View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Recovering Losses (Iria) 

Post Recovering Losses (Iria)
<Continued from Sweet Revenge >

The Concarda slipped out of orbit from the solitary moon of Kaura VII. The Lindal class warship accelerating far faster than it's bulk indicated. The warriors crewing the command room were, mostly, silent. The only exception being the clipped and formal military comms going on between bridge crewers. With two members of the Leadership caste aboard discipline was tighter than ever. No one wanted to cross a Battle Lord, let alone a Spire Lord of the trainer caste. Even among Midrozi they had a reputation as being sadistic and vicious when crossed.

The Spire Lord in question was fairly standard for a Midrozi. 7' tall, with long white hair tied back in a ponytail that barely avoided brushing against the floor. She was dressed in a very tight form fitting dress, the rich red fabric following her body tightly. Two slits ran along from her hips down the outside of her legs, ensuring that she had complete freedom to walk. She was leaning against the side of the guest quarters of The Concarda, eyes watching the busty and violated agent who had been left on the floor.

Iria had been brought aboard the The Concarda by the Battle Lord Vi'kar and his warriors, her original costume still intact. Apart from a cut that exposed her cunt, her entrance still stained with a mixture of her juices and Vi'kar's cum, of course. She hadn't been drugged, mostly due to the fact that Warriors didn't use much poison, beyond their battle concoctions. But that would be easy to change, if needed. She was, of course, still bound. Her arms were tied together behind her back at the elbows, and one of the warriors, no doubt during the last hour when they had amused themselves by playing with Iria's tits, had looped a figure eight of the metallic 'rope' around the base of the breasts, something that the Midrozi Spire Lord had not bothered to remove.

A slight smirk spread across the Midrozi's face as she sent her own psychic abilities out, power pulsing through Iria's mind and triggering the connections to send awareness surging into Iria's mind, as well as flooding it with memories of just what Vi'kar put her through. The room in question was fairly ornate and luxurious, the carpet easily as comfortable as the beds issued to ADD agents.

Welcome to The Concarda Iria, although you'll only be staying here for a few hours ... do you want a drink? You must be thirsty after all. It was easy to send an impulse into Iria's mind as she spoke, making her lips dry and throat parched, body demanding a drink. Just ask and you can have a drink.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Post Re: Recovering Losses (Iria)
Carried in like a trophy from a successful hunt, the busty agent was still completely knocked out from the intense fucking the Battle Lord gave her. The soft carpet she was thrown on only prodded her fatigue further as she faded in and out of conciousness. But suddenly she found herself wide awake. She began to stir on the floor, groaning as memories of her defeat replayed through her thoughts. The first thing she noticed was the soft carpet she was laying on. This did not seem to be a cell.

She did not have time to dwell on her surroundings as a female voice spoke up. Iria did not recognize the ship name but she could assume it was Midrozi. The female Midrozi offered a drink to the agent and it was then she noticed how dry her throat and lips were. It be difficult to speak much less fight if she was completely dehydrated. But she could not trust these creatures. She tried to get up only to feel her bonds around her wrists and ankles. The most she could do was sit up on her knees. Her still covered breasts were jutted out further because of the metallic rope wrapped around both luscious orbs. With her movement limited, she scooted away from the Midrozi woman despite her growing need for water. Iria knew she was in big trouble now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:11 pm

The Spire Lord smiled sweetly as Iria awoke, and took a few stunned seconds to realise just where she was. Or at least make an educated guess. She started to advance, walking across the floor of the room towards the helpless agent.

She was unarmed, or at least appeared to be. But by know Iria would have to know just how dangerous Midrozi fingers could be. Do I scare you Iria? You know that we are on a Midrozi ship, and that your going to be a slave for the rest of your life. You'll fight it at first, everyone does. But just like your meeting with my brother, Vi'kar, you'll soon crave it.

The Spire lord drew closer and closer, her long legs allowing her to cover the distance far faster than you could back away with your ankles tied like that. She was cautious as she approached you, but she showed nothing but pure confidence. Iria would know nothing about the psychic probe in the agent's mind, that watched and waited for Iria to try and strike out so it could block the brain from sending the order to the muscles.

And do you know why you'll start to crave it? That smile grew as those pure white eyes locked with Iria's, the agent finding it impossible to look away from them as the Midrozi reached out, a single delicate finger tracing a line of nerves ever so gently, and sending a shiver of pleasure in it's wake.

The warrior's knew where all the clusters were, the obvious weak points. But it was the trainers who mapped out the entire nervous system, who studied the strongest and weakest points, as well as where and how to apply pleasure, or pain, with a touch. Because your just an animal that loves to rut and fight ... and I am going to give you both of those wishes. Her English is perfect, and her accent isn't anywhere near as pronounced as Vi'kar's was.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:27 pm

It was only natural to be afraid of the very beings that could wrap one around their fingers with very little effort. Iria was very aware of what the Midrozi were capable of first hand or so she thought. The amazon knew that their bodies were rather fragile despite their intense psychic powers. One good kick with her powerful legs would be enough to disable this woman if she could lure her just a bit closer.

As expected, the woman moved up to the agent but nothing happened. The agent's legs would not move. She could not explain it. She could bend and extend her arms and legs but the moment she wanted to put any force into an attack they would simply just stop. The busty amazon could not think much on it as her eyes met the Midrozi's. Iria found herself staring helplessly at the Spire Lord as she reached out and touched the agent's cheek. Her entire body shivered as pleasure rippled through her body.

Iria's nipples were still rock hard, poking through her bra and suit visibly from the erotic torture Vi'kar put her through. The tingling seemed to awaken those nerves immediately, making them ache and throb inside her suit. "G-Get back!" she hissed, wanting to hit the woman. But she just sat there, staring into the other woman's eyes.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:10 pm

The Midrozi had laughed quietly to herself when Iria first tried to kick, and her body had simply refused to. She had felt her smile grow at the uncertainty and her hand gently traced a nerve all the way to a cluster that even Vi'kar hadn't found. She rubbed it for a moment, and than her fingers dug in. Without any warning the sensations went from gentle pleasure to immense pain. As Vi'kar had promised, the Spire Lord was far more skilled at this sort of thing, and the pain such a touch could do completely out-shadowed what Vi'kar had put Iria through.

Don't be so arrogant to assume I am going to let you do something I disapprove of. Bad girl for even thinking of attacking me. My name is Ai'rani. Spire Lord Ai'rani. And Nallia explained to you what that particular title means, didn't she Iria. You thought Vi'kar could hurt you? That his touch was bad? Well he is just a warrior, more interested in killing than the fine art of breaking another. He was just a teaser about what I can do to you, as your starting to feel.

It was only when she finished speaking that Ai'rani relaxed her hand, letting the pain fade as rapidly as it had appeared. Her fingers trailed along another nerve pathway, the effects weakened by your suit being between her touch and your skin, but still enough to send a shiver of pleasure through the helpless agents body. Everything you are is mine now Iria. Both your Body, and your Mind are nothing more than a toy for my amusement.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"Aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" Her screams echoed off the walls as Iria was introduced to a new level of pain. The Spire Lord made her threats quite clear as she spoke through the searing agony the agent was going through. The agent's entire body was spasming violently from the pain. It was amazing she had not gone into shock from the pain. But eventually the pain began to fade though the memory was still very clear in the woman's mind. Her body slumped up against the wall she had backed into, unable to pull away from the woman's touch anymore.

Her voice was nearly hoarse from the screams she made with her already dried throat. As she gasped for breath, Iria's mind was racing. How did the woman know what she was doing? This must be one of the top ranks of the Midrozi if this woman was capable of reading minds. The busty amazon could only quiver as the woman teased her body with a single finger. Everywhere the finger went seemed to send ripples of pleasure through her body like a pebble bouncing over a pool of water. "I... I am no one's toy.." she said, her voice fading after that scream. She was no longer sounding so confident or tough. Her voice had become softer, like other women of her species.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 pm

I am actually ... although even an apprentice trainer Caste would have no problem slipping into your mind. It's completely open. Ai'rani spoke as her fingers traced along that nerve pathway towards another nerve cluster, answering the question you had asked yourself in the 'privacy' of your mind.

And the moment Iria stated that she was no-one's toy the finger found another sensitive spot, and the sharp nail dug in precisely the way to maximize the pain that would flood the agents body. Bad girl Iria. If your not mine than it doesn't really matter how damaged you get, and I don't have a vested interest in looking after you. She didn't keep the pressure up for as long this time, relaxing as soon as she delivered her verbal reprimand to go along with the physical one.

Ai'rani rose to her feet and walked towards a table near the corner of the room, taking what appeared to be a drink bottle from it, Inside was, mostly, water. Chilled and refreshingly cool, the drug that laced the drink was completely undetectable. At least to a human it would be. Ai'rani walked back over to Iria, taking a sip from the bottle herself to reassure Iria that it wasn't drugged. After all, why would she have drunk it herself if it was? Once that was done she held it out to Iria's lips, psychic powers ready in case Iria tried not to drink from it.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:49 pm

She screamed again, a scream she never thought she would make herself. The sound screeched through her dry throat as red searing pain shot through her brain. Her vision blurred with tears as she layed there. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths, unable to hide the effects that this woman had on her. It was just like this Midrozi's brother. Disobeying meant pain while submission equaled pleasure.

Iria was spared both for the moment as Ai'rani moved to get water for her. As if to prove it was not poisoned, the Midrozi drank from it first. There was still doubt but her now scratchy throat begged to be soothed. The amazon's lips parted, allowing the cool refreshing water to wash down her dry throat. She could not help herself, taking deep gulps of the fluids she desperately needed right now.

Once the bottle was taken away from her, the bound agent just sat quietly. There was no point in asking questions. She knew what they were going to try to do to her. She could not fight back as any thoughts of resistance would be immediately crushed by the Midrozi woman. All she could do was wait and endure.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 am

Ai'rani smiled at Iria as the human drank, letting you drink the entire bottle. The drug inside it wouldn't become apparent until she added a catalyst to your body to spark it off, which was why she had risked drinking some herself. She walked back over and placed the now empty bottle back on the table, smiling once at you. Now that wasn't too bad was it Iria? She asks as she starts to walk back towards Iria.

The Spire Lord crouched down as she reached Iria again, and both hands reached out. One hand would gently caress Iria's cheek, as the other went straight for a nerve cluster. Unlike every time before when it found such a place Ai'rani was gentle, her touch soothing and pleasant. After a few moments the hand on Iria's cheek slid down, going to one of the agents breasts, toying with it gently and exploring it's surface to draw out every possible reaction from you and to teach Ai'rani about any especially sensitive spots your body had on those massive orbs.

Good girl Iria. Ai'rani cooed, her hand slowly working it's way towards one of Iria's still very erect nipples. She took it slow, wanting to build up 'anticipation' and let Iria's mind race as she tried to work out just how powerful the sensations would be when those very skilled fingers reached that sensitive peak.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:44 am

She felt much better now that she had some fluids back in her body. Now that her break was over, Ai'rani was already coming back to continue toying with her. Iria's eyes narrow at the woman but could do little besides shift her weight a little as she sat against the wall. She was caressed like a pet rather than a person as the other hand immediately began to feed her unrelenting pleasure through her entire body. "Uhhnn..:" she could not help but groan. The Midrozi warrior before wore her down before she made such sounds but all it took for this Spire Lord was just a simple touch of her fingers.

It did not take long to find that her giant breasts were extremely sensitive which only made the strange nerve attacks all the more effective. Gasping, she squirmed against the wall but was unable to escape the monster's touch. "Please... Stop.." she gasped. But Ai'rani praised her much like the other Midrozi did and just as the words were spoken, those fingers began to stroke her hardened peaks. Iria was breathing heavily, taking slow shuddering breaths in order to keep control over herself. She had just been fucked countless times before being taken into this ship and her body was very eager to return to that state of being once more.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:00 am

Ai'rani's fingers were skilled, flickering around and finding every 'weakness' that your breasts had. Even though they were sensitive there would always be spots that had a higher concentration of nerve endings, and Ai'rani was more than good enough to trace those nerves ever so gently, ensuring that pleasure flowed out from them in waves and into the agents body, no matter how much her mind fought it. How long do you think you'll last before your just another animal in heat? Desperately wanting to be fucked? She whispered the question, pitching her voice low enough that Iria would barely be able to hear it, letting it slip into her mind as pleasure kept the agents defenses down.

Her other hand went exploring, stroking Iria's body through the outfit with just the fingertips, teasing those nerve pathways, and the occasional nerve cluster. The moment Iria asked her to stop that changed, and that second hand dug in painfully at just the right angle to send fresh waves of pain into the agents body. You are my toy, and I will play with you as I wish. her fingers relax, stroking and gently massaging the abused nerve cluster that she had just used to send your body flooding with agony.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 am

The ADD agent could not muster a response to the woman's questions. The Midrozi was touching her mountainous breasts in ways no other slaver or monster had ever done. Tender places that even she never knew about were being stimulated by the woman's skillful fingers. Soft moans escaped her as she felt that bubbling heat rising inside her belly. Juices soaked her netherlips and began to trickle gently onto the carpeted floor.

Then there was pain. The pleasure was gone and there was only pain. It was made clear that Iria was not to protest or resist. She was to let this woman do as she liked. Slumped up against the wall, she allowed the woman to flood her body with pleasure again. Iria was unsure what this woman was planning but she had to keep focus and be ready for it. Even if she could not fight back, she could at least endure their attempts at breaking her.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:53 am

Ai'rani smirked as she saw that resistance in Iria's mind, a determination to survive and endure the training that she was going to be put through. For now she did nothing to punish the agent for having such thoughts, too much pain too quickly and it would get harder later on. She had to treat a fine line, to work to make sure that fear of pain was what drove Iria, rather than the threat of it. Later loyalty could be built, dependence and devotion. But the pleasure/pain approach worked well in making a nice base to build from.

Her free hand trailed down Iria's body, fingers dancing along nerve pathways and towards the agent's exposed cunt. The sensations had been amazing, and that was through Iria's outfit. Ai'rani used a psychic push to send Iria's mind racing, imaging just how good those fingers would feel on her bare cunt and clit.

Even stretching it out the agent didn't have long to find out, those long slender, and above all skilled, fingers starting to tease the amazon's cunt, a single finger coaxing her clit out from hiding to pay attention directly to that bud of nerves. That's a good girl Iria. You like being a good girl.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 am

It was a losing battle for the amazon but still she had a very stubborn will. She tried to keep her thoughts away from the pleasure, pushing it away from her mind only to find she was thinking more about it. Iria's thoughts drifted to where those fingers would go. How they traced her body, playing with her like a well strung instrument. Lower and lower they would go until they would reach her clit and touch her in ways that surpass the male Midrozi who did the same. The agent's eyes fluttered and glazed over for a second, losing herself in the fantasy.

Then reality granted her wish. Though her ankles were bound, Ai'rani had no problem sliding her hand between Iria's powerful thighs. "Uhhnnn.." she moaned feeling the woman teasing her precious pearl from hiding. She knew if the woman began to stimulate her clit, her mind would become mush in moments. But what could she do? She could not fight back. Her cheeks flushed as the woman claimed she liked being a good girl. Unable to resist or protest, she closed her eyes and looked away. Her toes curled inside her boots, anticipating the inferno that would be coming soon.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:28 am

That's a good girl Iria. Ai'rani cooed as her fingers expertly played the agent's body, taking it nice and slow and letting the pleasure build and build. She didn't want to throw the agent straight into the deep end of pleasure and bliss, it would be far more effective if she let it build up, toying with her to make Iria's inevitable orgasm as intense as possible.

The hand slid off Iria's bust, going down to Ai'rani's own leg and slipping in one of the slits in the side of her dress. When it reemerged it had a needle thin blade held deftly between two fingers. The blade went towards the agents chest, and soon was slicing away the outfit and removing the only protection the agent had against those stroking fingers. The blade was put back away once Iria's breasts were exposed, and now that they were the slender expert fingers could tease and stroke the nipples directly, letting Iria find out just how much sensation had been blocked by her outfit.

Meanwhile her other hand had been busy, the Spire Lord having no trouble at all maintaining two separate 'attacks' on the helpless Iria. Fingers had stroked and teased, occasionally darting the tip of a digit into those slick lips for barely a moment as she worked to coax the agents clit out of hiding. But when it finally did emerge and her fingers moved to it they started to tease, rubbing all around it but avoiding contact with the sensitive nub as Ai'rani launched a psychic assault on your mind, trying to make you anticipate when those fingers touched your clit.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next