View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Taking Control (For Marianna) 

Post Re: Taking Control (For Marianna)
Marianna cooed almost making a cute sound as her shoulders where massaged by Vera's hands as she kept channeling her mana into the jewel as it swayed back and forth as she looked at the mirror as the magic pulsed into her eyes working away on her own will, and mind making her relax more, she didn't care though as she was slowly losing herself as the jewel flickered it's hypnotic light show into Marianna's eyes.

As her body relaxed and began loosing any tenseness to distract her from the jewel's power Marianna didn't even notice as her blouse was being unbuttoned slowly by Vera.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 pm
Profile YIM

She did not need to look at the woman's eyes to know it was working. The student's aura grew fainter by the moment as that will and emotion slowly drained away little by little. "Good girl," she whispered, opening the woman's blouse and unclipping her bra, "You know your mind better than anyone, channel the lights in a way that is most soothing for you. Never stop watching the lights, never stop channeling, never stop swinging the necklace, always listen to my voice. Obeying my voice makes you feel good..." Her fingers cupped both breasts, giving them a firm squeeze as she moved the skillful massage to the sensitive orbs. "Very good..."

"You know what comes next," she continued, "This is where you make the good girl slip away and fall into a deep trance. You want to be a good girl. Slip away, let the lights subdue your will." Vera would continued to stimulate the woman's body to help relax and distract her from thoughts of resisting. Her heart raced at the thought of breaking this woman's will with her very own power. The Head Girl waited patiently for the girl to succumb and fall into a deep trance.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:57 pm

"Never stop...watching...channeling...never stop swinging.." Marianna whispered a slight blush on her cheeks as her body could feel the rubbing and massaging to her breasts but she didn't stop, she continued swinging the pendulum back and forth side to side, as her own power was making her emotions and will seep away flowing away like a river.

Soon her eyes in the mirror where glassy, glazed and tranced perfectly as she leaned back into Vera's hold of her body a little weak in the knees from her lost of control to her body.

"I wanna be a good girl," She whimpered to Vera, "Please...tell me what to do.." She whispered her lips out.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:10 pm
Profile YIM

Hearing her repeat the commands revealed the magic taking a firmer hold on the mystic. Vera continued to play with the woman's tits until she suddenly felt the woman's weight against her body. Smiling softly, she stroked the woman's cheek. "I know you want to be a good girl," she whispered, "I am here to help you. Just keep watching the lights and let it melt any resistance you have left." Satisfied with the results after several minutes of putting the woman under her own hypnotic attacks, she continued. "You may stop channeling and swinging the necklace. You will remain in this trance until I order you to wake from it. Also I want you to remember this state of mind and return to this trance when I tell you that 'it is time for you to go to sleep'. Do you understand me?"

Once she got confirmation, she continued. "Now, put your necklace on my desk and remove the rest of your clothes. You will not be needing them. Tell me more about this trance you are in. Will you obey anything I tell you to do? Will you remember anything? Is it possible to resist commands I give you in this state?"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 pm

"Yes Mistress, I understand" Marianna whispered softly as she was deep in the trance as the jewel wiped away any remaining will or resistance she had left before she softly took off her necklace and put it on the desk for Vera and removed her blouse despite it being opened up it wasn't fully off as she wiggled it off followed by her skirt and panties too leaving herself naked for Vera as she looked at her with emotionless eyes.

"T-this magic makes the victim obey any command you tell them, usually unless told too the victim won't remember a thing when they awake for real, like it was just a vivid dream," Marianna whispered as she was tranced until Vera allowed her to be free and even put in a trigger word to make her go back in.

"And the victims cannot resist, our wills are wiped clean we have no resistance at all in our minds once tranced into being the casters servant until you willingly release us," Marianna said softly.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

"Wonderful," Vera smirked slyly as she moved closer and gently stroked a breast, "No point in delaying things further. First of all, you will never attempt to hypnotize a Prefect, Head Girl, or any member of the school's staff or NICE labs. You will willingly obey any order a Head Girl or staff member gives you because you wish to be a good girl. Obeying and following our directions will make you feel pleasure and desire to obey us more."

The Head Girl ensured she had a tight control over this hypnotist. With the woman in her grasp, there was no way she was going to let her run wild with these powers without some regulation. She pondered a bit, considering what to do with what the woman knows already. "You will forget that I was able to stop your spell before. You will not know that I am a mage and after any session together, you will forget that fact should you learn it again." The less others know about Vera's abilities the better. Right now, only two students knew of her skills in magic.

"Hmm... You may continue using your hypnotism on the rest of the student body. But, you will not force any student to break a rule. Any forced sexual desires must be done someplace away from any potential witnesses. When you hypnotize someone, you will implant a small desire in them. Just a small ember to make them more open to sexual acts in the future. Controlling others in this way will arouse you and make you want to continue doing these acts. Otherwise, use descretion," she pinched a nipple, twisting it slowly, "You desire to be a good girl and excel in your courses. You desire my attention and wish to serve me and this school to the best of your ability."

Once she saw those commands settle in, she smiled softly. "Now, obeying all these commands must have made you very horny and desperate for release. You will let those needs overwhelm you as you wake from your trance and accept all these commands as part of your new life. Wake, Marianna."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Marianna took it all in, listening to all of the orders Vera had given her, she would forget Vera's magic skills...she wouldn't hypnotise any of the prefects, head girls or staff or N.I.C.E Labs staff and would obey any orders from the Head Girls and Staffs like a good girl as she felt pleasured almost with obeying the commands feeling a little warm inside.

Marianna nodded more as she was told to be careful and discrete in her hypnosis fun with the students to spark tiny embers of sexual desires inside her victims to make future fun times easier to accomplish as she smiles and nods, "Yes mistress, I understand mistress," She said softly before she was told to awaken and she did, her eyes seemed to regain her normal eye color as she smiles at Vera.

"M-miss Vera, how can I serve you today?" Marianna asked softly tilting her head slightly.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:14 pm
Profile YIM

The woman woke up but did not seem alarmed that she was now in the nude. No matter, just made things easier for Vera. "Miss Matsumoto would be more proper," she said, stroking the girl's cheek, "Do you remember why you came here, Marianna? Why you are standing here in the nude? You need not worry, your necklace is safe on my desk. You may have it back as the staff decided not to press charges on your troublesome ways. Instead, they are curious what you intend to do with your unique abilities."

Always focused, the Head Girl kept the task at hand the target of her actions. Any fun will have to later once she was certain this student was molded in a way she wanted. "So tell me, Marianna. Why are you here?" Of course here could mean Shokushu or her office, she did not really specify. But she was not too concerned about the details, only the results.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 pm

"Sorry miss Matsumoto..well I think it was because of me being a bad girl and you called me here to well help me be a good girl for the school, is that right, my memory is a little foggy," Marianna asked stroking the back of her head calmly looking at Vera softly with a smile on her lips.

"And if you also included the school itself...I came here to learn and become better suited for the future," Marianna said softly with a smile on her lips as she looked at Vera with a faint blush on her cheeks.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 pm
Profile YIM

"That is correct, Marianna," the Head Girl smiled softly, "You were getting in trouble but deep down you wanted to become a good girl." Vera took the necklace from her desk and put it back around the woman's neck. Even with her precious trinket, this girl was still her little pet to toy with. "Better suited for the future?" she asked softly, "And what are you hoping you be in the future? What is it you wish to learn about?"

She preferred more subtle manipulation but could not afford to loosen her grip on this particular troublemaker. The last thing she needed was to be caught off guard and forced to speak about something she shouldn't. That would put a quick end to her career as well as her life. With the suggestions now in the woman's subconcious, she could at least walk the woman through her thoughts to make them take a more solid hold rather than just throwing the poor student into slavery. That would happen quickly enough upon graduation.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 pm

"I...I...I don't know," Marianna said looking at the floor a little ashamed as she rubbed her own forehead.

"I really didn't know what to focus on when I came here, I'm just lost and confused...I need guidance to become better, a better student...a better person or a better girl," She whispered looking at Vera softly with a smile on her lips.

"I guess that's another reason I was glad you called me here, I was hoping a mature and confident lady like yourself could help me become better," Marianna asked.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:51 pm
Profile YIM

"I may be able to help you, Marianna," Vera said softly, stroking the woman's cheek and lifting her gaze to her own, "You seem to genuinely wish to improve yourself. Such a student can be rare at times. Improving yourself as a student is mostly on your own but I can provide guidance or tutors should you require it. Becoming a better girl, I am certain I can train you to be desirable in the future. Someone like you who always controlled others when deep down you were the one who wanted to be controlled. I can provide that, I can find a use for you and have you serve under me. All you have to do is obey my directions and use your skills to help keep order in the school. Can you do that for me, Marianna?"

"Perhaps if you do well enough, I may have a position open that you can take. I can always use assistance in my duties. I am pleased you came to me, Marianna. But I cannot keep you from your classes so I will require you to provide me a schedule of when you are available. You are still just an ordinary student so you have no real power unlike my Prefects. But with your unique skill, you can influence certain individuals to not be as troublesome for me. I would be very grateful if you could provide what you can for this school. It is bad enough that students spread those awful rumors. I do not need any further disorder on campus."

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 am

Marianna looked into Vera's gaze almost losing herself into those eyes as she smiles softly and nods her head, "Thank you Miss Matsumoto, I greatly appreciate the help in improving myself," She said with a big smile on her lips still not caring she was naked infront of Vera, her already developed body looking very desireable as she smiles.

"And I would love to help you maintain order in this school, I want to serve you Miss Matsumoto, and help you improve this school," She smiles brightly cupping her hands together.

"Just tell me what I have to do, anything," She said softly.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:44 am
Profile YIM

"Good girl..." she cooed softly, petting the woman's long blonde hair, "For now, I desire a loyal slave and I believe you desire to be mine. You will begin your duties as my pet. You will call me Mistress just as you made others call you much the same. My other Prefects and servants have been out lately. I have only so much time to maintain perfection in my home. You will begin by cleaning my entire suite. That will let me focus on my work. When you have finished, make us dinner. Hmm... but first, put on an apron. I cannot have you wandering around completely in the nude."

Vera smirked slyly, knowing that Marianna would feel pleasure when she obeys her commands. She could only wonder if it is a gradual effect as she continues the task or a simple one time thing. There was no way of knowing the details of mental suggestion without being very specific or experimenting.

The Head Girl returned to her desk and closed the file on the student. She would type a report letting her Headmaster know that the matter was under control. Once Marianna was done with the simple labor, she would move on to teaching her pet how to be a better slave.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:58 am

Marianna cooed softly nuzzling into the pets on her blonde hair. "Yes mistress...thank you very much," She whispered bowing her head and began looking around for an apron to put on, as she walked around staying out of her mistresses way as the orders Vera gave her felt like a soft warmth in her heart as she smiles stroking her chest a little to feel the warmth before finding an apron and began putting it on calmly so now she was only wearing her apron as she began gathering some cleaning supplies she had found nearby the apron too and began working on cleaning the suite, dusting any shelves and desks, making sure not to bother Vera and even some vacuuming to the floor as she smiles.

As she was doing this a pleasuring sensation grew inside her making her feel more happy as she obeyed her mistresses orders with a giggle.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next