View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Recovering Losses (Iria) 

Post Re: Recovering Losses (Iria)
Ai'rani smiled as she watched the female Jarri moan with pleasure, hands reaching back to squeeze and knead the humans breasts as her cunts juices started to flow freely into Iria's mouth. Her taste and scent was bittersweet, vastly different to humans. And yet with every lick of Iria's tongue Ai'rani's voice whispered inside her mind, echoing and attacking her will to resist and fight back. That's a good pet. Keep doing that and you'll get a treat for being so good.

Ai'rani carefully watched Iria, both her mind's attempts to fight back, and her bodies submission. She waited until Iria's mind was on the tipping point, the constant whispering combining with the stimulation the female warrior was giving the humans breast wearing down at her already battered mind from her earlier torments. When she judged the moment to be right she gestured at the male, and he moved forward with easy grace. The alien slipped between Iria's spread legs, pushing forward instantly and penetrating the busty agent with his cock and sliding deep into her slick tight sex. Ai'rani changed the whispers inside Iria's head. That's your reward for being a good pet ... you like being a good pet don't you?

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Iria's body writhed on the floor as the Jarri woman began to fondle and massage her fat tits. Groans sound from between the Midrozi's thighs. The agent continued to obey, licking and sucking the woman's cunt as juices flowed into her lips. The amazon was completely helpless before these monsters intent on breaking her will. The whispers continued to sound inside her mind, soaking into her subconcious to become facts the brain would believe.

When she felt the male guard between her thighs, her legs spread further apart to allow him entry into her juicy depths. Iria moaned, her body arching as the hot meat slid easily into her awaiting vagina. "Uhhnn.. Y-Yess... So... So good..." she moaned, her eyes fluttering and rolling back in her head. There was nothing left to fight with. Her will was crumbling as the whispers soaked into her mind and continue to weaken her further. Soon she would become like clay to be molded by her enemies.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Ai'rani beamed as she felt the agents mind being reduced to a very malleable mush with every thrust of the male guards hips, the female Jarri screaming in pleasure as she came, gushing those bittersweet juices all over the humans face, staining her skin with it and ensuring that the smell and taste would be with Iria for days. And for most of that time Ai'rani had no intention of letting Iria have a chance to recover, to rebuild her mental defences and prepare herself. Her mind would be hammered, over and over again, until the lessons were seared into it. Until she was nothing but what Ai'rani wanted her to be.

As the male continued to pound into Iria's body the female released the agents breasts, grinding her hips against the humans mouth and tongue to get more of the pleasure, wanting to climax at least one more time. Ai'rani herself advanced, crouching down and reaching out with a single hand towards one of those breasts. As sensitive as they were, and as skilled as the warriors hands had been, they were nothing compared to Ai'rani's strokes and squeezes, manipulating every sensitive cluster of nerves as she continues to let the words This is what it's like to be a pet ... you crave to be a pet. You want it more than anything in your entire life. To be owned and used, and rewarded with a nice hard cock. echo and bounce in the agents mind.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm

The female alien came all over the agent's mouth and face. Iria's senses were completely soaked in the musk of sexual desire. Muffled moans sound as the Midrozi woman grinded her dripping folds against the human's face. The amazon woman held onto her partner's thighs even tighter as she began to hungerly lick the alien's quivering insides.

The male guard was thrusting relentlessly into her quivering form. The agent's body began to go into autopilot, acting purely on her lustful instincts. Her powerful thighs wrapped around the man's hips, pulling the creature into her body with each thrust. The tip pushed deeper inside her, spreading her tightening folds and invading her womb. Juices slurped and squished around the thick meat, oozing out of her vagina and puddling on the carpeted floor. The agent's body was on fire as she began to wantonly buck her hips. She was losing herself, her mind spiraling into the seas of bliss with no signs of escape.

"Mmmmph!" she squealed when Ai'rani touched her breast. It was like magic to make her feel so good. Her breasts pulsed, aching from the amount of hot blood was swelling and firming them now. She had grown an entire cup size, her body was so heated and needy right now. All the while the commands soaked into her mind. 'Yesss... I am a pet... I want to be a pet... I want to be owned... Used... I need a hard cock inside me...' Her mind began to repeat the words, echoing them as they continue to bounce around in her head.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Ai'rani couldn't stop herself from tapping into the three minds who were fucking, letting some of the pleasure the two Midrozi and the human were feeling to flow into her. Her body didn't respond to it, no trainer of any significant rank would let pleasure affect their body or mind. Especially such a low surge of sensation. Ai'rani could, and had in the past, not even flickered as her body was brought to orgasm by a slave. Part of her trial to be accepted as a Spire Lord involved placing herself in the hands of another Spire Lord for an hour, and not reacting to anything that was done to her. She had passed easily, and the little surges of pleasure she let herself feel were nothing compared to the delightful agony of pleasure and pain she had been put through.

Her other hand reached out, taking Iria's other breast and giving it the same treatment that her other hand was providing. She increased the 'volume' of the whispers inside Iria's head, feeling the human agent responding, and wanting to reinforce it. Your getting this because your a good pet. Those words, that 'fact', was repeated over and over, seemingly coming from every corner of the agents mind, echoing and bouncing around as the pleasure made resistance near impossible.

It would be a mere five minutes before the male warrior finished with Iria, that thick cock slammed into her cunt one last time before he reached his release, alien sperm being released into the humans womb as the female guard came for what must of been the fifth time. Ai'rani wouldn't be surprised if Iria could taste and smell the alien's juices for weeks. The two warriors finished, moving off and wiping themselves clean with Iria's body, the female using the humans hair as the male simply wiped himself dry on the outside of her legs. once that was done they walked over to their equipment, quickly and efficiently getting dressed as Ai'rani was left alone, hands gentle and teasing as she toyed with those two massive, and sensitive tits.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Iria's eyes continued to flutter, showing nothing but whites as more messages of compliance was forced into her mind. She came hard with the male guard, hot cum and juices mixing and oozing out of her abused folds. The woman straddling her face had come several more times, covering her face in the musky juices before finally getting up. The two guards left her alone with the trainer who was now mauling both her tits with the strange enthralling touch that was effectively destroying her will to resist.

"Uhhnnn..." Her giant tits were so hypersensitive that these waves of pleasure were proving too much for her body. Ai'rani would feel the crushed agent cumming again and again, unable to hold back the intense sensations and tension filling her body in a never ending flood. Her thighs remained parted, showing her twitching folds as juices soaked on the floor between them. Her head rolled from side to side as if she were dreaming, unable to escape the voice echoing inside her.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Ai'rani continued to work the humans breasts for a solid five minutes before she finally relented her physical assault. The mental attack continued, although they had changed from the constant 'loud' sounds to a much more subtle whisper, the words slipping deep through the agents mind. Your a pet. The words were simple, and the whisper seemed to come from every part of Iria's pleasure filled mind. The Midrozi walked off, walking to a computer console and flicking it on, the holographic screen projecting out as she did so. It took her another minute to finish setting up the commands she wanted, never stopping her mental attack for a second.

When she finished a circle slid open in the floor, and revealed what seemed to be a pit of a black jelly like substance. She glanced once at Iria before ordering Put your breasts in there pet. She didn't give Iria a choice in the matter, simply taking control of her mind and sending the correct impulses to her body to get it to move. She doubted Iria would realise that, all the human would know was that Ai'rani had ordered her to do something, and her body had done it without a moments hesitation.

When Iria lay down on top of the jelly her breasts were gently sucked into it, being engulfed by it's thick warmness. The Midrozi Spire Lord followed Iria, pressing a scanner into her already abused and dripping cunt. Keep your muscles tight around that. She ordered, again taking direct control and making sure Iria's body did just that. When she stepped back a warm pulse spread through the jelly, vibrating against the entire surface area of the humans tits for a moment. It happened again, and again, a constant and slow build up of pleasure. Ai'rani remained still as she watched, not touching the human and repeating the words Your a pet. in her mind over and over as she waited for Iria to be pushed into yet another orgasm.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:55 pm

The simple statement repeated over and over again. She was a pet, the voice told her. The torment to her breasts had passed for the moment. Her glistening body layed sprawled out on the floor, gasping for breath after the intense fondling and fucking she just had. But still the voice continued to drill this fact into her brain. It was only a matter of time assuming the amazon had not succumbed entirely already.

Iria was too far out of it to notice the opening in the floor. She did not even see the strange solution until she was ordered to put her breasts in it. Groaning softly, the weary woman crawled onto her hands and knees. The jelly was pitch black but seemed mostly solid as she was able to lay on it without sinking all the way in. Her heavy breasts sank into the darkness, sealing around it as Ai'rani pushed a long scanner into her still quivering sex. "Uhhnn.." she moaned but did what was asked. Her inner walls clinged to the device as she layed there. A gasp sounds as the jelly began to send wave after wave of stimulation across her giant jugs. Soon she was moaning as she did nothing but allow the Midrozi's strange creation to arouse her body higher and higher.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 am

<sorry about delay>

Ai'rani turned most of her attention back to the computer, calling up reports and catching up on the political changes that had happened amongst the Midrozi while she had been away. Iria wasn't going anywhere, and the machine that her breasts were engulfed in was more than capable of functioning without her careful oversight. The small part of her mind that was paying attention to Iria was the one bombarding it psychically, the ones constantly reinforcing the message Your a pet..

The humans breasts would be constantly stimulated all over those massive sensitive orbs, the machine relentless. The sensor in her cunt was a wireless control module for it, and when it detected that the human orgasmed it would increase the power of the pulses that were moving through the jelly and making it vibrate against the breasts it engulfed. With every orgasm Iria had the sensations would get stronger and stronger, the machine working to push her over the edge over and over again. Ai'rani suspected that, despite the humans apparent abundance of stamina she would be completely exhausted in the twenty minutes or so before they reached the Midrozi 'home world'.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:39 am

(It's fine)

Laying in the pool of black ooze, the agent was tortured further by the endless waves of stimulation. With each wave, the effects grew stronger. Her breasts began to itch then tingle, growing until it felt like an infinite number of tiny threads were stimulating every cell in her massive melons. Fingers dug into the ooze as the agent obeyed and remained laying there. 'You are a pet' played over and over in her mind, the voice getting louder as her mind allowed it free reign inside her subconcious. Her moans grew more breathless and wanton, unable to hide how good this was making her feel. Toes curling in her boots, her thighs parted a little as her body had no other option but to break.

And broke she did. Her wails of bliss sound through the chamber as hot juices soaked over the sensor. The sensor sent the data into the compture and the ooze pulsed even stronger, stimulating specific pleasure points for great effect. The second climax came much faster then a third and forth. Then the number became meaningless as her climax never began nor ended, it simply was. Juices gushed from her body until even her strong body could do no more. Trembling in a seizure of endless stimulation, Iria's eyes rolled back into her head as she blacked out. The only thoughts in her head were the ones the Ai'rani kept repeating over and over. 'You are a pet.'

Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 am

Ai'rani didn't even seem to notice the cries of endless bliss that came from Iria, although she did privately smirk to herself as she felt the humans mind crack and shatter under the strain. This was just the start of what she had planned for Iria. Her resistance had been strong at first, but few beings could keep their will when in the clutches of a Spire Lord. And humans simply didn't focus on creating the mental and psychical control that was needed to even have a chance. She did redouble her psychic assault, keeping it simple to build the foundations on which she could work off later.

Finally the timer on the corner of her monitor counted down, and she saved what she was doing to the core of The Concarda. It happened in a moment, for a heartbeat the entire ship went silent and dark, the machines working Iria's body going dead as the warship jumped, the EMP blast generated killing the electronics. But Jarri technology was designed with this in mind, and after a few seconds the power flickered back to life. The machines had reset, and the jelly around Iria's breasts pulsed slowly. Although if Iria's body didn't manage to stop climaxing quickly it would build up again at a rapid pace.

After arriving it was only a minute before the two guards re-entered the room, nodding at the order Ai'rani gave and moving towards Iria. Psychically enhanced arms went down, grabbing Iria under her shoulders and lifting her up. The aliens fell in behind Ai'rani, carrying the broken agent between them with ease, letting her legs drag along the cold hard metal floor of the ship. They didn't care about damaging the skin, that would be easy enough to heal.

They only stopped when they reached a window looking out over the Midrozi homeworld. The sky is pitch black, with tens of thousands of 'stars' moving around at a rapid pace, the various space ships in orbit. There is no suns or moons in the middle of deep space. The world itself seems to be made of massive 'spires' which rise up out of thick clouds of gas. Each Spire is linked to a dozen more by bridges, and the Spires coat the entire planet's surface, each one several kilometres apart from the others. Ai'rani sends a psychic jolt into Iria's mind, shocking her back into awareness as she turns and holds the exhausted women's head up so she can, and is forced to, see. There is nearly two dozen spires visible from this window alone, although most are just vague shapes in the distance.

Ai'rani gives Iria several seconds to look before whispering Every one of those Spires supports ten million inhabitants. And this world is covered with them. You have no chance of getting away ... no chance of escaping or receiving help. If the ADD came here they would be ripped to shreds within minutes. Even that slut Nallia wouldn't be able to sneak in unnoticed. And You've just felt the start of what I plan to do to you, my pet. You thought that you could hold out ... that you could resist. But you've realised it haven't you? Deep down you know that no matter how hard you fight you are going to break over and over, until all you are is a willing and eager pet.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 am

(Sorry for short post T.T)

"Ohhhnnn.." she groaned as her brain was once more jumpstarted back into conciousness. The amazon's eyes fluttered open to see the massive spires beyond the window. She could feel hands holding her nearly limp body up. The agent simply did not have the strength to fight back anymore. Her breasts felt heavy, still tingling and throbbing from the effects of the jelly. Juices flowed freely down her limp legs as her sex trembled and contracted hungerly. Tormented sexually for so long, her body was left in a sexually active state. Perhaps to prepare her as sex slave for the Midrozi.

She did not need the Midrozi to tell her how hopeless the situation was. Shaking her head, Iria groaned wearily as she tried to stand up on her own two feet. "G-Get out of my head.." she said softly, her voice lacking the force and confidence it once had. The busty agent shook her head as she continued to hear the voices repeat in her head over and over. Her eyes no longer held the light and fire they once had, dulled as her mind was left being crushed by Ai'rani's mental attacks. There was no point in asking what the Midrozi planned to do with her. It seemed to be a fate worse than death for the defeated ADD agent.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 pm

<it's ok>

Ai'rani smirked softly to herself as she reached back at Iria's words, fingers gently stroking along a particularly sensitive cluster of nerves on one of Iria's breasts. The sudden surge of pleasure was designed to send that brief flicker of resistance, however weak it was, collapsing back into the blissful haze that was starting to take over Iria's mind. She didn't hold the touch for long, only a few seconds. But those expert fingers still felt unnaturally good.

When Ai'rani did let her fingers slide off Iria's breast she resumed walking, the two guards carrying the human between them behind her. She led the way through the docking bay and into a glass elevator going into the Spire itself, glass everywhere giving the three aliens and the human the ability to see everything. It felt almost as if they were all free-falling, and with a glitter of amusement Ai'rani turned around and crouched down in front of the human. She reached out with one hand and started to stroke and tease those trembling cunt lips, her touch just as skilful on the humans lower lips as it was everywhere else.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:04 am

A few strokes was all it took to weaken the amazon's once powerful legs into nothing. But the guards kept a firm grip on their prize, as Iria groaned and hung there in their grasp. Eyes fluttered as she lost focus once more, those primal needs clawing inside her as juices gently trickled down her inner thighs. Once finished, she was half dragged to an elevator heading down into one of the large structures below.

As they waited, her captor kneeled before her. The agent's eyes grew wide as she the Midrozi took those wonderful fingers and began to tease her still glistening netherlips. "Pl-Please... Uhhnnn... C-Can't... Oh god.." she whimpered as her thighs parted, allowing the monster free reign over her exposed sex. Her insides were already shivering, contracting as each stroke sent ripples of bliss down her abused inner walls. It was like the woman was fucking her purely by these gentle teases. "Uuhhnnn... Ohhnnnn..." Iria sagged further into the guard's hold. Juices flowed once more like a river down her twitching thighs. The helpless agent could not control her body any more before this alien woman.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 am

Ai'rani smiled at Iria, triggering a mental wave of pleasure in the helpless human with a thought as Iria saw that warm smile. That wave would crash against the waves of pleasure those teasing fingers were sending through the agents body, battering the already nearly broken mind. The guards had no problem supporting Iria's body as she slumped into the bliss, mind being completely overwhelmed with it.

Ai'rani's fingers were amazing, and she was skillful enough so that despite how good her teasing touches felt the human would be unable to reach orgasm. That's a god pet ... It feels nice being a good pet doesn't it? Does the good pet want to cum? Her voice was soft, a silky whisper that slipped effortlessly into the agents vulnerable mind. The good pet wants to cum, doesn't it? And it's going to beg to cum.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next