View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Magic 101 (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Magic 101 (For Kanoe)
~give in, let the last of your will be washed away~

"Uhhnn..." The seemingly powerful witch was completely helpless. The jewel was brought closer, now swaying right before her. Kanoe could not even see the other student. All that she could see was the jewel and the warm pulses of light. Her eyes glazed more, becoming almost glassy as the poor woman struggled to maintain her sense of self.

~give yourself, your mind and your body belong to me~

"My body... my mind..." Her voice growing fainter as her will slipped further away, "I am... Y-Yours... Only yours..." Kanoe felt herself fade away. She only saw the pulsing light. Her eyes no longer followed the jewel as it swayed, now taking a glassy look. Lights were on but no one seemed to be home in Kanoe's mind. The witch had succumbed to her own potential apprentice's magic. Resting in her chair, she stared straight ahead at the gem. Her breathing was slow and very deep as if sleeping, each breath causing her impressive chest to rise and fall before the flickering candles on the table.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 am

Marianna smiles as she cuts off her magic to the jewel as it slowly lost it's glow having burning out the magic Marianna gave it as she puts her necklace back on and smiles at Kanoe and giggles leaning forward to stroke her cheek licking her lips almost at the amazing body sitting on the chair as she giggles and sits on her chair after stroking the cheek of Kanoes.

"Hmm good girl, glad to see your nice and willing, now please stand up," She said calmly to test the waters she could easily see the glassy eyes but needed to be 100% certain.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:47 am
Profile YIM

The witch did not move at all when the magic stopped pulsing into her eyes. From the blank look in her eyes, it was doubtful that she was even aware of what was happening around her or even what has happened to her. Whereever Kanoe may be in that putty that was her brain, she was far away from the wheel at the moment. As ordered, her willpower had bled away leaving her completely open and ready to accept orders.

Warm hand on her cheek created no response. Her body felt it but her conciousness did not. When Marianna gave her simple command, she got up without hesitation. She stood there infront of her chair with her arms hanging loosely at her sides. Her breathing remained slow and deep as if she were sleep walking.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 am

Marianna giggles and calmly strokes her hands along the hips and waist of Kanoe enjoying the feeling of this woman's body in her hands giggling, "Oh your going to be so much fun," She giggles as she enjoys the view of Kanoe and licks her lips before moving her head close to Kanoe's and grins, "Now for a quick little test, I want you to kiss me right now," She said in a seductive tone as she smiles her lips awaiting Kanoe's as she wanted the witch to initiate the fun.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe was like a lifeless doll. The hypnotist's hands ran over the curves of her hips and waist. The witch had a perfect hourglass figure with her robes hugging her features and making them all the more noticable. Though unaware, her body reacted a bit to the sensual touches. Her sensitive sides sent a tingling sensation through her body and help begin a light flutter in her belly. It only served to help keep her deep in her trance as Marianna leaned in closer to give another order. The witch reacted to the order before the woman could even add in 'right now'. Her lips pressed to the other student's, holding the kiss for what seemed like forever.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:03 am

Marianna giggles as she kisses back slipping her tongue into the mouth of her doll enjoying the taste of her mouth as they where locked as she continued to stroke the hips of Kanoe softly as she giggles breaking the kiss slowly after a few minutes licking the lips of Kanoe, "Okay my pet that'll do for that, for now, it's time to get you back to some use besides a doll," Marianna said as she led Kanoe to what she assumed was the bed in this home of the witches.

"Now time for some orders my dear, first I want you to show me everything, show me the body you have and what experiences you have with magic, then I can work on seeing what you can teach me," Marianna said calmly smirking as she strokes the waist of Marianna calmly.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 am
Profile YIM

She held the kiss and did not hinder the tongue that slipped past her parted lips. Her full breasts pressed up against Marianna's as they embraced. The warmth of the other woman seeped through the thin fabric of her gown and into her body, further stimulating her body's needs. When the kiss was finally broken, the witch was already leaning in to give another when she was told enough. Kanoe stopped immediately, allowing the woman's tongue to lick her still parted lips.

Like any dorm room, there were two beds though one seemed to be untouched and the other was no doubt Kanoe's. The witch was led into her own bedroom and simply stood there as more orders were given. There was a moment for her brain to register what was asked of her before she began moving. Having been given two orders, she seemed to have no issue with doing both at once.

"I spent most of my life teaching myself from a tome I found when I was young," she said, her voice soft and lacking any will of her own. As she spoke, her fingers slid up her body and gently slipped her robe off her shoulders. "I managed to learn how to channel dark mana and fire magicks in mostly destructive ways," she continued, letting the dark fabric slide down the entire length of her body. Kanoe was not wearing a bra. Her luscious tits stood out proudly from her chest at an impressive high E cup size topped with slightly hardened nipples. "On Shokushu, I learned more of the basics from various monsters as well as learned a few things about other elements from other gifted students." Her thumbs hooked under her thong and she slowly slid them down her legs, bending over as she did so. Her skin was pale but lacked any visible flaws and contrasted with her raven black braid of hair. "From those students and some monsters, I have gathered a large database of data on various types of magic and continue to gather more knowledge from those who become my apprentice." Now completely in the nude, Kanoe stood there before Marianna wearing only her necklace and silver clasp.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:23 am

Marianna nodded calmly as she listens to her pet's retelling of her path of magical education mostly from her time here in the school from monsters and gifted students keeping that in her mind for later but for now she was taking in the view of her naked puppet, all infront of her beside the necklace and a silver clasp on her as Marianna calmly stroked her hands on the left breast of Kanoe's enjoying the soft texture and how smooth and unblemished it was as she giggles.

"Now then, time for your next orders, you shall listen to these two commands, simple words that when spoken will activate two mindsets that are deep inside you my pet, the first word of Student, where you shall act as my magic teacher and help me to become more powerful and learn more in the mystic arts," Marianna said as she kisses the cheek of Kanoe while stroking one of her breasts with both hands and giggles,

"But when I give the word of Bitch, you shall revert into a horny mindset, as my plaything and puppet, one who'll satisfy all of my needs," Marianna giggles as she licks the neck of Kanoe softly.

"Do you understand?" She asked.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:30 am
Profile YIM

Marianna could feel the faint throb of Kanoe's beating heart pulsing within the heavy mound. It firmed as she stroked the sensitive orb, causing the witch's breathing to deepen. Her blank stare gazed ahead of her. She could not break out of the trance as she had no will to do so. Even if she had the will, she had no idea how to fight back against a mental effect like this. Instead, her subconcious listened to the orders she was given. The new student continued to play with the nude witch as she spoke which Kanoe gave no resistance to.

"Two commands, two words," she replied softly, "Student... teacher... make you more powerful... learn more mystic arts. Bitch... horny, plaything, puppet, satisfy all needs. I understand."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 am

"Good girl," Marianna giggles and kisses Kanoe's lips while pinching her left nipple between her index finger and thumb and grins before calmly moving back.

"And also no matter which mindset, you'll always stay naked while you teach me or pleasure me and yourself," Marianna grins as she calmly sat on the bed for now and smiles.

"But for now, Student," She said calmly to see if the first of the hypnotic switches worked on her pet.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 am
Profile YIM

She gasped as her nippled was pinched hard between the woman's fingers. The nub pulsed and throbbed with faint waves of pain and warmth that spread through her areolae and throughout the luscious orb. The final order was to add insult to injury to the already dominated witch. "No matter which... stay naked..." she repeated softly. The orders echoed in her head like the others, seeping into her subconcious where the witch's concious thoughts would not find them.

~Student~

The word seemed to flip on a bunch of switches in Kanoe's brain. Blinking a few times, light returned to her eyes. The cool air conditioned air greated her nude form but the witch made no attempt to cover herself. Instead, she gazed right at Marianna who was sitting on her bed. Kanoe was unsure how she got into this room or why she was in naked. But she felt the need to teach this woman, such a unique skill would be useful. "That was a strange ability, Marianna," she said calmly, her memory a bit fuzzy but remembering what was said about the spell, "I saw light mana was used so perhaps you use similar techniques as another of my apprentices who uses illusions. Lets..." she looked around a bit, confused on how they were in her room but the order to teach helped keep her focus on what she was supposed to be doing, "Lets return to the other room. I may have a few books worth your attention."

Leaving her robes and thong on the floor, the witch walked calmly to the main room. Her hips swayed enticingly from side to side as she walked. She briefly went to her closet to grab two books. She set them both infront of the chair Marianna sat in earlier and remained at the woman's side when she came to sit down. "This first book is not a spellbook but may have some useful information for working with another's mind," she witch continued, pointing at the book titled 'Techniques for the Focusing and Calming of the Psyche' which she received as a gift from a monster years ago, "Perhaps it can help you find more efficient means to calm your target down and leave them more vulnerable to your hypnosis. The other book has some information on light magic. Perhaps there are other hypnotic patterns involving color and shape you can use to strengthen your current method. It... It was difficult to think but someone with their defenses up may be more resistant. I suppose I should ask if you are able to read magic runes at all?"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:04 am

Marianna smiles as she sees Kanoe almost act like herself not knowing she was still tranced as she had the witch under her complete control as she watches her lead her back to the main room they where at before as she followed and sat down glad to see the books and nodded.

"This'll work nicely, I always wanted to try and calm my targets make them feel there in a safe enviroment before attempting to use my light magic to well hypnotise them, course in order for it to work right I needed a focus point," She said showing her sapphire necklace, "I used this to focus my light magic to form those hypnotic color patterns, along with my soothing words it seems to work well in making my targets complacent," She said calmly.

For now Marianna began reading the book on light magic wondering if other styles of magic or even using different gem stones with her light magic could have different effects.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 am
Profile YIM

Essentially, Kanoe was very much awake but completely unaware that Marianna had influenced her mind. Her subconcious held the orders and simply fed the information to her concious thoughts. She believed she willingly accepted to become this one's teacher in magic. The price for these lessons were forgotten entirely and it was the witch who was paying for it all. She had no idea that there were commands sitting in her subconcious waiting to be activated.

"You may borrow the non spell book if you like. It does not have as much that benefits myself or other students," she said calmly, "You apparently use light that is at a frequency that is not seen as easily to begin with before using the primary lights to induce the trance. I am not experienced in light magic and my encounters with mental attacks did not involve this sort of hypnosis. But, I can provide some theories to help guide your training in directions that may help or at least give you opportunities to experiment. Right now, I suppose the weaknesses of your technique are that it will work only on those looking at your necklace so probably not effective in a group if they can break each other out of their trances, it requires you to swing the necklace back and forth, and the fact you have to rely on the necklace as a focus. It also takes time varying depending on the situation."

"Are you able to see mana or do you work by feel and intuition?" she asked, "If we can make you able to see your mana as you channel, we can see about how the threads weave due to the necklaces motions. Then you will not have to rely on swinging it in an obvious hypnotic matter, you will just mimic the weaves yourself, in theory anyway." The witch looked at the necklace but could really not gather much about it beyond it being about to refract light. "Sadly, I am not familiar with gemstones so I do not know if there is a way to reproduce a similar gem like this. But with enough study, you may be able to mimic the pattern of lights your self without the need of a focus. For now though, perhaps changing the color of the lights as you use it may be a place to start. I only noticed one or two shades of the same color when you used it on me. Certain colors create certain emotions and feelings and certain patterns can attract focus and attention for example."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:33 am

"Thank you Kanoe," Marianna said with a smile as she looked over the light spell book looking over the magic book while keeping a hold on the other book for later as she admired her naked teacher with a smirk enjoying her curvy body and Kanoe not even caring she was naked infront of her 'student'.

"Well I can sorta feel the magic, I can feel the magic as it flows through me and I channel it through the chain into the jewel, but I could learn to do it by just waving a hand...course I would need a target to even try this out," Marianna said calmly as she stroked her necklace calmly while looking at Kanoe.

"But I have to ask what colors did you see when I used the spell?" She asked.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 am
Profile YIM

"I could make out light shades of blue. If there were others, I did not notice them," she said, finding the memory of the event fuzzy to say the least, "I am a bit surprised you did not notice the colors. But it being a sapphire, its not surprising that the color of the lights would be blue. It is a calming color which helps."

"Well I would be a willing target but I should be fine for practicing any new techniques you have," Kanoe continued. Usually, she would not dare put herself in such a vulnerable position. But as a teacher, she saw that the only means to properly practice would be by offering herself as a sort of guinea pig. "Knowing its coming, I would not ever willingly look at the gem a second time. But for the sake of practice I would watch and fight it as best as I could. We could use a timer and use time to test the effectiveness of the technique. The faster it can catch my attention and bring me into a trance, the less effort and less swings it would take to use it in an ordinary situation."

"Mana sight is something I teach you now," Kanoe said simply, "With your experience it should not be too difficult to get used to. I did not learn it myself until long after I began practicing magic but it should have been one of the first things to learn as a mage. In your case, you probably did not need it as you were practicing hypnosis I suppose." The witch never made any attempt to cover herself. Her hands rested infront of her lap in a relaxed position and her breasts stood proudly from her chest as the cool air continued to harden her nipples. "I want you to close your eyes and focus on the sounds around you. Just listen and gradually block out each individual sound. The faint flicker of the candles. The creaking of your chair. Let it all fade out until you only hear the faint breeze around you. Let that sound fade out from your senses. There is something hiding in the wind, a certain whine of energy. When you hear it you can open your eyes and see."

Should the woman perform correctly, she will see all the mana in the world around her. The red threads of fire coming from the candles. Earth, water, and metal coming from the various components of the tea set. Should the woman look to Kanoe, she would see her nude form covered in the violet and black threads of dark mana and see the abundance of such mana pouring out from her body as if overflowing. Even the woman's own body would have mana flowing throughout it.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next