View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Simple Sparing Match? (Yolia Seyler) 

Post A Simple Sparing Match? (Yolia Seyler)
The sun is setting upon the campus as the majority of students have left to return to their dorms, they are the lucky few who are still ignorant to the real truth that goes on behind closed doors. When the monsters decide to play, and it just so happens Guan is one such monster seeking amusement on this night. Unlike some monsters he doesn't wish to simply grab a girl and screw her brains out then toss her aside while she runs off back home, no he wants something more fun. Which is why he is stalking the gym's, one section in particular with a large foam mat used for practising various forms of hand-to-hand combat, something Guan himself has an interest in as his warrior ways have thought him to be skilled in all forms of combat, especially now with his club broken.

Flexing his arms, his own fighting style is unique, taking advantage of all four arms and his size to keep his foe on their toes. He's been alive for many years and learnt quite a few tricks but his style is self taught, eager to test it against a true expert. The humans always caught his eye for their ingenuity. They certainly knew how to make weapons but also how to push themselves to new limits.

Waiting until most of the students are gone, he slips inside the gym and moves a as silently as his large bulk can allow, looking for anything to amuse himself. Some students tend to stay back late, to have the gym to themselves so they can train and tonight he just might get lucky. He could go to the pool and grab some poorly dressed girl on the way, but he wants something with a little more kick in it, a fighter. Someone who will put up some sport for him before he has his way with them. A worthy prey that will test his skills, or atleast some form of defence against his advances.

After a quick sweep of the gym he locks the doors and seals them shut with an iron bar so nothing can get in... or out. Satisfied he goes in search of his prey, he can almost sense someone is close, as he follows the sounds. Closing in on the poor girl who shall become his next victim, eager to see what he finds.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Post Re: A Simple Sparing Match? (Yolia Seyler)
It was Yolia first couple of days, here at Shokushu, and since she got on the island, shes been haveing some troble make friends, and since she hates being alone, her stay on the island has been even tougher. Yoila feels as if, shes made more enemys than friends, since this morning she kind of punched out a senior student, for making rude and negitive comment about the way she looked, so Yolia sort of broke her pretty little noise.

As punishment for starting a "fight", if thats what you even want to call it, Yolia was told to stay behind and pick up the training gear used by the karate club. After cleaning up, Yolia decided that since she didn't have classes the next day she would use some of the school's training gear..and outfits for her own practice.

Yolia dragged out one of the karate club's training dummy, right afther changing into one of their extra uniforms and protective gloves, Yolia even went as far as to make a cruddly drawn picture of the senior students face, who got her into trouble and place it on the dummy's head. laughing to her self, when she placeing the picture on the dummy," Whos funny looking now!". Yolia took a step back and with a swift punch, she gave the dummy a heavy hit to the side of its head, almost knocking it over in a single blow, then quickly came back around kicking it in the side were a persons lower ribs would be located. Yolia continued the same series of blows several times untell you finnly knock it over.

Sweeting a bit, Yolia panted and untied the white belt that came with the uniform and removed the karate jacket to give her self some air and throwing the pice of clothing to the side, reveling her bright red sports bra, she was wearing underneth. Yolia walk over and pulled the dummy back up and repeated her attacks on it, mainly focusing on the face area were the cruddly drawen image was located, leaveing the picture, badly ripped and worn, as she contined to bet on the senior faced dummy.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 am

It seems tonight is going to be a good night as he is lured to one area of the gym by the sounds of frenzied punches only to witness this student's rage as she pummels the training dummy into the ground quite literally. Taking the time to admire her "figure" her body is certainly something to be admired. Natural beauty and strenght, it's clear by how hard she hits she is a strong one, and must have alot of stamina. It only makes Guan smirk as he closes the distance while she hides his approach ironically with the sounds of her attacks and efforts to let loose her bottled up rage.

It would be so easy to simply snatch her from behind, rip that sports bra from her body and pin her down, but no he wants to give her a chance if only for his own twisted desires. The thought of a worthy rival who puts up something of a fight only making him pleased with what he finds. Standing behind her, crossing all four arms over his chest as he stands tall, his laughter begins to fill the empty gym.

"You have talent lass, but if you expect that dummy to fight back you'll be sorely mistaken. Why not test yourself against a real foe!"

Almost ironically, Guan has no idea that she is new here and most likely has no idea that monsters and other such creatures haunt the hallways. The question is how will she react? Guan is curious to see if she realizes she cannot escape and tries to fight him, or will she panic and run. Either way he'll ware her down and then have his fun with her.

Perhaps lucky for her, today he seems to have left his armour behind, wearing only a simply lion cloth that covers only what needs to be covered from view. Other then that he allows his red skin to be bared, scars dotting the flesh from various beasts and demons he fought, time to see if she can add to that tally of worthy opponents.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Yolia continued her privet traing on the dummy, with the idea of being alone, she focused all her attention on her assult twords the student faced dummy, not noticeing the hulking behemoth creppy up behind her. Yolia was right in the middle of her final kick, that would hit the dummy right square in the chest but the momment she heard the laughter fill the gym. The suprise causeing her to lose the balance she had, causeing her to fall to the ground.

Luckly her head broke her fall and being stunned from her fummble, Yolia layed spred egale on the ground but quickly rose up, rubbing the back of her head were it had hit the training mat. Thinking the voice came from a teacher. "Sorry I'm not that intrested in punching out a teacher and a senior student in the same day, I'm in enough trouble allready." Yolia turned to look in the genral directon the voice had came from and she was shocked see what she found.

Yolia turned to see a incredibly large red beast towering over her with it four arms crossed and looking right down at the young student. Yolia was shocked to she the creature, as her legs buckled and she fell to her knees looking up at the oger. Yolia looked nervously at the hulk and managed to mutter out "Hi". Yolia dident know what to do let alone say. she was stunned by the behemoth very apperance.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Guan watches her for the moment, letting her come to terms with what she finds and recover from her fall. Amused at her reaction and already knowing he will quite enjoy that young strong body of hers. His laughter rings out again as he suddenly drops into a fight stance, raising his fists before opening them, he is aiming to ensnare and pin her not hurt her. No he wants her in perfect condition when he has his way with her. After all were is the fun in simply beating her until she cannot fight back. No he wants her to squirm and put up some protest, it only makes her defeat even more enjoyable to him.

"Here is the deal so you better listen carefully, I'll only say this once. I challenge you to a sparring match. If you win I will let you go free. If you loose, I will have my fun with you until the sun rises upon the campus. To win you need only to knock me from his mat, one foot outside it's ring is all you need. I however, will win if I strip you naked... Try to flee or run and I will hunt you down and have my way with you."

He let's the last piece sink in, letting her know what she is in for. The Mat is large, big enough for a few students to practice upon at once but it can't be that hard to make him step out with her skills or so it might seem. It's not like he is going to give her a choice. If she even thinks about protesting he doesn't seem the type to care what she says. He has the exits covered in where he stands, the only way to reach them would be to run past him and those arms look ready to snatch her up if she tries just that.

"It is customary to bow to your opponent is it not? So do so and we will begin. I hope you are ready... and prove to be entertaining."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:46 pm

It took Yolia a moment to come to terms with the hulking brute standing in front of her. Yolia slowly raised to her feet and shake her head in disbelieve of the creature even existing. "I must be going crazy from loneliness or something, because this can't be happening." Yolia started to laugh nervously."I mean come on it has to be my imagination. A karate giant wants to fight me, and rip my clothes off." Yolia nervously walked to were she threw the karate jacket and belt and began to put the pice of clothing back on. After tieing the belt she stepped back into the circle and looked at the creature and gave him a chuckle ." Ha you even look fake." she walk over and gave the beast a friendly punch on the shoulder, or one of them. stepping back she looked at him then to her own hand." that felt pretty real?" she then looked up at the ogre and though for a moment. " Could it be your like...Gallo?" she gave the beast a puzzled look, then crossed her arms. "ok, If you want to spar, I'll play." she gave a smirk at him. "But, I have my own terms for the contest." she put her hands on her belt and raised her head all high and mighty.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 am

Standing still he simply watches in silence as she begins to doubt his existence but she reacts more calmly then one might expect. Acting as if it's just some joke at first but once she realizes he is real she still dares to think she can make demands of him? She certainly doesn't know just what she is in for coming to this island with that attitude. He decides he might humour her for the moment, let her think she has a voice in how this goes down. Not that he'll listen or care, this isn't official, the rules can change to suit him but for the moment he is curious just what she has to propose to this.

"Hah, your a brave one. To make demands of a creature ready and able to rape you where you stand until you break. Very well, speak your terms and I'll think about it..."

A smirk grazes his features as his tusks stick out from his mouth, glaring down at her with his stare as he sizes her up not bothered by her dressing once more. Just more for him to tear from her body and make it last a little longer. In the end all she can do is delay until the big finale, even if she "wins" he doesn't intend on letting her go. No, he won't let such a girl free, she has pride and believes herself his equal. That sort of attitude will make monsters enjoy breaking her in.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Yolia stares at the creature towering over her, while she stands in the rig with it. Yolia was still trying to come to terms with the fact she was talking to a mystical monster whiile her mind blocked out the fact it wanted to rape her. she looked the creature top to bottom and started to think while rubbing her chin and turned her back oh the ogre." Its not bravery or what ever you call it." Yolia turned back to look at the beast and crossed her arms. "Really, I scared out of my mind." Yolia let out a nervous laugh then jumped into action pointing at the creature."yah rape me what ever.....If I win, you have to come and train with me, becuse that dummy just isent going to cutt it... So I need a bigger dummy."

Yolia thought since the creature was so eger to spare, it might be willing to train with her instead of just have this single sparing match. Yolia started to streache for her fight with the behemoth and once she was finished she got into the rig ready to begin the match. " You said it was customary to bow?"

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Indeed it seems this gets stranger by the moment as he listens to her request. It's not what he had expected, clearly this girl seems to think he only wishes to fight her, and yet she also seems to think she has a fair shot at beating him. The thought of coming back to "spar" with her time and time again however, is a tempting idea. To come back and rape her over and over each time she loses to him will perhaps "encourage" her to fight him harder and home her skills.

As she gets into position he drops back into his fighting stance, stretching out all four arms revealing his muscular build, clearly able to over power her if it comes down to brute force. Nodding to her question he bows slowly then slams his foot down behind him, extending one hand to signal for her to come at him. Eager to see how hard she can hit and fast. Amused with the thought her current attitude is simply her way of dealing with her fear. But perhaps he'll go easy on her to begin with, since she is courageous enough to face him.

"Come, I'll even let you have the first attack... Show me what you've got, human!"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Yolia and the ogre both bowed and got ready for their match. Yolia set herself in a standerd attack stance, with both arms raised ready to strike at any moment while she side steps arround the in side of the ring. Yolia watch in amazmont, at the sear power the beast in front of her exerted from just slaming his foot on the padded mat, this ment he was strong. His stanced looked full proff, but even the most deadly fighting styles had their flaws and by the look of his stance it was intended to protect his upper body. "ok If you say so, just remainber I'm not going easy on you." she smirted.

Yolia's plan was to use his bulk agist him so you charged, head on right at him, pulling each of her arms back looking as if she was going for a powerful upper cut but this was a trick her true idea was to fake the beast out and manever twirling around him in a flanking position, attacking low and hard from behind aiming at his lower back hopeing to knock the oger off ballance.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:49 pm

In truth, Guan is half amazed she didn't try to make a run for it as he bowed, finding her instead dropping into her trained stance only to quickly go on the offence and quite impressively at that. She quickly judges his build and weaknesses and puts it into effect, it would have been an easy win for her, if she was fighting a human. Instead as she slams her fist into his back, it's almost like hitting a wall as his superhuman strenght means his body is build to take punishment and compared to most demons even her strenght won't be enough for a simple K.O.

But that's the least of her worries as he repays the favour taking advantage of the surprise, suddenly spinning on his heel only to allow his foot to extend and take the feet out from under her, knocking her down into the mat before he rolls her onto her stomach upon the mat only to grip the back of her karate jacket and fling her across the mat, holding onto the jacket so it quickly comes free of her body again, only to be tossed aside from the mat. Normal rules don't apply here, what might have worked on a human isn't going to work on him, she needs to fight like her life depends upon it.

"Again. Come on. That can't be your best...Get serious if you expect to win. Or are you only good at beating up opponents who can't fight back?"

His words much like his attacks are aimed to keep her off balance, perhaps provoke her into attacking him in rage and making mistakes. The only way to keep on top of your opponent is to keep your head clear and to watch them and react.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Yolia was flung across the ring by the hulking behmoth. The ogre used her karate jacket as a handle to easly throw the young stundent, ripping the garment of the student leaveing Yolia in her bright red sports bra and what remanned of the karate club's uniform . With a thud, Yolia hit the edg of the ring, she slowly pulled her self to her feet and grabed her side with pain."Its not exactly a fair advantage being a big and strong as you are." Yolia rose up and got into another stance. she chuckled at the creature. "I'm going to beat you, I dont care how strong you are." Yolia circled around the creature looking for an oppertunity to strike.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:30 am

Guan can only chuckle at her words as he flexes his arms once more and drops back into a defensive stance, admiring her words but also knowing she is sorely wrong. Atleast she won't give up until the end it seems, it should be entertaining to see how this ends. Her words of it not being "fair" only make him smirk as he decides to enlighten her, after all he has no love for the demons and other creatures that call this place home.

"Fair? Compared to most your getting off easy. Whatever image you have of this place being a normal school you better discard right now. There are monsters who can control your thoughts, who can make your body betray you with a simple touch. Others can blend in, in plain sight and will waste no time in capturing you and having their fun. Some even look like normal students like you only to reveal their true form once they have you alone. Consider yourself lucky I am allowing you to ...try and defend yourself."

Rather then let her make the first move, this time he lashes out first, His top pair of arms faint a punch, making as if he is going to hit her with a right hook upon her jaw and most likely knock her off her feet, but he suspects she will dodge that which is why his second pair of arms suddenly reach out to grab her if she does, or atleast that is the plan. If anything he is fighting like one of those wrestlers on TV, it's clear he isn't trying to hurt her like she is him, but rather grab her and pin her so he can tear more of those flimsy clothes off.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Yolia watched the creature carful as it spoke about how it was being fair. Yolia gave the oger a smirk as she listen to it speak."If your that strong, then why dident you just do it!" Yolia got into a defensive stance as the ogre charged at the young student. Yolia looked at the monster with anger."DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME!" Yolia yelled in anger as the monster lunged at her. instead of dodgeing or blocking the blow, Yolia jumped into the air grabing hold of the creatures wrists, useing the creatures arms as means to lanch her self into to planting a powerful kick right into the creatures face but this left her wide open to the grapple the ogre was planing.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

There is a feral growl as her foot connects with his jaw, it's not enough to stun him or far from breaking the jaw but it's enough to make it sting as he wastes little time in grabbing her other foot and dangling her upside down only to hook his finger into what's left of her karate uniform before he rips it from her body, leaving her in her sports bra and whatever she wears underneath the bottoms. Holding her at arms length he takes the time to look up and down her body as he rubs his sore jaw before he flings her once more across the mat.

"Not bad... but that's a sore excuse for a kick against monsters like me. Come on, at this rate your gonna be fighting naked, I hope the rest of your body doesn't disappoint."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next