View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Recovering Losses (Iria) 

Post Re: Recovering Losses (Iria)
"Oh god.." she groaned, her body weakening just like before though much faster. The cut into her suit hissed what little air was still compressed into the suit. The cut grew and soon her giant breasts were filling outwards to their full size. Her bra was easily cut away, revealing large darkened areolae with rock hard nipples the size of small thumbs.

A pinch directly to her nipple left Iria's entire body shuddering. It felt like electric lust shooting through her entire body. Without her suit, she was completely helpless. The agent's head rolled from side to side, her eyes fluttering as she began to whimper in defeat. Juices flowed freely from her quivering vagina. First the warrior and now this woman was crushing her without even a fight. She felt so weak, so helpless, so very vulnerable right now.

The psychic attack easily passed her mental barriers, ordering her mind to think more about those perfect fingers. Her clit was standing tall, eagerly awaiting the woman's touch. A few strokes and she knew she was going to cream herself right their infront of the Midrozi woman. Flames were melting the butterflies in her belly into that liquid heat. It would take very little to have the poor woman cumming like she did back on that moon.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 am

Ai'rani had complete control over the agents body now, the expertly stroking fingers teasing Iria's most sensitive parts of her body made sure of that. She stroked and teased the pleasure filled women's body, pushing her to the edge of orgasm ... only for her hands to slip away, not quite pushing the agent over the edge and into climax.

Ai'rani smiled as she looked down at Iria, watching and judging her movements and sounds to gauge how close to release the women was. She didn't rely on her psychic ability to tell that, often the body knew far more accurately than the mind did. When it was low enough a slender finger stroked and caressed a nipple. The finger teased and rubbed against the sensitive peak, pulling away just as the sensation was about to let Iria release.

Ai'rani repeated that, over and over again. For ten minutes she toyed with Iria's body, keeping her on the edge of climax and never letting her reach it. She teased her breasts, nipples, sex, and even once her clit by blowing gently onto it. Even that was precisely planned and executed with exquisite skill. A set of actions all designed to burn everything from Iria's mind except the pleasure, and the desire to cum. Most needed drugs to pull off that sort of thing, Ai'rani could do it with pure skill.

When she finally did relent, a single finger touched and teased the agents clit, timed perfectly with her voice Cum for your Mistress, slave. she ordered as she finally let your body have what had been denied for so long.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:17 am

The Midrozi woman ensured that the agent would never achieve bliss unless she wished it. Caught in a never ending high, the tension just kept building and building. Her entire body was glistening with a sheen of sweat. Muscles were tensing over and over, prepared to release all she had in one fell swoop. Iria's mouth hung open, nearly drooling from the intense pleasure her body was going through as her eyes just stared off into space. The Midrozi was forcing her to focus entirely on the finger teasing her clitoris, anticipating the climax that would destroy her.

She had no idea how much time this lasted. It felt like an eternity of pure torture. Juices puddled between her thighs. Her body was so eager that her insides were contracting hungerly, hoping to be stimulated by something solid soon. But that was not needed as one single flick was all it took. The Midrozi ordered her to cum and Iria was too worn down to even think of resisting. Her body arched as hot juices gushed forth, soaking into the carpet as it continued to gush wave after wave of her bliss.

Iria did not scream this time. Her mouth hung open but only the loud sounds of gasping breaths were all the sound she made. Eyes rolled back in her head as her body succumbed entirely to this woman's manipulations. Assuming she allowed to finish her climax, she would sink further into the wall as the warm afterglow ebbed away more of her strength.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:21 am

Ai'rani smiled as the agent reached the climax her body had been tortured and teased with, leaning forward so that she was whispering into the agents ear, her finger flicking back and forth across her clit to keep her brain in a mush of mind shattering pleasure as she whispered This is for being a good pet. You want to be a good pet. Being a good pet feels very nice, doesn't it Iria?

Ai'rani repeated those words, not stopping for a second and constantly bombarding the agents mind with them. She watched her bodies energy levels, and soon decided to stop so she didn't completely burn out Iria's energy stores. Her hand left the agents clit and she moved back a step, looking down at Iria with a smirk on her lips as the agent was finally allowed to come down from her massive high and slumped, drained, against the wall, the carpet between her legs stained with the puddle of juices that was slowly soaking into it.

Ai'rani gave Iria several long seconds to relax completely into the afterglow of her climax before she moved closer again, leaning close so that her lips were pressed against Iria's ear. She whispered her next words, barely audible, and subtly slipping into your mind as the few defenses you normally had were blown away by the climax. You want to learn how to be a very good pet ... because if you are I'll let you feel climax like that over and over again. Wouldn't it be nice to have your life so simple? To just have to worry about sex and fighting? And never have any other concerns.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:22 am

Every flick sent her mind tumbling right back into another powerful climax. The woman said the words over and over again. The agent's body continued to twitch violently as she released more of her sexual fluids onto the floor. It was difficult to say if she was even hearing the words or taking in their meaning. But the amazon woman was helpless in stopping the Midrozi from toying with her body and mind.

After numerous climaxes, the busty agent was left shiver in a pool of her own sweat and juices. Her eyes had fallen half lidded as she took deep shuddering breaths to keep from blacking out completely. The afterglow crashed right into her senses, leaving her in a heavily euphoric state. That was when the Midrozi continued to wear her down. The words spoken seemed to sound not from the woman but inside her own mind. Iria's mind tried to push away the foreign thoughts but they were immediately replaced with the woman's words. A good pet? Yes, feels good so very good. Sex and fighting, a life nothing but intensity in and out of the battlefield.

"Ohhhh... Oh god..." she whimpered, rolling her head from side to side. It was a losing battle as the words repeated over and over in her head. Her eyes were glazed over, unable to escape the trance she was slowly being pulled into.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Ai'rani smirked as she felt the words starting to seep into Iria's mind, and she decided to add a new part to the training. She didn't stop whispering for even a second, her words swapping fluidly. You want a nice collar so everyone knows that your a pet. And you want to be a pet because being a pet means you get to just fuck and fight. And isn't that what you've always wanted to do? She continued the questions, and statements, working to convince you that you wanted to be a pet, and that you wanted a collar.

She worked Iria's mind for several long minutes, and a idle stroke of her finger on the humans clit every now and than ensured that her mind was never given the chance to come down from the post orgasmic haze that was making it so hard for Iria to think of anything but the soft sweet words that were slipping into her ear, especially when Ai'rani threw in a psychic manipulation to make her words echo and bounce through Iria's mind, making it hard for her to think of anything but them by simply clouding her thoughts.

When Ai'rani finally relented and rose to her feet she walked away from Iria and towards a pair of roof to floor doors. The silver metal slid open at her approach, revealing a large assortment of drugs, needles, and disciplinary tools ranging from the painful to sexual, as well as bindings. She considered her options, looking over the variety of collars she could pick from, of varying designs and materials. So many choices available. The Spire lord mused aloud, throwing a quick glace at Iria to see if she had moved while Ai'rani was apparently distracted.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:39 pm

The agent's mind grew more and more confused. The words echoed constantly inside her head. Iria's head continued to shake from side to side, lost in her own inner battle. Everytime she tried to push something out, it simply bounced into another portion of her subconcious to be absorbed. The more she heard the voice, the more her mind believed the words. A flick of clit would send her body tensing up before relaxing deeper into the trance she could not escape from.

Unable to stop the voice or fight back, Iria kept repeating over and over in her head that she was an ADD agent. It was her only way to contradict the need to become a pet and put on a collar. But otherwise, Iria was completely helpless. Weak moans would sound as her entire body ached from the multiple orgasms she suffered. The agent was trapped in her own mind, trying desperately to hold onto her identity while the Spire Lord was preparing the helpless agent for more.

Though her body was slowly recovering, her mind was left running at full throttle in her desperate struggle. Ai'rani would look back to see Iria's body still where she left her, shivering from the aftershocks of her bliss as her eyes half lidded eyes stared off into space. It was only a matter of time before her captors find a way to brainwash the weakened agent.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Ai'rani was quite pleased as to what she had managed, and she smirked as she added a new voice to Iria's mind, this one sounding very much like her own. That was fifteen minutes of me working you over Iria ... how long do you think you will last? The question echoed through her mind, bouncing against every thought and trying to make the agent answer it, either aloud or in her head. Ai'rani focused on the humans mind, listening to every thought as her inner core desperately tried to hold on under the assault Ai'rani had launched against it.

Meanwhile her hands had been busy, selecting a collar that had the properties of cloth, but the colour, weight and feel of gold. It was simple, for now, and had no patterns of gems. Those, and the conditioning that made them so very useful, would come later. The alien walked back to the agent, and crouched down as her slender arms reached out to put the collar on Iria's neck.

It was simple enough to take direct control of the nerves controlling the humans arms, and Iria would find her hands lifting her hair as she straightened her neck out to make the collar easy to put on. And for all Iria knew she had done that herself. There we go... A hand went towards Iria's lower body, expert fingers rubbing and teasing her lower lips as well as her clit. Isn't this nice?

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:47 am

'G-Get out of my head..' She tried to voice in her mind as the question kept surfacing over and over again. Has it really only been fifteen minutes? She could not believe that even if someone were to show her the clock. But the taunting only goaded the amazon to fight harder. Unfortunately, there was no hope for her to push these voices out of her head. But she could at least yell as loud as she could with her own voice.

With mind distracted, it took very little effort for the powerful psychic to manipulate her body under her will. The amazon notice the collar and wanted to back away from it only to find her hands lifting up her hair for the woman. She screamed inside her head to stop but she would not obey as the heavy cloth was wrapped around her neck. Still distracted by the mental bombardment, Iria's glazed eyes looked up at Ai'rani. "What... What did you.. Do to me?" she stammered out, each word straining for her distracted thoughts.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:11 am

What did I do? You were the one that wanted the collar ... who wanted to be a pet. Because it felt nice being a pet didn't it? A single finger was resting on Iria's clit, the Midrozi Spire Lord toying and teasing that sensitive button of nerves. This was the first time she had concentrated and left a finger on it, and the sensations she could send with such a focus would be ... intense.

And why do you want to be an ADD agent? They hold you back, prevent you from fighting as you want. Force you to work in a 'team'. Wouldn't it be much nicer if you didn't have to worry about any of that? If you could just fight every day? Ai'rani's mental assault continued as she worked the agents body skillfully, that golden collar somehow clipped in place and locked around the humans neck. Why should you have to slow yourself down because of someone else? She spoke her questions aloud, but a psychic pulse ensured that they echoed through Iria's mind, trying to force the human to answer each one.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:30 am

The agent groaned, her entire body quivering from the constant torment on her clitoris. Her eyes fluttered as the words bounced around in her head constantly. She wanted to be in the ADD to fight worthy foes. Her unnatural strength left her with nothing to battle back on Earth. But the ADD forced her to do their missions or to work with others. She hated it so much. She did not care for the details. She just needed a target.

The Midrozi were offering her what she wanted, though she would never admit to the sex part. Despite her body, Iria wanted to keep control over her urges. Urges these monsters keep awakening and making stronger. The amazon's hips ground against the single finger on her pearl, stimulating herself more and more. Juices continued to flow, showing just how eager her body was right now. Unable to think of anything besides the waves of heat washing over her senses, the words continued to repeat louder and louder in her head. Helpless to resist, her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as she continued to lose ground in this mental battle.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm

How about I get you someone to fuck while you think about how much better your life will be as a pet? Ai'rani asked, not expecting you to answer but you answering wasn't important. What was important was bombarding her mind with words, as well as seeing if her body recognised the idea of being fucked. It was easy to send out a psychic message to the guards outside the door, and it slid open as the two Midrozi Warriors stepped into the room. Both wore much heavier armour than normal, plating covering most of their body and two vicious looking halberds in their hands. Ai'rani and the two conversed briefly in the Midrozi tongue, and the two warriors slid their helmets off. One was male, while the other female.

Ai'rani would continue to toy with Iria's clit, not stopping as the two warriors stripped their armour off. Apart from the long white hair on their heads both were hairless, pale skin smooth as silk. Both had slight muscles, although for a Midrozi the fact that they were visible to a casual observer was impressive. Both had satisfied smiles on their faces as they moved towards Iria. Ai'rani would slide her finger off the agents clit, stepping back as a psychic projection cut through the rope binding your feet together. Lie on your back on the floor pet. Ai'rani coos as she stands a few steps away, watching Iria very carefully.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Her head rested against the wall, rolling from side to side as the Midrozi continued to torment her physically and mentally. By the time Ai'rani had stopped playing with her clit and nerves, her vagina was just drooling with desire. Her vision cleared a little, noticing two others in the room. Iria could not even think of what any of this meant anymore. The words continued to echo in her head, confusing her as she found herself lacking answers to respond anymore. A faint whimper escaped her as the two guards moved closer.

Iria's bonds were suddenly released but her arms simply fell to her sides. She did not move beyond her quivering twitches of pleasure until Ai'rani ordered her to do so. The agent's body moved on its own, crawling onto all fours towards the middle of the floor. Her eyes were blank, lost in her own mental struggle as Ai'rani's commands registered in her body unhindered. Rolling onto her back, she slowly spread her long legs. The agent was shivering, gasping hot breaths as the effects of those nerve massages left her body at the melting point.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Ai'rani nodded to herself as Iria complied, content at the agents progress through her training. A sensitive body, combined with a vulnerable mind, gave the Spire Lord plenty to work with in wearing the human down. Her mind was still trying to fight, but it was a losing battle. And however desperately Iria fought it, deep down she would realise it. She hadn't even reached the Midrozi homeworld yet, and her mind was already a mush. And Ai'rani was just getting started.

The female guard was the first to be gestured towards Iria's now sprawled body, and she gracefully walked towards the human. She stepped so that her feet were on either side of Iria's head, before dropping down to her knees so that her sex was in front of Iria's mouth. Eat her out pet. Ai'rani orders Iria, a gesture holding the male back from moving between her legs.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:43 pm

The female guard was the first to move towards the helpless agent. Iria's head rolled from side to side, still struggling to maintain her sense of self. The Midrozi straddled her head, pressing the hot awaiting sex up against her panting lips. The ordered sent a shiver down the amazon's spine. She felt disgusted which only grew worse as she felt her lips part and her tongue reach out towards the Midrozi woman. Fingers twitched before slowly lifting both arms to wrap around the alien woman's thighs. Nuzzling deeper, she began to dip her tongue deep inside those awaiting folds.

She shivered as if trying to resist only to find that each long lick grew less rigid. Soon it became second nature for the ADD agent as she sucked lightly on the woman's clit, teasing it with her tongue to get the juices flowing. Her head rocked gently, sliding her tongue as far as she could to drag along the Midrozi's inner passage. Iria's toes curled and uncurled inside her boots as her heels kicked the floor uselessly. The smell of sex was all around her now, making it even harder to think and focus as she complied with Ai'rani's commands.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next