View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe] 

Post The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe]
Luju found himself walking down one of the school's many hallways, knowing that the students would all be either in the classrooms or otherwise be indisposed of, courtesy of his fellow monsters. He had come to know the school quite intimately, through mostly inappropriate touching, and could tell when and where it was safe to walk out in the open. Even in the middle of the day, he didn't fear getting caught by a student or two, and even if he ever was caught, they would be sent off with the snap of a finger, their memories blank.

He was in the mood for something new today, however. Something fun, indeed. And the young man looked toward a door to his left, noticing that it was filled with young females, all learning from the teacher's lecture. 'Technical Writing, eh? Sounds pretty boring to me... Which means there's fun to be had!' Snapping his fingers quietly, Luju rendered himself invisible to both the teacher and the students. Not a single one of them would be able to see him, nor hear him, nor touch him. Indeed, the very laws of reality were easy to rewrite if you could affect the five senses.

Grinning smugly to himself, the demon moved himself through the wall as if he was also transparent, loving all the unique gifts he had gotten from his master, Fornicarus. Still smiling, Luju prowled around the classroom silently, watching the students with interest and deciding on which one would be the lucky one... Or the unlucky one, rather, for him to torment. Oh, he would be sure to make it the most interesting day his hapless victim ever experienced. But he had to choose one... And she had to be the perfect one, the best possible choice. Otherwise, his attentions might be wasted on an useless female. Oh, how he hoped his 'sister' wasn't around to interfere in his fun. 'Ah, there now...' Luju exhaled silently as he took notice of a certain witch, deciding her to be his... victim... for today. Strange, though, how she seemed familiar to him.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 am

Post Re: The Usual Mischief [For Kanoe]
All students were sitting at a computer. Tech writing was over the style of writing that businesses and companies tend to follow. It was an annoying class but useful for most. Kanoe was not fond of a class that is based entirely on the opinions of those with money. It was even more annoying that her other text books for other classes did not follow these so called rules that tech writing has introduced.

The class was a lot of work and lecture. Projects were common and more than troublesome. Kanoe's fingers were lightly tapping the keys as she was working on a word document during the lecture. Some students were not paying attention at all, using the computers to surf the net or check their emails.

Despite her nonchalant attitude towards the rest of the world and of humanity, the witch was taking these classes to learn more about businesses and how they work. It would do no good to have magic powers and have no idea how anything she takes works. That would only make her look the fool.

Sighing softly, she looked at the clock on the computer. Time was ticking away slowly, just like any other class. But at least it gave her more time to work on her homework in class. Once she was out of classes, the only book she would ever care to open is a her magic tomes.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Edging toward the witch and her workstation, Luju hummed a tune that went unheard by everyone else, thanks to his dark gifts. This was really going to be quite the fun day for him, he knew, and for the girl as well though she probably wouldn't see it that way. But then again, since when had he ever cared about what they thought about his activities? 'Hmm, perhaps...' Luju pondered to himself, wondering why the girl seemed like someone he had met before... 'Ah, one of the Master's past victims, I'd wager.' Now, that made sense; she was definitely most likely one of those who had garnered the unwanted attention of the Marquis, Fornicarus.

Amused at this revelation, Luju positioned himself behind Kanoe, watching her tapping away at the keyboard, doing what seemed to be her homework despite the teacher lecturing the class now. Most of the students he had eavesdropped on had been doing their own things as well, always anything but class with these young adults... Such a lack of discipline, but alas... The demon couldn't send them all to detention and screw their heads back on straight... Or just screw them in general. Giggling quietly to himself, Luju lowered himself to his knees, continuing to look over Kanoe's shoulder as he brought up his hand.

"Well, little girl..." Luju began, speaking to the woman before him despite the fact that she wouldn't be able to hear him at all. "Let the fun and games begin!" Smirking smugly once again, the sadistic man snapped his fingers, allowing his powers to affect her body forcibly. Deep within her loins, within her core, waves of arousal began to emanate from within, rolling and flowing over everything. The demon smiled as the fire within grew hotter by the second, unable to contain his excitement at seeing the witch become tormented by her own body.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Only half listening to the lecture, the witch continued to focus on her work infront of her. She was completely unaware that there was an observer attending class as well. Or that the observer was right behind her gazing at her luscious body hidden within the tight fitting uniform.

A faint gasp suddenly left Kanoe's lips as the demonic magic washed through her body. She stopped typing as she found her breathing getting heavier. The room was getting hotter by the moment as butterflies began to flutter inside her stomach. Shaking her head slowly, she rested a hand on her lower belly trying to calm the flames that had suddenly flared within her.

Was this because of her dark magic? No, she thought to herself. This was different. There were no dark whispers in her mind or erotic visions. It was just pure arousal that was slowly spreading outwards from her very core.

Taking long deep breaths, she tried to get a hold of herself. She knew that Natsuki's training had left her body in a slight state of arousal. But she was not even thinking about sex, why was it happening now? Kanoe tried to reason what was happening but that did little to stop the rolling heat from reaching her belly, searing the butterflies and melting into a deep longing that began to flow into her loins.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Grinning to himself, Luju stood by as he watched with interest while the witch sat in confusion and arousal, unaware of what he had just done to her. Perhaps it would be fun to really make her squirm now... The demon giggled again as he snapped his fingers, using his dark powers to bring the class under his control, turning the students and the teacher into little more than puppets, dancing to his soundless music, controlled by his invisible strings.

The class went on as if nothing had happened, the teacher continued her oh, so very boring lecture. Really now, it was just too dry a diatribe. You'd think she would have at least made it interesting somehow. But then again, what did a demon like him need technical writing for? It wasn't like the Marquis had an corporation of his own... But then again, given time, the damn demon lord just might decide on making one for himself. He'd have to replace Fornicarus soon enough. But it wasn't the time for that now.

Returning his attention to Kanoe, with the class under his power, Luju only grinned as he decided on what to do next. ""Let's take it up another notch..." Snapping his fingers again, the demon watched in amusement as the waves of heat only grew stronger, her inner depths fast becoming wet with her juices even as her muscles tried to clench down despite there being nothing within her. "...and another..." She certainly wouldn't be able to ignore it, nor would she be able to leave it alone for much longer. The demon dearly hoped she would be bold enough, or desperate enough, to relieve her growing arousal, her heated core.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm

The witch was nearly panting as her body began to glisten with sweat. Her hands shook as she resisted the urge to touch herself. She knew that would only make things worse. Looking at the clock again, she knew she would not last the entire period in this state. Whatever was happening to her was growing stronger by the moment.

"Ohhh!" she bites down on her lip to stifle a moan as her libido suddenly kicked into overdrive. The sudden wave of heat and tension hit her like a ton of bricks. The witch lost her composure as she sank into her chair. Her thighs began to rub slowly together as she felt her soaking panties squish against her inner thighs.

She did not think it could get any worse. Her eyes went wide as another erotic torrent of heat and desire crashed into her trembling loins and down her contracting passage. Oh god, she thought to herself. Soft moans escape her lips as she tried to stand up on wobbling knees. It felt like her body was being fucked right there in the classroom. Her breasts had swelled with arousal and nectar, pulsing with pleasure as her nipples became rock hard.

Juices glistened her inner thighs as she tried to walk out of the classroom. She could just make the excuse to go to the restroom if anyone asked. Either way, she was not going to stay in class and lose her mind to lust.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Smiling at his development, Luju suspected that she was either aware of whenever there was something else at work than just her own body, or if she was being prudent and leaving the classroom before anything worse happened. It was smart, indeed. But it also worked in the demon's favor. Luju gingerly followed her from behind, using his power to keep the classroom ignorant of Kanoe's actions. The teacher seemed to register her trying to leave the classroom but didn't say anything.

It seemed as if she really was free to leave and take care of this particular body after all. But then... The demon smiled again as he snapped his fingers. The teacher then looked at Kanoe, as if she was annoying her. "Miss Shade, where do you think you're going? You know that my policy is to not come to the class unless you're prepared to learn. Please return to your seat. Or do I have to send you to the basement?" The teacher crossed her arms, appearing as if she really did mean business. The demon watched in interest as he wondered what she would do next now.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Kanoe shivered as the teacher suddenly spoke up. She was willing to leave anyway but the basement would be alot worse than what she was suffering right now. Nails dragging along the doorway, she pulled away and slowly returned to her seat.

Heat continued to flow relentlessly through her body. Something must be doing this to her. But she was too distracted to try and read the mana threads around her. Kanoe could do little but sit in her chair and try to keep her moaning ot a minimum. It would do no good if she came and then was sent to the basement anyway.

Unable to concentrate at all, the witch sank in her chair and stared at her computer screen. Her muscles continued to tense and contract hungerly. She needed to have sex so badly. She never felt so horny in her life. But the witch continued to resist and endure. Just a little bit longer was what she kept telling herself.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Quite amused with himself, the demon laughed silently as he followed Kanoe back to her workstation, entertained by the fact that she wasn't willing to risk a trip to the basement, his favorite place on the campus. But as fun as this was, Luju felt the need to go another step further in his tormenting of the witch. As the teacher returned to her desk and continued her boring and dry lecture, the demon snapped his fingers again.

The computer in front of Kanoe fell under his control as well, bringing up what appeared to be a black window, much like what one would use to communicate with another. As interesting as computers were to him, he wasn't entirely positive he liked the idea of them. To him, they were killing the idea of having intimate and private meetings. After all, why meet together and have fun when you could do it online, through the computer, across the internet?

It was just no fun, but for now, he would have to use such a thing... Within his mind, Luju formed the words he wished to say to Kanoe, and smiled as the black window began typing them out, as if it were some form of instant messenger. "Everything has its positives, I suppose..." On the screen, there were now words.

I'm watching you.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm

The spells cast on her body continued to wear away at the woman's mind and will. Juices were puddling in the chair sat in as her body continued to get hotter by the second. Please, let this class be over soon. She needed to be away from here soon.

A window popped open on Kanoe's terminal. It was not any sort of instant messenger she was familiar with. But seeing the words on the screen, she knew whoever the sender was the cause of her torture. Forcing herself to sit up, she began to type back.

'What did you do to me? What do you want from me?'

Something tells her she knew the answers already. Monsters always got their rocks off watching a student lose control right in the middle of class. There was something erotic in having an audience as your body spasmed and released all that tension in one blissful climax. Shaking her head, she dispelled that image from her mind. The spells were wreaking enough havoc on her body. She did not want her mind to join it.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:00 pm

I didn't do anything to you.

Luju smirked as the words were typed out on the computer in response to her questions. Even now, almost as if it were an act of mercy, the powerful waves of arousal began to wane, as if they had ran their course. In truth, Luju had only planned to get her attention this way, not really intending to keep her in a state of arousal until it drove her mad. No... He wanted something more delicious than that. No... The witch would be getting far more than something so simple.

I only gave you a little nudge, your body did the rest.

Oh, yes... He had learned the art of deception from his master. It wasn't very often that he put such knowledge into use, but there were always occasions that required it. And the Marquis was certainly thorough in making sure he understood deception and falsehood. He hated being used for the Marquis' feints but what could he do anyway? Nothing at all but make the best of it, of course.

Beside, I know you enjoyed it, otherwise your body wouldn't have reacted like that. The class's boring, anyway. I only tried to make it interesting. You can't hold that against me...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 pm

The effects seemed to fade but the damage remained. Her breasts were firm with her nipples poking through the fabric of her bra and blouse. It would take time for the heat to pass and even then she still had her soaking undergarment to remind her what had happened in this classroom.

Kanoe's eyes narrow at the responses. Whoever this was admitted to being the cause. She highly doubt that the spells used on her could be consider nudges. The woman was less than pleased at the excuses given to justify doing this to her body. No, she did not want to be anyone's plaything especially here.

'I was working. I have no need for your entertainment. Leave me alone.'

Straight to the point. She was not going to allow whoever this was to think she was the least bit interested in this matter. The witch had better things to do than be worn away by erotic magic. At least the small conversation was buying her time to get out of this room.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh, come on. That's just rude.

Luju grinned, unable to stop a snicker from escaping him, even though no one could hear him anyway. Now he really did feel like annoying her some more. Perhaps he would have to show her that he meant business, that it was foolish to defy him. Foolish... to defy the very power of domination itself. It was far more liberating to let yourself go and be played with, after all. All of his victims could attest to that. Well... Those that wouldn't, he'd have made them say so anyway.

Why don't you join me outside?

Without giving her a chance to turn him down, Luju snapped his fingers. The teacher concluded her part of the lecture and pulled out a paper, looking back at the students. She appeared to be trying to decide who to ask. "Ah, Miss Shade, would you please go and make copies of this paper. I'll need..." The teacher counted out how many students had showed up. "Twenty of them for handouts. Now." Her tone seemed so final, as if she wasn't going to accept anything but cooperation.

I insist...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Rude? And forcing a woman to nearly cum over herself during class is not? The double standards of monsters was truly annoying. Which is why she now fully consider this one of the islands inhabitants and not just some student.

Before she type a response, another message appeared on the screen offering an invitation to go outside. Suddenly she felt safer in the classroom. Unfortunately the teacher once more got in the way, ordering her to go make copies of some handout. Kanoe glared at the woman but knew what disobeying would lead. Seeing the final message left by the unseen monster, a sharp 'Tch' left her lips as she took the paper and quickly left the classroom.

The copiers were in a nearby room so the witch headed for that direction. She was growing more annoyed on how everything seemed to be going this monster's way. Was this all planned? There was no way to know. Entering the next room, she placed the sheet in the copier and began printing out copies. Whoever was doing to this to her must be nearby.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 pm

The demon didn't join her on her walk to the copier, nor was he present when she had arrived. Instead, the demon had remained behind to release the students and the teacher from his power, allowing them their freedom again and making sure they didn't suspect anything had happened. If anything, it was just another ordinary day for them.

Fading from existence, the young man smirked as he began shimmering into existence somewhere else, right behind Kanoe as she started making copies of the teacher's handout. Snapping his fingers, Luju grinned as the door began to quietly close itself, locking her inside the room and preventing her from escaping at all. "Ah, time to make my presence known..."

Luju snapped his fingers yet again, allowing himself to become a part of reality once more, quite real to the five senses now. Still behind the young witch, Luju positioned himself behind her, and slid his arms around her chest, hugging her body quite closely. "I recommend you remain calm, Miss Shade. In fact, I insist." The demon smiled as he used the word again, knowing it would be the clue she needed to confirm who he was.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 290 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next