stop him if he went back on his word.

"And where is this monster you are to banish?" her eyes narrow. She did not notice the demon do anything involving the ritual much less the circle that was now charged with her mana.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:01 am

Pleased that the spell was now completed, fueled by the witch's magical energy, the demon peered over at Kanoe. It seemed as if she was beginning to suspect that perhaps something was amiss or perhaps she was just naturally paranoid after all the monster attacks. There wasn't much longer left to go, but he might as well go all the way anyway. It was only proper, wasn't it? "I'll be bringing the monster here now, actually. I wanted to wait until the very last minute, so that everything would be completely ready. It would have been foolish to bring my prey here when you were still channeling your mana." Luju tried to be as reasonable and logical as possible, for those were the hardest things to argue against. "I would have failed my end of the bargain if I brought the monster here and it attacked you while you were vulnerable. Correct?"

"You've kept up your end of the bargain. Now, please rest. I won't allow any disaster to befall you, and rest assured, I won't be laying my hands on you. You've my word." The demon promptly snapped his fingers then. The pentacle began flaring into light, shining absurdly brightly to the point that even Luju had to shield his eyes from the bright glare of the spell. It was then that an enormous amount of magical energy was used up, all the mana Kanoe had procured for Luju disappearing quickly. And in the center, as the bright lights died away, stood another female. A certain tanned, brown-horned female, in fact. One by the name of Ria. "Luju... What in the hell do you think you're doing?" The demon could only smirk at his sister, giving her a slight shrug.

"Knowing how angry you were at me before, I wanted to make up for it, dear sister. I've brought you a delightful little present, actually." Luju gestured back at the drained witch. "I put a lot of work into it too! And hey, I even got her to 'disarm' herself of her own mana. You don't like it when your toys fight back, right?" The demon tried to chuckle, but seemed to wither before his sister's cold glares.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 am

Kanoe merely crossed her arms as she watched the demon summon another demon to this dimension. This time it was a humanoid female but had longer brown horns and wings coming out her back. Hearing the woman be called sister, she knew something was up. The witch did not seem shocked and merely sighed as the demoness did not seem pleased anyway.

"Little present?" she replied coldly, "Sounds like you are allowing a disaster to befall me. I suppose I am not surprised that you would not keep your word. You even messed up trying to twist the truth. It is not like I could have fled this plane on my own so I fail to see how my mana was a issue. Sounds like you were just too lazy to summon your sister with your own power."

It seemed more like a super villian's type of plan. Over complicated devices to accomplish a simple task. But she could only guess this was just a part of the demons desire to play little games. Her arms remained crossed infront of her chest. It was not like she could escape these two. They were on a platform floating in nothingness afterall.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 am

Wincing at the witch's remarks, the demon turned around to look at her quickly and shushed her. Luju held up a finger to Ria, asking her to wait for a moment, and moved toward the witch and spoke in a hushed tone, trying to ensure his sister didn't overhear him. "Shh! I'm not lazy, I'm prudent! This is strategy, woman. And beside, this isn't a disaster befalling you, my dear. If I was a woman, I'd be delighted at the prospect of sharing some time with my sister... But I'm not a woman... So, therefore, I'll be standing guard until you've had your rest... After she's done with you... And I'll have kept my end of the deal. See, it all works out!"

"Luju!" The demon winced again, almost afraid to turn around. "Oh, shit. I know that tone." The blond-haired man turned to look at his sister and tried to grin. "Yes, dearest sister?"

Ria could only continue to glare at her brother. She did like the idea of him bringing her a present. But what she hadn't appreciated was the fact that he had plucked her from reality to participate in some half-assed plan he had probably thrown together. THAT, now, was truly annoying. The succubus gave Luju a sweet smile, finally. "I suggest you..."

"Oh, shit."

"...Go kill yourself, if that's at all possible." The succubus finished, her tone laced with annoyance. And wordlessly, the demon before her turned toward the edge of the platform and walked toward it, even to the point that Luju walked off the platform, falling into the infinite darkness below. Not a single word of compliant, nor a scream of fear, came from him at all. Wherein he controlled the power of domination, Ria instead wielded the power of compulsion. The power inherent in your every suggestion being obeyed, it always sent a thrill shuddering through Ria.

"And, now... What am I to do with you... Whoever you are?" Ria spoke, wondering just what would she do with the unfortunate woman. The succubus began edging toward Kanoe, moving seductively as she came closer. "I suppose I could apologize for my brother and his half-assed plans. I can't imagine it must have been fun putting up with him." The demoness chuckled softly as she came close to Kanoe, an arm sliding around the small of the witch's back, pressing her close to Ria. "But it would be a shame to let all his hard work, as stupid as they were, go to waste... And I see you were already prepared for this to happen."

If Luju had his own gifts, Ria had dark gifts of her own. Among them, contact with anyone allowed her to see all of their memories, to relive everything they had gone through. It took only but a moment, but Ria was already armed with all the weapons she needed now. Between the two, Ria was arguably the most dangerous foe. "My, my, you've had quite the interesting lifetime so far, haven't you? I think you just may be the most intriguing of my playthings, dear Kanoe. But then again, I suppose Natsuki could only agree with me." Ria smiled, revealing her ill-stolen knowledge of the witch's mistress. "Oh yes, I know about her. And about your lover, that delicious little Clarice, and everything that ever happened to you."

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:42 am

She glared at Luju as he tried to keep her quiet. It really felt like she was dealing with a mischievous child. But if this one was the child, the demoness behind him was the older sister who was just as displeased as Kanoe was. She could only watch as one suggestion to kill himself was given and the male demon followed it. Her eyes widen as Luju suddenly walked off the edge into the void beyond without even a word of complaint. Something told that she was dealing with someone even more dangerous than the last demon.

With very little mana left, the witch instinctfully tried to keep her distance from the approaching woman. With the woman's demonic beauty, it was possible she was dealing with another succubus. Looking behind her, she saw the edge approaching and looked back to find the demoness already before her. A faint gasp left her lips as she was pulled closer. The witch's full breasts mashed up against the succubi's as she felt an odd tingling in the back of her brain.

Her eyes grew wide as the demoness began revealing things about her. This demon knew about her lovers and her mistress. Everything that has happened to her, the deals and training she received from monsters and demons and how they are breaking her down into the perfect little toy were revealed instantly to the vile being before her. Shaking her head, she tried to push away from the woman.

"G-Get away from me!" she said quickly, "Stay out of my head!" Kanoe did not like this feeling. She was an open book before this monster. The witch felt helpless and vulnerable already and the woman merely pressed her body up against hers. Kanoe did not know what she was going to do but she did not want to be read like this. She looked around, fruitlessly looking for a way out of this place.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:28 pm

"Oh, don't be like that, my little Kanoe... It's just positively rude. I would have thought Natsuki had taught you better etiquette than that." The succubus smiled sweetly at Kanoe, a smile that didn't really seem as comforting as it should have. But then again, given the position the witch was in now, it probably was only to be expected. "You've seen what I can do. Unless you want a fate like my brother's... You'll calm down and play along. You see, you can either behave yourself and let me, ah, indulge myself... Or I could give you a suggestion... And we all know, you won't be able to refuse it."

The succubus smirked as she let go of Kanoe and withdrew several feet away from her, allowing her space in which to think and evaluate her position. Such a thing was simply just the polite thing to do, given the witch's situation. Ria wasn't about to let this one go, however. She had seen what happened to her, and now she wanted to torment the witch with such things. The demoness supposed Luju did indeed have the right idea after all... If he only hadn't brought her here in such an insulting manner. "Well? Will you be staying here for all eternity, or shall we... retreat to somewhere where the decor isn't so lacking?" Ria smiled as she held out her hand for Kanoe, obviously about to take the two somewhere else just as Luju had done so.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 pm

She could only shiver as Natsuki was mentioned again. The witch had long accepted her fate being a servant to her mistress. But to have this demoness know this, know that she had given up and became a slave along with her lover, she could not help but feel afraid. Kanoe did her best to keep strong, frowning at the woman as she was released.

"Being abducted against my will is hardly good etiquette," she said softly, "But like your brother, seems I have no choice in the matter. Take me where you wish and just get it over with." Kanoe was weary from using most of her mana before. But her body was still moving which means she could still be toyed with by this demoness.

Kanoe stepped forward and reached for the woman's hand. "Also proper etiquette would be introducing yourself before taking me somewhere. You seem to know who I am already so I am at a disadvantage." She took the woman's hand, preparing herself to be pulled through dimensions once more. Where would be taken to next, she wondered.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Giggling softly, the demoness had to concede the point to Kanoe. "You're right, I apologize for that. My name, little girl, is Ria. You might know me better as the daughter of Forneus, since I see that you've already been visited by him as well. Indeed, Father certainly did enjoy that particular night." Ria smiled as she taunted the witch, enjoying holding her history over Kanoe's head as if it were some damning piece of evidence. "But I must commend you on your new attitude now. It is very much becoming on you, and I have to confess, I like my toys quiet and submissive. Unlike that idiot who calls himself my brother, I absolutely loathe it when people fight back." The veiled threat hung in the air as the demoness squeezed on Kanoe's hand, allowing her powers to alter the dimension they now occupied.

Luju certainly did have some power over illusions, but given the fact that he possessed other powers, he was not quite as proficient in making them as he would have led others to believe. Ria had this power too, only it was much stronger, virtually rivaling that of the Marquis himself. The faint tugging came once more, growing stronger as a new rift in the dimension swallowed them up, sending them elsewhere.

Within a moment, the two found themselves standing in the middle of what seemed to be an enormous penthouse apartment, every bit as decadent as it was magnificent. In the center sat a large white couch before a quite large home entertainment system, with beautiful ornate tables and furniture arrayed all around. Behind the 'living room', there was quite the bar, bottles of all sorts of wines and liquor imaginable stocked. And to the side, a delightful jacuzzi rested tucked away into the corner, large enough for several people to sit in together without it being cramped at all. Nearby, stairs led to the second level, where the bedroom undoubtedly could be found, along with several additional rooms. "Wonderful, isn't it? I decorated it all myself! My brother really has no taste for decor but he's only a man after all and you can't really blame him for that."

They weren't alone, however. Several other succubi could be seen around the penthouse, and none of them were even bothering with wearing clothes at all. One of them, a blonde-haired demoness, could be found on the couch with an Xbox controller, playing a game on the large plasma screen, the figure of a red-coated individual swinging what seemed to be a lightsaber of sorts at enemies. Behind them, two more succubi, both of them with the same brown hair as Ria were busy, chatting away at the bar as they sipped their glasses of wine. Another one, this time with what seemed to be thick red hair, was relaxing in the spa. "Oh, don't mind them, Kanoe!" Ria could only offer another sweet smile as she turned her gaze back at the witch. "You know what? Since you've already... had experience with this sort of thing, why don't you just undress yourself and join Kaira in the jacuzzi? I'll join you two soon enough." Unlike before, this was an suggestion for the witch, and given Ria's unique powers, it might as well had been an order as compulsion began to set into the witch...

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Kanoe trembled as a flood of memories surfaced the mention of Forneus. That arch demon had threatened to devour her magic and forced her to obey him, performing countless sexual acts while begging for more. Knowing who she was dealing with, the witch lowered her gaze to the floor. Could Ria and Luju do the same thing and drain away her mana. Ria was a succubus and they drained the energy of their prey so perhaps it was true.

Once more she was tugged away to another world. Where they ended up was not what she expected. It was a large well kept and lavishly decorated penthouse. Her eyes could not help but linger at the other inhabitants as she drank in the view of several nude succubi. This was a dangerous place to be especially for a weakened witch like herself. But the demons did not seem to pay her any mind and most were acting rather human beyond the lack of clothing.

Looking back at Ria, she could not help but worry despite the woman's reassurance. The next words were still in the calm and casual tone but they seemed to wash away her thoughts. By the time Ria had finished speaking, the witch wanted nothing more than to strip and relax in the jacuzzi.

Without a worry of who was watching her, the witch slipped off her vest and began unbuttoning her blouse. Her well endowed chest filled outwards as the tight blouse was removed, fluttering to the floor. Hardened nipples could be seen poking through her lacy white bra before she unsnapped and slipped that off as well. Her large breasts sway gently, remaining nice and firm despite the lack of support. Freeing her the bountiful orbs caused a sigh to escape the witch. It always felt good to remove her confining uniform.

Her shoes and socks were quickly added to the pile before sliding her skirt down her shapely hips. She was not a demoness but her body did hold an unnatural perfect beauty to it thanks to her mistress's alterations. Her panties still damp from the encounter in the classroom was the last garment to fall to the floor. Kanoe could feel nothing wrong with standing nude in a room full a demons. She felt like she was doing what she needed to, what she wanted to do.

Without saying a word, she picked up her clothes and walked over to the jaccuzi where she placed them back down. Kanoe took a moment to removed the silver clasp hanging from her long braid and undid the braid. Her long raven black hair had a lusterous sheen to it as she gently shook her head, allowing her long mane to pour down her shoulders and back. Bowing her head to the succubus already in the water, she lowered herself into the bubbling depths. Despite being 'told' to do this, she could not help but sigh as the heat welcomed her weary body. "Mmm..." she sighed softly.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Ria watched with both amusement and interest as the witch began undressing herself. She certainly did have quite a beautiful body, one that only Natsuki could be thanked for. Well, perhaps she would just have to thank Luju as well for going to such half-assed measures just to bring the witch to her.. Perhaps not. "You should go and relax, have some fun. You don't get very many chances to rest and just enjoy yourself, do you? And beside, it would be a shame to have such a wonderful body and not enjoy it, wouldn't you agree?" The succubus added sweetly, knowing that her suggestion just now would allow the witch to play along to everything without raising any fuss, even if she really wanted to. The best part of it all, Ria mused, was the fact that her victims always believed themselves to be completely responsible for everything they did.

It was truly the most dangerous power in existence, the ability to get anyone to do what you wanted them to do, and never be held accountable for the consequences. Ah, it was no wonder why Ria thought of everyone else as her playthings, even the other succubi she had with her. They were originally created by her father, and yet with just the smallest hint of a suggestion, they fell over themselves to please her. "I'll be gone for just a moment. Why don't you entertain her, Kaira, until I get back?" Ria added as the witch stepped into the jacuzzi, visibly relaxing as she slipped herself into the bubbling hot water of the spa.

"Happily, we'll have a wonderful time, won't we?" Kaira spoke, in a seductive whisper, low enough for only Kanoe to hear. the red hair demoness moved away from where she had been sitting, and placed herself alongside the witch, her voluptuous body against Kanoe's own. "So, I wonder... Who are you?" Kaira inquired as she slowly slid her hand up the witch's thigh, fingers sensually tracing lines up bare flesh as they made their way toward their goal. "You're the first one she ever brought here..." The succubus whispered softly as her other arm slid around the human, allowing the demoness to embrace the witch more closely, more intimately.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:52 pm

The witch replied to the suggestion with a faint 'yes' as she sat down in the water. Ria's words had washed away any doubt and worry and her mind was now supporting the suggestion fully. She wanted to relax, have fun. With a body like hers, who better to enjoy the pleasures of flesh with than succubi.

Her cheeks flush a faint crimson as Kaira pressed closer, whispering seductively into her ear. Like the other demoness, Kaira had a flawless body that drew even the eyes of another female. The woman's body felt burning hot against hers, expected from a demoness of hell. Kanoe gasped softly as teh succubus traced a finger up her thigh before slowly pulling her into a loving embrace.

Their breasts mash and mold up against each other. She could could feel the demon's pulse throbbing with hot blood while her own pulse raced within her luscious mounds. Kanoe gazed into the woman's eyes as she remembered a question was asked. "Kanoe.." she whispered just as softly, her warm breath caressing over the demon's lips, "I did not know I was the first."

Heat continued to rise in her cheeks. The suggestion repeated in her head over and over again, dispelling all worries and doubts. She smiled faintly as she leaned in closer. Her own arms wrap around the woman as her lips met the succubi's. Relax and have some fun, that was exactly what the witch was going to do. The kiss grew deeper as she forced her tongue passed the demon's lips and began to wrap around the demon's. It was not her first time being with a succubus much less a monster or demon. With her concerns gone, she had no reason to feel intimidated.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:05 pm

"Yes, she usually pay girls a visit. But you're the first she ever brought home, Kanoe. And I can see why..." The succubus added in a sultry whisper, even as the witch brought her closer yet. The fiend made no effort to resist Kanoe's tongue, instead welcoming it with her own. Kaira uttered a soft moan as her tongue writhed with Kanoe's, her body growing hot as the witch showed none of her doubts and instead grew more free willed, their bodies even closer together.

Not one to be outdone, Kaira allowed her free hand to sweep up the witch's thigh, fingers sliding into Kanoe's wet and moist depths, and began fingering her as her thumb toyed with the sensitive pearl of her clitoris. Kanoe wasn't going to be the only one having fun after all, and she would get as much as she gave from the succubus."Now, this looks like fun." A voice rang out from above as another succubus began stepping into the spa, joining the two already seated within. Having grown bored of her game, the blonde haired Tania decided on joining Kaira and the witch. Without bothering to introduce herself, the headstrong succubus giggled softly as she slipped an arm around the witch's waist. "I couldn't resist, not when there's such a beautiful woman here... Beside, why should you two have all the fun?" And with that, Tania slid her hand over one of Kanoe's bountiful globes, fingers capturing a nipple and pinching it softly even as the succubus leaned in to leave tantalizing kisses along her shoulder.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next