View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 When it rains it pours (Ishtar_Rocha) 

Post Re: When it rains it pours (Ishtar_Rocha)
The tricky deal had worked, she had listened patiently to Slimer's words, and his slime had descended. She noticed the goo and put a hand up into it, as the blob had covered her bangs and engulfed the crown of her head sticking to her hair while remaining slick against her skin on her hand. She jumped out of the chair as the slime continued to ooze down over her eyes and was ear level around her head. Even though she had moved out from under the stream a good portion had already made contact and continued to slide down, enough to eventually cover her head and hair down to her chin.

Slimer shoots out his tentacles binding her wrists and yanking them behind her back, arms bent at the elbows and overlapping one another.

Tisk, tisk my dear you broke our deal knowing the consequences, I'm afraid I have to collect now... Slimer chuckles evily.

He grabs her shoulders pushing her forward forcing her to bend over the large wooden desk, the undersized uniform exposing her flowery panties yet again as the muscle relaxers begin to set in and her body begins tingling from the aphrodisiacs...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 am

Ishtar reached up to try to remove some of the goo as began to cover her face. No matter how much she tried to brush the away there seemed to be more. In fact she saw the tentacles shoot and wrap around her wrists. In seconds, the two arms were pulled behind and tied directly against the small of her back. The creature chuckled as it told her that she had broken the rules, No, that's not fair. She was suddenly shoved forward into the desk and was forced to bend over the wooden furniture. The creature no doubt got an excellent view of her rear as the skirt did little to hide her rose themed panties. She struggled to get herself free but found her limbs were having trouble to respond even as her skin began to tingle. W-what's going on? What is happening to me?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 am

Slimer grabbed her panties and slid them down her legs, the flowery coverings now around her ankles. Ishtar's slime covered her eyes slowly, allowing her to see through the thick, slow moving, goo a green tinted blurry world. As she was forced to bend over the table he took hisn strong hands and demonic claws and shredded her top and bra, leaving her melons to rub against the rough desk grain.

What's happening my dear is my chemicals taking their effect. The slime, although only coating your hair down to your chin, is delivering relaxing chemicals and aphrodisiacs directly to your brain. Had you not broken our deal they would have run their course in 30 minutes. It will allow you to speak with effort and you muscles will feel like jelly for 20 minutes, but your nerves will be stimulated at a rate of 4 to 1. For example, Slimer whispers as he then grabs her breasts and begins rubbing her nipples. The sensory overload almost made her cringe as she was overwhelmed from the touch. Her pussy begins to wet itself, her body unable to fight back. He rubs her lips with his cock now fully engorged and teasing her fully, while his hands stimulate her breast rubbing constantly, and softly while his finger gently prod her nipples...

He takes his cock and lines it up to her exposed and almost naked body, wearing just a super short skirt now, and continues to stroke her overly sensative lips.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 am

Ishtar could lay there helpless as she felt him reach under her way too tiny skirt, slowly she felt her panties get pulled down her long legs. The young woman gasped as she was pulled up a little bit off the table so that Slimer's hands could reach around her chest and shred her blouse and bra. Her breasts bounced briefly in their freedom until she could feel his hands grab her orbs. He mentioned that the chemicals in the slime was doing to her, making her the perfect toy for the creature to play with.

Suddenly she let out a loud moan as she felt him begin to play with her breasts. The blue haired girl was stunned at how sensitive her body had become. Already with just a few gentle strokes, her flower was becoming wet with anticipation. Ahhhh, t-this can't be happ....ohhhhh......can't be happening. Already it was getting difficult to think quickly. It was made all the worse as she felt his warm member begin to rub against her flower as it rapid began to bloom in reaction. I-I have to keep...uhhhh....have to....ahhhh...have to resist....ohhhh...somehow.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 am

After rubbing her sensative lips with his raging errection he lines it up at the opening to her moist sex and begins pushing into her warmth. After a couple second his engorged head pops in and he enjoys her velvety feel, remaining there a couple seconds. Slowly, an inch at a time he slips his eight inches into her lubricated hole, grunting as he reaches the hilt. Reversing the motion he slips back out of her sex until just the head remains clenched inside by her tight hole. After a few seconds he returns to her core. Slowly he begins pistoning in and our of her wet sex, very gradually picking up speed, but fucking her gently. As his thursts continue he continues keeping her back arched, with the tentacles keeping her arms secures forcing her chest up and out and fondling her breasts. Her nipples respond getting harder till they felt rock hard and he proceeds to stroke them softly between his fingers and carressing her gifted orbs with his palms.

Amazingly, wet and tight...this is the best interupted sleep ever, Slimer whispers into her ear, as he continues pumping into the poor trapped girl. The small dose of slime has covered her to about her chin all the way around her head, individual pieces dangling slightly further, but appears to have traveled its limit. Her bangs are matted to her forehead, and her face is covered with the green ooze her mouth and nose creating holes in the goo thick as she breaths. The light coverage reducing the effects slightly and duration by almost half. Slowly he continues fucking Ishtar as the chemicals run strongly into her system.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt his member continued to rub against the petals of her flowers, then her head jerked upwards as she let out a loud moan as she felt his member slowly push inside her. She could only continue to moan as his member slowly filled her completely. Then he pulled slowly out before thrusting back inside her, making the young woman yelp as she head and breasts bounced with the thrusts. Slowly he began to pick up the pace, causing the young yelp and moan with every thrust. The tentacles continued to keep her arms bound behind her as it kept her close to him, forcing her to arch her back. Soon his arms began to fondle her orbs quickly making the chemical-laden woman's mounds began to swell from arousal. She gasped with every touch as each time he strokes her nipples a wave of pleasure goes through her chest.

She could hear him whisper how much he was turned on by the experience. She could see little through the slime, but she felt so humiliated by what was going on. Worse she could feel her willpower starting to slip away as she gasps with each thrust as the chemicals continued to flow through her body. Ahhh....this is too humili..uhhh...h-humiliating....p-please stop...ohhhh.... Already she could feel her body beginning to crave what he was doing even as her body was trying to resist mentally.

Sun May 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Slimer continues sliding his engorged cock in and out of her tight sex, as Ishtar remains bent over the old wooden table. Every inch of his cock leaving and restimulating her wet passage as the chemicals demand her body feel every nerve ending shooting pleasure into her being as never before. He continues stimulating her breasts while sliding in and out of her.

She feels a tentacle wipe the slime from her face as it starts at her ooze covered bangs and wipes downward, clearing and collecting the goo. The tentacle then places its head at the crevice to her butt, and begins wiping it up and down, slickening her cheeks and the hole contained within. After a few movements toying with her puckered star the tentacle lines up and beings applying preasure trying to force its way into her exposed hole, while the last tentacle appears before her now cleared face and pokes at her lips...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 02, 2011 5:24 am

Ishtar gasped and moaned as she felt his member continued to move in and out of her body. Each thrust caused a wave of pleasure to flow through her as her head bounced in rhythm with each thrust. She could feel her will eroding away as he continued to play with her swollen mounds.

It was then that Ishtar felt something brush against her bangs, the blue haired girl looked up to see a tentacle collecting the green goo as it covers its self with with the slime. The young woman watched through her green tinted world as the now covered tentacle move away. She wasn't sure what it was up to until it began to rub against her rear. The student's eyes when wide with surprise, N-no...ahhh...not..there...uhhhhh....not there. But all her pleading succeed in doing was to get another tentacle's attention as it approached her lips.

The blue haired woman closed her mouth to keep the tentacle poking her lips at bay, but it was all in vein. The tentacle at her rear soon pushed its way inside her rear. The young woman let out a loud moan as her eyes was went wide again with shock.

Tue May 03, 2011 2:32 am

The tentacle at her mouth is prodding her lips, when the the tendril that is lubed up at her rear slips its way inside her tight ass. She screams from the shock, which provides ample opportunity for the tentacle to her mouth. The tendril in her mouth begins to pump in and out of her newly cleaned face, the slime going to lubricate her star. Her ass clenches on his tentacle as the head pops in. Allowing her some time to readjust to the tentacle in the her rear, which holds its place until she quits clamping hard from the shock. Slowly it begins to slide in an inch then wait an inch more and wait each time allowing her to adjust reduing the pain of the unexpected entry.

Slimer meanwhile begins pumping harder into her soaked vagina. He almost filled her when her tight sex grabbed his cocked when she was penetrated anally. He reaches forward and continues massaging her bared chest. The pleasure being produced by the slime was unimaginable to believe. Her entire nervous system delivering jolts of pleasure directly to her brain her skin beyond tingling and feeling aflame. Each stroke into her sex delivered a chill that counters the hot feel of her skin.

Feel free to wake me anytime... Slimer grunts happily between thrusts.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 am

Ishtar nearly choked when that the tentacle pushed into her mouth, but it stopped just short of going down her through throat. The tentacle continued to thrust into and out of her mouth. Slowly the tentacle in her rear slowly pushed further and further into her rear as her body slowly adjusted to the force entry by the tentacle. Her flower clamped down hard on the member that was thrusting harder into her flower. She could feel the heat coming of his member inside her, every thrust bringing her pure bliss even as his hands continued to massage her swollen orbs. It was so amazing each thrust sent a wave pleasure and they were slowly beginning to build in intensity as her will to fades rapidly.

Wed May 04, 2011 5:25 am

The tentacle in her mouth continues sliding in and out of her lush mouth rubbing Ishtar's soft tongue and cheeks. The tendril in her ass finally reaches 7 inches in and slowly begins to pull out till just the head on the tip remains in her rectum and pushes back in slippery from the slime. Slowly her ass begins adjusting to her rear flowers penetration by the one inch member and she can feel thpleasure replacing the pain as it pistons in and out of her butt. His tentacles bounding her arms release her to slump over the table as she is pleasured each thrust rubbing her super sensative nipples across its surface. His cock at this point is pistoning in and out of her oversoaked sex, at a speed only a demon could maintain. Her holes are clamping his sex organs tightly as they alternate thrusts only a thin nerve filled wall separating the units, causing her to feel full and pleasured.

The cock in her mouth releases the first load of mind reading semen only to be quickly replaced by one that had secured her wrists as the first finishes depositing the chemicals into her mouth. He slowly begins to tune into the poor girls thoughts as her body is ravaged to determine the best way to stimulate her and give her what she desires...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 05, 2011 3:15 am

Ishtar could tentacle slide in and out of her mouth as it explored the inside of her mouth. She could feel the tendril push deep into her rear again as this drugged body could only feel pleasure. The blue haired girl suddenly felt her wrists suddenly freed as her body fell on to the table. She let out muffled cries and moan as the demon rapidly thrusting into her flower causing her entire body to rub across the surface of the table. The young woman could feel the pleasure building inside her as her body kept clamping down on the members inside her as she got closer to edge.

Suddenly her mouth was filled with the hot release of a tentacle in her mouth as it pulled out. She only had a second to swallow and cough before another tentacle shot into her mouth causing her head to jerk back a little. She knew it wouldn't take too much more to send her over the edge into ecstasy.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:47 am

Able to hear her thoughts and desires he begins focusing every thrust hit hit and stimulate her g spot. The tendril in her ass pulling out to her pleasure right as his thrusts rubbed her perfectly. The feeling of being thrust back into her anus as the cock receeds bringing a feeling of loss and gain, and Slimer sped his pace to maximize those feelings. She was close to her first orgasm and he knew he should keep up the frantic pace as only a demon could. As her exposed breasts rubbed the table which each thrust of each member, her nipples beyond agony from pleasure.

You will cum for me Ishtar, I can feel your soft sex clamping my member and your ass tightening around my extension, let go to what your body wants, let your desires fill your mind and I will reward you with each Slimer leans over and whsipers in between multiple mind numbing thrusts...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 09, 2011 6:37 am

Ishtar moans become higher pitched as she felt each thrust press against her special spot in her flower. Never once was she allowed a moment reprieve as any given second either her rear or her flower was filled completely. The pace was so overwhelming, it was impossible for the woman to think about anything about the pleasure of it all. Her breasts practically screamed in the pleasure of it all as they were relentless dragged back and forth across the table. It was all simply too much for the blue haired girl, but that wasn't all. The monster leaned over and whispered for her to give in to the pleasure of it all. That turned out the be the finally straw.

Ishtar let out a loud muffled cry of passion as she felt herself go over the edge into ecstasy. Her entire body temporarily froze up as every nerve ending was overwhelmed by it all.

Wed May 11, 2011 5:10 am

Slimer wraps his hands around the back of her hair and pulls her head back as she freezes climaxing hard. Her sex grips his member like a vice over and over again as she reaches her bliss and he can't help but respond shooting his seed deep into her pussy. His juices meeting hers in a flood of sexual energy. His cock slammed to the hilt in her spasming vagina, while the one in her mouth spasms again filling her mouth with its chemicals till it floods out and down her chin and neck, and then withdraws. After a while both energies recede and he releases her hair so she can slump down to the table. Slowly he withdraws his cock from her soaking enterance, and the tendrils in her ass slips out.

He grabs her waist with both hands and a strong tentacle and pulls her backwards onto his lap. He sends two tencales back into her warm sex as she leans against his back recovering, but there would be no time for that. The tentacles immediately return to stoking her inner fires, alternating rapid thrusts in and out while his strong arms hold her waist...

Your body is truely amazing but we do have more pleasure to seek, Slimer says as she is fucks by the tendrils.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next