View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Like Rats on a Sinking Ship [for Minerva] 

Post Re: Like Rats on a Sinking Ship [for Minerva]
Minerva watched in horror as she smeared the ice cream bar against the creature head had no effect against the monster. A leg reached out and slapped the bar out of her hand effortlessly, sending the melting treat flying across the kitchen. She watched helplessly as it hit the wall and splattered in white explosion of cream across the wall, a sign of what is to come if she didn't find a way out of the situation.

Already the creature moved to position its head directly over the young agent's head, before breaking in part into three parts revealing the massive amounts of armor that was built into its body. No one her ice cream bar didn't work, the Stalker probably barely even felt it as it moved into position and secured her body. It was then she noticed the mouth inside the now open head. Slowly a tentacle came out of its mouth, it looked quite disgusting and looked like it slick with some sort of slime. The tentacle slowly moved down to her body and brushed against her throat as if to tease her a bit before it moved up and brushed against her lips. Slowly but surely it began to attempted to push in as the redhead continued to resist.

The young agent turned her head this way and that to try to resist the tentacle as it continued to try to violated her lovely mouth. As she turned her head to left, she noticed her bag of ice cream, still undisturbed by the fighting all around it. It looked like it might be in arm's reach if she could just get to it...she might be able to use it against her attacker. However, the young woman suddenly distracted as she felt her legs get upwards into the air.

Minerva looked down the length of her mostly body only to see the Stalker had repositioned itself between her legs. Her eyes went wide in honor as she saw the phallus of the Stalker ready to strike, It looked exactly like the Crawler that had tormented her early only larger. The woman shook her head, but it was too late. With a powerful thrust, the Stalker speared the redhead and forced a loud moan from her as her sound filled the kitchen.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 am

With the cry that filled the room, the Agent's mouth was left vulnerable, and the Harvester did not allow the opportunity to slip past it without exploiting it. In an instant, the tentacle plunged into her mouth, already filling it up. It held the tentacle there, preventing her from shaking it loose, and it was then that more of the slime began to flow through the tentacle, sliding its way into Minerva's mouth before oozing down her throat.

Already, the slime had begun to be absorbed into the Agent's body, forcibly renewing her body's stamina and allowing her to go on for even longer despite having gone through much. It was this very slime that had broken many females, making them addicted to the pleasures of the Harvesters, virtually destroying any resistance they might have left, while having the added bonus of keeping them full of energy, so that they can keep on having orgasm after orgasm and feeding the colony with their juices. It was truly a nefarious way of expanding and growing for the Harvesters, though even they knew when a female was at her very limits and allowed her to rest enough before forcing her to endure yet another ordeal. And yet, none of the hostages were complaining, a testament to the slime's properties.

Though, it was unlikely that it would be as effective on Minerva as the others. At this point, her body would have gotten too accustomed to the pheromones and the adrenaline of fighting off the Stalker, both of these things would likely enable her to shrug off the effects while making use of the stamina boost. This remained to be seen, however, as the Stalker kept on pumping slime into her mouth, forcing her to swallow, even as it kept on ravishing the woman with its phallic member.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 am

Minerva's cry was cut off as she felt a tentacle push deep into her mouth and soon her entire mouth was filled with the fleshy, slippery member. The agent struggled to get her mouth free of the tentacle attempting to move her head to shake it loose, however it was too deep for her to do anything. Soon she could feel the slime moving down her throat as she had little choice but to ingest the ooze that the Stalker was releasing in her mouth.

The redhead continued to let out muffled moans and gasps as she could feel the phallic member continuing to plunge in and out of her sex. Her free hand attempted to grip tightly as she felt the creature hit a sensitive spot on inside her. The agent eyes opened once more and looked over at the ice cream just beyond her grip, it was simply too far away, out of reach. The redhead was sure she was doomed to become the toy of this Harvester as it continued to ravish her nubile.

Then she felt an inner strength, a surge of energy that she hadn't felt before. A reserve of energy even as she writhed under the assault of the Stalker. It gave her a renewed sense of confidence like she could still save this situation. The agent slowly moved a little, not enough for the Stalker to notice, as she hoped even as she let out another intense muffled moan. The young woman then reached out with all her might and was just able to grab the bag of ice cream. Swiftly before the creature could react, Minerva made once last attempt at freedom, she dumped all the contents of the bag on the writing couple, covering the Stalker and herself in the sticky mess of ice cream.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:31 am

The creature kept on pinning the female down, tentacles keeping her restrained even as it ravaged her and filled her stomach with the slime. Even with the loss of two Raiders, now dormant inside the freezer, it was pretty much the Stalker's win. The only mistake it made was ignoring the feeble attempts made by the Agent to move. The Harvester merely kept on sliding its phallus into Minerva, ignorant of the disaster that was about to befall it. It was only when she had finally managed to get the bag and dump the frozen treats onto the monster.

While it's body wasn't as armored as the head, and confronted by the intense cold, the Harvester suddenly released Minerva from its grasp, tentacles flailing wildly as it fell back from the Agent, desperately trying to remove the ice cream. It didn't take long until the Harvester took off, leaping over the stove and through the window into the cafeteria, before disappearing. There was no way to tell whenever it would return or if it had given up on its task.

Though, there was another problem that would begin to manifest itself once the Agent had managed to calm herself down, and that was the side effects of the slime she had been forced to ingest, which would have spread to most of her body by now. While her stamina would still be overflowing, it was the other effects that were worse, such as the addiction. While not as bad as many of her fellow agents had now, it would surely wear away at her inhibitions and push at her until her back was against the wall.

And if that were to happen before meeting a Harvester, it wouldn't be clear whenever she would be even able to fight it off instead of offering herself to it. Well, it would have been the worst case scenario. One thing was for sure, and that was the Agent's work was still far from over.

And far from being easy.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 am

Minerva felt the shocking cold of the ice cream as it covered her and the Stalker. It had been so long since she had felt remotely cool she had forgotten what it was like. The Stalker suddenly began flailing widely, and abandoning the agent as it left her on the floor. The creature stood over her for a minute and wildly thrashed about attempting to get the ice cream off it. The agent slowly moved out from underneath it as paid no attention to young woman it had been ravishing just a moment ago.

The creature suddenly turned and in a single leap it jumped over the stove, the Stalker jump allowed to make it through the window into the cafeteria as well. Before the woman could even track the creature it disappeared from view going to who knows where. The agent realized that wherever it went it wouldn't be too long before all that ice cream would have warmed up from the heat that filled the ship. Then the Stalker would return to finish its job on the redhead.

Minerva quickly took off heading out of the kitchen, she didn't have much time left before the Harvesters finally caught her. She grabbed the fire extinguisher to protect herself on the way out, it was really meant just to put out grease fires, so its use would be limited but anything at this point would be helpful. As she entered the cafeteria, she prepared to be attacked but she fortunately didn't see anything. Giving a sigh she grabbed a floating napkin dispenser and took off out of the room and down the hall.

The redhead traveled down the hallway for a while until she came across an elevator, one that would take her to bridge. Realizing that was a good as the communications room and it would be easier to defend, she got into the elevator and starting heading to the bridge. The young woman put down the fire extinguisher and pulled out some napkins to clean herself off. However as she began to clean some ice cream off her breasts, she let out a soft moan. She could feel how sensitive her body become, worse she wanted to continue to rub herself with the napkin until her entire body was clean and then some. The agent realized that she had been drugged by the Stalker, but now it was too late. She would have to get out the message while she still can.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 am

As the Agent made her way to the bridge, something else was happening. It didn't take long for the colony to learn of even the Stalker's failure. While it had been displeased mightily, the colony was also supremely pleased. It was like a game for the Harvester leader. Every strategy it tried ended up failing, but that wasn't to say they didn't have any effect on the resourceful female. With each and every attack, she was being worn down, brought closer to a state where she could fall.

And it was precisely now, once the colony had learned of the Stalker's failure, that called for it to send out a monster that did not allow for failure. As one of the very first of Crawlers to evolve, this one was far more skilled than the Thrasher and the Stalker. Where one relied on sheer brute strength and the other employed stealth and tactics, the Harvester was both battle-hardened and experienced in fighting against humans. It had, since then, served as one of the colony's sentinels, as the colony's protectors. Now, with the colony well defended and entrenched, its services could be spared for the task of retrieving the exclusive female.

The Guardian, the final in a long line of evolutions that brought the average Harvester into a superb creature that could, and had, tear through even a squad of the ADD's best. They were engineered to be the best, and this was something they prided themselves on. Not only that, but they embodied the 'doctrine' of the Harvesters, to assimilate every possible strength into their being. Thus, Guardians did not only crush those that endangered the colony, they assimilated the flesh of their opponents into their own bodies, growing stronger, faster, tougher. It was in fact a sign of deep respect from the Harvesters to send in their absolute best for a simple retrieval task. After all, strength begat strength. And to bring back the Agent so that they could harvest her strength for themselves, the colony opted to show the Agent the strength of the entire nest, embodied in one agent.

It was then that the Guardian in question began moving out of its position and started for the one it was to capture, the one it would bring back to the colony.

Without fail.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 am

The elevator opened, with a gasping Minerva floating in the middle air. She was really feeling the effects of the slime she was forced to take in earlier. She could feel how sensitive her body felt, how much it wanted contact with anything. The young woman looked around and she saw all the signs that the Harvesters had already been here, she saw the laser blasts in the wall, the torn clothes floating there, the smell of sex. It was alot for aroused woman to take in and she was having a hard time right now.

Slowly she floated to the communication station, finally being able to accomplish her potentially last mission. She quickly put an earpiece in her ear and turned on the comms. Ah, I don't have alot of time. This is Lieutenant Minerva Rocha on board the Pandora. I repeat, this is Lieutenant Minerva Rocha on board the Pandora. This ship has been overrun by creatures that have captured the crew. I'm the only one left. I have to tell you before its too late, that they can't stand the cold. I repeat they can't stand the cold. She wanted to say more, alot more but she didn't know how much time she had.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 am

Though, she could not know it at this point, the communication system had been damaged in the fight, rendering the equipment largely useless save for basic functions. Her message had been received by those that had successfully evacuated, would be passed on to high command. Their attempts to get in touch with the lieutenant, however, did not meet with success, nothing but silence being heard by the Agent.

Time slowly crept past Minerva, the minutes dwindling away as her remaining time grew more and more precious. No Harvesters had struck yet, though this was a small comfort. The only thing that had struck were the insidious effects of the slime she had forcibly ingested. And as time went by, the effects grew more pronounced.

As the communication system ceased to operate, a gnawing hunger began to grow in her belly. As the air grew more filled with pheromones once again, her sensitivity seemed to only mount even higher. As the lights began to flicker before shutting off, replaced by the red glare of the emergency system, it was as if her senses were dulled and smothered by a growing need for pleasure, a need that only the Harvesters could satisfy. And it simply grew worse and worse by the minute. It was, after all, how the Harvesters kept their females in a subdued state, incapable of fighting back at all.

While it was difficult to tell how much time had gone by, it was inevitable that something did come for Minerva. While the elevator had not been used, there were still other ways into the bridge. And it was through one of the side entrances that the Guardian had come through, having used its arms to force the metal doors apart. The heavy thuds of its six legs echoed through the desolated bridge as the large monster peered around, clad in armor as the Thrasher was, but with far more tentacles than any of the Harvesters thus far. It was easily much bigger than any of the Harvesters she had seen so far, though the Thrasher was far longer in length.

Strangely enough, it also had humanoid characteristics, such as a head on a torso, along with arms that ended in claws. It was easily understood that this was an Harvester long accustomed to battle, especially from the many scars and marks upon its armor and flesh, and from the way it moved it was clear that the Harvester was far more experienced than any of the others the Agent had fought as it advanced upon her.

And in a moment's time, the Guardian was already standing before Minerva, doing nothing at the moment as if it was judging the female's condition and trying to determinate what would occur now.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 am

Minerva continued to repeat the message over and over again trying to get a hold anyone over the radio, however all the lieutenant received was just the cosmic static that was space. She had no idea that the communications had been sole badly damaged during the Harvester take over of the Pandora that it could only transmit and not receive. The redhead was getting to the fighters, escape pods, and shuttles at least passing her valuable information to those crews at the very least. However, to the agent she assumed to have failed and she was doomed to be a captive to Harvesters.

Already she could feel her body becoming aroused by the thought of those creatures once again taking a hold of her and beginning to pump in and out of her wet flower. The redhead gasped as she realized she was become flushed by the thoughts of it, she struggled to get shake it out of her head. But the thoughts and feelings continued to invade her head and they were getting more and more intense the more she tried to ignore them. The communications quit operating, the lights on the control panel beginning to fade away into darkness. Slowly all the other panels went dead all around the bridge, a clear sign that something was going seriously wrong, though the agent was too caught up in her own erotic thoughts to notice it.

It wasn't until the ceiling lights flickered and failed plunging the bridge into completely darkness did Minerva realize she was in alot of trouble. Slowly the bridge was illuminated once again, though this time in the red glow of the emergency lights. How much time had passed since she had gotten to the bridge, the agent didn't know and that was a fatal mistake. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized that the slime she had digested had somehow drugged her making her more docile and more aroused. She realized she had to leave the bridge if she was continue to resist.

However it was already too late, the agent heard the grinding of metal doors ripped apart from behind her. She could hear the heavy thuds as something truely become massive had just entered the bridge. The agent turned to face her new foe only to scream in horror of it all. The massive monster had far more tentacles than any beast the young woman have encountered, it had a head and arms that ended in claws unlike the other Harvesters. Worst of all it had battle scars and marks, showing it had fought many of the crew and won as the creature slowly advanced on the redhead.

The agent instincts attempted to kick in, she knew she had to flee. She was simply no match for the creature and it was clear that she would overwhelmed unless she found something to fight back with. However her body was largely unresponsive too aroused by the chemicals flowing through her body and the pheromones flying through the air. Still she managed a little bit more willpower, taking one small step backwards followed by another. It was not nearly fast enough for her to attempt to get away, in fact it wasn't enough for it to even be considered to get away. Still she was slowly making her way to elevator in one last act of defiance.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 am

Six black eyes, gleaming in the red glare of the emergency lights, stared back at the Agent as she tried to make her way to the elevator, her movement slow and dulled by the Harvesters' poison in her body from the pheromones and the slime she had ingested. This sort of response was something the Guardian had already seen many times with drugged females, though it had simply been with only the pheromones.

Already, it could understand why the colony demanded her to be brought to the nest, why the Harvesters had failed to apprehend her. It could detect high doses of pheromones in her body, along with the properties of the slime flowing through her body. It was truly impressive that this female could resist even now, even in the face of the greatest Harvester she had fought thus far. Though, willpower was no longer enough, not as weak as it was now. With only a soft growl, the Guardian's hand suddenly grabbed at the Agent despite the zero gravity, clawed fingers closing around her ankle quickly and pulled her up into the air, upside down and completely vulnerable to attack now. Bringing her body up higher until it could see her face to face, the Guardian gave the female a deep growl, almost as if it was a threat this time around. The Harvesters had been a formidable foe thus far; the Thrasher's strength and power, the Stalker's agility and stealthy nature, even the simple Crawler's persistence. But they all faltered in the face of this one massive being.

Or more rather, what they all had, the Guardian was far superior to. It was in essence, the top of everything, every trait the Harvesters had, strengthened as far as inhumanely possible. And worse, further stretched with every fallen foe it had consumed and assimilated to its own body. Even ordinary Guardians were not as large as this one, but it was the only one aboard at the time. And with humanoid characteristics, the Guardian had been given much greater adaptability than any other Harvester along with a much higher level of intelligence to match.

All the same, it had been much too easy for the Guardian. In a way, it was a subtle comment on how Harvesters' ruling intelligences led their nests; Weaken foes with constant attacks using a variety of lifeforms, as if probing at them for weaknesses before finishing them off with a strong card like the Guardians. A way to explore the potential of the females they sought, a way of discovering hidden strengths to improve upon the Harvesters. As always, everything came back to the idea of genetic superiority. Even in the smallest of degrees, if a female had proven to be stronger than the Harvesters she fought against, she became highly desirable for the colony. Of course, there was also the fact that the colony liked to play with its prey, especially if they proved to be exclusive, like a cat toying with a mouse.

It was then that the Guardian's maw opened wide, rows of razor sharp teeth quite intimidating up close. In such close space, the hot exhalation of the Guardian's breath was not foul as one might have expected. Instead, it was an concentrated dose of pheromones, virtually thrown onto Minerva's face. Then, a tentacle began to snake out of the monster's open orifice, as slick as the Stalker's had been, and already, more slime dripped from the tip. The tentacle held itself close to Minerva, dangling just in front of her face, the tip opening up to reveal a small mouth-tube within, slime flowing out. The Guardian was doing nothing less than tempting the Agent to give herself over to her addiction for more of the Harvesters' slime, effectively strangling any other option she had and forcing her to face the reality.

And the reality was that she had lost, after a long and valiant battle. The only thing she had left was to keep on ignoring her addiction, and even then, it was growing increasingly difficult to do so even with the help of her faltering willpower, even in the face of more slime for her to swallow, with pheromones constantly being blown into her face. It was simply the end of ADD resistance on the Pandora.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Minerva stared in the creatures's many black eyes even as she backed up towards the elevator. She was memorized by the eyes and she struggled to move barely able to take one baby step after another. Each step a struggle, one more fight of her will as she could feel the chemicals flowing through her body. Still somehow, someway the redhead was able to find a way to continue moving backwards to the elevator in a vague attempt to get away. It was all for naught.

The agent heard a soft growl from the huge Harvester as it suddenly reached out for her. In a second a claw wrapped around her ankle, stopping her feeble attempts to get away. The young woman screamed as she was suddenly pulled up effortless into the air, soon she found herself upside down with no way to escape the grasp of the Guardian. The creature continued to pull up higher and higher, until the poor redhead could see the face of the creature who was finally going to take her. The creature growled making the poor redhead turn her head away in fear as she had never faced a creature as terrifying as this.

The creature slowly opened its mouth revealing rows and rows of razor sharp teeth, the young woman head turned back towards her tormentor with wide open ears. She could feel its hot breath on her face, her hair blowing a little in the breath, the pheromones emanating from the creature. She let out a soft moan as she could feel how much her body had given in to the stimulation it received, even now the creature was preparing its final seduction. A tentacle snaked out of its mouth, covered in slime. She could only watch as the tip of the tentacle opened revealing a small mouth-tube filled with the addictive slime. The redhead's body was to desperate for her to slime and she was no longer able to think clearly. Slowly the young woman's mouth opened as she licked the tentacle a little attempting to get a least some of the slime.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:35 am

Seeing the female lured in by the promise of yet more slime for her to satisfy her body's needs with, the Harvester did not deny her what she now believed she needed. If anything, it was more than pleased to allow her to have as much as she wanted, for every swallow would strengthen the monsters' hold upon her body, whenever the mind was willing to fight or not.

The flow of slime began to pick up, as a bulge formed within the base of the Harvester's tentacle, moving along the length of the alien tendril. It did not take long before the bulge made it to the end of the tentacle, the head opening up wider to admit this bulge as the thin mouth-tube suddenly stretched, a smaller tentacle extending out of it. The head of this new tentacle opened up, much like a mouth ringed with tooth-like protuberances, along with three small tendrils writhing within the middle as if they were tongues. Without any warning, the tentacle plunged itself into her mouth, slime suddenly flowing out more than it had recently. With the quantity of slime being pumped into her mouth, the agent was now forced to swallow as much as the Guardian wished her to, lest she choked on it. Though, given how her body had reacted to the sight of the slime dripping down just now, it was unlikely that she would resist from swallowing. As an added bonus, the tendrils within the mouth-tentacle began exploring her mouth and teased her tongue.

It was then that the Guardian's tentacles began sliding around her body, supporting her arms and legs as they moved her back up instead of allowing her to remain upside down, the Harvester releasing its hand's hold on her. It was as if the Guardian was saying it no longer even needed to concern itself with subduing the Agent. Indeed, as far as strong cards went, the Guardian had trumped the Agent's ability to fight back, as weakened as it had been from the unceasing assaults.

The tentacles, however, continued to wrap themselves around her body, several of them now squeezing her breasts in between them as more mouth-tentacles began sucking and tuggling on her nipples. And not only that, some of the thin tentacles with barbed heads began forcing themselves into her abused sex, the feeling of having a few of the Harvester's appendages stuffed into her tunnel was akin to feeling so full. Even then, the tentacles were far from finished as several more tentacles with ridged lengths began forcing themselves into her ass, each slick segment popping into her rear as they made the Agent feel even more filled than ever. And virtually without any remorse, the tentacles all began fucking Minerva roughly, forcing her to feel as much pleasure as she could take in, her body growing more and more sensitive with every swallow of the slime.

They left no part of her body unmolested at all, each and every tentacle working in perfect cooperation as the Guardian turned around, prepared to take the female back to the cargo hold. The nest was waiting for her after all, her place within it prepared, a great trophy for the Harvesters to show off.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Minerva could only watch as a big bulge formed at the base of the tentacle and begin to move slowly began the length towards her face. Her body screamed for the slime, demanding every last drop of the addictive ooze. Eventually, the bulge made its to the head of the tentacle the head stretching out and revealing a smaller tentacle inside of it. As the young agent faced backed away, it suddenly plunged into her mouth. In an instant a blast of slime filled her mouth as she was forced to swallow much of it, forcing more of the highly addictive chemicals into her body. The redhead could feel the tentacle began to explore her mouth and her tongue as it played and learned all her most sensitive parts of her mouth.

The young woman let out a muffled moan as she felt the tentacles sliding her body, as her body was turned right side up. Her arms and legs were bound up in the tentacles as the Guardian hand let go of her body. With her in the tentacles and under the effects of the slime there was little she could do. The tentacles continued to wrap around her breasts, squeezing and fondling them. A pair of mouth-tentacles positioned themselves in front of her lovely chest. She looked down just in time to see the pair of tentacles latch on to her nipples and begin to suck and tug, causing waves of pleasures to flow through her chest.

But the creatures was done as she felt several tentacles push in to her flower, the young woman let out a muffled moan as she felt the tentacles fill her her sex. More tentacles positioned themselves at her rear, and in a sudden rush began pushing deep into her rear. Minerva could only moan helplessly as she felt herself being igfrom every direction. The pleasure was simply amazing and she didn't even noticed the Harvester turn with her in front and begin to take its route back to the nest. Where the rest of the Harvesters were waiting...

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 am

The tentacles kept on ravaging the Agent's holes and teasing her body unrelentingly, not slowing down for even the smallest moment. Instead, it felt as if they were picking up speed, forcing themselves onto the woman more and more roughly. As the Guardian began to move, the tentacles too also moved Minerva over the Harvester and then down onto its back, as if she was being transported while being subdued by the tentacles.

As they kept on ravaging her body, yet other tentacles began to secret more of the slime from their pores, though not in the same quantity as that being pumped into her mouth. Instead, the tentacles began coating her body in the slime, pushing her sensitivity even further even as the slime began to be absorbed through her own skin, sending thrills of pleasure and ecstasy shuddering through her entire body. If anything, the already powerful addiction was growing steadily worse under the Harvester's watchful guidance. The tentacles did not stop lathering her body in the slime even as the Guardian kept on moving through the hallways, toward the cargo room where her fate awaited the redhead.

It didn't take long for the Guardian to descend down enough corridors and stairs before it reached the deck where the cargo room was located. By then, the agent was utterly bathed in the slime and trapped under a writhing mass of tentacles, many of them having had their turn at raping the redhead and were merely waiting for another go as those buried within her cum-coated holes kept on pumping in and out of her, intent on filling her with their own juices. Already, the Harvester was beginning to take on a faint red tint, one that was spreading through the tentacles to the rest of its body.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Minerva could feel the tentacles all over and in her body as they continued to ravish her nubile body. Already she could feel herself be moved around from the Guardian to its back as the tentacles continued their erotic work. With the redhead being on its back, it would be much easier for the Guardian to make its way back from the hive. The poor agent struggled to try to memorize the route they were taking but it was so hard with the tentacles do the things they were.

Slowly but surely, the young woman could feel warm slime began to coat her from the tentacles that were exploring her body. Her already sensitive from what she has endured so far, became even more so as the slime soaked into her skin. Her entire body shuddered as a particularly thrust overwhelmed the redhead, the pleasure being undeniably overpowering. She could feel herself being at her limit, at the edge of estasy as it would take only a little more work to drive her over the edge. And that edge was getting smaller and smaller as she continued to be covered in the slime.

Then it happened, the poor her readhead was sent over the edge. A muffled screamed came from the young woman as her entire body was driven into ecstasy. Having been driven so close for so long by the Crawler and the Stalker before the Guardian, she felt a powerful orgasm shutter through her body. Before the redhead could even recover a second orgasm overwhelmed sending her in to a screaming muffled state again. By the time she finally came down from the back to back orgasms, she barely realized she had no idea where she and Guardian was. Worse she could see the mass of tentacles sitting above her holes, waiting for their turn to ravish her as they slowly began to turn red.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next