View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Team Building (Iria and Minerva) 

Post Team Building (Iria and Minerva)
A loud crash could be heard inside Iria's quarters as the woman's fist struck her desk. Her unnatural strength easily caused the legs to give and break sending the entire piece of furniture to the floor along with the console that was sitting on it. Despite the monitor being cracked and distorted from the damage, the agent could still make out the words of the message that was sent to her. The ADD agent was to report and meet with Agent Rocha and work and train together to better prepare for future missions against various slaver groups. This was all due to numerous failed missions Agent Strike had taken part in. They believed part of the blame was the amazon woman's loner attitude was hurting the squad as a whole. Of course Iria saw it differently and saw the rest of the squad as nothing but a nuisance.

She recognized the agent she was to meet. Minerva Rocha, she did a mission with the woman in the past as well as seen her in varous briefings before Nallia. The overly optimistic and obedient agent made her sick. Always trying to play the good little agent, Iria saw the woman as having her face up the commander's butt in hopes of getting praise. Unfortunately for the agent, she would have to obey this order lest she be completely taken off the mission schedule. But that did not mean she had to do anything with this other woman.

Several hours later, Iria would arrive at a small meeting room as per her orders. Being on base, she wore only her skin tight and compressed latex suit. The black material hugged to her powerful body and compressed her mountainous globes to a more manageable size, though even that was still a large E cup. Crossing her arms, the agent did not bother taking a seat and instead leaned against a wall as she waited for the other woman to arrive. Hopefully she could get this over with fast.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Post Re: Team Building (Iria and Minerva)
Minerva took a moment to look at the fully comprehend the message that was displayed on her monitor. She was being ordered to work with Agent Strike and train with her to prepare for future missions. On paper this made it sense, Iria was an excellent melee fighter while she herself was an excellent sniper. Between the two they should make an imposing team. However, that was simply not the case. The amazon had little interest in working with others preferring to work alone. Part of the red head agent wondered if this was some sort of punishment from High Command.

Nonetheless, Minerva arrived a few hours in her dress uniform complete with pink skirt. As it was on base, she decided that here dress uniform would be most appropriate for the mission briefing. If she had a need to change later, she would. She took a deep breath, just before she entered the room, as she prepared to deal with person that was more stubborn than she was.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Part of her hoped the other agent would not show up. But that would only lead to them both being punished further than they already were, assuming this was a punishment. Military organizations always seemed to believe that training and punishment were the same things. Luckily or unfortunately, the door slid open and Minerva arrived in dress attire. "Hmph.." Iria huffed her displeasure and made no attempts to sit up as the woman came into the room. This was going to be a long day.

"I'm guessing you got the message.." she muttered, "Well let me make this quick then. I have no use for you. You will only get in my way so our plan will be simple. Stay out of my way and I will deal with any slavers that we come across. You can be on your little way and say that we have a plan now." Iria pushed off the wall and walked up to the other woman, standing a half a foot taller. Not wanting to stay around for questions, she moved around the woman and was making her way towards the door. She considered this a waste of her time.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Minerva stepped into the room to find the amazon agent already there. She did make any attempt to sit up, of course at her height Iria didn't have to. While sitting there she still, she still was nearly taller to than the red head. She was sitting in her skin tight latex suit, and she looked like she was ready to be move on from this meeting.

It was then that busty agent made her demands. Minerva was to stay out of the way and let Iria do all the work. With that the amazon stood up and began to walk out of the room. However the red head was not going to let that happen, she stepped in front of the amazon standing up to the woman that was nearly half a foot taller than her. That is not going to happen. If I am taking a part of the mission, I am going to take an active part in the mission.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:52 am

She had hoped that Minerva would just be a good girl and follow orders like the good little agent she is. But no, the agent was now standing before the tall amazon woman. Iria's looked down on the agent, less than pleased that this one would try to stand up against her. "That is not going to happen," she returned, "And what are you going to do about it? Sorry but there are no ranked asses for you to kiss here nor is that captain here to back you up. Now get out of my way, you are wasting my time."

With her superior strength and agility, it would take no effort at all to swat this woman away like the pest she was. But Iria was not in the mood to pound fellow agents into a pulp... yet. For now, she would give the annoying bitch one chance to get out of her way before she starts making her way through the only way she knows how, pure brute force. It gets her by in combat and it would do the same here. Hopefully the other agent has something planned to stop this warrior woman.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 am

Look I understand you are really strong and a great in a close quarters fight. Minerva had spend some time reading the profile that ADD had provided her. However you leave yourself vulnerable to enemy fire. I can prevent that from happening by keeping the enemy pinned down.

Minerva looked up at the amazon, and she was very intimidating, it looked like at any moment she could easily toss the smaller agent for distance. Still the young woman was determine to make this work somehow, because there was no way they would be able to operate independently and do well. The redhead continued to hold her ground as she hoped logic would run its course.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:00 am

"Enemy fire?" she sneered, "Vulnerable? You have a lot to learn, little girl." Iria's hand lashed out, grabbing her fellow agent by the throat and lifting her off the ground. Even with one arm, the busty amazon did not seem to be straining at all to pick up the lithe beauty. She pushed forward, slamming the woman against the hard metal wall, holding back to ensure she did not cause serious injury. "And where have your little guns gotten you, hmm?" she whispered, "This is not some human army we are dealing with. These are monsters that desire your lovely flesh. They cannot enjoy your flesh if they put holes in it so where does that put them?" She pressed closer, her large breasts mashing against Minerva's. "It puts them right here, up close and personal."

"Try and stop me... But I am sure since you are here that you have been failing your missions. They probably start with that pretty little skirt of yours," the amazon's hand slid up Minerva's thigh and took a firm grip of the woman's skirt. Still holding onto the soft fabric, she slipped her fingers around the agent's panties as well. "Or perhaps deep down, you do not want them to stop." She taunted, ready to rip and expose much of the woman's body.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt the amazon's hand grabbed her neck and lifted her up off the air. She was stronger than the reports had suggested. As she was slammed into the metal wall behind her, the red headed agent was surprised to see the Iria easily hold her with a single arm. It didn't even look like she was putting any effort into it. Iria mentioned that guns didn't have much use and that the monsters like to get up close and where her weapons would be less than use her.

Minerva did know a way to stop the amazon at least temporarily but she didn't want to hurt the amazon or turn this into a full out brawl. Still the red head still couldn't help to be a little spunky. If I am here because I have been failing my missions, then you must be here for the same reason. Minerva could feel the amazon's hand up her thighs and grab her skirt and panties. Some aliens don't use weapons that kill at range, but disable so my weapons still remain useful. If they use a dart gun I can use a rifle. If they want to close the distance, they have to give me free shots at them. Besides I am not completely useless up close. Minerva decided that plan B would work better for right now she moved her hands to press against her oppoent's covered mounds, she hoped with when she applied pressure she force the amazon to back off.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:02 am

Her hand tightened a bit upon mentioning her own failures. But the facts remained clear in Iria's head. Her opponents were either clever or stronger than her. Most would do anything to avoid the wrath of her hammer and it was very rare that her blaster provided anything beyond an annoyance. She had better things to do than to sit by and wait for her so called partner to run out of ammo or for the monster to rush them. Iria was no coward and would take any opportunity to take the fight to them.

Iria hissed her discomfort as both hands pressed against her heavy mounds. Already compressed, further pressure felt more than it really was. Growling in annoyance, she tossed the woman aside. She glared down at the agent. "A dart gun? What sort of wimpy monsters have you been fighting? They are not just going to sit out in an open field for you to shoot, girl. They will take cover and sneak up on you as they always do. Or worse they simply take your little bee stings and approach you dead on."

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Minerva gasped a bit as she felt the hand squeeze down on her throat. She may have pushed the amazon too far and was about to suffer the wrath. The agent was about to switch to her original plan when she noticed Iria think it over. The warrior hissed as she seemed to be in discomfort from the red head pushing her away. It was then that the young woman was thrown to the ground by the amazon.

Minerva felt raw pain in her shoulder from where she bounced off the ground briefly. Still the redhead immediately spun towards Iria as she sat up. She wasn't about to let the amazon know how much pain she was in and put on a brave face. Look, the fact of the matter is the monster is going to sit out and let me shoot at it any more than its going to let you hit with your hammer. But we can lure the opponent into a battle of our own choosing through the combined use of the hammer and the gun.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 am

She glared down at Minerva as the agent explained further. "Hmph! Do what you want," she replied, "But I am not going to sit by and hide while you shoot at your imaginary monster. I already have a firearm of my own and have no use for yours." It was true that Iria did carry the standard equipment of an ADD agent. She carried a blaster along with microbombs should her target decide to be clever. But long range rifles were of no use to her.

"I have no use for a goody goody agent who just wants to follow orders. Maybe you should go find Nallia, I am sure she will love you kissing her ass somemore," she hissed in annoyance as she turned towards the door. This was a waste of time and she saw no reason to stay. She was not going to take orders from this woman who was weaker than her and the same rank. Iria only spoke one language and that was pure power.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Iria clearly didn't want to deal with the redheaded agent, but Minerva was not about to let that happen. She grabbed the amazon's arm, knowing full well the wrath that she was about to receive. Look I am here, not because I want to be here but because I want to save my sister. I would do anything to keep my sister safe. The red head let her emotion get the better of her as this was a sensitive topic with her. If that means I have to defeat every single monster my self I will. If I have to use bombs, I will. If I have to use rifles, I will. The smaller paused. If I have to use my bare hands I will.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Her eyes narrowed once more as Minerva grabbed the amazon's arm. She did not care much for anyone's life story. But, the agent did show a bit of spunk though she was still rather weak in Iria's eyes. With a yank, she took her arm back and turned to face the woman. "Fine, looks like I am stuck with you. You best hope your combat ability is more than your whining ability," she replied, crossing her arms infront of her chest, "Well, lets hear your grand plan then. Do not keep me waiting in suspense. I would like to be done with this as quickly as possible." With that, Minerva was at least successful in keeping the busty amazon in the same room as her. Now it was just a matter of keeping the woman's attention and getting her to actually follow some directions.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Minerva subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief as the amazon didn't throw the small agent across the room. Instead she snapped her arm back and turned to face Minerva as she finally accept that she would have to deal with the red head. She then asked Minerva of her grand plan, Well raw strength alone has so far failed to achieve the results we want, regardless of how it was applied, because the enemy is superior to us. We have to figure out someway to force the enemy into a disadvantage, to make the fight as fair as possible. I am sure that that if we can fight them in an even strength fight, we could win such an engagement.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 am

Iria frowned. "That is your big plan? To make the fight fair? Wishful thinking!" She huffed, obviously not impressed with Minerva's simple but rather vague plan. "If you do not have a plan then just say so," the amazon continued, "There is no reason for me to stay if you are just going to wish for something to happen. I will just make myself stronger until their little tricks do not matter anymore." Though it was hard to imagine the woman being any stronger. She was already surpassing the limits of ordinary humans. But at least working on that meant doing something and not just wishing for it to happen.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next