View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Recovering Losses (Iria) 

Post Re: Recovering Losses (Iria)
Pain and pleasure, that was her existance. She was not allowed to sleep or think as the machine demanded her undivided attention. Her only relief was the occasional slave fucking her ass or pussy. The climaxes she suffered helped her body relax only to be slammed right back into the reality of the endless milking. With her mouth always filled with the feeding tube, drool dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Tears flowed down her cheeks, reminding her constantly of the suffering she was feeling right now.

A week passed and Iria was simply trembling in her bonds as more milk flowed from her heavy tits. Despite the constant production of milk, her breasts had sagged down two sizes though it was nothing that would not restore itself in short order. Even then, her breasts were still much larger than any of the other cows in the sector. Then all of the sudden, the pain stopped. The suction cups were removed, replaced with a touch that could tame her in seconds. The helpless woman leaned into the stroking fingers as she brought her untold pleasure and bliss.

The mask was removed, revealing the mess that was once Iria Strike. Her eyes held a dull light to them. She had lost all hope and will to fight back. She openly sobbed as they removed her bonds. She simply fell into the Midrozi's arms as she began to babble. "Please... Please forgive me, Mistress," she whimpered, "I'll do whatever you ask, Mistress. I'm your pet. Please... I..." Iria broke down into sobs again as the woman show easily held the once powerful amazon up.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Ai'rani cradled the babbling and sobbing agent in her arms, voice cooing reassurances in both English and her own languages. Her hands were gentle, stroking and rubbing nerves and avoiding the more powerful clusters. She didn't want to drown Iria in bliss, a warm sense of pleasure worked just as effectively. There there ... your free of this place now. Your my special pet and s long as you stay that you won't be sent to milking. She cooed into the sobbing and broken agents ear, the two guards using psychic projections to help the Spire Lord and her pet out of the cell.

Even though Iria's body would be full of energy due to the drug that she had been drip fed over the past week Ai'rani doubted she would be able to stand very well, her mind seemed to be in far too much of a mess to do so. Crawl along behind your Mistress pet ... and I'll take you somewhere nice where you can prove that your a special pet. Wouldn't you like a chance to prove that ... to prove that you don't belong with all the cows. Ai'rani whispered into the broken agents ear, playing on the fear that she could feel Iria had of being put back in that cell. The Spire Lord had a new threat to bring to bare in training the human.

Ai'rani led the way out of the milking factory, leading the crawling Iria past pen after pen of trapped and helpless women, all stuck in their own private hells that Iria has just been 'saved' from. She leads the agent out onto the street, and back towards the elevator. Iria has seen what it's like at the bottom of her new world, and now it was time to show her the top.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Whether it was due to the Midrozi's order or if Iria's will had broken down that much, the busty agent slumped to her knees. Milk dribbled lightly from her swollen teats, throbbing with a week's worth of aches and pains. Whimpering, she crawled after her tormentor and supposed savior. Despite being on her hands and knees, she hurried quickly after the Spire Lord in order to potentially avoid any further punishment.

The agent kept her eyes to the floor though she could hear the machines chugging away at the other prisoner's breasts. Iria's heavy breasts swayed with every step she took. She did not dare look at the other masked prisoners, knowing very well what they were going through. Dried cum and juices were all over her ass and thighs, remains of the many fuckings she took while she was prisoner in both the cage and the milking cell. The mess of a woman followed Ai'rani into the elevator and simply sat on her knees as the doors closed behind her.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Ai'rani spared a glance at Iria as the elevator doors closed, smiling warmly at the posture of her pet. That's a very good start Iria. she crouched down, skilled and slender fingers caressing one of Iria's cheeks with the tips of her fingers, skilfully teasing the nerves located there. She stroked and teased for a few seconds before crouching, her hands going lower. They gently pushed on various parts of Iria's body, subtly guiding the humans posture and improving it.

When the elevator glided smoothly to a stop her fingers went back to Iria's cheek, caressing it for a moment That's a good pet. Now I want you to remember that posture for next time pet. she instructed, and as the doors slid open she stepped out without a second glance, expecting Iria to continue to follow, with the guards falling in behind the agent. This was one of the highest tiers of the Spire, and the corridor curved around in a ring. The outer wall was glass, and out of it one could see other Spires, as well as ships moving to and from those structures. Along the other wall was rooms belonging to members of the Leadership caste, each with either two or four warriors standing guard outside the door. The warriors equipment was identical to Ai'rani's two guards, but they could of been statues with the way they stood at attention waiting for when they were needed. The corridor itself was spotlessly clean, a world apart from the lower slums where the slaves lived.

Ai'rani led the way around the ring till she reached her own room, the two guards standing there instantly bowing before turning and placing their hands on panels. Each entered a security code, and the door slid open to reveal a very luxurious room. Ai'rani walked inside, expecting Iria to follow as the two guards who had accompanied her took their place with the first pair of guards outside her door. The entrance room was fairly large and elaborate, with various crystal statues and artwork scattered around the desk that faced the front door. Lets get you cleaned up pet. This way. Ai'rani cooed, walking through the room and leading Iria further into her room and towards the bathroom.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 pm

She shivered but did not pull away from the woman's touch. Tears still lightly trickled down her cheeks as the hopeless woman was converted into nothing more than a pet to the enemy. Gently, Ai'rani took the time to adjust Iria's posture. Her back was straight, forcing her large and heavy breasts to thrust outwards. Her eyes remained lowered as her hands remained over her lap. If it were not for the cut up suit and dried alien cum, she would have looked rather presentable in this position.

Once the elevator reached their destination, Iria woudl follow without a word. She did not pay attention of the view of the ships and spires in the area. The floor was cleaner as she was but there was little the sweat and cum covered agent could do about it. There were more high class guards in this section of the spire, no doubt revealing the area's importance. Soon enough, Iria found herself led into a lavish room that belonged to her trainer. Hearing Ai'rani's words, she continued to follow the Midrozi into the bathroom where she may finally get cleaned.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Ai'rani said a single word in her own language as she entered the bathroom, and the lights turned on to reveal the spotlessly clean room. The floor was carefully polished tiles that seemed to sparkle slightly as the light reflected off pieces of crystal. A wash basin was off to the side in front of a mirror, with a high chair in place in front of it perfectly sized so that if Ai'rani sat at it she would be able to use the basin and the mirror. The walls were a rich blue crystal that seemed to swirl slightly, as if there was moving liquid behind the solid wall. The final visible thing was the bath-tub, a large 'hole' that took up the left side of the room and could easily hold half a dozen people.

Ai'rani turned to regard Iria with a smile, saying another word in her language to start the tub filling through vents in the walls of it. She covered the distance between her and her pet with a few sudden strides, crouching down. One hand reached out, gently stroking nerve clusters on Iria's neck as the other drew a slender short blade and skillfully cut away the ruined remnants of Iria's suit.

When the human was naked she nodded to herself. Now into the bath my pet. She cooed, moving aside as she re-sheathed the blade and let her hand slip away from Iria's exposed body. The bathwater was pleasantly warm, adjusted to perfectly match the temperature that Iria would most enjoy. The Spire Lord would wait for Iria to enter the bath and feel the water welcome her gently before her hands went to her own outfit, quickly working to strip herself of it so she could join her pet.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 am

The more she saw the more she looked out of place. The room was like a palace that only grew more magnificent as she taken to the next room. The giant bath tub looked more like a small pool than a tub. Despite being the enemy and a prisoner, Ai'rani smiled back at the agent. The Spire Lord moved quickly and immediately stimulated her nerves to make Iria gasp and shudder in place as a blade was drawn. Her heart raced but the panic proved unneeded as the blade swiped quickly across what was left of her suit. The black latex fell to the ground with a wet slap, her glistening skin was revealed behind it as the woman remained on her hands and knees like a pet.

With Ai'rani's order, Iria was quick to climb into the warm inviting waters. Mentally and emotionally drained, the water helped wash away at least the remains of those torturous days in the lower levels. She dunked her head under water, letting the sweat wash from her black hair. Without her hairtie, her hair hung down her shoulders in long inky strands. For a moment she was able to forget her worries in the tub. That is until the Midrozi woman began to strip down as well to join her in the water.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:42 am

Ai'rani toyed with the idea of leaving Iria alone to wash, but quickly discarded it. Such privileges would come later, tiny slivers of being a sentient being instead of an animal would be effective rewards once Iria was properly conditioned. The white skinned alien stepped gracefully forward, slipping into the tub with easy grace. The temperature was slightly too hot for her liking, humans had a higher tolerance for heat than Jarri, but she didn't show it.

Relax. Enjoy the warm water. Ai'rani sent the thought into Iria's mind with a smile as she moved through the bath and slid next to the human. Her hands reached out, gently rubbing Iria's stained and filthy body to help clean her.

She spoke a command in her own tongue again, and a part of the wall slid open to reveal some soaps, as well as other cleaning products. The soaps were scented, the smells exotic and designed to be pleasing to a Jarri rather than a human. Can you bring me one of the bars of soap for me to clean you pet? She 'asked' Iria, hands gently stroking the agents shoulders.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

The mental command was almost not needed at all but it was simple enough nudge in the right direction for the woman's psyche. Her body visibly relaxed, nearly sinking into the warm water. She accepted the Midrozi's assistance in cleaning the dried cum off her muscular body. But just their hands would not be enough to clean the taint from Iria's body. A simple command opened a small shelf of cleaning products. Ai'rani's hands never left the amazon's body, stroking her shoulders to help further soothe the agent.

Despite the kindness, there was no confusion of her position as the Midrozi revealed by calling Iria her pet. She was not even a human being to these aliens. She was just an animal to be owned by others. The agent was helpless to resist these stronger beings as she reached and grabbed one of the bars as asked. After taking it, she simply held it over her shoulder for Ai'rani to accept from her.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:01 am

Ai'rani continued to rub Iria's body as the agent obeyed her order, reaching for the soap and holding it for Ai'rani. But the alien didn't take it straight away, instead letting her fingers work the shoulders of the human, skilled fingers relaxing muscles even further with every stroke, brushing gently against nerves as they did so.

She expected Iria to hold the soap until ready, leaving it for nearly a minute before taking the bar from the agent and starting to run it up and down the humans back. She worked to lather the agent, letting her hands work lower and lower until those wonderous fingers were working the caked on mixture of alien seed and sweat that was on Iria's rear and thighs. "Now isn't this better pet? Your already starting to smell much nicer." She cooed softly into the humans ear as her tongue stretched playfully out, the tip ever so gently teasing along a line of nerves.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 am

She held the soap though her hand shook as ripples of pleasure and soothing relaxation flowed through her muscles. Iria was worried she had done something wrong. Was she supposed to use the soap herself while Ai'rani tended to her body in other ways? But the fact the Midrozi was not sending searing pain through her body by way of her nerve clusters, the worry did not go any further than that.

Her arm nearly fell limp once the bar was taken from her. With no further task needed, her muscles simply gave in to the stroking fingers. The ADD agent was leaning into the gentle hands as they began to wash her back. Ai'rani did not allow the agent to relax too much though as the Midrozi spoke softly into her ear before teasing her nerves with the alien's tongue. "Uhhnn.." she moaned, tilting her head to allow the Spire Lord to lick her how she wished, "Y-Yes..." She answered with a soft whimper. Anything could have been better than the week she spent in that cell.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 am

Ai'rani smiled to herself as her tongue continued it's slow and soothing dance across nerves running along Iria's ear, before moving down to the humans neck and teasing the clusters there. She never used more than the very edge of the tip, and her skill was far beyond anything else that would of licked Iria. She ran her tongue back and forth as her hands skillfully finished soaping the last of the filth from the back of Iria's body.

Both hands slid around the human's waist, the bar of soap soon being rubbed up and down Iria's sex, soaping the abused slit and helping 'clean' it. As she did the other hand, fingers coated with a lather of soap, worked to clean her inner thighs of the juices that had leaked from her cunt, as well as the alien seed that had been mixed with it. "That's a good pet ... You love being a pet and not a cow don't you?" A carefully phrased question, and even if she hadn't broken Iria the hell that she had just been through would ensure she answered 'properly'.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 am

Iria's mouth hung open in awe. A moan escaped her as the tongue teased her in ways that left her absolutely defenseless. Eyes fluttered as she sank a bit further into the warm water. All the while the Spire Lord washed her back and rear. Her mind was bubbling giving her the sensation of floating in a warm cloud of pleasure. The level of relaxation she was in, she felt as if she were in a wonderful dream.

"Uuhhnnnn..." The bar of soap slid along her tender netherlips. The touch alone was enough to soothe some of the aches the constant fucking left behind. Without thinking, Iria's hands slid up and began to gently stroke up and down her swollen tits. Eyes fell half mast as her fingers carefully rubbed her throbbing nipples, tenderly soothing away the agony she felt from the vicious milk pumps. The Midrozi was careful, cleaning out her abused folds without causing any discomfort. Her insides were tingling from the soap and the waves of pleasure the woman's tongue was bringing her entire body.

The question was only two choices, be a pet or be a cow. It was hurtful question but she knew she could only choose one answer unless she be taken back down to the lower levels. "Yes..." she replied meekly.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Ai'rani smiled at that meek reply, and the thumb of her hand briefly brushed against Iria's clit for a moment, teasing and rubbing the sensitive nub with her usual expert skill. She paused in the teasing with her tounge as she did so, cooing Good pet. into Iria's ear the moment the pleasure from her touch would have raced through the humans body. Her thumb slid off the sensitive bud, and she again focused her attention on washing and cleaning her pet as her tongue resumed it's up and down teasing of the humans neck, the tip constantly tracing nerves and flicking over the occasional cluster of them.

Ai'rani's hand soon finished cleaning the humans thighs, and she swapped hands smoothly so that the hand that had been using the soap to clean Iria's sex was free, and covered with a nice lather of the exotic soap while the other hand ran the bar gently up and down. Her free hand went up, fingers gentle as she started to wash one of Iria's breasts. Her fingers gently traced and teased nipples, and she used her power to make a thought slip into Iria's mind. Wouldn't it be nice if I gushed out for my Mistress? She hid the source well, making it seem to the broken agent that she was the one who had thought of it.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 pm

"Ahhhhnnn!" Her body arched as pleasure lanced through her clit and straight into her core. The teasing and rubbing left her hips jolting and rocking forward into the woman's touch. The agent's insides were turning to mush. Her sex began to ache and contract hungerly from the waves of stimulation. Iria could not even touch herself in the ways this Midrozi could. If it were not for the warm body she was resting against, the amazon woman would have sank into the water from her moments of weakness.

With her sex clean, the Midrozi moved higher and began to tend to her breast. Iria lets an arm fall away, letting the alien woman work her magic. Her breathing grew longer and deeper, nearly shuddering as waves of bliss rolled through her senses. Her nipples throbbed painfully as they filled with even more hot blood, sticking out like small thumbs for the Spire Lord to trace. It was then a strange thought filled her head. Why was she thinking about gushing for her Mistress? The thought seemed so foreign though she could hear no voice telling her to do it. Moaning softly, she shook the thought away and continued to relax in the warm water.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next