View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Another Tuesday, Another Lesson (Pia) 

Post Re: Another Tuesday, Another Lesson (Pia)
Hands mauled at her precious tits as those warm lips suckled on her nipple like a newborn babe. The witch groaned, her body arching and thrusting her bountiful orbs up against Pia's face. The more the woman sucked, the more her nipples ached in erotic agony. The hardened teat throbbed faster and harder as more blood rose to the surface but that was not the only thing flowing within her luscious mounds. With a soft moan, a sweet tasting nectar released from her nipple and into Pia's hungry lips. Feeling the pressure release within her firm orb made her weak in the knees as her pet kept feasting on her voluptuous form.

Running on pure instinct, her little apprentice ground harder against Kanoe's body. The robes were forgotten as the witch could feel the heat of Pia's body through the soft fabric. The woman's sex ground against her thigh, nectar soaking into the dark cloth while her own juices soaked where her pet's thigh was grinding between her legs. An arm lifted her robes up, hooking under a leg to part her thighs. Hips ground against one another as the woman fucked her as if wearing a strap on. Kanoe could only moan as that lustfilled maan infused her body. Nectar dribbled from her released teat only to be teased by her own hair with the silver clasp resting within her cleavage. "Uhhhnnn... Oh god... Oh god..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Pia let out a surprised gasp as Kanoe's nipples released their sweet milk. She did not manage to get all in her mouth, drops ended up on her face, her chin and even on her own chest. She licked her own lips, a slow, sensual lick, her mouth an obscene circle, her tongue smearing the white liquid as much as it lapped it up.
Drinking her Mistress milk was a strange, almost forbidden pleasure. It was intimate on a level on its own. It was different, and made Pia tremble with delight and arousal. She put her hand on her own breasts, circling the spilt liquid with her fingers.

She lifted a breast with a hand, then placed her mouth on it again, suckling it, licking it, moaning with each drop she managed to get into her mouth.

The braid moved up and down between the gorgeous orbs, like a silky snake fucking Kanoe's tits. The tip of the braid wormed its way down, down between the two bodies pressed together, and nested in between the two cunts, stroking them, sliding over soft lips and rubbing it's soft, smooth hair over pearl like clits.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 pm
Profile YIM

It always came as a shock to her partners to find that Kanoe's mammaries actually produced a strange clear liquid. A side effect of one of her encounters with a monster. The lactating always left her breasts heavy and full of nectar, just waiting for hungry lips to feast on them. This left her already sensitive mounds all the more tender as that pressure released in a steady flow into Pia's awaiting mouth.

"Ooohhhnnnn..." The witch found herself resting against the wall. Her leg hung over Pia's arm, leaving her robes lifted and exposing her soaking thong covered slit. Her own hair tickled her throbbing pearl, sending jolts of bliss rippling up her spine and into her very core. Her toes curled and uncurled as wanton moans sound from her throat. It was all too much for Kanoe to resist. Pia's mana was taking over and all she could think about was the climax that was building within her loins and those warm lips on her teat.

Even as Pia drank deeply from her aching tit, Kanoe's breast never seemed to loose its firmness. Her body produced the nectar to make up for any monsterous hunger that wished to partake of her bounty. The witch's head rolled back, resting against the wall as her arms hugged the woman's head. There was no questioning it, she was at the mercy of her own slave.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 pm

While Kanoe was at the mercy of her servant, Pia was at the mercy of her own lust. It seemed nothing could stop, or even restrain her now. She was quite transfixed by this new phenomena, the liquid squirting from her Mistress nipples. Pia's mind had interpreted it as milk, but nectar, even ambrosia was closer.
Her mouth was all over the breasts, along with her fingers. Drops stained her glasses, hung from her lips, and was smeared across both their chests, making the ocean of round curves and nubile flesh glisten. Sometimes when would rub her own breasts against those of her enraptured mistress, pressing flesh up against flesh, hard nipples against wet ones.

"Sooo goood.. Ahhhh.. So goood.. OOooooohhh!"

The liquid Pia suckled seemed to empower her magic, making it wash over them as heavenly, intoxicating mead. More power entered the braid Pia had taken control over. It was strong now, like an independent creature. It paused in its teasing, then aimed at Kanoe's wet folds, rubbed against it. It seemed to withdraw for a second.. And then, with great force, trust itself forward, making squirming movements and burring itself in Kanoe's wet cunt. The strands moved with liquid grace, somehow flowing past the clasp, not pulling it in, but instead using it to grind hard against Kanoe's clit.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhhnnnnn..." The stronger waves of mana crashed over her senses. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in their sockets as she stared blankly towards the ceiling. Her nectar was enriched with her mana and Pia was taking every drop she could. Kanoe was now the battery instead of her pet which only compounded as the erotic acts fueled Pia's sexual magicks. The witch's mind slipped further and further away, drowning in the ocean of lust that flooded her mind. Her mouth hung open as wanton gasps and groans left her lips. Drool dribbled down her chin, losing all sense of composure and self as her own pet continued to play with her voluptuous form.

Kanoe's resistance was practically gone. She felt the tension swell up inside her. The rapid fluttering in her belly had melted away into a pure soul numbing heat. The sexual mana infused the heat, making the upcoming climax more and more. Her heart raced as her thighs parted more and more. The tendril of hair continued to tease her until it suddenly plunged deep inside her dripping wet cunt. "Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" The witch screamed, her hips bucking forward and grinding against the silver clasp. Without a single thought, she began fucking her own hair. All she could feel was the need for release. Her hair soon became soaked in her love juices, gliding effortlessly inside her tight passage. It was like the magic knew her body, tickling her most tender of places while the other strands went deeper and deeper.

There was no stopping the inevitable. The witch's eyes were nothing but whites as lids fluttered nonstop. A loud wail of release escaped her as juices erupted from her body in a violent climax. Her nectar filled tits squirted like fountains as they had their own climaxes. The mana infused Pia's body which in turn flowed right into the helpless witch. The climax kept going and going, perhaps suffering multiple releases simultaneously. The heat seared her very being as the final crashing wave of pleasure washed away all lingering thoughts in the woman's mind. Completely crushed, her knees began to fold as she kept cumming right there on the carpet floor as her own hair drilled in and out of her.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Pia's cries of pleasure joined in with those of her mistress. Right now she was so drunk on magic, so taut with arousal, her mistress pleasure was enough to set her off. It was more like continuing to soar higher, to run faster, to reach up, and up and up, ever climbing the pinnacle of orgasmic delight.

Her mind was swirling with erotic imagery. Not only the sight of her mistress, perfectly rapt before her, delightfully glistening with her own en-richened fluids. The image from the mirror, flashes in her mind, hidden fantasies.. Brief glimpses of high heels, jewelled manacles and silken whips.

Kanoe on top. She on top. Hands on breasts, on butts. Hands caressing, hands slapping. Did she lift Kanoe's left breast up with one hand, the other pushing her mistress head with the other, urging her to lick or suckle her own nipple, to participate in her own nectar? Was it her own or her mistress hand that grabbed Pia's breast so hard it left nail-marks on the otherwise flawless orb? Sometimes, Pia was not even sure it was two of them. Sometimes it felt she was fucking a hundred Kanoes, or that her mistress was receiving the attention of an army of Pias. It was all a kaleidoscope of orgiastic pleasure, where time and space felt subdues by lust.

And all this time, Pia felt the sweet juice of her mistress tits glow inside her, liquid force inside her, making it feel like she was burning with brilliant fire.
The tentacular braid whipped out, slapping both Pia and Kanoe hard like a whip, leaving marks of glistening love juices across their skin.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

Heat and pleasure were the only sensations registering in Kanoe's brain right now. At this point, she was not even sure what was causing her to feel so good anymore. Her vision had blurred to the point that she could not tell one blur of color from another. The woman's body tingled as if her entire body was asleep, making it impossible to tell if she were still being held up in Pia's arms or fallen to the floor. Her world was nothing but floating in a lustfilled daze where she felt nothing but what Pia's magic wanted her to feel.

There were moments where she felt soft sheets of her bed or the hard wood of the table. But at this point, these could have been more erotic images fed to her vulnerable mind. Kanoe was tumbling deeper and deeper into the abyss but her body continued to yearn for more. The witch would experience first hand the capabilities of a voluptarious as Pia continued to drink her nectar and fuck her in body and mind. Even with her experience with monsters and her Mistress, her body had limits and those were quickly coming to realization. She returned kisses that were given to her but they grew weaker each time until finally she was nothing more than weakly writhing there as Pia kept going strong. Her mana and the sexual mana kept Pia going but the dark witch was exhausted.

If one were to look upon Kaone's eyes, they would show that lights were on but no one was home. Her entire body was glistening with sweat and her soaked robes were pooled around her knees and ankles. Her breasts, despite all the drinking from them, were not only full but seemed to be a cup or two sizes bigger as if her body was adapting to her partner's hunger. The witch continued to climax until her body gave out, leaving the poor woman taking slow shuddering breaths there whereever their lustfilled romp took them.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 pm

A raging animal with red hair and knee highs, her chemise more like a crumpled belt around her waist, Pia was at Kanoe like a voracious beast. Sitting across Kanoe's face, she lifted up Kanoe's lover body, her strength boosted by magic, eating out her pussy. The braid was lustful creature of its own right, fucking both of them.
A series of climaxes hammered though her body, one after another, ripping though her body, making her body tremble and shake. At some point, she just keeled over, falling down across Kanoe's body.

'Oh, baby.. Do you think she will figure things out?'

Mirror Pia looked out at the scene, gazing at their two bodies. She turned and looked at the mirror image of Kanoe. 'You want to know what I am talking about? OK. Let me explain.. Once upon a time.. there was a little girl named Pia..'

The image of Kanoe was suddenly dressed in a school uniform, wearing above knee socks, glasses and her long black hair in pigtails.

'Exactly! That is her. And one day, Pia met an angel!'

Mirror Pia changed her outfit and appearance. She wore a tiny white outfit, high heeled sandals, a pair and fake wings strapped to her back.

'Now, the angel made Pia read a magic book. And then he showed her tricks. And then he fucked her. That is my favourite part. Now, Pia really wanted to learn about magic. And fucking. And she thought about all the tricks he showed her, and she wanted to learn all of them. So she started with the big ones. Not too clever, little Pia. Anyway, you want to hear what trick Pia ought to have picked up?'

'The angel did one thing. He spoke to her inside her self. Made a little place inside her brain, where they could speak and all. Calm. Even with magic raging around them. Think about it.. Do you think all this raging magic around them will make her remember?'

Kanoe?
Pia was thinking, not talking. SHe tried to talk, but it was just her mind. Her body was nested up on top of Kanoe, her rosy cheek next to Kanoe's violated pussy.
Mistress.. I can feel you near, but I am kind of just floating somewhere.. Can you hear me? I cannot see anything.. Uh.. Hello?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

The witch did not stir as her lover's body slumped on top of hers. Despite the two falling unconcious, mana was still being channeled as the images remained in the mirror, looking down at the both of them. Kanoe's eyes stared blankly off into space, long sense overwhelmed by her apprentice's unique mana. The storm of sexual mana continued to tingle across her body, causing her body to shiver and twitch as impulses of pleasure shocked her brain.

A voice called out to her but Kanoe did not respond. But the more Pia called to her, the more mind was tugged towards this little place in the woman's brain. Her mental self floated in the void of nothingness. Her form was entirely nude with her hair hanging behind her in a long braid. The witch's eyes were glassy, lost from the ordeal her mind had been through. She did not resist the pull as she was brought into Pia's thoughts, floating in the void before the voluptarious.

'Yes...' The simple answer came out softly, almost too faint to hear. Her mental self did not seem to be aware of anything around her, floating before Pia like a doll. The only thing registering in her putty like mind was the voice calling to her.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Kanoe's body, or rather the spectral representation of her body, floating into Pia's view gave the apprentice mage something to focus on. Without having to even will it, she drifted towards it.

"Mistress.. Mistress?". Pia grabbed hold of the body, holding it close. "Mistress?"

Pia realized Kanoe was almost non-responsive. Her mind seemed to be gone, or not consciously aware of where it was. "Oh my! I have broken Mistress!"
Panic flared inside her. Gently she stroked the witch, brushed long hair out of her face.
"Please.. please? C-can you hear me? Please?"

Pia fought to maintain her own stability. Deep down she felt like this place was familiar, but right now she could not entirely place her finger on it, concerned as she were with more pressing matters.
Not knowing what else to do, she slapped Kanoe on the cheek, hoping it would make her respond. It was not at all a hard strike, but it still made Pia blurt out an apology immediately after.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

The witch fell into Pia's arms, their warm bodies pressed against one another. Kanoe's arms were loosely hanging at her sides but she was not entirely a rag doll. Her head remained upright though rocking with any gentle movements that she were given. The witch would respond simply to the woman's question, her voice as faint as before. Beyond that, she made no attempts to speak as she had no will to do so. Unaware of where she was, she had no reason to question it. All she could do was float in this oddly peaceful place.

*Slap!*

Kanoe's head snapped to the side as Pia's hand made contact with her cheek. Though this was not her real body, the pain still registered. Her eyes fluttered as the sensation registered in her head. Perhaps such an action in this mental realm was a sort of jump start as the witch stirred and her eyes regained a bit of light to them. "P-Pia?" She called out as her arms gently wrapped around the warm body that was hugging her. With her coming awareness, she noticed the void they were in. She looked around, completely confused on what led them to be here. The witch could only remember the sensations that led to her blacking out and the thought alone sent shivers down her spine. That still left many questions though.

"Pia?" she asked softly, "Umm... Where are we? How did we get here? I... I only remember you touching me and..." Her cheeks flushed a soft crimson, "The rest was well... blurry..."

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

"Mistress.. Oh my.. You are back! I thought you were a goner! I am sooo sorry!!"

Pia was both joyous that Kanoe was back, and terrified that she had done something like that. She was hugging the taller witch, rocking her back and forth. Only after a while did the girl calm down to register exactly what Kanoe had said.

"I.. I do not know.. really.. I mean. I got caught up in the magic.. then you got caught in the magic.. You started making some sort of.. uh.. sweet juice with your breasts.. Not like regular milk.. And I.. uh.. I kind of drank it.. and smeared us in in it.. and.. you must think me a perv or something.."

She did not know this was something Kanoe used to do, and thought perhaps she was the cause. She felt like she had violated some terrible taboo.
They way her face turned downwards, her shoulder high like she was expecting a blow, it was obvious was excepting Kanoe to be angry with her. She continued, her voice somewhat muted and humbled.

"Anway.. I think you passed out.. then we sort of ended up.. here? Uh.. I do not know why, Mistress.. but this feels somewhat familliar.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

"Why would I think something like that?" she replied, "Yes, I lactate a sort of nectar, a strange side effect of a previous attack. The only thing you did wrong was failing to control your magic. Unfortunately, I was unable to stop you this time. You certainly are growing stronger, Pia. That is what you wanted, yes? Become stronger so you could fight back? If you think every step forward is part of some sort of walk of shame, your growth will be very limited. Perhaps I will punish you for failing to control your magic as I asked but something tells me you might like it a bit too much."

She smiled softly though she felt a bit uncomfortable with this out of body experience. It was like dreamwalking but different in ways she could not describe. Well one thing that was different was her lack of ability to alter this plane they were in. "I do hope you are not embarassed about making love to me again. I certainly am not THAT bad." The witch tried to lighten the mood a little before moving on to the matter at hand.

"There are certainly steps missing from your explanation," she continued, looking around, "What do you mean it feels familiar? Have you been here before?"

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 pm

"Oh, uh, really?", Pia replied as Kanoe explained her lactation. She could not help but glance shyly at her chest, unwillingly fascinated. She was also relieved that her Mistress was able to make a little joke even. Pia still felt terrible about knocking her out, though.

Pia had to switch her attention to the more pressing question about where they where and why, though. It was familiar, and she realized she felt a little more at ease now, less disoriented and more safe. She tried reconstructing the vents in her mind, and to remember when she had experienced this before.

I was drunk with power, and then everything just switched.
And then it hit her.

"Uhm.. Mistress.. This has actually happened with me once before.. The night I first learned about what a voluptarius was.."

She hesitated a little, unsure about how her mistress would react to what she had to tell. "I met a.. being. He had an intense aura of mana, and I kind of got drunk on it, like today. I just went wild, like.. I guess a pornstar or something.. Unlike today, though, he was controlling the show. He just pulled me here, me so crazed I hardly knew what was happening. He told me it was actually inside myself.. We where inside my core. That was what he said. It was very tranquil, even with magic raging on the outside."
Pia blushed a little, remembering all she had done that night. A voluptarius was probably not supposed to embarrass easily, but Pia was not normally the kind of girl who begged strange men to take her in the ass either.

"Uh.. Mistress must not be angry.. That being was Seraph, just so I have said so.."
Pia had guessed that Kanoe did not like the fallen angel very much, that she was scared of him, even, and the witch did not usually appear as someone to be scared for no reason. Suddenly she felt like she was tainted, or that her mistress should think so, she having let the powerful creature inside herself, inside her core, whatever that meant.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 am
Profile YIM

There was always some confusion about her lactating breasts but most of her partners did not mind. The witch had mixed feelings about it as it left her even more vulnerable to monster's as her heavy breasts were all the more sensitive to their advances. Still, there was little she could do about the matter.

Pia remembered where she learned about this strange place and provided a bit more information. It was still rather vague as the witch was not entirely sure what use this place was meant for. Perhaps this place could be used for practicing though she was uncertain of what rules apply here inside someone else's mind.

Having to do with her pet's first realization of what she was, it naturally involved a certain angel. Kanoe merely waved her hand on the matter. "You mentioned he was the one that taught you initially before, Pia. What would getting angry do about it?" she said simply, "But why did he bring you here? And if you said it was while magic was raging outside, what is happening to our real bodies right now?" If it involves Seraph, she could only guess this was just another means to fuck his prey. A human being could only take so much physically and mentally. With a space such as this, he could very well fuck her mind in a more literal sense.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next