View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Taking Control (For Marianna) 

Post Taking Control (For Marianna)
Vera was up in her suite, sitting at her desk as she sipped her tea. An open file sat infront of her of a new student that had been causing trouble. This was nothing new as many new students always start out rebellious and needed to be knocked down a few notches. But this girl was different. This one was using hypnosis on other students and making them do her bidding.

The Head Girl had been keeping an eye on this one's activities. The hidden cameras spotted her taking advantage of a few students despite the girl's attempt to lead them to a secluded area. The ability to manipulate another's mind was a great cause of concern and already the Headmasters wanted this matter taken care of. NICE labs showed interest in the girl as it provided them another means to student mental manipulation which would be useful for producing future slaves.

For now, it was left to Vera's discretion on whether this one was safe to keep around or if more drastic means needed to be taken. There was some concern about being hypnotized herself but that was why the Headmasters picked her to deal with things. Skilled in magic, it would not take much effort to catch this woman in the act along with using her empathic senses to sense any mischief.

Vera had a slip sent to Marianna after one of her classes. It was not a punishment slip but rather just a message, an invitation to come see the Head Girl up in the tower. Being the most influencial student on campus, it was doubtful this woman would resist the bait. Lightly tapping her pen on her desk, the silver haired woman waited patiently for this new student to grace her presence.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Post Re: Taking Control (For Marianna)
Marianna looked at the slip she had been given, a Head Girl, wanted to see her an invite, to Marianna this was a good and a bad thing, bad cause it might mean she was in deep trouble or good in the fact she could perhaps hypnotise this Head Girl and be able to manipulate things even worse, all she had done was screw with some students and played with them turning them into her pets for short times.

For now dressed in her cleanest uniform her necklace still around her neck as she walked up to where the Head Girl who invited her was waiting her arrival breathing calmly to relax herself as she sighed heading up and reached the door and knocked on it calmly.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Profile YIM

"Come in, Miss Stenhouse," the voice called and the door unlocked for the woman to enter. It was known that Head Girl's stayed in suites up in the tower rather than ordinary dorm rooms. Vera's room was lavished to say the least. The tile floor led to a desk which acted as a sort of office area. The tiled area would end at carpeted floor of a large living area with various luxuries such as a large screen tv and other accessories. There was a large window that led to a balcony that overlooked the island. And this was not even mentioning the kitchen and the other rooms which were beyond Marianna's sight for now.

"Please close the door behind you and have a seat," Vera called. The Head Girl had long silver hair thats length was hidden by the desk she sat behind. Her uniform was immaculate and her sash was out of sight as it rested loosely around her hips. She waited patiently for Marianna to comply before continuing. "I understand you have arrived on the island only recently. Allow me to welcome you to Shokushu and hope you have been enjoying your attendance here."

Her voice was calm, almost cold. The Head Girl seemed formal and focused on her work. Her hands fold infront of her as she considered the student before her. Blonde and rather well endowed, appealing to look at to say the least. "Unfortunately," she began again, "It has come to my attention that you have been... taking advantage of a number of students. Some claim you have a unique ability that makes it difficult for them to resist you. I called you here to let you know that such manipulation would not be tolerated here on campus."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Marianna calmly walked in shutting the door behind her being calm and polite as she approached the desk with the rather beautiful silver haired Vera and calmly took a seat crossing one leg over the other calmly as she looked at Vera keeping her calm form for now but was a little nervous inside.

Marianna noticed the eyes looking her over as she smiles a tiny bit and calmly moves a strand of her hair behind her ear as she smiles.

"How is being beautiful a thing I can control Ma'am, my beauty seems to get the students mesmerised by me, it's not something I can turn on or off," She said nonchalantly as she smiles her sapphire necklace sparkling a little thanks to an above light refracting off it.

"I'm sure a beautiful woman like yourself ma'am has had some girls stare at your when they think your not noticing?" She asked.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:03 pm
Profile YIM

The new student, like many others, had no idea who they were dealing with. Vera remained calm as she could tell the woman was putting forth a strong front to hide that flicker of nervousness in her aura. She also knew the woman was lying because of the footage revealed using that necklace to perform hypnosis. But she was not going to reveal that there are hidden cameras when there was no need or reason to.

"I fail to see how you can do it with just your body," she replied, her eyes trailing down to the necklace, "A rather pretty necklace you have. It is generally against the rules to wear jewelry with your uniform, Miss Stenhouse. But I am willing to let that matter slide as you are new. Your mesmerizing other students on the other hand, I will make you stop if it is necessary. This place can be a rather calming to stay at or it can be your new hell. It all depends on whether new students like yourself are willing to comply with the rules and work on improving in your field. If you are going to be troublesome, I may have to find a means to correct your behavior. I trust you do not want that now do you?"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 pm

"Apologies, I only wear it when I'm out of classes," marianna said calmly removing her necklace holding the pretty blue jewel in her hand as she smiles at it calmly locking eyes with Vera for now and smiles.

"Beauty can be a powerful weapon in it's own right Ma'am," She said calmly as she smiles.

"And as for this place, is it calming before or after the monster attacks?" Marianna asked calmly crossing her arms as she looked at Vera with a confident look in those eyes.

"And I am not one to cause huge disruptions, I only care about keeping some students in line, if I have to use my beauty or some trick then I'll do what it takes," Marianna said calmly.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:16 pm
Profile YIM

Vera simply sighed at the accusation. "Already listening to rumors or letting your imagination get the better of you?" she replied cooly, "There are no strange creatures on this island. Being isolated and without male interaction can be stressful for some students. Having such vivid sexual fantasies is not entirely rare. As long as your foolish belief does not cause further disruption, believe what you will. But no one will hire someone who claims she is abducted by aliens."

"What I do have problems with is your belief that you can get away with lying to me," she said firmly, "I have a number of reports of students who have been taken advantage of sexually. In case you are not aware, that is rape and is a rather serious crime. There are enough witnesses to take this to court. But I am here to provide you help in coming clean. You are not keeping them in line, you are taking advantage of them. You manipulate them for the thrill of it, the feeling of having power over another. Such behavior will not be tolerated here in Shokushu. But if you do not wish to talk, I know a room in the basement where we can become very aquainted."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:27 pm

"What kind of lady would I be if I didn't wish to talk this out, I must admit, I can smell a lie just as well as you no doubt can, but if you wish to talk what do you wish to talk about? My so called manipulation of my classmates?" She asked.

"But also there is the fact of being a bit hypocritical," She said calmly as she made the jewel dangle from it's chain calmly as she smiled,

"But I assure you, I am no threat to this school or it's students," Marianna said calmly as the jewel calmly glowed as it began to sway back and forth infront of Vera.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

The girl had no clue what the truth really was and it was far worse than dealing with just a few horny monsters. She was hardly a hypocrite and this new student had nowhere near enough information to make such a rash judgement of the Head Girl. But it did not matter as Vera got the girl to walk right into her trap. Getting the woman to reveal her little trick was all she needed.

Vera quickly noticed the channeling of mana and the threads of light pulsing from the simple jewel. There was no reason to risk being hypnotized. Her own mana channeled and threads of darkness would weave around the light and immediately snuff it out. The gem would stop glowing, reflecting no light at all as it hanged dull and lifeless on the swaying chain.

"Such a foolish girl," Vera said softly as she rose to her feet and walked around her desk, "Thank you for making my job easier and revealing your little secret. So you rely on this gem to perform hypnosis. But this is not ordinary hypnosis is it? Do you think I am not aware of the more... gifted students on campus?" Her hand caught the swaying gem and pulled it towards her, threatening to break the chain holding onto it. "It would take very little effort to break this little gem specially made for producing hypnotic patterns of light. Or I could let you keep it but ensure it never produces light again. Either way, you will be without your so called 'beauty'. I am sure those you enthralled will love to see you again now that they are very much awake and aware of what you did."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Marianna looked worried now as her jewel was snuffed out the magic actually stopping in the jewel as it was grabbed by Vera as she clutched tightly onto the jewel.

"No! You can't take it!" She said looking at Vera as she was scared now, without her jewel, she was powerless and helpless in this school as she kept trying to get it back.

"What do you want with me, really?" Marianna asked as she was almost begging for her jewel back.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

She enjoyed seeing fear erupt in Marianna's aura. The woman clinged to her hand as if she were holding the student's still beating heart in it. Just like that, the student was shown her place and how truly helpless she was before the Head Girl. "What I want is for you to release my hand, now unless you want me to break the gem right here," she figured the threat enough would be enough to make the woman comply. Vera would keep the gem in her closed hand, keeping the woman from seeing it besides the long chain hanging between her fingers. "I suggest you start by telling me everything about your little tricks and what you have been doing with the other students. I do not need to explain what will happen if I think you are holding something back or are lying to me do I?"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Marianna almost like her hand was on fire removed it from Vera's and gulped a little and explained everything to Vera, she told her how she channeled her special light magic into the sapphire which causes a relaxing blue hypnotic aura to come out and tranced anyone who was looking at it, she told her she had at most been using it on students, making them obedient and then toying with there bodies, making sure they where all hornied up and sexual antics with them all too, her voice didn't show any lieing.

"That's mostly it," Marianna said calmly as she looked at the floor a little.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

Vera listened intently to all the woman had to say and the methods used involving light magic. She could confirm most of the magical information as well as the confession of what Marianna was doing to the enthralled students. So the woman had come clean and revealed everything. This was rather convenient as it took little to no time at all to get this girl wrapped around her finger. Now it was time to figure out what to do with this troublesome woman. The labs would want to take a look at this gem as well as this student's hypnotic abilities. But it was doubtful this one would be an effective guinea pig if she was frightened out of her mind.

The Head Girl had an idea though that would give them both what they want. "So setting them straight is making them into your little sex slaves?" she asked, "You have alot more to worry about than just this little tricket. You could be in jail for a very long time for your crimes. But, I may be able to help you." She offered the gem back, it was once more sparkling under the light.

"Come here," she turned to walk only to stop for a moment, "Better yet, crawl on your hands and knees. Your punishment will begin now. Since you wish to enslave others, the same shall happen to you. You shall call me Mistress and you will obey all my orders without question. Do you understand, slave?" Once she got an audible response, she would lead Marianna to a tall mirror on the wall. "Stand up," she ordered, "You are going to do something you never considered. Swing your necklace before this mirror and channel your mana into your reflection. Do not fight the effects and let yourself be hypnotize. Do you understand? You are going to make yourself into a slave just like your victims."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Marianna listened to Vera's words with worry more and more before she was given back her necklace as she smiles and holds it close before putting it back onto her neck for now before she blushed brightly.

"Um..y-yes, M-mistress," She said with a little stammer, not used to being in the helpless position as she slowly got onto her hands and knees and looking at the floor in shame crawled after Vera through the home towards a mirror that showed her full self as she stood up and widened her eyes as she heard Vera's order to hypnotise herself.

"Um well...I've never done that before...but i'll try," She whispered removing her necklace again and dangled the jewel infront of the mirror so she could see it as she channeled her light magic into the jewel making it refract in it's usual hypnotic colors and gulped before making it sway back and forth towards the mirror.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

She could sense the fear and defeat in the hypnotist. The Head Girl would not tolerate trying. She only wanted results. With how fearful Marianna was, it was safe to assume that this was very much possible. Vera watched carefully, ready to channel her shadow magicks to cancel the light should the woman try and be clever. Having proven she could stop her little trick, the student seemed very compliant now. This was perhaps the first time she encountered a human would could resist her and had no idea how to deal with it. Unfortunately for her, she will never know that such a thing happened.

Once she saw the light threads reflecting towards Marianna's face, the Head Girl moved up behind the woman. Her hands slowly slid up and down the student's sides before coming to rest up on her shoulders. She began to give a massage to help relax the mystic as she leaned closer to whisper into her ear. "Focus more on the face you see before you. Let the mirror refected the lights back into your eyes. Keep channeling your mana. Yes, keep using your powers on yourself. I can feel your focus slipping. Just listen to my voice. Keep swaying your necklace, channel your mana into the gem and let it flicker into your eyes. Never stop watching yourself perform."

She continued to massage the student as the lights flashed into her eyes. Vera was familiar with how mental attacks work. Relax the body and melt away their resistance. The more vulnerable they feel, the weaker their wills become. She stopped the massage briefly as she began to unbutton the woman's blouse right there on the mirror.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next