View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 2:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Tuesday. (Kanoe) 

Post Tuesday. (Kanoe)
"Sorry, magazines cannot be taken from the library, only books. So sorry! But feel free to photocopy it! Use the machine to the left. It is much faster."

It was Tuesday. Most days, that meant Pia was volunteering at the library, helping out by sorting books, filing orders and helping people find what they needed. It was a relatively easy duty, gave her extra credit, and gave her a chance to get her little hands on any interesting tomes. Today, Pia was at work, so in that regard, it seemed a normal Tuesday.

But Tuesday also meant something else this time. It meant Pia was to meet with Kanoe, who now acted as her teacher in magic and witchcraft. And her teacher had given her a rather special kind of homework. Pia had a certain talent. A talent that was currently raw and unused, but still there. Given certain.. conditions, Pia could produce raw mana, or amplify the mana of someone else. It was a powerful talent, but hard to use properly, and Pia had little practise.

Basically, Pia was supposed to be as horny as possible, in case her special gift would be needed. And in case her mentor decided to drop by and check, there were some requirements to her dress as well. Requirements that would get Pia in serous trouble, where she to be caught.

She had spent all morning going through just about all the pieces of underwear she owned. Kanoe had requested something easily removable, or none. In the end, Pia had decided upon none, which meant no bra, only the skirt and the vest to keep her bust in place.
She wore no panties either, but had decided to add an underskirt to her regular skirt, one that was a little closer to her body, to minimize (but certainly not eliminate) the danger of her flashing her round buttocks or freshly shaven pussy to the world.

The effect had been twofold. Pia was almost perpetually terrified, always alert for a teacher, head girl or prefect to pop out from nowhere. She was also rather aroused, perhaps even more so because her anxiousness. This was a state she had been deliberately trying to uphold, and every available second she had been nurturing sweet fantasies. Some about her new mistress, some about others. Susan, Cala, Komiko.. Often in unlikely combinations.

Yeah, give it to her! She is aching for it! Show your fingers into that squirming little minx, she'll come like a banshee!

"Sorry?", Pia looked up at the student in front of the desk. Said desk hid the fact that Pia's hands had been in the process of moving up along the insides of her thighs. Not for the first time. "Uh, could you repeat that, please? I was just spacing out a little. Your name and the title, please."

Pia handed the student the ordered book, using her right hand. Her left was on her knee, ready to slide up again once the cost was clear. She glanced at the clock. 15:32. She wondered if Kanoe would appear.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Tuesday. (Kanoe)
The directions were basic enough and held no hidden twists. The only part that was vague about the whole thing was whether or not Kanoe would infact come to visit and check up on her newest apprentice. The unknown would only add to the suspense as the dark witch had no intention of showing up every Tuesday. Though pleasuring and training her new little pet to obey her was part of this game, there was a point to it involving the woman's magic. If the woman came over every lesson expecting to start with sex and submission, it would become predictable and may cause the effect to lessen. Doing this in the library was perfect in more ways than one. There was the danger, the unknown, and of course it would give charge Pia up for magic later in the day.

Though teasing the student by not showing up the first Tuesday did cross Kanoe's mind, she decided it was best to arrive and establish her authority over the young woman. Her training would apply during and outside of their lessons together. Even the witch's heart was beating a little faster at the thought of seeing her precious pet once more. Hopefully Pia had obeyed her wishes and would be prepared for her coming.

Unlike her fellow student, Kanoe was dressed properly in her school uniform. The skirt was too short, giving slight peeks at her panties if she bent over too far or was climbing up the stairs and her blouse was tight around her well endowed chest. But such things were standard with Shokushu uniforms. The only thing out place was the silver clasp hanging at the end of her braid. Her bookbag was hanging over one shoulder as she entered the library, walking around quietly as she searched for her new prey.

A soft smile spread across her lips as she found Pia sitting at one of the desks. The poor girl must be terrified but the dark witch could tell there was something else. Thought the woman's eyes were looking forward, they were unfocused as if the woman was drifting off in a daydream. Kanoe quietly moved around, looking around as well to ensure the coast was clear. She snuck up behind Pia, her eyes following the arm that was now moving up in the woman's skirt. Seemed the student wanted to start without her.

Pia would feel Kanoe's body press up against the back of her head and chair. "Shh.." she hushed, silencing any outburst the woman may have, "Now what are you doing behind this desk hm?" The witch teased softly, whispering into her apprentice's ear.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Yeah, my gorgeous sluts! You fucking love it, don't you? Do you want more? You want little Pia to..

"Oh!", Pia smothered her little yelp of surprise before it had the chance to draw attention, even covering her mouth with one hand. The other was busy smoothing her skirt. She sighed with relief that it was indeed Kanoe, not someone else.
"Oh, Mistress.. it is you.."

Her eyes darted around the room. She had gotten careless, not noticing someone sneaking up behind her. One and a half hour of being horny did that. She feared someone else might have seen her, but everything should be safe. It was a nice day, which meant all students who could be outdoors would be that. None where near, right now, and only two library employees where in attendance, none present right now.

"Uh.. I am not doing anything.. as such. Yet.."
, she started, innocently enough. She had not quite been masturbating yet, but she had fallen to the temptation to tease herself a little a few times, even if just a minute at a time. It was just torturing herself even more, really. It felt good then and there, but her sex grew even hungrier. If she did not have a rendezvous to look forward to, she would probably have yielded to her desires by now.

"I have done as Mistress ordered. W-with clothes and such.", she whispered, daring to turn her face towards the other woman. As far as she could guess, to anyone looking, it would just look like she had a regular conversation with another student.
It was different, seeing Kanoe in her uniform. It was a lot different than the impression the robe gave, but she was still drop dead sexy. Having her so near made Pia's heart beat a little harder.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

She gently stroked Pia's cheek when the woman turned her head towards her. Perhaps it was to help soothe the woman or perhaps it was a form of small reward for obeying her. Even here in the library, her apprentice continued to call her by title. There was something to be admired in the student's loyalty and obedience. The witch drew away slightly, making it look more like they were having a normal conversation amongst friends should anyone come walking by.

"Hmm... I was not expecting you to be working at a desk today," she murmured softly, "Will you be working here during your entire shift or will you be organizing books later? I hope you do not hate me for making this request of you. You must understand that the other students are outsiders, they could never understand the power you wield. Do not let them judge you, you are something more compared to them just as you are something more to me."

She slipped off her bag and began to shift through her belongings. Once more, she kept her motions natural as she kept a wary eye of anyone who may be watching. "Your cheek was so warm, seems you started a little bit without me," she teased, "But do not worry, the more mana you muster up, the more we have to work with later. I have something for you to help you in your task. You only have to close your eyes and accept it, my lovely pet."

Kanoe will wait to see if her pet would close her eyes for a few moments. She would ensure the area was clear of any students or staff before moving closer. Pia would feel the smooth, cool tip of a vibrator sliding along her inner thigh. Higher and higher it moved, sliding beneathe her skirt. She prodded gently, seeing if there was in fact nothing hindering the rod from going into the woman's body. "Just relax," she cooed, "I will keep it on low for now unless you want more." The rod went all the way into Pia's glistening folds. A small twist and click brought the device to life in a dull hum. "Not even wearing a thong? You must have been really eager for my coming," she whispered, "Cross your thighs, that will keep it nice and deep inside you. I'll come find you when you are in a place that is a bit more... private."

The dark witch would sneak a soft kiss on the woman's lips before pulling away once more. She would move away from the desk and disappear into the many aisles of books. Perhaps she will do a bit of browsing while her pet heats up and comes searching for her.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Pia obediently closed her eyes. At first she did not quite realize what was happening, and then she realized what the smooth thing sliding along her thighs were. Pia now had to concentrate to keep her eyes closed, and her mouth was open, an exclamation of surprise barely held back by the need for discretion. Up it went, Kanoe guiding it up underneath her two skirts, homing in on her uncovered sex.

"Oh..Mistress?"

Little resistance was offered as the vibrator sank into her inviting sex, in between folds already more than moist. In it sank, until it was snugly lodged inside her pussy. Instinctively, she clamped down on it with her nether muscles.

"Ahh!"
And then with a little twist, Kanoe turned it on. Pia could feel it humming inside her, snug and secret in its own little hideout. As bidden, she closed her thighs, her legs guarding the way and keeping it where it belonged. Pia was biting her own lips, trying to keep herself calm. She just nodded as she received Kanoe's instructions, and then watched her as she moved away. The short skirt really did something to show of Kanoe's long legs. Yet more fuel for Pia's libido.

Then followed some of the longest minutes of Pia's life. With relief, one of the librarians returned, but unluckily, he had some business to take care of at the back room, and then had a dozen books that needed registering, tying up Pia further. She felt like she was on fire. Cranking up the electrical fan on the desk to the max, she hurriedly finished her work.

Finally, Pia was free to wander the aisles. Grabbing a few of the books she had just registered, she went in search of Kanoe.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm
Profile YIM

The woman was taking this all without complaint. The sensation would not be overwhelming as the vibrator was on low and she made no effort beyond ensuring it was securely inside the other woman. But the suspense and anticipation of being caught would more than help fuel the fires inside Pia's body. Kanoe was impressed with the student's posture, doing all that was possible to remain composed in her chair as she dealt with students and staff alike.

She was a bit worried herself. The last thing she wanted was to get her precious apprentice in trouble with the school. That would do no good for either of them. The witch only watched for a little bit before searching through the library. There was not much in the place that interests her but the place was always quiet and secluded, perfect for someone like herself.

It would be several minutes before Pia was free to move about the library and a bit longer before she found the dark witch. Kanoe was sitting at one of the empty cubby holes at the far end of the room. Hearing rushed footsteps, she looked up from a book she was flipping through to see her pet was coming to see her. "I see you managed to get away," she smiled softly, "Do you need to put those books someplace? Well, I do not want to keep you from your work. But first..."

She beckoned the woman closer. Her fingers slid along the student's inner thigh, testing how wet the woman was before sliding up and taking out the now glistening vibrator. The relief was short lived as Kanoe produced a fresh rod to slide right back into place. Two clicks sound, bringing the rod humming madly against Pia's inner walls. She sawed it in and out slowly, her eyes reading the student's reactions. Once the vibrating toy grazed against a particularly tender spot, the witch could drill the rod along that patch of nerves. She would push all the way in, ensuring it would remain inside the woman's clinging folds. "Such a good girl," she cooed as she gently turned Pia around, "Maybe I will come by more often to help you with your deepest needs. Would you like that, my pet?"

The juicy rod from before slide upwards. The tip prodded at Pia's rear entrance. The woman was a natural submissive. As long as Kanoe showed the authority and power, she had no reason to see her new playmate refusing her. "Relax," she ordered, "It will only hurt more if you resist. Let it deep inside you.." A single click brought the rod from low to high much like the other as she forced it in deeper with each thrust until the end was nearly too far to pull out. The two rods would be humming madly against one another, sending vibrations along the insides of both passages.

"Easy.." she whispered, using a hand to help steady the woman if needed, "Can't have you falling over with all those books. Take me to where you need to put these books away. Keep your thighs closed, that will make it feel even better inside you. And whatever you do... Do not make a sound... This is a library afterall." Giggling softly, she rose to her feet and waited for Pia to lead them away to another area.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm

It was a good thing Kanoe had supported her, or else Pia would have fallen down. She had managed to maintain an outward appearance of calm, but inside she had been boiling. Granted, she probably would have even without the vibrator. Her own erotic imagery and the possibility of fulfilment with the beautiful witch had seen to that. But with the trembling vibrator hidden inside her, she felt like a walking tremor of lust.

Now she had been given a short respite, only to have it replaced with a stronger one. Not only one, but..

"Oh, Kan..Mistress..what..ahhhh..AH!"

Pia had to bite her own tongue not to shout out. Her knees were trembling. She now had two sources of stimulation buried inside her, one in her eager little pussy, and one snug inside her ass. The synergy effect was incredible, and for a short while, she was unable to do anything except to whimper. This was pleasure, but also torture.

"Ah.. Encyc.. Encyclopaedia and maps...ahh-ghghhh.. at the back."

Pia made a few halting steps, looking like a newborn foal taking its first steps. She tried hard to clamp down with her nether muscles, and to walk with her thigs close together. She was leaning on Kanoe as much as she could.
"Mmmm..Mistress.. I..oh..I'm not sure.. how long before I..Mmmmm!"

She had a bewildered, pleading look, biting down on her lower lip hard, eyes wide.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe allowed her partner to use her for support, resting up against her for nearly every step of the way. They were lucky no one was coming or none of the staff were calling for her. Pia had enough trouble speaking much less walking. Her pet was pleading for this torture to end but the witch continued to help the woman along until they finally reached the encyclopaedia's and maps section. Being further in the back, this spot was as good as any.

"Alright.." she said softly, stroking Pia's heated cheek, "Put the books away. You are doing very well." The dark witch pressed up behind the other woman. Her hands slid up and down the student's trembling sides. She could feel the woman's fear and excitement with each shuddering gasp and breath her partner took. As Pia reached up to put the book away, Kanoe would slide a hand forward, cupping a breast. She squeezed a few times and realized something was missing. "Oh you little slut," she purred, "You are not wearing a bra are you?"

She began to undo the buttons in the middle of the student's blouse, leaving the top in place to keep the fabric from fluttering open. Her warm hand slid into the hold and began to directly gnead Pia's luscious orb. "Mmm... You are so beautiful and dressed to fuck as well..." She pinched a tit between her fingers, twisting it hard before rolling it around. "Where do your other books go hmm?" The witch was unsure Pia would be able to answer or even want to. She could only imagine how wet and horny her little apprentice was right now.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Pia was moaning already as Kanoe began to unbutton her blouse. She felt so hot, so constrained, like she wanted to bursts. Her buds were already tingling with anticipation long before Kanoe had the chance to even touch them. They were rock hard, rubbing against the blouse. Pia gasped as her mistress pulled the fabric aside, revealing her womanly hills.

"Ohh.. Mistress.."

The mistress wasted no time, and got right down to teasing Pia, being downright rough, almost mauling them, twisting and pinching. Pia did not mind at all. Right now, she had no need for gentle foreplay or for her libido to be subtly encouraged. The touch of Kanoe's hands was driving her wild, and the slight pain only inflamed her more.
There was no way for her to answer the question. Pia was simply too overstimulated to be able to think about that.
"M-mistress.. I am on fire.. please.. I'll do whatever you want.. J-just..p-please!"

Without even thinking, she had pressed her body up against Kanoe's. Only by sheer will did she not forget that Kanoe was the Mistress, and that this was a public place.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

Her pet was helpless as she held onto the books, giving the witch free reign over the woman's perfect form. She could feel every quiver, every tremble as she stroked Pia's tender skin. The young woman was frantic, desperate to have more and Kanoe was more than willing to oblige. The witch's own body was tingling all over. She had complete control over her pet's body and she wanted all that her pet had to offer her.

Taking advantage of their private moment together, Kanoe's hand turned Pia's head towards her own. Their lips met, silently any further pleas of mercy. "Mmm..." she slid her tongue deep into the woman's mouth, wrapping around her partner's and sucking deeply. Her other hand remained inside Pia's blouse, squeezing and molding the heated flesh between her fingers. She could feel her lover's heart racing through the swollen breast, revealing just how hot her partner truly was.

Breaking the kiss, she gazed into Pia's eyes. "Of course you will..." she cooed softly, "But you still have work to do, my pet. Continue putting the books onto the shelves and do not drop them. Dropping them means I will stop and we will have to move to another area. You do not want that do you? You do not want me to stop?" She squeezed Pia's breast nice and hard. "Instead of using those lips to beg, how about you just say what you feel right now. How you feel about your training and of me? It will help you...focus a little."

Kanoe would look down the aisle briefly before nuzzling into Pia's neck. She would nibble and suck on the back of her lover's neck, further tormenting the poor woman as she worked. The dark witch could only hope Pia would maintain just enough control to avoid screaming here in the library. The last thing she needed were other students or worse the staff spoiling all her fun.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 pm

"No, no, no! I don't want you to stop.." Pia said, moist lips half parted, face a mask of yearning. "I mean, Mistress.. I feel. I want more, yet it makes me so needy I hurt. Mistress is cruel, but I also like it. I..I will do as ordered."

Pia realized she had been gripping the books so hard her knuckles were white. Trying hard, she concentrated on putting the books in their correct place. Luckily, she was pretty familiar with the library, and could place the most used books by memory. She had even been able to do that before she even started her volunteering service. She had been here a lot. A good thing too, because she was not in the mood for any serious deductive reasoning. It did not help that she had Kanoe's lips at her neck either. She was still tasting their kiss on her own lips, and Kanoe's little nibbles made her almost swoon.

The historical atlas went on the high shelf. Pia tiptoed to reach high enough, tightening her ass and vagina around the devices humming their maddening tune inside her. That nearly cost her all remaining self control, She was that close to the edge, and feared she might orgasm right then and there.
The next book was lower, but further to the right. Pia had to take a few, careful steps aside, slow, halting.

The third book. That one went to the lower shelf. Pia groaned. Someone had toppled half the books. She would have to tidy them up to place her own book in the right place. An easy task, most of the time, but now..

Pia was about to kneel down, assuming a more comfortable position, but stopped, and turned to Kanoe. She was pretty sure the senior witch would not approve of that position. "I am sorry, I almost messed up.. Would Mistress prefer I bend down instead?"

That would reveal much, much more of what was beneath her skirt. Pia did not know if her mistress wanted a look, or if she would like an invitation to tease her further as she worked.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:21 pm
Profile YIM

The witch would allow Pia free range of movement to accomplish her task. It would be too cruel to just hold her just out of reach of her goal. She found it amusing how her pet thought she was cruel yet seemed to like it. Whenever the student had to pull away to reach higher or move to the side, Kanoe would give a small parting pinch to the woman's engorged nipple before letting her fingers slip out from inside the student's blouse. Already the woman's motions were becoming more and more rigid. It would only be a matter of time before the poor woman sends herself over the edge.

Seeing where her apprentice was looking, she felt almost sorry for her pet for having a book that needed to be on the bottom shelf along with the pile of knocked down books. But what shocked her was how the woman stopped and asked if she would prefer a more exposed position. Her pet actually thought this was a mistake in chosing a more comfortable position. Kanoe simply smiled and stroked Pia's cheek. "You are doing so well and still you think of me first," she replied, "But, I would not want to be known only as your evil cruel mistress. I will let you choose. Consider this a little gift for your good behavior so far. Do not take long. Would not want anyone to come looking for you for delaying."

Kanoe leaned closer, giving Pia another loving kiss. She loved that look on her pet's face. That constant look of need and desire that could only be satisfied by her. Perhaps she should spend more time with this one for both magical and other reasons. No matter what her pet chose though, those humming vibrators would ensure that no peace was available in either position and constantly shifting would only cause the twin rods to grind and hum against one another through her inner walls.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

"T-thank you, Mistress", Pia said in a heavy voice. She was torn between delight and suffering, her arousal so intense she was not sure if she would be able to endure it. Every minuscule movement would cause the vibrators to shift a little, bringing her a little closer to a coming climax. Standing still did not help either, as it only gave her opportunity to really feel them humming inside her.
Only sheer will, the desire to show her strength of will kept her from either pulling the vibrators out, or falling to the floor to masturbate herself to a swift peak right then and there.
She could taste something metallic. Had she bitten her own lip too hard? Pia was too much a boiling kettle of emotion right now to even remember.

Her first plan was to bend down, like she had proposed. Hopefully, Kanoe would approve of her wanting to go that extra mile. Carefully, slowly, she bent forward, taking great pains not to do it too fast. Her skirt slid upwards, revealing upper thighs and lower buttocks. The underskirt too shifted, showing more of her round end and even her pussy, her outer sex gently hill shaped, and now pleasantly tortured along with Pia's ass.

This did not seem to work well, though. Both Pia's modesty, the awkwardness of the position and the fact that she suddenly found herself a short second away from an orgasm made her halt. She knelt down instead.

Or tried to. Just as she knelt, she found that she had already been pushed over the peak. "MMmm..a-a-ahhhh!" her body was a riot, synapses firing of and her pleasure centres all alight. She grabbed between her legs with her hand, as if to physically stop the orgasm. Loosing balance, Pia found herself on the ground, on her knees, chest against the lower shelf and her but in the air.
"Sorry..ahh-M-mistress..I ahh.. permission to come, pleasee!"

Not that it would matter, her body was already starting the party.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:53 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was reaching her limit already but that was the point. This would be pointless if Kanoe only teased the woman's body a bit before their studies later in the day. No, she was going to let this student break down many times and let her swim in the seas of bliss over and over again. She was impressed that her pet was so willing to push herself even when she knew she could not make it. Bending over only caused the vibrators to hum up against one another and that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Her apprentice collapsed right there on the floor. Before the crash, the dark witch had full view of this swollen netherlips and twitching ass muscles. Juices were flowing like a flood down her pet's inner thighs all the way down to her socks. Kanoe looked around again to ensure it was still clear before kneeling beside the trembling woman. She knew her pet was cumming but she was not going to punish her for it. Instead, she stroked her fingers through the woman's hair. "It's alright," she cooed, "Just let go. Embrace all that you are feeling right now. Fighting it for so long only made the experience all the more powerful. Enjoy the fruits of your labor for now." Her hand ran up and down her pet's back, soothing the climaxing woman as much as she could.

Once the climax dies down, she would once more rise to her feet. "Do not rest for too long, you still have work to do. Once you finish putting your books away, we can have some fun together," she smiled softly, "You want that don't you?"

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 am

While her mistress stroking her hair and speaking to her in soothing words, Pia surrendered to the moment. She came, moaning and twitching, not minding the exposed and vulnerable position she was in.
Her hand found its way to her sex, feeling the throbbing hum of the vibrator inside it. Fingers traced her vulva, and homed in on her swollen clit. The little nub had been yearning for a touch for so long, now the slightest contact with her own fingers were enough to set it off. Swift fingers stroked her clit as she gently rocked her body, riding of waves of ecstasy.
Not wanting to draw attention, Pia tried to keep her moaning under control, but had to bite down on her hand once or twice to keep from screaming.

After a while it cooled down, a few aftershocks rippling though her. For a while she could not do anything but breathe, feeling her own hot sex underneath her hand.
Slowly, she shifted her position, getting ready to stand up and continue her work. Adjusting her skirt, she slid the vibrators out of her. With them continuing causing havoc, she would not be able to finish her work.
She was wet too, juices having flown rather freely, but there was little she could do about that now.

She cast a glance at her mistress, a mixture of emotion on her face. She felt a bit embarrassed at her exposure during her orgasm, but she was to much floating on a cloud of post-climactic pleasure to feel her normal panic. She felt weirdly proud as well, like she had done something special. Her face was flushed, like she had been working out. Pia did not speak, but she did grin.

Trying to regain focus, Pia set to work with the books. Even now she was swift and efficient, knowing the books and their places almost by hearth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next