View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe] 

Post Re: The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe]
"Ahhh...!" The succubus exhaled, her body shivering slightly with pleasure as the witch's cock suddenly entered her tight cunt, already wet with juices. "Nnngh... If you think that's tight.... Ooooh, yes... Then you're in for a surprise!" Kaira spoke, giving the witch a soft chuckle at her praise. Being at least a true succubus, unlike Ria, Kaira flexed her inner muscles, allowing her cunt to clench down on the invading phallus. Suddenly, the velvety haven of her pussy seemed to press down all around the witch's cock, seeming to pull her deeper into the demon. "Oh, yes... You are so thick, so nice! Please, fuck me... Fuck me hard, Kanoe!"

Ria watched in satisfaction as the succubus begged for the witch to take her from behind. The witch really did seem to be quite taken with her gift, reveling in it, really. She could only wonder whenever the witch was beginning to think like a monster or not, the notion only serving to amuse the demoness. At the very least, she would certainly know what it felt like to be her mistress. Ria sighed happily, pleased with how her puppet was performing so far, and pondering just what could she do with the witch now that Kanoe was completely into it. Well, there were still plenty of demons wandering around for the witch to play with, after all... And even if the compulsion wore off her, Kanoe wouldn't be able to think straight, her pulsating cock hungry for more. 'Now that's thinking with your dick...'

Not wanting to just sit by, the succubus left her seat and moved behind her lover, her arms wrapping around the witch. "Are you enjoying yourself, my dear? Is Kaira every bit as wonderful as you hoped she would be?" Ria spoke into her ear, her hands sliding up her stomach and over those luscious breasts of her, squeezing on them firmly. They felt so wonderfully plump and nice in her hands, the nipples so delicious looking that she very nearly wanted to take them into her mouth.

You'll enjoy yourself, yes? You're a guest of mine here, you know... Whatever you want to do, you can. You don't have to ask for anything, after all. Just take what you want, my dear..." The succubus whispered softly, knowing the witch wouldn't be held back by doubts or questions at all, and that as long as she was here, she would only be their personal fuck toy, even though she believed herself free to do as she wished. "Have fun, you two! I'll be around..." Ria added as she slowly backed away, her fingers lingering on Kanoe for a moment before she got out of the spa as well.

Freedom was overrated, after all... Wouldn't you agree?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:46 pm

"Oooohhnnnn!" She nearly swoons as she felt the muscles tighten from all sides around her thick meat. The witch was pulled forward, sinking deeper into the velvety depths. She never expected anything like this. Her eyes fluttered as her hips met Kaira's ass. The muscles continued to clench and pull as if it were sucking her dick off.

The witch never had a blowjob before and now she was getting that and fucking at the same time. Kanoe's body swayed in a weak daze. If it were not for Ria wrapping her arms around the student, she would have slumped over on top of Kaira's body. "Uhhnnn... God! God yess! She is so tight and... Ahhnnn.. Its... Uhhhnnnn.." Her body arched as the walls sucked deeper causing her cock to twitch and swell inside the clenching folds. Fingers squeeze her luscious globes causing spurts of nectar to shoot from her teats and onto the succubi's back. The sensation of her breasts lactating bubbled up inside her brain leaving her dazed as her eyes fluttered wildly.

Ria's suggestions fed into her mind unhindered. The witch was completely powerless against the mental attacks. Every part of her being believed in her new lover and wanted nothing more than to follow the suggestions she believes she was thinking up. And right now, her mind and body was suggesting to fuck this little succubus until Kaira did not know which way was up.

Letting forth another loud groan, she forced herself to pull back. The effect it had on her cock was profound and nearly made her cum right then and there. But the witch was getting better at holding it back. Biting down hard on her lip, she thrusts her hips. Slamming her hips hard and fast, she forced Kaira's body to grind against the edge of the pool. Her nails dug in, ensuring her new partner did not pull away as she sawed at the succubi's ultratight passage. Her hips buck upwards, forcing herself to grind over the demon's g-spot over and over as she enjoyed the feeling of the woman's muscles trembling before her gift.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:18 pm

It felt so good, so unbelievably good, so good that Kaira was becoming quite vocal, gasping and moaning with each and every thrust. She was getting better and better even as she fucked the succubus from behind, as if she was some sort of natural at it. Perhaps all those countless hours of being raped by monsters and forced to serve her mistress, everything she had gone through as they tried to make her the perfect sex slave for them... They were beginning to pay off, though in an unexpected manner. Not that she could complain. And Kaira would never think of complaining about Kanoe fucking her at all.

"Ohhhh, yes! Ohh- Unnngh! Auuuuugh!" The succubus began groaning loudly as the witch began angling around, banging against her own g-spot. It was fast becoming too much for Kaira! Between all the fingering she had done earlier and the swollen, throbbing cock Kanoe had received from Ria's magic, it was just too much for her. Her cunt began convulsing, clenching down on the hard cock even more. The succubus began shuddering as her orgasm crashed over her, sending delicious tremors of pure pleasure everywhere. Even pressed against the marble side, Kaira couldn't help but push herself away, grinding hard against Kanoe's cock, wanting more and more! "Oh, yes! Sooooo good!"

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 am

The witch was absolutely amazed by how good this felt. Every time she sawed across the woman's g-spot, she could feel every muscles spasm and tighten around her pulsing meat. It was a trade off of getting pleasure for what she gave. Her own cunt was convulsing much the same as the demon's until finally both of the climaxed.

"Uuuughhhh! Ohhhhhh Kaaarrriiiaa!" she cried out as they both came. Kanoe's knees wobbled and grew weak as she felt her cock blow a thick load of cum into Kaira's spasming body. With both her cock releasing as well as her own sex, it was as if she were cumming twice in the same time. The bubbling afterglow of both climaxes washed through her thoughts making her nearly drool in bliss.

But Karia's cries and constant grinding brought her back to the task at hand. Grinning wickedly at the writhing beauty, she leaned forward and grabbed both of the demon's arms by the wrists. She pulled them both back behind the woman and held on as her hips began surging forth once more. The dark witch was panting heavily but she felt no urge to stop. In fact she felt the opposite. She never felt so good in her life, she never wanted this to end.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 am

Ria smirked knowingly to herself as she heard the cries and moans of the lovers below as she remained seated within her bedroom, left to her own devices. Humans were so much more interesting and fun than demons, she had come to realize since she had been given a life of her own and unleashed upon the unfortunate students of Shokushu. Give an over-sexed girl a cock and she turned into a monster herself. The irony amused the demon. It seemed that with just a little change or two, the line between victim and attacker blurred all too easily.

Kaira moaned loudly again as she felt the witch pull on her wrists, Kanoe's hip bucking into action once again. With her cunt still quite spasmodic and clenching down on the witch, the sensation of her hard cock stabbing in and out was just all too delightful for her to bear. Despite being a succubus, even the demon felt her legs trembling, body full of bliss. Panting heavily, Kaira continued to groan and moan as the witch had her way with the succubus, drool dripping down her lips. Even now, she was beginning to sound incoherent, half urging Kanoe on and half grunting out her happiness.

Ria really would have to bring back more girls to her home, just to let her companions have some more fun. It wasn't good to let them stay here, all cooped up, without a chance to get in some exercise. "Silly girls... At least that darling Kanoe is here now, and she certainly can see to their needs... And mine." The demoness giggled softly as she thought back to her time with the witch not so long ago. She really would have to put her to good use... But she was sure even the girl would need some rest eventually, even if she didn't feel like it or didn't want to. A suggestion was all she needed to take care of that, after all... 'Well, perhaps after another romp in the bed with Kanoe...' Ria smiled again as she fantasized another bout with the witch.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 am

The lustfilled student was just as incoherent. Her mind was taking a back seat in all this while her body went to auto pilot. Whatever felt good, the witch did and what was good for both of them was constantly drilling her gift hard and deep into Kaira's juicy sex.

Her heart was racing so fast she was sure it would burst at any moment. But the witch obeyed the suggestion and the ideas it provided in her head. Even as her breathing grew ragged, Kanoe kept reaming in and out of Kaira's spasming form. She did not stop until she forced two more climaxes out of the demoness and another out of herself. She slumped up against the woman, feeling the hot pulse of her cock as it pumped spurt after spurt of her seed.

"Mmmm... Oh god..." she moaned, even speaking was strenuous for the dark witch. Kanoe pushed her playmate up agaisnt the side of the jacuzzi and turned her so they were facing each other. A soft smile spreads across her lips as she stood up fully, stradling over the succubus as she pressed her still dripping gift to the demoness's lips. "Do me a favor and clean it off for me, Kaira," she cooed. God, it felt good to be the one on top.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:30 am

Panting heavily, Kaira didn't want to move just yet, she simply wanted to lay there and revel in the pleasure the witch had brought to her. But that wouldn't do, since the witch had been so nice in fucking her mind nearly into oblivion. Instead, the succubus gave her a happy groan as Kanoe pushed her around until they faced each others. It wasn't long until the succubus had her throbbing cock in front of her, coated in both the witch's cum and her own juices. It was very much like a tasty snack for the demon, and one she couldn't really resist. "I would love to, Kanoe..."

Slowly, the succubus' succulent lips closed around on the hard shaft, her mouth licking and slurping on the witch's cock. If the witch had thought it felt like getting a blowjob earlier, she was about to be proven wrong... The succubus moaned through her mouth, absolutely loving the taste of orgasmic juices on the cock, her hand closing around the base and holding it as she expertly cleaned it. Inch by inch disappeared into the demoness' mouth, until soon virtually all of her thick meat was buried inside her throat, her tongue still slurping away while her throat convulsed, massaging the cock. With her other hand, she slipped several fingers into the witch's drenched pussy, sliding into them easily and fingered her as she cleaned her shaft off. It was always best to keep them coming back for more, right?

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 am

As a demon of lust, Kaira had no issues with pleasuring the student with her mouth. Despite having sex with both Ria and Kaira now, her cock was still hard and fully erect. The demonic woman took a firm hold of her gift and began cleaning it, not letting one inch of her precious rod escape the demon's tongue.

"Uhhhnnnn... Y-Yess.." fingers slide through the succubi's hair before taking a firm hold of both horns. Soon enough her entire ten inches of hot meat was down the woman's mouth and throat. She could feel the muscles of Kaira's throat hug around her pulsing rod as the tongue lashed away at every sensitive nerve on her precious member.

As if she was not suffering enough bliss already, her demonic mate began pumping fingers into her still trembling folds. Kanoe's body arched as a loud cry of glee sounds through the apartment. The lewd sound of juices could be heard slurping around Kaira's invading digits. The student's hips buck wantonly, unable to control herself as she began to fuck the woman's throat with wild abandon.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 am

The succubus continued to massage the witch's erect phallus, tongue twisting and slurping all around its length as if she were some pro at it, having done this countless times. Even as the witch began humping into her face, throat-fucking the demoness, Karia did not seem to mind so much, even going as far as to purposefully keep on moaning, which only sent thrills up the length buried within her. The witch was really getting into it again, especially after she had began fingering her while going down on her cock, and the succubus couldn't really blame her. After all, she was still new to having a man's member.

"Geez, you two are still at it, huh?" A familiar voice rang out from above, one that carried with it a tone of amusement. Ria giggled as she walked down the stairs from the second floor, still naked from her tryst with the witch. She leaned over the railing, her breasts swinging softly as they hung down. "Why don't you finish up here, dear, and I'll show you some cool tricks you can do while you're here. You like magic, right?" The demoness suggested gently, deciding on letting the girl have her rest as she had come up with a plan for the witch. "You can have your fun with the others soon enough anyway." Ria added, reassuring Kanoe that she would get to fuck the rest of them if that had been what she wanted to do.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Her large member kept cutting off air from the aroused demoness with each buck of her hips. The moments to breathe grew shorter as the witch thrusts faster. Kanoe's eyes flutter and roll back in her skull as she let forth a blissful groan. Her female sex was already cumming all over Karia's thrusting digits while her cock continued to swell and twitch violently.

It was not until she heard Ria's suggestion that she suddenly screams out and thrusted her cock all the way into the succubi's throat. The witch purred as she felt herself blow another load. Her hands had a tight grip on the demon's horns, not allowing the woman to pull away and breathe until every drop was sucked from her climaxing body. Giving a dark smile to Karia, she looked up towards the lovely Ria. "Of course, I would love to see more," she purred.

Her body trembled as she felt hands pawing at her thighs, the demoness wanting air now. She could feel the woman's throat tightening and nearly gagging around her thick cock. It was not until she saw those pretty eyes begin to cloud over did she finally eased out of the demon's mouth. She stroked Karia's cheek before giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Got to go," she giggled and made her way upstairs.

Two steps up and the witch felt her body shiver. Her legs wobbled and grew weak as waves of fatigue crashed through her body. She smiled weakly as she leaned against the railing for support. Perhaps she went a little to hard. These were demons she was dealing with. A human could only endure so much. Slowly, she made her way up to her lover. "What is it... You would like to show me?" she asked, still catching her breath and trying to calm her rapidly beating heart.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Ria giggled as Kanoe made her way up, noticing how she finally seemed tired, more worn out. Sauntering on over, the succubus slid an arm around Kanoe's waist, letting her lean on her as she helped the witch down the hall, toward her room. "Had enough fun yet?" The demon teased her, knowing that she would likely provide a negative answer. People like her were insatiable, always saying they only needed a bit of rest and they could keep going. Once again, she probably had Natsuki to thank for that.

"It felt divine, didn't it? I'll bet it felt just amazing, having a cock of your own. We have a new respect for our mistress, don't we now?" Ria spoke softly, giving the witch's mistress praise; From what she had seen of Kanoe so far, it would only benefit her if the witch continued to serve the monster loyally. The demoness continued to help Kanoe along, and within moments, they finally entered Ria's room, which proved to be just as decadent and luxurious as the penthouse, if not even more so. The bed was huge beyond belief, with thick and soft pillows and satin blankets. As the two settled onto her bed, Ria giggled again as she laid back onto her bed, sinking into it slightly. It was simply beyond comfortable.

Sitting back up, the succubus wrapped her arms around the witch, pressing to her advantage as the suggestions still retained their power over her. "I know you've already had some training with your magic, which is just perfect. What I wanted to show you fits along with those." Ria wrapped a hand around the witch's erect cock, filling her hand up with power once again. This time, no electricity shot through Kanoe, no tremors of magic wracked her body. This time, the cock simply shrank away, returning to its original shape as her clitoris. "You just concentrate your mana into your hands... And picture your present growing smaller and smaller until it's back to the way it was before..." Giving her clitoris a gentle massage, Ria went on. "You can do the same to make it grow again... Or even make it bigger. Or thicker. Or even grow two, if you wanted to. Anything's possible with magic, Kanoe... Right?"

Ria smiled up at the witch, knowing she would especially love knowing how to modify her own cock, to fit in with her own urges best. After all, no one knew your own body better than you did, and she knew that lust would get the better of the witch. "There must be so much more you'd like to do, now that you have your gift to play with. You know, Kanoe... Time's a bit different down here than it is on your world. A moment there would probably be like a thousand years here" The demoness smiled as she looked at Kanoe, knowing her gentle suggestions would be sinking into the witch's mind and soul all too easily. "Why don't you stay here for a couple of days? Enjoy yourself here? When you go back, it'll be like you never left. Miss Saika would never know... Neither would Claire. Or your teacher. How about it? There's so much for you to see here, you know?"

"In fact, Kanoe... I was hoping you'd like to come with me to this place. It's a night club here in the demon world. If you'd like to explore around on your own, have fun and drink some exquisite wine, maybe dominate one or two with your gift... Wouldn't you love to dress up and feel sexy, make all those bastards worship you just like they rightfully should? It's your birthright, after all. People like we, we were born to rule." Ria smiled, her gentle words filling the witch, wrapping her mind around the allure of being who she was born to be, who she should have been.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 pm

The witch smiled softly as she rested against Ria's body. Fingers gently traced up and down the succubi's chest as the two continue up the stairs and into another room. She blushed and smiled sheepishly at the demon's comment. Kanoe always did get carried away when she was the dominant one. It at times even hurt her lover because of it. She just longs to be like a mistress much like Natsuki.

The suggestion of respecting her mistress was not difficult to accept at all. The years of servitude had helped that though there were some obstacles when Clarice was added to the equation. The witch smiled and nodded. "Yes," she replied, "Miss Saika takes good care of Clarice and I. She had high standards but treats us better than those other monsters on the island." Her cheeks blush softly as she added, "You treat me better than those monsters as well, Ria."

Kanoe allowed herself to be pulled down onto the soft bed. Their nude bodies pressed up against one another. The witch could not stop running her hand along the shapely curves of the succubus. A perfect demonic body and a near perfect human body together as one, it was a lovely sight to behold.

"Mmm..." her cock pulsed in Ria's hands but slowly it began to shrink. A soft sigh left Kanoe's lips as she felt the aching erection soften and withdraw until it shrank back into her clitoris. Her clit still pulsed and twitched violently like a tiny phallus as the demoness massaged it. Her hips grind into the demon's hand, enjoying the tingling jolts of pleasure it brought her. "I... I can have it whenever I want?" she gasped softly. She would have not believed it but the suggestion Ria followed it with immediately dispelled that thought. She fully believed she could do this whenever she want. Oh how her imagination went wild. Bending teachers, Head Girls, even staff over their desk and plowing her gift into their shivering bodies till they screamed her name. Such a thought nearly made her drunk with power.

Kanoe could only stare into her lover's eyes with complete admiration and devotion. This succubus was showing her so much. She never felt so alive in such a long time. Knowing that no one would notice her gone in this world for long, this could be her little secret as she learned more and more from this succubus.

The mention of dominating and controlling demons here was almost too much for the poor witch to take. The suggestions rolled through her thoughts and she found herself gasping after each one. Her body was trembling by the time the woman finally finished. Juices flowed like a river out of her trembling vagina. Oh god, she never wanted to leave here.

"I.. I want to stay.. But.. But only if I will not be in your way, Ria," she half stammered half moaned, "I.. I was born to rule? But I am just a servant.. I do not even compare to you, my love."

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 pm

There was something else to be addressed. While she might have been a monster's slave in life... Here, she would have all of her 'wishes' come true, even though they would really be the wishes of demons. She had to understand that. She had to see the light. Only here, in this dimension, would she ever really be 'free'. "Of course I treat you well. It's because you love me so dearly. Unlike your Natsuki, I don't require you to serve me at all. All I want for you is your happiness..." The words only served to bind the witch to her even more strongly.

Even if she believed that she was her equal, the witch would never be anything more than a plaything for Ria. It was sad, but it was also the truth. She was only human while Ria... Ria was every bit as much as a god. And gods so dearly needed worshipers, did they not?

Ria knew that by now her mind, having been tempted by the succubus' words, would be thinking of all sorts of scenarios. It was simply how Kanoe was. It was simply how all humans were. They could be such noble and righteous beings, but unlike what made one 'good', all it took was a nudge to push a person into the darkest depths of their hearts, drowning them in their desires and whims. It didn't take much to bring the worst out of a person, to bring the real desires of their hearts to light. Why else would there be so many rapists, murderers, and serial killers after all? Salvation for the tempted and the tried? Not bloody likely. With the demons, it was a lifetime club, and once you entered it... You never really left it.

"Oh, yes, my sweet Kanoe. Whenever, wherever, and whoever you want." She didn't see any need to explain anything else, knowing that once the witch woke up from her 'dream', she wouldn't have such a gift. It would all only be in her own head. But since she was here, dreaming... Why ruin it for her? She might as well revel in it for now. Beside, it wasn't as if she couldn't visit Kanoe in the real world sometimes. And even there, her powers would still work on the witch and on anyone else. In such a situation, 'returning' the gift to Kanoe would only serve to make her love the succubus even more. "It's yours, after all. Do what you wish with it."

"You may stay here if you wish, and no... You wouldn't be in the way. If anything, it would be all too boring without you here, Kanoe." The succubus slowly withdrew her fingers from Kanoe's drenched pussy, deciding the time was ripe now. They had things to do, places to go, after all... "Up there, you might just be a servant to powers greater than you... But down here? Everything is possible, love. You've a beautiful body, Kanoe, and with my gift... There's nothing you couldn't do here. After all, tis' better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven after all. Trust me, Kanoe..." Ria suggested, smiling at the witch. "This world is ours for the taking. Show me you deserve everything I've given you!"

The succubus got up from the bed, and went over to her wardrobe. Unlocking it quickly, she opened the doors wide open, revealing a wide assortment of nothing but sexy and revealing clothes, everything from skirts to dresses to scantily-clad bikinis. "Why don't you pick out something sexy to wear, something that'll show off your sexy body? Then we can get to the night club and have some fun and celebrate the beginning of your time here." Ria smiled, picking out only a short thong along and began putting it on herself, covering up her heated cunt. She didn't feel like wearing anything else, and she had wanted to wear the new jewelry she had got recently. The succubus left Kanoe to decide on what she could wear, her options virtually limitless, and sauntered over to a desk, picking out jewelry to wear.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Kanoe believed everything Ria said. She had no reason to doubt. She had complete and total faith in her lover. This demonic being has made her wishes come true and more. And in this world, she felt completely free from the shackles that island and Shokushu had placed on her.

She beamed happily at her lover as she watched the demoness go and slip on a simple thong. Her juices ran down her thighs as she rose to her feet. Her lover had teased her and left her at the brink of cumming. But the tension felt so good like a fire in her belly ready to erupt at any moment.

The dark witch moved to the large assortment of clothes. She tried on several different combinations of clothes. But her eyes eventually came to a skimpy outfit that left little to the imagination. It consisted of nothing but long black ribbons of cloth that crossed in various patterns over her arms and body. The strips were just wide enough to cover her engorged nipples, leaving behind the faint edges of her areolae peeking past the edges. They formed a simple thong that barely hid her sex and made it easy access along with making it easy for her gift to be free when the time comes. She ended the outfit with knee high black leather boots. Taking a few moments to look herself over on the mirror, she turned to Ria smiling seductively. "Ready when you are," she cooed softly.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Ria looked up at Kanoe as she finished putting on her high heels, her toenails painted with hot pink. Now that was a sexy sight, and it looked all too natural on Kanoe. Even Ria had to admit she felt just a bit jealous of how it looked on the witch. Standing up, having put on her necklaces and other assortments, the succubus smiled at her lover. "You look quite amazing, Kanoe... I almost want to have my way with you here and now, but... we'd be late for our night out if it came to that." The demoness giggled as she held the witch with her arms, hugging her and showering her with her twisted and sadistic love, knowing the witch would feel more devoted to her.

"We're leaving, girls!" Ria called out to the rest of her companions, knowing they would keep themselves entertained one way or another. With that, the succubus began taking them both somewhere else, the familiar feeling of being tugged through space overcoming them both once more. Within just a moment, the two were standing outside now, under a pitch-black night sky. Instead of what anyone else might have imagined the dimension would be like, it was very much like some of the most popular locales in the world, such as New York City or even Hong Kong. Flashing neon signs could be seen everywhere, advertising all sorts of products, some of them familiar and others all too alien for humans.

It was unimaginably crowded too, hundreds... Perhaps thousands... of demons and monsters and creatures of all sorts milling around, talking and fighting and haggling over prices and deals. It was very much a living and breathing city of the damned. It was a scene straight out of the rich and the powerful's own lifestyle, a social scene that the witch probably had never been in. With her arm wrapped around one of Kanoe's own, Ria began dragging her along with her, toward a techno-looking nightclub, appearing very futuristic with huge purple neon signs out front. They simply read:

Endless Waltz

It seemed as if this was the most popular club in the dimension, where everyone could be found at. And parked beside the door, there sat a quite expensive and sexy looking car, no doubt one of the most sought after vehicles up on the human world. The door opened as a silver-haired man stepped out, sporting all sorts of facial and body piercings that could be seen on his bare chest, the coat he wore not doing much to hide his sexy figure. This was probably the equivalent of the bad boy around here.

"Hey, Ria!" The lavender-eyed man called out toward the succubus. Ria smiled and approached him, making sure Kanoe was beside her for him to see. "Hey there, Ava! This is Kanoe, a new friend of mine..." And Ria turned to look at her lover, smiling still. "Kanoe, this is Avariza, who is probably the only one of my brothers that I actually like. He isn't such an idiot like Luju, but he's still... An asshole." The succubus laughed softly, ignoring the annoyed look that crossed Avariza's face.

Avariza then looked over at Kanoe, giving her a nod. "Pleasure meeting you, Kanoe." If the witch thought he carried with him such a grace and aura that didn't seem at all possible for a demon, she wasn't wrong. Here, down where the demons lived... Avariza was virtually the most loved man in all the world. It was for this reason alone that when someone referred to him as the Emperor, they all knew who it was. The reality was, they were all caught up in his own power, his own hunger for more. Avariza, as Ria had said, was her brother and that made him a son of Fornicarus. Within the hierarchy here, he didn't rank high despite his own strength. But that was only because Fornicarus feared Avariza out of all his progeny, and knew that the 'Emperor' was the only one who had the power to replace him.

Avariza, the Emperor of Avarice. It was a title he wore well, and it was a title he had earned. "Welcome to my nightclub, and I hope you enjoy yourself." The Emperor smiled, knowing that the witch was most assuredly under Ria's power, no more than a puppet. But that didn't stop him from wanting her anyway, and there was no doubt his power had already begun to work on her, making her attracted to him. It was how he made himself the most loved of them all, after all. He alone, more than anyone, sought to dominate everything. Despite being the embodiment of greed, just as Luju and Ria were the embodiment of lust... Avariza also happened to be the only demon out of them all that embodied all of the seven sins. A fact which made him quite powerful. Luju might as well have had been an insect compared to him.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next