View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 When it rains it pours (Ishtar_Rocha) 

Post Re: When it rains it pours (Ishtar_Rocha)
Ishtar thoughts began to wander as she read the book more integrate details. If they had a book on this they must have book to help with memory problems. Surely there had to be at least one book about that some where in this library. The young woman looked back over the scroll with the inventory to see if there was some books that would be good candidates.

The blue haired girl then stood up to pick up more books. She took a moment to pull down her ill-fitting blouse it was almost a little too revealing. She hoped that her shirt and shorts were dry by now, even as took a moment to brush her long blue hair. Then young woman began making her way over to the bookshelves all the while not realizing that she was not the only person in the room...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 am

Slimer stood still invisibly watching the blue haired student. The uniform ill-fit apparently sized for someone shorter than her. It was almost comical how undersized it was almost any movement was all it took to reveal her flowery panties while her breasts stretches the material. Slimer debates having her right now but decides to see what she is doing, as she was too deep to go anywhere fast. She gets up from the table and begins to peruse the books lining the walls. Having read or skimmed almost all of the books himself during his stay here, he knows there is a vast amount of knowledge contained on the shelves covering everything from the history of these long lost people, to every conceivable school of magic and chemistry. He had even tried some of the chemsitry formulas in his room though ingredients on the island had been hard to come by.

She appears to be looking for something in particular and his curiosity is aroused. As she examines some books on the lower shelves he can't help but admire the view, feeling himself begin to harden. *We'll give this some time to see where it goes, Slimer thinks to himself, I've waited this long, a few more minutes won't hurt anything. He is kind of curious to see the books she selects based on some unusual titles.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Ishtar returned with a stack of books hoping that she would give the answers she wanted. As she sat the down, the blue haired girl had a bit of shiver down her spine, the young woman quickly looked around for a second to see if there was anyone there. However, the young woman didn't see anything, as far as she could tell she was the only one in the room. She simply shrugged, it must have been her imagination. She reached up to the stack of books and pulled the first one in front of her. It was a book about breaking spells. The young woman wondered if she was under some spell that caused her to always forget. If so this book might provide the help to break it.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 pm

As the long blue haired student sits down at the oversized oak chair, one of many surrounding the circular table, she sets down her new stack of books. Slimer is intrigued and silently move behind he chair, he peaks over her shoulder at the book she begins to peruse through. The book was one on breaking spells. It covered breaking spells as they are being casts, countering and reflecting spells, but also on removing long term casts, much like curses. Leaning over her shoulder he can smell the lovely fragrence from her hair, and skin.

He decides to see where in the book her interest lay, deciding that as soon as that curiosity was fullfilled it would be time to take her. The oversized chair is perfect he thinks, and move his main sliming tail into position over her head. Still invisible the tail is almost two feet wide and ends in a mouth like opening. He prepares his other tentacles to strike out and wrap her wrists and ankles to the large wooden chair, his slime begins traveling up his tail tentacle, ready to start flowing at his command, his patience would very soon be rewarded, once this last curious itch was scratched.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 am

Ishtar looks over the various spells, but there was nothing much that seemed to match exactly what she experienced. It seemed that curses either always works or did not. Some things she could remember and some things she couldn't remember even if they happened a few hours ago. No, this won't work. I won't fix my memory problem with this. Ishtar sighed a bit and reached over the next book that looked like magical healing spells. She had no experienced in this field and it was unlikely she would be able to begin to comprehend how to cast such magic. But at least she could learn how to start, at least that what she thought anyways.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:43 am

Slimer watches as she goes through the enitre book quickly and sets it aside. She reaches for the next book and curiosity gets the best of him again. This time he notices a book on healing. Lost in thought he realizes the student may be impaired in some way apparently not by a curse or spell, but something that may need fixing. Why corrupt her if in anyway that corruption would fail? Deciding to entice his prey he decides it maybe time to make himself known.

What seems to be the matter my dear your search seems rather focused, perhaps I can help? Slimer says from over her shoulder still invisible, ready to secure her at the slightest movement towards escape, with his tentacles at the ready. The escape would prove difficult with the chair pushed in anyway, not allowing for fast or easy movement.

I have had a chance to read all these books of my home, and even some from the other library, if you tell me what you're looking for maybe I can find it for you for a price? . Slimer whispers ominously.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:58 am

Ishtar gasped as she suddenly hears a voice behind her, her eyes went wide as she realized that she was not the only one in the room. W-who are you? How did you sneak up on me? The blue haired girl attempted to push herself back with the table from the table not realizing that the invisible creature was right behind her. She would not be able to push the chair back far enough for her to get out easily. Still the young woman tried to stand up so she could at least face the voice behind her.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:07 am

As the blue haired girl attempts to push her chair back and stand up, four tentacles whip out of no where wrapping her ankles to the chair legs and her wrists and arms to the arm rests. The tendrils coil around each limb and pice of wood multiple times holding them securely.

They call me Slimer, as for how I snuck up on you, this is my home and I know all that goes on here. The important questions are what is your name? What do you want? What are you looking for? Finally, what is what you seek worth to you?. Slimer whispers over her shoulder again.

He keeps the slime filled tentacle poised over her head, raised high above the high chair back, as he waits for his response to satisfy his curiosity. He decides her answers and cooperation will decide the next crucial moments in her fate.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 am

Ishtar yelped as she suddenly found her hands and ankles wrapped by tentacles. Where had they come from? The blue haired student struggled to try to free herself but the tentacles had secured themselves too tightly for her to get free. It was then that the creature mentioned his name was Slimer and asked her questions. M-my name is Ishtar...Ishtar Rocha. I-I just wanted to get out the rain when I came down here and found this place. I didn't mean any harm, please let me go. I just wanted to reading to find something. I was going to but them back. Please don't hurt me.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 am

Slimer secures the tentacles, coiling them tighter, so that she is able to move her head and torso, but not much else. He contemplates what she says realizing there is a ring of truth to what she says but something seems left out. Partial truths are the best kind of lies, because they make you want to believe. Slimer knows this being a demon as it can be the bread and butter of his trade. The wrongly fitting uniform lends credence to her story, as does the weather, the problem he has is the reading in a room full of magical tomes designed to keep nonmagical beings out.

Ishtar that is a pretty name, I believe part of what you told me. The problem I have is the evading my answer as to what you are looking for in this arcane trasure trove?. Slimer whispers again.

I'm not unreasonable so I'll make a deal with you. I'll immediately let your wrists and ankles go if you answer my questions and promise not to try and leave that chair for 15 minutes? You will be feel to walk out of here, with any assistance I can lend to your quest, without pleasuring myself with your body. If you break our deal I will fuck every orafice of your body senseless, corrupting your supple body and mind. Deal? Slimer offers.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 am

Ishtar could feel the tentacles coiling ever tighter, securing her limbs so she couldn't even move them at all. Ishtar tried to turn her head to see the who had her tied down to the chair, however she still couldn't get a good enough angle to see whoever it was that had her bound to the chair. Not that would have done her much good even if she had been able to see in his direction. She was completely helpless as her captor whispered in her ear again.

Ishtar immediately jumped at the chance to make a deal. Y-you would reallly let me go? Y-yes. Sure. I'll answer your questions. Just please don't hurt me. Ishtar hoped he was sincere in his promise to let her go. The thought of being used as a plaything for some unknown being just frightened her as her imagination ran wild.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Slimer smiles as she agrees to the demons deal. He unwinds the tendrils securing her wrists and ankles to the chair. He pulls those back inside him, and decides to start his questioning.

What are you truely looking for in this library? Based on the books you selected to read there is certainly a purpose behind your search. What is the reason you seek the knowledge you do? Finally, what would you do with the knowledge if I aid you in finding it?

Slimer asks his 3 simple questions both truely desiring the answers, but more evily as a distraction from his other action. She had agreed not to leave the chair, and he would see if she stuck to that once he introduces her to his chemicals. The tail above her head, slowly opens its mouth as a thick green slime substance begins to ooze downward to her unsuspecting head. The blob was almost as wide as the top of her head and was descending a couple inches a second towards her blue hair. The stream of goo would start covering her hair a couple inches at a time in about a minute, delivering muscle relaxant and pleasure chemicals soon, unless she notices the silent fall...Slimer grins evily.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Ishtar relaxed a bit when she suddenly felt the tentacles release her wrists and ankles. The young woman reached over with one of her arms and instinctively rubbed her arm. The creature asked a series of questions and the blue haired student struggled to answer the questions.

I-I just found the library by accident. I didn't mean any harm, but once I got in I felt it was magical. This place seems to have anything on magic. I was just wondering if there was something that could help fix my memory issues, that's all I swear.

What the young woman didn't realize was that there was a tail over her releasing a stream of goo towards her pretty her head and soon it really wouldn't what she answered. She was to scared of the creature's evil grin as if he knew something she did not. She wouldn't realize that she was about to get covered in the goo until its too late.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 am

Ahh, lost memories that I can help with, usually that is psychological, a spell, or damage to the brain, although in your case since you checked countering spells, its probably one of the other two. The book you have in front of you does contain the cure for such traumas to the brain. I would check the last chapter for the appropriate healing spell but it does require the tears of one who loves you to complete the ritual the rest is simple herbs and a ritual with a salt circle to complete the healing spell. You can copy the selected pages before you leave, Slimer informs her, upholding his part of the bargain.

As he speaks she listens intently and the slime descends just touching the top of her crown as he finishes telling her of the spell. The green slime adheres to her hair and if she doesn't move, it will begin oozing forward and backward over her bangs and face and down the back of her long blue hair a contrast in colors, a couple inches at a time, engulfing her...

Although he made the simple bargain a demon always seems to hold the ace up his sleeve, and Slimer watches as the slimey blob begins to make contact and wonders if the strange substance will scare her out of the chair or if she will take herself being slimed remembering the deal...

Ooc (left ritual open for future rp's you may do with the ritual yours to decide, plus whether or not to complete the ritual up to you:) )

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 am

Ishtar continued to intently to the Slimer's words as he told her exactly what she need to fix her memories. All she had to do copy the spell and get the components to create the ritual. Getting the tears would be a bit unpleasant, as she really didn't want to se her beloved Ryu cry except during really romantic moments, but her lover would probably agree to it. Everything seemed to be going so well, all she was to sit there and listen patiently...at least that was the blue haired student thought.

Ishtar suddenly felt some sort of goo begin to cover the top of her head. The young woman reached up and touched her hair only to find it was covered in some sort of strange substance. Pulling her hand back she found it was covered in some sort of green goo. The young woman gasped as she immediately jumped out her chair to get away from the stuff. However it was already too late as her hair was covered in the stuff.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next