View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 The Chase (for Ryu) 

Post Re: The Chase (for Ryu)
Ryu glanced back at him as he pointed out the constellation in the sky. It was a bit ambiguous though with his arm around her waist, but either way was fine with her. "Beautiful.. isn't it?", she replied in a charming way, then turned to look at the horizon. Her eyes closed briefly as she felt the breeze as it blew against her face, definitely a unique moment.

The dress itself seemed to be made to match her upper body perfectly, it was strapless and the sleeves were not connected with the main piece, but nonetheless an important part. They were made out of a smooth fabric, starting at her shoulder joints and were cut off at the elbows, then continued with a broad amount of silk which extended down to her hands and seemed to be loose around her arms, the silk's color a soft yellow as if you would be looking at a rare charlotte rose.

While the entirely dark red dress did start at the top of her cleavage it gave a slight hint of where her charms were, it did nestle against her upper body fairly well. At her hips it seemed to widen, similar to the sleeves, yet did not entirely touch the ground below her, revealing a pair of stately, elegant lady shoes. Last but not least rows of thrills made with golden yarn did enhance the view even more, they did cover the bottom line of the dress such as her chest, leading a line towards the former. Subtly placed were also the ones around her arms, creating a circle where the silk started. On its back had been a few entwined straps, simply to seal the cloth.

"I think I had a nightmare until you held me like this..", she began, opening her eyes to look back at him, now placing a hand on the one which reached around her form. "Sometimes I feel lost and there's nobody to hold me, to make me realize that I am awake.. You're a handsome man." Ryu began to enjoy this place, Aegir did also choose something very pleasing to the eye.

The woman snuggled up to him, explored him before her mind began to wander. He wasn't unattractive, no, and even though her thoughts started to develop to the point where they'd be staying close the whole night, she didn't try just there. It was her mind and she was going to exchange a few words before making a step. Or Aegir was going to wake her up.

"My parents advice not to spend time with you wasn't a proper statement. If they knew how lovely you really were they wouldn't have said such things." It was as entertaining as exciting to play with somebody in her own mind, though the story was improvised to interact suitably.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 am

Aegir adapted his "illusion" accordingly. He had drawn material from what he gleaned out of minds in the past for inspiration seeing that he had not been too inspirational in that department. He sprinkled the matter with some excitement, some adventure, of course he had not gotten to that just yet giving Ryu time to adjust to the scenario and play with it.

The man, Bryce, glanced away from the constellations at her. The feel of a warm, soft hand against his filled him with the thrill of excitement. "Not as beautiful as thee."

He smiled a little at that, his gaze dipping down slightly, settling on her ample clevage then drifting down from there to sweep over her dress then back up the yellow material to rest on her eyes. "No, things had not gone over too well but I can't blame them really. They're caught up in their old ways, how long have they been bickering and feuding with one another? Years?"

He drew from elements of a well known play that he had read long ago when it was still new. "The captain says we'll reach France within the hour, see the lights there on the horizon?" He pointed. "A city I reckon." He paused. Then continued. "Thank you.

"Thank you for having the courage to do this. Coming all this way ... severing family ties ... it must be tough." By being here he had done the same of course, no doubt their families would be up in arms about their having eloped together. Bitter rivals and all that.

He glanced away, looking up at the constellations as if to distract himself. "And there, that is the Big Dipper. There's a smaller version though you can only view it in the southern hemisphere."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 pm

"Ohh.." Ryu sounded enthusiastic, though she knew such things exist she had problems finding the correct constellations. Her hand gave his a tender squeeze as she kept watching the stars, drawing an image of the big dipper with her eyes in the clear sky.

However, he mentioned they'd reach their destination within the next hour. It gave her a certain amount of time she would be able to move in, unknown if Aegir would let her a bit more time. She thought about all the other things for a second as she figured what to say, or what someone else would say when in her situation. It was even more difficult than she thought.

"No, I have to thank you Bryce for taking me away from this place." The name appeared in her mind, so why not use it? "We did break the norm, didn't we? That's exactly how conquerers find new lands, how new things are invented we wouldn't know about if nobody would think in a different way. That's a simple progress in life."

The woman paused briefly as she turned and kissed him briefly on his lips. "You know .." Her eyes locked with his as he seemed a bit uncomfortable with the topic. "They would never understand us, therefore it was the only right thing to do .. and I would never change my mind, not for anything in the world. I love you, and I am here, right now. That is what counts."

Another kiss had been planted on his cheek. "Let us leave the past behind, love. It's just you and me, whatever our families are doing shouldn't disturb us." Ryu leaned against him, her arms around him though one did trace along his shoulder blades. Her head rested against his rather muscled chest as she glanced into the night with a relieved sigh.

This led to another certain touch, her chest pressed gently against him in the process, a temptation for some men at least. An unpredictable future awaited them, but Ryu enjoyed it all the way. Her life and view of the world were positive, perhaps even her virginity was restored in this fantasy, whether or not, it was perfect. It certainly was how things were supposed to be.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:08 pm

"I love you too," Bryce returned, his lips tingling with the departed warmth of her kisses. "Your right of course, our families shouldn't trouble us any longer. We will start a new family, in a new country away from the mess that we know all too well."

Bryce smile a little as he loosened then let go of the burdens of the past. He had been disenherited he supposed. Given up a vast fortune that would no doubt go to his younger brothers but he did not care. He considered what he lost and what he had gained in the process and felt as if he were gaining here.

Feeling the closeness of her touches as her hands cascaded down his shoulders his own gripped her at the waist. His thumbs circling over the material of her dress as he absently massaged the flesh beneath. Her closeness, her breasts pressed up against him and in return she could feel the root of his manhood growing, poking against her as it throbbed.

In this fantasy Ryu's virginity had been restored though her eception to pain had been turned off given what Amos was doing in the physical realm. But Aegir kept part of his presence there, mapping away at Amos' mind with his own. Finding out how it worked, what controlled what and so forth.

It was tougher than most considering that he had subconscious defenses being a minor telepath and psychokinetic practioner. Still, only minutes would pass and from past experiences while drawn in her own mind Ryu realized that ten minutes or so resulted in two days having past in this realm. So, judging by that if he only needed two or three minutes half a day would pass if that. She had no idea that Aegir could slow or speed time in this realm if he wanted too given that he was tapped directly into her mind he could make her perceive that a lifetime past in a matter of minutes if it was his will.

Now, Bryce paused. It would be ungentleman-like of him to do anything about their current situation before they were married least she be seen as a harlot. Though after a second of consideration he seemed to toss the initial plan out the window.

They were to wed in France on the morrow but even that seemed like too long of a wait. "Let's get married. Now I mean," he added, "the ship's captain has that power, why have we been waiting so long we the obvious was right before us the entire trip?"

Character Listing

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Ryu blushed a bit as she felt him growing erect, at least partially, and loosened her grasp a bit. It wouldn't suit a lady like her if she went directly for something like this, additionally she was acting like someone she wasn't at all, but always wanted to be. All of it seemed real, the red haired woman seemed to slowly forget that this was just happening within her mind.

A step backwards followed as he told her they should get married. She rose her hand and put in front of her mouth as she gasped in response to his idea. It was only lowered to reveal a shy smile which did actually suit her the most, but then rubbed her forearm as if thinking about it.

"That's happening so fast ..", she began, but then breathed out all her doubt and hugged him lovingly before she stepped back once more. "This must be a dream .. it's too good to be true .. but I want it, too. It would be a shame if we wouldn't posess a proper marital status, more importantly a sign that we love each other."

Of course it wasn't all acting, but she knew Bryce for some time and it was obvious they were made for each other. Ryu let all those influences overcome her as she became a part of her own play, as a main actor without any script it was her pleasure to make this life her own for the time being. Once more she smiled at her company before her eyes swept over the deck, doubting the captain wouldn't be on the highest level. At least not so close to their arrival.

He was an older man, his black hair was striped with grey ones as they ran down the sides of his head, almost down to his neck it seemed. Not the thinnest of men he did posess other qualities, he was tall for example though he did lack a few muscles thanks to his old days. He was neat and even though she didn't know his name, he seemed to be a kind person from a distance.

"You should call him over, he doesn't seem too busy.", she said softly, then pointed at a man close to the steering wheel, talking to someone who appeared to be a navigator. All the while a wave of excitement flowed through her, she considered herself the luckiest girl of all.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:49 pm

"Then if it is a dream then I hope to never wake up."

He smiled at her then directed his gaze at the pepper haired man that Ryu indicated. He spotted the neatly trimmed man engaged in conversation but Bryce had not called him over or attempted to flag him down. Rather he took Ryu by the wrist loosely as he headed over in that direction.

Things worked out well, he thought, given that there was a witness present, something else that they would need to do this. "Captain," he called out as he neared.

"Oui?" The man flickered his gaze in their direction, of course he had been French or at least spoke that dialect to them though the word was one of those few that he knew, not that he couldn't dope out some form of acknowledgement.

"Can you do us a favor? Marry us."

"Ah, young lovers, why do you rush? Love should blossom like a fine wine," his English had been heavily accented as his attention drifted to the pair. "But I suppose you will not listen to an old salt. Very well, we will make this quick, yes? Do you, er ..."

"Bryce ..."

"Do you Bryce take this woman yaddie ya ya?"

"Yes."

"And do you ..." he waited to acquire her name before continuing on. "Ryu, do you take this man and all the blah blah blah?"

The ceremony was rather bland but it could be as long or short as the celibrant doing it wanted. The only thing was that the participants both had to be in agreement. Now normally there needed to be at least two witnesses two. There was one in the navigational/helmsman role and another in earshot swapping the deck so they had that in the deck hand incase there was any issue with filing any paper work. They were an hour outside of France and no longer in international waters were he would be responsible for all the paperwork, all that would go through the French government. He awaited Ryu's answer to his question though.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Her eyes seemed to glisten in the light of the stars as she looked at him, giving his word to take Ryu as his wife, loving her for a lifetime and so on. Even back at home she had never been at a wedding before, so it was a thrilling experience and while she did seem happy the whole time, she was stunned by the different impressions she gathered. It was breathtaking.

As the captain adressed her she turned back to him, revealing his name to him before he went on with the ceremony. Ryu slid out of her lover's hand only to settle on it as she took it loosely with both hands, squeezing it tenderly once more before he asked her if she'd take Bryce and all the formal things the captain thought might be necessary.

"Yes."

She had expected more from all the things she heard and read about these moments, but nonetheless after she felt the word leave her throat a pleasant shiver ran down her spine. Perhaps there was more behind it than she thought, it appeared to be a mistake to judge all this beforehand.

Now she was expecting something along the lines of "You are married, kiss each other and leave, I have to do my work." No, it was better than that. Ryu left it up to the captain though she was definitely going to prepare for the kiss, she wanted it to be the most special in her entire lifetime. Listening closely, the woman smiled at the old man as he was finishing off.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 pm

"Good that you agree. Now the two of you are Mister and Misses ..."

"Silverman."

"Right, Silverman. Now you can kiss the bride and all that fun stuff," he was right to the point wasn't he? He had done his share of weddings over the course of his long life so this of course had been nothing new. He could see it in the eyes of the pair that they want this, that succient was the best approach. They did not wish to hear him prattle on about this or that after all.

Byrce grinned as he pulled Ryu towards him. Chest on chest, his head bent down slightly so that his lips touched with hers, his eyes folding closed as he did so. Of course with that done the captain cleared his throat.

"I forgot, the rings. Got to official and all."

"But we don't, I mean we were going to get them in France."

"Hm," the captain frowned, then thought for a moment. He then slipped a ring off his finger and gave it to Ryu. "Davy!"

The helmsman glance his way. "Yes?"

"Your ear ring ..." he held out an opened palm, waited until the guy took it out of his ear and turned it over. "Relax, you'll get another when we reach port. Now then," he gave it over to Bryce. There was nothing saying that the ring couldn't be an earring after all. "Now ..."

He pointed at each of their hands then to the other in question. "What are you waiting for? Exchange them."

Character Listing

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm

As their lips touched it certainly gave her the feeling of bliss, almost endless joy flowed through her entire body until they broke it and continued with the rings. Of course, why hadn't she thought of this? It was beneficial for them their french captain was as kind as he looked, giving Ryu his own ring for the wedding. Though she did bow slightly as he passed it, it seemed he was too busy talking while he got one for her husband. Still, an appropriate gesture.

She did watch him as he organized the second ring, though an ear ring would be rather symbolic. Ryu didn't care at all, waited for Bryce to receive his ring before the captain remembered her what to do next. It was her first time, so she carefully exchanged rings with him and placed it on his finger with a smooth movement. But wait, there was something she had missed to do. Not important at all but definitely vital to complete the moment.

"I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my husband this day and forevermore."

With a smile she finished off, then offered her own hand to him. It would have seemed a bit dry without these words and the fact she posessed a certain etiquette, though it had been hard to remember the full phrase since she was never going to actually use it. Least not so soon.

Ryu offered him a faint smile as it continued, it was exciting to find out what this fantasy had in store.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:39 am

Oh, Aegir had a few twists and turns in store for this fantasy to spruce things up so it would not stagnate. But first things first, he let his focus drift on this aspect of matters while a portion of his mind continued to work on the problem in the real world.

Bryce gazed down at the earring in the palm of his hand. He studied the loop of metal, gazed up and smile at Ryu as she spoke such elegant words. Her hand took oind the ne of his and for a second or two he held it in his own, his thumb tracing the back of her hand as his heart fluttered in his chest out of nervous excitement.

Taking his hand away he refastened the earring looping it through one of hers after removing the one there. It looked rather awkward though he was too happy to care.

"Our love is eternal, like a ring it has no end and with it I give it to you, my pledge, my promise to always be there regardless of malady or affliction."

"Ahhh sweet, now kiss and be gone I have things to attend to." He did not tell them that the ship was making a slight deviation in course to account for a sand bar that the captain knew about closer inland of course.

Bryce pulled Ryu towards him, bending slightly he scooped her up behind the knees, his other hand beneath her shoulder blades as he began carrying her off, though he was not looking where he was going at the moment seeing that his lips had been affixed to Ryu's.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Ryu partly closed her eyes as Bryce kissed her deeply, a relieved sigh passed into the air as they were sharing it for a few more moments. Her heart was racing, knowing this had been a real wedding within her mind though without all the fancy stuff such as elegant dresses and suits, laughing and crying family members and the like.

She put that thought aside, both their families hadn't been the nicest but it was the best she could imagine, alone with her lover aside the wide, open sea and the other beings on the ship.

Knowing there wasn't any land nearby, she gave in a bit more. Soon they would reach the few steps that led them down to the lower deck, Ryu imagined they would either have a nice cubicle to celebrate their new relation in or just a room where their things were stored and they could rest a bit or prepare until they reached dry land.

Slowly his wife broke the kiss and smiled up at him while she was carried all the way. Her palm went up to his face and brushed against his cheek, caressing it with her thumb. "I love you Bryce. The fact you're such a gentleman and will be always there simply makes my affection for you that much stronger." It was all Ryu had ever hoped for, she simply had to worship her partner.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 pm

He stumbled a little since he was not using his sight to travel. He smiled again at her though as she broke their kiss. "I love you too." He pronounced though he used his vision as they transversed the stairs so that they wouldn't fall.

Getting below deck he fumbled with the handle of a door to a room that was little more than a storage room. Their things had been here along with two hammocks. As he twisted the doorknob he pushed the door opened with his foot then closed it behind them with the heel of the same foot.

There were no locks on the door though Bryce would not have stopped to use one. Rather he laid Ryu down in one of the hammocks. Gazing down at her he smiled then stripped off his jacket. He then reached down to her letting his hands smooth down against her sides as his hands flowed up and down them.

He leaned over again, his lips touching hers as he consumed them with his own while his hands continued to dance along her sides. They turned in moving slowly against the fabric of her dress until they crept over her large breasts, squeezing them gently in the palms of his hand.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

A soft moan had been elicited by the few squeezes he had given her by then, a subtle red tone on her cheeks as the first sparks of pleasure built her arousal though this time it was shame which let the blood flow through those. It was a bit different than all times she experienced such things, nothing compared to the campus where monsters were after her.

Furthermore Ryu was going to pretend it was her first time having sexual intercourse with somebody, she couldn't know it was already set. Her hands reached up to him and roamed over his front, feeling his well built chest and abdomen through the cloth, his shirt, which remained on him by then. She wasn't trying to push it, this was her special moment.

Her palms ran along his sides down to the bottom of his shirt, but then she simply squeezed him there, not knowing how to go on with the unknown situation. Ryu was confident he'd let her speak and break the kiss, though it wasn't kind to pretend all this she did have her reasons to do so. A deep breath, then she gazed up at her lover and had to admit it. "Bryce, I .. I've never done something like .. this." Even that now seemed to unbalance her. "Please be gentle if you're going to .. do what I think you are going to do."

Ryu smiled up at him as it was her now to plant a brief kiss on his lips, then relax and lay back in the hammock. "You shall lead me.", she nodded, sounding a bit more confident than before seeing he was good at what he was doing, but still seemed unsettled given the experience she did not yet make. Besides, she couldn't know she wouldn't feel the pain similar to when Rahs took her virginity. But, she was willing to give it away to someone she loved, though only in her imagination.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Aegir could have manifested a monster, had he wanted to but that would have defeated the purpose. Rather he absorbed himself in this illusion prefering to be loved than feared, it was just his quirk after all and that had been his main interest in the red head since she received him so well.

He smiled down at her as she broke the kiss and let her finish her words before he placed an index finger to her lips in order to silence her. The finger trickled away, he groaned at her squeezing touch and closed his eyes. When they reopened he spoke, his tone softer than normal.

"Then we shall learn together."

He loosened his shirt then took it off. Then he let his hands course down to her legs letting his hands drift along them as they skimmed her flesh, then took hold of her panties beneath her dress and drew the material down then discharged it with his coat and shirt.

Shooting her a smile he let his hands pull up her dress part way as he bent over her at the waist, his tongue snaking out of his lips as they made contact with her neither ones, first licking straight up against the slit of her sex, then around and finally his tongue pressed against her clit as it circled it slowly in circles, his hands flowing up and down the smoothness of her legs as she swayed gently beneath him in the hammock beneath her.

The deck rocked and creeked beneath his feet as he pressed on, his tongue dipping southward down the smoothness of her body as it was positioned against the entrance of her sex and lightly began to push it's way inside her there.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Another plesant shiver rolled down her spine as hands traced over the tender skin of her legs, giving her husband no resistance as he got rid of the cloth for her which would be in the way later, adding to the already existing pile of clothes. Ryu held her breath now that her nethers were discovered by his eyes, a flow of excitement by the sheer look of him close to that area.

A gasp had been his reward for pulling up her dress, seeing that he was bending over with his tongue sticked out, hovering over the area for not only a second. Half-lidded eyes gazed upon the fairly muscled man, the busty red head bit on her index finger as a warm and slightly wet touch had been summoned on her lower lips. And one more. Again and again she could feel him against her, in different locations before he went for her clit and her finger barely gave any resistance as she moaned out softly. "AH! It's so intense!"

Her other hand reached out for his head, settling on it as she entwined a single finger with his dark hair. "Hah .. it feels s-so strange .. Strange in a good way .. Hope- Hopefully nobody will hear me .. Ah .." Ryu tried hardly not to make loud noises, though the night and the sea were outside somebody could always walk down the hallway. Another hand reached down to him, giving one of those on her thighs a gentle stroke before it ran along his arm as far as the red head could reach before tracing a line back to the back of his hand. Her chest rose and dropped slowly, the woman took deeper breaths the more he played with her labia.

Ryu smiled as his tongue dipped into her body, panting softly during the process. "Oh Bryce thank you for making me feel like this." Slowly, she could feel her flower bloom under his tongue's actions, just as her clit which grew erect as he kept up his work, the foreplay he offered her let the slit of her body convulse as his warmth spread through her.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next