View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 When it rains it pours (Ishtar_Rocha) 

Post Re: When it rains it pours (Ishtar_Rocha)
Ishtar could feel his hit release fill her everywhere even as she was caught up in moment of ecstasy. The young woman could feel her head being pulled by her hair as the pain of it mixed in with the pleasure of the moment. She could feel her mouth fill with his hot seed as it dripped from her mouth. The blue haired girl could feel the demon slowly begin to pull out of her as her flower grips his member one last time. He seemed to be done with her at least for now.

However, Ishtar soon felt a tentacle wrap around her waist as a pair of powerful hands grabbed her waist, the young woman gasped as she was pulled into the demon's lap. She let out that a loud cry as she felt a pair of tentacles push deep into her flower. Slowly they began to quickly move back and forth inside of her as she quickly began to moan and yelp. Y-you want...ahhhh....want more from...ohhhh....m-me?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun May 15, 2011 6:13 am

I want all you can give, think your desires of your body and I will make them happen, Slimer whispers seductively into her blissful mind.
His strong arms hold firm hips in place while she arches back again his chest. The two tentacles sliding in then out alternating and twisting as they go. They begin fucking her hard and fast at a relentless pace.

His other feel tentacle returns to coil each breast and writhe back and forth stimulating each with a squeezing caress. Slimer feels himself becoming engorged anxious to satisfy both himself and her every desire driving her closer to complete bliss and corruption...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 16, 2011 8:38 am

Ishtar could feel her back press against the demon's chest as he continued to whisper into her ear. The poor girl was helpless as he was slowly corrupting her, his tentacles began thrust deep and hard into her nubile body. The blue haired girl could feel the pleasure running through the her. Soon other tentacles wrapped around her breasts and began to caress and squeeze them. Ahhh....i-its so ama...ohhhh..amazing...hard to resist...uhhhh. The poor girl knew she was slowly going to completely give into the demon every desire.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:13 pm

By this time the relaxation properties of the slime have run its course, but the pleasure heightening chemicals are still running strongly through her system. Ishtar rests against his solid chest as the twin members rub, twist and thrust into her dripping sex. His raging errection pushes against her nether regions as she sits writhing on his lap. Unable to contain himself anymore he lifts her hips up and places his sex juice and slime slickened cock against her rear star and begins letting her weight slowly force open her tight hole as the head pops into her rectum.

Now let's see how much pleasure we can get from your body filling you completely... Slimer grunts out as her as squeezes his member as she slides down the shaft. Slowly he begins lifting and thrusting up into her ass on each downstroke.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Ishtar gasped and moaned as she could feel the tentacles twist, thrust and rub inside her. Slowly her body came back to life as it began to writh and wiggle to the motions of the of the tentacles inside her. She could feel his warm member throb and press against her body, suddenly the demon reacted and lifted her in the air. Ahhhh, w-what are you ...uhhh...d-doing... Her question was answered as he placed his cock against her rear, the girl's eyes widen shock as she felt his member slowly penetrate her rear. As it popped in her head pointed upward as she let out a cry of passion as she could feel his member fill her rear completely. Slowly as he grunted he began to thrust into her causing her head and breasts to bounce with each thrust.

Wed May 25, 2011 5:24 am

Slimer continued lifting her up and down by her hips each downward motion burying himself deeply into her rear. Her breasts bounce up and down with her movement, the back of her thighs slapping against his legs. The twin tendrils filling her sex continue to slip in and out of her wet sex while his member rubs the other side of the thin skin separating the three. She feels completely full, the third tentacle uncoils and slips around the edges of her bouncing brests and slips the phallic head between them. They squeeze together giving that member a tit fuck as they bounce up and down and it slips up and down between her large mounds, and he places the final tentacle in front of her lips. Slimer wants to judge her reaction to see how her corruption is progressing.

Slimer moans almost continually as her tight backside grips his cock continuously on each slip out and squeezes him lightly on each thrust in. Her sex is dripping her juices from the constant stimulation...

I want you to experience everything, feel every inch, and tell me what you desire... Slimer grunts out.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed May 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt the the the tendirls continued to pump in and out of her flower even as the member continued to thrust into her rear. She could feel them rub inside her as she moaned while the feel her body squeeze the phallus with its every movement inside her nubile body. As she continued to be pleasured, the blue haired girl could a third member begin to rub in between her orbs, moving back and forth as her breasts continued to bounce. Soon the young woman saw a fourth tentacle move in front of her lips, her body demanded her to act. Slowly she began to wash the tip of the tentacle with her tongue. She could hear the monster begin her moan as he asked what she desired. It was all too hard to resist, Ahhh...I want to be taken ...uhhh...e-ecstasy....

Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Slimer grunts as her sentences become unrecognizable. His member in euphoria as her firm ass tightly grips and slides, caressing his member. As he lifted her hips until only his head was still being grasped, he would slam jer hips down, while thrusting up with his. Simultaneously her wet sex, grasps against his thrusting tendril, the phallus head striking her gspot with each thrust and twirl.

Her tongue feels like heaven, even is his cold demon heart, as she licks his phallic ending tentacle. The other tentacle tit fucking her, is trapped in her lovely rack, being caressed as she bounces.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 am

Ishtar continued to wash her the tendril as she washed down either side of the the phallic tentacle. She could feel the hot tentacle in between her mounds thrusting back and forth between her swollen mounds. The young woman gasped as she could feel the tentacle slide back and forth against her skin. The blue haired girl could feel body being lifted into the air making her wonder ever so briefly where he was done with her. Suddenly he slammed her hips down on to his member as he thrusted upwards. The young woman let out a cry of passion as she felt the tentacle in her flower slam into her gspot. The young woman let out a gasp and moan with each thrust against her sensitive spot as the waves of pleasure slowly built inside her. She could feeling herself once again getting closer and closer to ecstasy...

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 am

As the blue haired vixen worked her magic over the swelling tendril Slimer could feel the juices filling the member. Her wonderful orbs caressed his other tentacle as they flowed around around the unit, bouncing up and down. The third tentacle continues twisting and rubbing her most sensitive of places, while the vine continues rubbing her engorged cit. Finally, he can only roll his eyes as he bucks against her, each thrust driving home his cock, between her firm asscheeks, as her control has fully returned. He feels her tight rose squeezing his swollen unit as he slips in and out, feeling full as the pleasure is intensified when the the tentacle in her dripping sex matches his rythym.

Yes, you definitely know how to treat a demon, your tight body is amazing. Im so happy you decided a little slime was worse than fulfilling my desires... he groans as his own pleasure mounts.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 am

Ishtar could feel her feeling return to her arms as she finally could regained control of her arms. Of course by now she was completely under the effects of slime, her hands slowly moved and grabbed her own swollen mounds. She began to roll her breasts against the demon's tentacle caught between her orbs. The young woman's moans were almost uncontrollable as she felt the tentacle rubbing against her most sensitive areas in her flower. She could feel the demon buck against her as his member filled her rear completely. It was simply too much for the young woman. Ahhh...its so amaz...uhhhh...I'm going...I'm going to...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The young woman head pointed upwards as she was overcome with her orgasm.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

As her savage rape continued all three holes were filled with pleasuring members while a forth was busy rubbing between her luscious breasts. The effects of the slime seemed to blur reality as she lost focus and became trapped in the vast waves of pleasures rolling through her body as his cock filled her sensitive rear and the tentacle mercilessly pounded her dripping sex to bring her to another orgasm. As her head rocks back from another overwhelming orgasm the tentacle invading her mouth pumps more sensation enhancing and mind control drugging semen into her pleasing mouth. As the chemicals gush in she can't help but swallow or drown, while the rest dribbled out and down her chin, each pulse seems to mirror her waves of pleasure. Finally, as the load finishes, he pulls the tentacle out and allows her a moment of respite. As she gasps from her orgasm and the cum, the tentacle between her orbs begins cumming streams onto her face and breasts. He pulls out of her tight ass still erect with a slight popping sensation and withdraws the fucking tentacle from her dripping pussy the smell of sex filling the air.

Slimer spins her around on his lap so she is facing him and implants a command into her mind, speak honestly your desires and answer my questions truthfully. The words echo through her mind...

What is your every desire? he asks as he rubs her sensitive clit and stares into her blue eyes as she gasps for air recovering slowly...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Ishtar's mouth was suddenly filled with tentacle's hot release forcing the blue haired student to swallow the cum. She took a moment to cough as she was still in the middle of her orgasam. The poor woman head turned down just in time to sprayed by the the hot release of the tentacle in between her swollen orbs. The young woman body camped down on the member and tentacle that were inside her as they pulled out, embracing them one last time. The blue haired student gasped as she attempted to the recover her orgasm even as the smell of sex filled the air. She let out a shout of surprise as she found herself turned around to face the demon that had been taking her the entire time. As she stared into his glowing neon green eyes, she could hear him voice in a lower tone enter her head. It demanded that she speak honestly and answer truthfully. Her eyes glazed over a bit as she responded. I will speak honostly and truthfully.

The young woman face returned to normal as began to softly moan as she felt his fingers rub across her sensitve clit. When he asks he what her desire, she finds herself to stop her mouth from moving or even filter her thoughts, P-please, uh, please fuck me! Oh. Fuck me hard! Fuck me every way you can! I want to cum as often as possible.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 am

Slimer thought controling his victims through the mind control serum was almost too easy, so he rarely ended up using it to its full capabilities, in this case using it to force Ishtar to admit what her body was blatantly telling her. Hearing her demand for being fucked in every way possible was music to his ears. Although the semen heightened her pleasure its efficacy was limited compared to his slime, even at a quarter dose and most of that evaporated by now. It seems she needed his cock and he was not one to deny a pretty lady.

He grabs her by the waste and lays her on her back on the table. Placing her hips hanging over the edge, he places her ankles on his shoulders. Slowly he lines his cock up to her moist sex teasing her lips with the head. Finally, with one smooth thrust he find himself welcomed by her. He begins slow and steady making her velvet pussy feel every inch, while his hands find her swollen breasts. Caressing, he makes her nipples feel alive with sensation as his palms rub them. Steadily he picks up pace as her moist sex grabs hungrily at his member. Two tentacles, one to each lip begin rubbing along each side of his cock, heads meeting to squeeze and rub her clit.
Tell me what you want, beg for it and spare no details... he says as the pleasures mounts again, her reason for being here nearly forgotten, much like her past as her bodies pleasures take over.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 am

Ishtar let out a gasp as she felt herself being picked up and placed down on the table on her back. She could feel her legs against her shoulders as she felt his member begin to press in against her flower. Her body tensed up as it couldn't wait to feel the member inside her again. The young woman let out a cry of passion as she felt her flower was filled by the phallus. His hands found her orbs, making her gasp again as she felt her the waves of pleasure flow through her breasts. Slowly be began to thrust faster and faster in her. Ishtar let out a cry with each thrust, her tone getting higher as the pace increases. She could feel some of the tentacles rubbing her flower and her clit. He asked her what she wanted. Ahh...I want your t-tenta...ohhh..tentacles to explore every part of me.....ohhh...faster...faster.... Ishtar hand came up to her lips as she bit a knuckle as she was temporarily overcome by the pleasure of the moment.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next