View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Magic 101 (For Kanoe) 

Post Magic 101 (For Kanoe)
Marianna gave a calm breath as she walked through the dorms for the students, she having been here for awhile had heard many of the girls talking about some supposed Witch in the Magic arts who lived in Shokushu, Marianna being a fan of magic, and at least a competent hypnotist, was curious of expanding her skills into other deeper magic and headed to the dorm of Kanoe, or at least she hoped was her room, as she breathed a slow sigh slowly walking down the hallways towards the door that was marked with the number she had been told and calmly knocked on the door three times hoping she was inside, as she stayed standing calm in the hallway, her hypnotic focus point, her sapphire necklace hung from her neck as she awaited Kanoe.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Magic 101 (For Kanoe)
It was another uneventful day on the island for the dark witch. The classes seemed to last forever but she at least did not earn the wrath of any of the staff today. No monsters had caught her scent and even Miss Saika has left her to her own devices for the time being. With the climate getting a bit cooler during the evenings, Kanoe had more reasons to stay indoors and simply continue her studies. As her class books continued to collect dust, the witch was flipping through a few pages of one of her tomes leaving where she left off the night before.

A few light knocks interupted her and made Kanoe look up towards the door. The witch wasted no time pondering and moved to see who it was. Kanoe was wearing her black robes with a long v cut. Her cross necklace rested between the depths of cleavage and a silver clasp hanging at the end of her braid of hair lightly beats against the small of her back as she moved.

Opening the door she found yet another unknown student. It was certainly not the first time she had new guests at her door but they were few and far between and even fewer that actually come to seek her more than a handful of times. The student was her height with long blonde hair. This could be a new student or just someone who she had never seen on her side of campus. "Yes?" she asked simply, staring the young blonde.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:58 am

Marianna had prepared herself for whatever kind of woman this Kanoe was, but once the door opened and she spoke she gulped a tiny bit as she saw the depths of that cleavage of Kanoe's body as she faintly blushed but hid it well and looked at Kanoe's face and dipped her head a little in a tiny apology.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you at this time, but I had heard that you where a well educated individual in the mystic arts, and I was hoping if I could be tutored by you, Kanoe right?" She asked softly looking at her carefully.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 am
Profile YIM

Inside, she was smirking slightly as she saw the faint blush rise in the woman's cheeks and the bowed head. Kanoe always loved the jealous looks and looks of awe that students give her when they see her body. Even on an island that was mostly women, the witch found that even something as simple as physical appearance could be as effective as a simple spell.

"Hmm... Most would ask if they have the right person before revealing they are seeking something that normal students would consider a bit crazy," Kanoe replied, "Yes, I am Kanoe. At least you are straight to the point. Come in." The witch would step to the side to allow the student to enter before closing and locking the door behind her. "I was not expecting a guest so it will take a few minutes to prepare tea, unless you prefer something else?"

Kanoe would leave for the kitchen and begin heating the water. "Now then," she began, "Why is it you are seeking information from me, Miss? Magic is not for those who are merely curious. There are prices to pay, some are very high and their secrets are just as costly. What do you hope to gain from learning from me?"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:14 am

"Thank you very much," Marianna said softly showing a politeness as she walked into the room, "And yes tea please, I need something warm to calm myself," She said softly as she looked around for a seat.

"Please call me Marianna if that's alright Kanoe," She said softly still blushing faintly at the body she had seen but kept it under wraps as she fingered her sapphire necklace softly.

"Well the reason I came to you, was that you were one of the few experts at this magic, anyone else was either clueless or just as understanding as I was about the mystic arts, I'll admit, my skills are few, so I was hoping that if I could show you some of the skills I have, perhaps I would be well worth your time for some lessons, no matter the cost I have to give?" She asked a little nervous about a price to pay but for now kept that part of herself locked away removing her nervousness.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:20 am
Profile YIM

She finished heating the water and mixed in the tea leaves before returning to the table with a silver tray and matching tea set. "You may sit if you like, Marianna," she said as she poured a cup for her guest and offered it before pouring a cup of her own. "I am unsure where you heard something like that but I am far from being an expert. I simply have access to more resources and information than the other students, even the other gifted ones. But I do take apprentices if they are willing to work and of course pay the price. Magic is never free, this is not common knowledge and the less the others know the more useful and potent my information and teaches are."

It was reassuring that this girl apparently had some skills to share. She guessed they were magical in nature or else the woman probably would not mention them unless she was offering a price already. "As long as it is safe to use indoors then it should be fine. Just know that it can be dangerous learning magic here. This island tends to have an effect on mages that limits their powers greatly. Also there are... creatures on the island that tend to take special interest in students, especially ones with mana. The choice is yours if you wish to continue with this... exchange." Kanoe sat down, not too worried about the woman's magic. The dark witch was perhaps one of the strongest gifted students with her large amount of mana and even then it takes a great deal of effort to cause physical harm to anything on the island.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:31 am

"Thank you very much," Marianna said as she sat down on a chair nearby and sighed to relax herself before gently picking up her cup and sipped it silently as she sighed, "Ah..that's good tea," She said before smiling and put her cup down for the moment.

"Well my magic isn't the most shall we say, destructive, it's more of a manipulation type of magic, I found it by accident and tried it out with experimenting and it works well, and I know of the dangers of this place, I am fully prepared to become your apprentice, but perhaps a demonstration may help things wouldn't you say? So you know what your working with and making it easier for the both of us without some trial and error things?" She asked calmly sipping her tea again.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:35 am
Profile YIM

She could only assume this woman had been attacked before since she was calm and more than willing to continue without further question. Marianna seemed eager to learn more from the witch. Perhaps Kanoe's reputation as a mage had grown over the times. A pity that growth still left her leagues below the strength and ability of monsters.

Kanoe drank her tea as the offer of a demonstration was made again. Manipulation? It was certainly different from what she usually heard from students. Most gifted students were simply just effective with a certain element with Ishtar being the only one who was different in having illusion type spells. Still, hearing no element mentioned, the witch was not too worried and a little bit curious to see what this one had to offer. "Very well," she answered, "Begin when you are ready, do you need anything prepared for your magic?"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 am

Marianna smiles as she drinks her tea some more finishing her cup with a small sigh of content at the warm drink as she begins to calmly remove her necklace showing the beautiful sapphire pendant at the end of it.

"I don't need much I just need this little trinket and my own mana," She said softly, as she closed her eyes and Kanoe being a witch would feel a tiny trickle of Magic through Marianna it was a faint Blue color as it trickled down her arms to the Sapphire that now dangled infront of her as the jewel began to glow softly and almost invisible pulses of magic pulsed through the room trying to lock onto a target which was the sexy witch sitting infront of Marianna.

"Do you see the magic pouring into my pendant?" Marianna asked softly as she looked at Kanoe to see if she was looking at the magic charged sapphire.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe did not have the best mana sense but she did feel a light tingle over her skin to let her know that Marianna had began channeling. She was curious about the gem, not often seeing items used to channel mana. In her time on the island, she only knew of one item and that was given to her by a monster.

Despite feeling the faint spark of mana, the witch did not seem to notice anything happening. When Marianna asked if she saw anything, she shook her head. "Not yet," she said, closing her eyes for a moment. A brief moment of concentration and the witch opened her eyes, now seeing the threads of mana trailing down the chain and gathering at the gem. "I do now," she replied, still unsure what magic this was. The threads seemed to be that of light mana but beyond that, Kanoe had no idea what spell this woman was attempting. Perhaps a light spell?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:57 am

"Now comes the fun part," Marianna said as she held the jewel between her thumb and middle finger on her left hand and released it after having the jewel horizontal with the chain as it began suprisingly slowly swayed side to side, back and forth infront of Kanoe making the light glowing of the jewel make a strange effect as a light vapour almost pulsed towards Kanoe's form as Marianna began.

"That's it just watch the trinket, watch as the beautiful light glows as it sways back and forth, and side to side," She whispered softly.

"It's so pretty and shiny, you just want to stare at it, don't you think so?" She whispered sensually.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:01 am
Profile YIM

What seemed to be just a harmless pulse of light, looked like a bright beacon before Kanoe's mana sight. The threads of light mana burst forth in a nearly blinding array. Kanoe gasped in shock and the swinging caused the threads to weave in odd patterns before her eyes. The shock brought her out of mana sight, leaving her staring at the swaying jewel as it pulsed more lights into her eyes.

~That's it just watch the trinket, watch as the beautiful light glows as it sways back and forth, and side to side~

The words seemed to crawl right into her thoughts. It was hard not to listen to them. Her eyes unconciously followed the gem back and forth. Kanoe felt very strange and her body began to tense, trying to fight off the trance she was falling into. The witch was caught off guard, never expecting such a dangerous effect from a student.

~You just want to stare at it~

"I..." she stammered, feeling the urge to answer the woman's question as the command echoed in her head, "What.. What did you... do?" Kanoe's hands were gripping the sides of her chair. She wanted to move, to look away, to do anything. But her eyes kept following the gemstone. Paranoid about what might happen to her, the witch struggled to push the words the woman whispered out of her head while the light kept flashing into her eyes.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 am

Marianna smiles as she watches Kanoe struggle with the effects of her magic, she had expected this from someone used to magic, but she never expected it to get in at all, but she wasn't throwing this chance away as she smiles as her jewel continued swaying back and forth sending more of that swirling light show to Kanoe as she giggles.

"Why my dear, this is my manipulation magic, or to call it simple, Hypnosis, I channel my own magic into my Sapphire which's causes my magic to flare up and shine out in a special array of colors, that can cause anybody who stares at them to slowly become putty in my hands," Marianna giggles as the jewel kept swaying figured it would be fun for Kanoe to realise the danger she had stepped herself into now.

"But enough questions, just relax, and let your mind doze off...your will ebbing away like a river, let yourself fall into a slumber and become mine," She whispered those words sensually that the jewel almost transmitted as a mental message into Kanoe's mind using the link she had with the jewel to do so.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:16 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe had experience with mental attacks and knew very well why she should fear them. It was not something one could block or dodge. The witch had done well to last this long due to her previous history. But she could not seem to stop looking at the lights invading her senses. Any attempt to move ended with just weak squirms in her chair. The witch's jaw clenched as Marianna explained further the effects of her magic. She cursed herself for being so foolish. All her past apprentices either had no experience or very minor powers. But this woman apparently had not only a power she was vulnerable to but seemed very experienced with using it.

~Just relax, let your mind doze off~

"N-No..." she whimpered, "I.. I won't.. l-let..." Despite her protests, her breathing grew longer and deeper. Her jaw unclenched as she felt her body sink up against the back of her chair. Relaxing was the worst thing to do right now as that tension gave the witch to focus on. Now all she had to focus on as her grip loosened was the woman and her shiny jewel. Her eyes kept following left and right over and over again, the twinkling light seemed to always flash directly into them.

~your will ebbing away like a river~

"C-Can't... think..." she groaned, "Ebbing away..." Her voice grew fainter as her eyes began to loose focus. They continued to follow but far less than before, the lights still flashing into them but causing no irritation as she began to fall into a trance.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 am

Marianna watches with a smile as Kanoe seemed to be unprotected from mental attacks as she giggles joyfully as she watched the witch struggle with every sensual word of hers almost echoed into her mind by the woman's jewel and her powers as she giggles and calmly leans forward as the jewel was a little closer as it swayed side to side pulsing out the bright hypnotic light show infront of Kanoe as she giggles.

"Yes...give in, let the last of your will be washed away, and give yourself, your mind and your body to me, become mine and only mine," She whispered softly into the jewel as that sensual whisper was transmitted to kanoe's mind.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next