View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Teaching the Teacher (Kanoe) 

Post Teaching the Teacher (Kanoe)
Marianna gave a smile as she walked down the hallways of the dorms, having arrived back after her little call in from the Head Girls, she had returned to her shared room, sighing softly as she walked into the room to check on Kanoe, her hypnotised roommate as she smiles and approaches the door and opens it calmly walking in to see Kanoe in the room as she smiles at her.

"Hello dear, you been alright while I was gone?" She asked checking her pet over with her Aura Sense to see how Kanoe was doing magically as she looked her over.

"Hmm...looks like it's starting to weaken now," She muttered a she began to get her jewel out again and smiles dangling it infront of Kanoe as she channeled her magic into the jewel again as she swayed it softly to get Kanoe's attention again

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Teaching the Teacher (Kanoe)
Since having a roommate again, things have become a bit more lively for the dark witch. Her usual time spent alone with just her books to keep her company was now replaced with serving this new student and teaching the woman how to improve her hypnosis abilities. Kanoe seemed to fall into the role of teacher and slave almost naturally. The teaching was self explained due to her other apprentices that she trained. But being a slave was a mystery. The witch knew the proper postures and etiquette when in her 'normal' state and serving her Mistress. There were times the woman would leave for a time but no matter how long she was gone, she would always return and be ready to service Marianna with all her ability.

Marianna would arrive to find tea was already made for two and set on the table. Cheese and crackers were prepared as a little snack as the dark witch tended to cleaning up their room. Hearing the door unlock made the witch look over with a soft smile. Kanoe could not explain what she felt. This young woman had walked into her life and she found it impossible to not think about her. Those eyes seemed to stare into her very being and warmth flooded her cheeks as how dominant she was. No matter what, she could not even think of resisting this woman that she loved.

"Welcome back, Mistress," she said with a bow, the witch was dressed in her robes for now as she was not teaching or servicing her Mistress at the moment, "I am well. Are you hungry?" Kanoe blinked as Marianna moved closer, looking the witch over. "Is.. Is there something wrong?" she asked, "I... I don't understand. What is weakening?" The witch had no idea what the woman was talking about but seeing the jewel swinging made her instinctfully step backwards. She felt a twinge of fear as the jewel swayed before her. "What are you doing?" she asked, her eyes naturally following the pulsing object.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Marianna smiles as she sees how well her pet had cared for her and the room they shared, as she strokes her cheek while the jewel glowed with a calming blue aura as Marianna smiles at her with a gentle look.

"Shh, just relax, and look into the jewel, I need to make sure your alright after I had to go for that meeting," She said stroking Kanoe's hair while the jewel check to see if Kanoe was getting resistant or was even locking in the spell of being Marianna's pet, teacher and slave, after making sure that part of her was stronger as Marianna nods calmly with a smile and the jewel stops glowing as she puts the necklace back on.

"Hmm your alright, and beautiful as ever, but for now, it's time for training," Marianna giggles as she sits on her chair and calmly eats a cheese and cracker while drinking some tea, "Hmm cracking crackers as always Kanoe," She giggles.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe had nowhere to back away to as her partner simply moved closer until the witch was pinned against a wall. Soft sighs left her with each breath as the soft glow pulsed into her eyes. The tension and fear melted as Marianna reassured her. "Making sure I am alright..." she repeated. Kanoe felt so bad for doubting her Mistress like that. She stared into the jewel as her eyes lost focused. To the witch, it seemed like just a moment as her concious thoughts faded and gradually returned.

"Oh?" she blinked, waking up, "Thats... Thats good." The woman was still confused on what Marianna was checking but saw no reason to ask further as a new question came up. "Training, Mistress?" She asked before blushing and lowering her gaze. "My apologies, did you want something else to eat instead. Just tell me and I will go make it right away." Her hands gripped her robe, nervous that she did something wrong. Already trained by a monster, she had a fear of failing or disobeying as that led to being punished. But despite the worry, she did not flee from the woman she called Mistress.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 pm

"Oh nono my pet, these are perfect, it's been ages since I've had good crackers and tea," Marianna said calmly stroking Kanoe's cheek softly, "No you need to learn many things, first since I'm usually the one who pleasures you during our nights of passion, I think you need to learn how a good sex slave pleases her mistress," Marianna said calmly sipping her tea for a minute before sighing in joy at the warm liquid.

"And also you need to realise your in a school, and while knowing the mystic arts is good, you need normal education as well if you want to be somewhere when we both graduate," Marianna said calmly as she smiles at Kanoe.

"For now let's work on sex slave, first thing you need to remember, is that you don't do anything unless I say so, or if you feel it's what I want, I want you to think for yourself but only when my ideas come to you, so if I ask you to make dinner, try and make the best meal you think I would like, if I ask you to wash my back if we shower together, you only wash my back and don't do anything sensual without my permission," Marianna said calmly.

"Do you understand me?" She asked.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe calmed down as she was reassured that she did nothing wrong. Heat rose in her cheeks as Marianna stroked her pet. The witch leaned into the woman's touch as she explained what she must learn. The first part was self explanatory enough. But the mention of the school and getting a normal education made her hesitate. Kanoe wanted to speak up but her Mistress moved on to the more comfortable topic. How could she get a normal education when she was on an island full of monsters and corrupted staff?

The witch stood still with her eyes lowered as she was lectured by the young woman. Slowly she nodded her head in understanding. "Yes Mistress," she replied, "I am to focus on excelling but only if it is something you want. Your wants come before mine and I shall not overstep my bounds when offered a reward." Kanoe recited what was mentioned and made note of it all. She loved this woman but she was still a slave and must learn to obey and serve to the best of her ability.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:37 pm

"That's a good girl," Marianna smiles stroking Kanoe's cheek calmly before kissing her lips gracing Kanoe with a kiss from her mistress as she strokes her cheek still smirking at her.

"Now listen to me, your mistress is telling you this, whatever rumours or what you have seen about this school is false, this school is a marvelous home for us both, and you shall respect it and become the best school girl and nice and good as you study to be the best," Marianna said calmly as she smirks.

"But for now, I order you to loosen your hair for me, I want to stroke those locks of yours." She said with a smirk.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 pm
Profile YIM

Her cheeks flushed as she accepted the tender kiss. It felt good being obedient. She felt safe in this state of mind. But her world was shaken as Marianna continued her lecture about the school itself. "But!" she gasped, eyes widening, "It's true! I know it's true, Mistress! All those attacks against me and Clarice! It's not a lie!" The witch was shaking. She wanted to obey but she could not. What she received was a contradiction. Not only were alot of the rumors true, she experienced those truths first hand. The lactating and size of her breasts were because of monsters. Her flawless figure and unnnatural beauty was because of Miss Saika. Her true Mistress was a monster who had been training her for years on how to be a proper servant and slave. Years of her life were put in question by this seemingly harmless order.

That fear only grew as she was ordered to unbraid her hair. "No!" She said automatically as if preprogrammed in her head. Kanoe had cringed away from Marianna and backed a distance away. Her hand was holding the silver clasp at the end of her braid. "I... I can't," she whimpered, "Please... I... I can't..." Now an order from one owner was conflicting with another. Of course telling she was refusing revealed that this other establish obedience was something that could not be overwritten by mere mental tricks. Clenching tightly to the clasp, tears began to wet Kanoe's eyes. Her gaze was lowered, her mind struggling with all that was happening and threatening to tear the poor witch apart.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

"Alright alright, I'm sorry don't cry," Marianna whispered stroking the cheeks of Kanoe softly wiping the tears.

"All I ask is that you don't spread rumours about the happenings of this school, can you do that for me?" She asked kissing Kanoe's lips softly stroking her hips while smiling at her.

"But I understand, you are my pet, but I don't want you unhappy, but since you won't unbraid your hair, I want you to strip for me, and then I want you to please my body with your own," Marianna said calmly.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe looked like she was about to hyperventilate as she gasped for breath. Her body shivering and her heart racing as she struggled with the matter. Hearing Marianna understand, calmed her down quickly. Her breathing grew longer and deeper as she let her cheek rest against the student's hand. The adjusted order was something she could do. Telling others was more for their sake than hers. If they find out about monsters on their own that was on them. "Y-Yes, Mistress. I will not tell others about the monsters. I usually tell students who come for my teachings but they do not have to know." She whimpred, accepting the kiss and giving a faint smile back.

Marianna did not pry on the matter about the braid. Kanoe was partially thankful for that though there was no really any real harm in revealing it if both already knew about monsters. But as a sort of punishment, the dark witch was to strip for her Mistress and pleasure the woman. Nodding meekly, she allowed her robes to slip off her shoulders. She wore no bra, revealing her large firm breasts as she bent down to slide out of her thong panties. The witch stepped closer to Marianna and fell to her knees. "How shall I please you, Mistress?" The question falling from her lips as if it were second nature.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:45 pm

"Good girl, I don't want you spreading rumours about the monsters at this school, and I want you to be on your best behaviour," Marianna said kissing Kanoe's forehead before smiling and showed she wore no underwear right now under her skirt, "Perhaps rubbing your breasts on my legs while eating me out will work on pleasuring me," She grins stroking the hair of Kanoe calmly.

"Just do your best, and pleasure me well," marianna said calmly stroking Kanoe's hair softly, "Your just so loyal and a good girl, a little training and you'll be perfect," Marianna said with a smile on her lips.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

"Yes, Mistress. I will try and be a good student," she replied though she was uncertain that that all entailed. The student moved closer to the tamed witch. Looking up, Kanoe could see the woman's sex beneathe her skirt and blushed softly. After being told to be a good student and she saw her Mistress with a uniform violation. But she merely swallowed and pushed the thought away.

The cool air conditioned air soaked into her bare body. Already her nipples were becoming erect under the chill. But the witch made no attempt to cover herself, maintaining an odd disciplined composure as Marianna gave further orders. She thanked her Mistress for the compliments and praise as she moved closer to the other woman. Still on her knees, she pressed her chest up against the woman's thigh. Her large breasts parted around the woman's leg as she moved her head up under the student's skirt. A hand rested on the woman's other thigh as she began to rock up and down. Her breasts rolled up and down with the motions as her head remained buried between Marianna's thighs. Her tongue would flick out and lightly trace up and down the student's netherlips, starting things off with a light tease to awaken those sleeping nerves.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Marianna watched her her with a smile on her lips her hands moving down and stroking the sides of each of Kanoe's breasts softly while she rubbed herself on her legs and thighs as she took a sharp intake at the tongue teasing her netherlips. "Hmm that's it.." She whispered as her nethers twitched at the liquid wanting more or Kanoe as she pushed against her face grinding against her with a moan of pleasure.

"Hmm," She sighed out as she strokes Kanoe's breasts some more.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahh..." The witch gasped as she rubbed her chest up against the woman's thigh like an animal in heat. Every stroke of her bare breasts against Marianna's bare thigh sent warm sensations spreading into her lovely mounds. It was common for larger breasts to be even more sensitive and it was not different for Kanoe. The witch gasped again, her heart beating a bit faster as her pulse throbbed within those firming orbs. Her hands rested on her Mistress's hips to keep herself balanced and steady as her lips and tongue licked and kiss the woman's netherlips.

The gentle strokes to the side of her breast only added tot he wealth of tingling pleasure she was experiencing. The woman's praise goaded her to keep going. Her lips pressed further against the woman's slit as her tongue slipped slowly inside. She flicked in and out of the woman with quick teasing strokes along those moistening inner walls. Each time Kanoe pressed her face further between her Mistress's thighs, pushing her tongue even deeper into the other woman.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Marianna arched her back laying further back on the chair as her hips moved forward giving more for Kanoe to work with as she loops her legs around the waist of Kanoe keeping her breasts on her thighs as she strokes the breasts squeezing them softly while smiling at her.

"That's it my girl...keep this up, your doing great for your first lesson, now what do you think I want you to do next?" Marianna asked calmly wanting Kanoe to figure it out.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next