View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Recovering Losses (Iria) 

Post Re: Recovering Losses (Iria)
The alien sucked hungerly on Iria's breast, drinking every drop of milk that gushed out, his forked tongue licking at her nipple, stimulating the peak directly as his hands worked to milk both tits, the milk from the second being directed upwards, the alien trying to make the agents upper body and face be covered with her own milk as he pounded her amazingly tight cunt, each orgasm sending ripples of pleasure from spasming walls and into his thick shaft. He could feel his cock starting to throb inside the human as he rapidly approached his first release.

His thrusts grew almost frantic, his entire body shifting with each movement, pounding harder and harder as his mind was engulfed with lust, his hearts racing and sending blood pumping through every muscle. His tail twitched from side to side as the pleasure burned through him, his loud hiss of pleasure as he buried his cock all the way inside Iria's welcoming body muffled by the tit he was still sucking on, sending vibrations throughout that sensitive massive orb. He came almost straight afterwards, his cock throbbing with each pulse of seed that spurted out of his body and into the human's womb, the alien seed warm and thick inside her.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:06 am

Her arms were limp over the creature's massive shoulders. Her limbs felt so far away from her now, completely numb as all her strength was devoted to feeling and giving pleasure. Milk soaked over her face and hair, running down her back of her suit. Iria's insides were hungerly clenching around the monster's swollen cock, wanting it to blow its massive load deep inside her. As the thrusts grew more frantic, the defeated warrior would soon have her wish. The thick ooze exploded into her womb, filling it almost instantly as it swelled and flooded around her tightly spread passage. The excess dribbled down her thighs and his shaft. Her own body was shuddering as she climaxed with the monster, their sexual fluids mixing as the amazon took slow shuddering breaths. A glassy look was in her eyes as she simply rested up against powerful monster.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:15 am

The alien finally released Iria's tits as it pulled it's head back, hissing loudly in pleasure as the crowd cheered and egged him on, wanting more from it. Your fight had got their blood pumping, and now they wanted to see more. The crystals in the arena channelled the raw emotions into the ring, hitting the two fighters, one human, one definitely not, like a tidal wave of raw lust. Neither had much defence against it, and even as the alien felt itself emptying into Iria's womb, filling her core with it's seed, he felt himself wanting more. Wanting to use and abuse that body until both were completely spent.

As he finished emptying the first load he slowly pulled Iria up and off him, the extremely slow pace of withdrawal making the ex-agent feel every bump and ridge on his cock grinding against her stretched inner walls, the mixture of alien seed and human juices providing scant protection against the pleasure his shaft could bring.

When he finally slipped out he released Iria, letting her fall to the ground before a hand caught her hair, using the grip to control her head and move her lips to his still hard cock, the shaft coated with a mixture of his own alien tasting release, as well as plenty of Iria's juices.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:25 am

The alien had released his load and was about to be done when the arena itself seemed to channel the crowds raw emotions right into the the two fighters. The monster's rod pulsed with new life, growing hard deep inside Iria's still twitching cunt. The amazon on the other hand was more than ready to take more. The crystals only added more fuel to the fire, leaving her groaning as her juices flowed freely down her thighs.

The monster lifted her effortlessly off his long cock, leaving her sex with a wet pop as seed and juices dribbled out slowly. Dropped to the floor, her knees gave immediately, sending the amazon slumping to her knees. Her body swayed weakly, her breasts sagging a mere C cup and still dripping milk onto her bare skin. Her mouth hung open in breathless gasps, staring blankly at the still erect member before her. The monster's hand guided her towards the long shaft. Groaning, her tongue reached out and allowed the very tip to lightly drag along the underside of the alien's trunk. "Mmm.." She purred, lifting her still tingling arms to grab hold the hardened meat. She stroked with one hand while the other reached underneathe and began to firmly massage his swollen sac. "Please..." she mewled softly, "Please take this weak little slut, make me yours..."

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:36 am

Ai'rani could, of course, hear every word that Iria spoke clearly. Technically she could hear every thought, every flicker of emotion, every memory or fantasy. And she was definitely proud of what she had turned the once proud agent of the ADD into. A vicious fighter until beaten down, and than a broken fuck toy for the Victor. Humans really were such a useful species, for all their failings. She cooed wordless encouragement into Iria's mind, praising her for her actions, letting the slave know that she was pleasing her Mistress.

Meanwhile the alien hissed softly in pleasure at the hands stroking and caressing it's length, as well as the licking tongue. He used the grip in Iria's hair to move her all around his shaft, making her lick every inch of it 'clean' of the mixed juices that had spilled onto it, occasionally pressing her mouth close and making her kiss it for a few seconds. When it was finally clean of both juices and cum, and instead slick with saliva from the lapping tongue, he repositioned her head again, moving her around so her lips were right in front of the head, before pulling her down, pushing his shaft past those soft warm inviting lips and into her mouth. Owning the defeated warrior completely.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:44 am

With so much lust filling her weakened mind, there was only so much her human mind could take before completely folding. Her mistress flicked the switch to slut and that was exactly the slave became. Iria happily cleaned the alien's dripping cock with her tongue. She even licked and sucked on the monster's balls until they were cleaned over every drop of her nectar. The smell of his seed was invading her senses with each breath, leaving her sexually dazed and wanting to taste more. Her wish was granted as her head was brought up to the now oozing tip of his cock. Spreading her lips wide, the woman took in as much of his cock as she could which was only so much before it pressed against the back of her throat. Swallowing around this hot meat, she devoted her entire being to sucking long and deep with the intent of drained every last drop of his precious semen much like he did with her tits.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 am

The alien hissed loudly in pleasure as it kept a nice tight grip on Iria's head, sliding her back and forth up and down the length of it's thick shaft, it's pre-cum oozing out of the tip and into the Amazon's eagerly suckling mouth, letting her taste his seed as Ai'rani fiddled about a bit in Iria's mind, making it so that when she was in a 'defeated' mindset like now she would start to crave the taste of anything that flooded her womb ... all to make her put on an even better show when she got defeated.

With each thrust the alien pushed up against Iria's throat, repeating that movement over and over again for nearly a minute before the lust from the crowd drove him to more, and he started trying to force the head of his cock into the defeated human's throat, pulling her down hard with the hand in her hair, even if it starts to make the helpless gladiator gag on the thick pole that was ravaging her mouth.

The two gladiators, one alien, the other human, continued for nearly an hour. Every hole Iria had was used, alien seed pumped inside her in every possible way, as well as sprayed all over her face, breasts, body and rear cheeks. The lust from the crowd acted as an extra source of energy, sustaining both 'combatants' during the long hard sexual frenzy that had seemingly engulfed them both. But eventually Iria's body ran out of energy, and had nothing left to respond with. That didn't stop the alien from pumping her womb and her ass with another load of seed each, before he too felt exhaustion catch up with him. He roared one last time before walking off, the crowd slowly filing out as a pair of Midrozi went into the arena to fetch Iria's limp form, taking her to her new quarters as a gladiatrix.

Iria's dream was in no means left alone. Ai'rani slipped inside it, focusing the lessons that Iria had had drilled into her, creating a second 'personality' so to speak. As long as she was fighting, Iria had the defiance, pride and determination that made her so competent. But when she was defeated her other side would surfice, the submissive sex toy that the crowd wanted to see after a good hard fight. The Amazon's dreams were full of her mistresses praise, of being rewarded for what she had done, stroked and caressed by the Spire Lord's skillful fingers, and even her tongue. A euphoric heaven for her mind to bask in ... a reward for a good show being put on, and to ensure that Iria would do so again the next time she entered the arena.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13