View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Teaching the Teacher (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Teaching the Teacher (Kanoe)
"This is for the real you...I shall release you at least once a day, to allow you free reign...and I'll let you be free, but only if you train me and let me stay for good, if you agree nod your head the real you inside," Marianna said calmly as she didn't wait an answer as she calmly saw her dive back into her relaxed tranced mode once more and smiles calmly kissing her lips.

"Welcome back," She said calmly smirking at Kanoe with a laugh of victory in her voice before stroking Kanoe's breasts and smirks,

"Well first...gotta give you a special trigger for your real self and new self...I can't have to reapply the spell over and over again..." She muttered before looking at the books for some kind of lock in or switch spell to make the effects permanant.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:53 am
Profile YIM

She heard Marianna's voice reply but her heart sank at the counter offer. This woman was not going to let her go. But soon it did not matter as her will once again faded away. Her hands were still holding the woman's wrists but the grip was loose and she was no longer tugging at them. Unable to resist the hypnotist, the swirls continue to reduce her mind to mush and leave her in a deeper and deeper trance. Though her eyes were covered, they had a glassy look to them as her mind was already preset and used to these effects by now. The poor witch just had no means to fight against mental assaults like this.

The kiss was unresponsive beyond the soft sighs of Kanoe being a deep relaxed trance. Her mind was open, ready to be filled again with the devious and selfish desires of the student sitting on top of her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:58 am

Marianna smiles calmly as she removes her hands and begins the mental retraining again of Kanoe kissing her cheek softly enjoying the fun of having her around once again and back to tranced state as she giggles.

"Listen to me, you are my love, my pet and teacher, you love me, worship me, and train me, and make me into the most powerful hypnotist around my lovely Kanoe," She said holding Kanoe's hands now.

"Your true mindset will be allowed out, once a day, whenever I give the word command of 'return' and when I want you back I say 'leave' when I saw those commands you'll either return to your normal self or leave that side and return to your good obedient servant, understand me?" Marianna asked calmly kissing her lips softly.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 am
Profile YIM

Her fate sealed once more, Kanoe could only helplessly accept the kisses as she was regiven her orders. "Mmm... Your love, pet, and teacher," she responded in her soft voice, "I love you and worship you. I will train you... Make you stronger." It was a troublesome thing screwing up like that. Those days of working on Kanoe's mind only to have to start over due to a mistake.

"Y-Yes," she replied to the next orders, "I will become myself when ordered and become an obedient servant." A weak sigh left her lips as she continued to stare blankly into the swirl of colors. Her hands had fallen away, becoming limp at her sides as she become completely and totally relaxed.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:10 pm

"Alright my love good work, for now, I want you to pleasure yourself while I study these magic books, I want to see what else I missed," Marianna said calmly as she turned off her Mana panting a little and leaned in to kiss Kanoe's lips softly.

"Now before we begin that part... Return," She said calmly looking at Kanoe to see if that command word did it's trick onto her mind like she had hoped, giving her a so called false freedom.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 pm
Profile YIM

The witch was still in her deep relaxed trance. Her mind was no longer bombarded with the constant stream of lights but would remain trapped in her trance until someone wakes her from it. Given another order, Kanoe replied with a soft 'Yes' as her hand was already sliding down between her thighs. She was on the verge of dipping into her own body when the keyword was said.

"Huh?" Kanoe blinked suddenly as if waking up from a dream. Seeing the other woman before her, her jaw clenched. "What did you do to me?" she growled. Not only was she enslaved before but now, Marianna had managed to put her into another trance again. But why was she aware again? She felt like herself unlike before where she had undying love and devotion towards the other woman. Was her desperate offer accepted afterall?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:49 am

Marianna smirks at Kanoe and approached her calmly, the pair still naked as she chuckles.

"I in a way kept our bargain, i've put in you a little mental switch, that can be turned on and off at anytime with keywords, so I will let you understand the offer, I'll let you have some freedom of your mind, but I shall stay here with you, and you shall train me, if you do that, then I see no problem in letting your normal mind come out from time to time," Marianna smirks very close now to Kanoe.

"Now the question is my little witch, are you going to accept my offer, or shall I just keep you as a mindless fuck toy? So which is it? Accept my offer and train me, and maybe get some pleasure still, or turn it down and just stay a mindless fuck toy," She grins.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 am
Profile YIM

She was less than pleased with the deal, staring daggers into the other woman as the two sat on the bed. But what choice did she really have? If she declined, she would be back to other state until another mistake happens or something finds out and manages to free her. There was no telling when that is. "Fine," she replied bitterly, "But I have requirements of my own. You leave me be while I am teaching others. Unlike you, they actually pay for their lessons. Also, leave my lover out of this. She suffers enough because my slavery."

The last thing she wanted was her lover to be enslaved because of her again. They both already serve Natsuki for better or for worse. Speaking of... "And I am already under the control of another. I serve a being far stronger than you are. If your orders get in the way of hers, you will be the one that suffers. So... How about we start over?" she asked, "As it takes time to even enthrall me, I doubt you can do anything to a monster on this island. If she finds out you have taken one of her pets... Well, as much as I despise you right now, I would not want any human to suffer her wrath. Remove your spell over me and I will let you stay and will teach you. You have proved your point, you have talent. I may be able to help you though light magic is not my forte. And you will not have to worry about me breaking free and burning you to ash. Does that sound good?"

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:07 am

"I agree to the requirements, you have students, I won't interfere with your love life, though I am not afraid to allow you a little fun with this body," She teases as she leans close to Kanoe and strokes one of her breasts calmly rubbing one of the nipples with her thumb.

"As for breaking the spell...I might be willing to break it, so long as you give me your word you'll not try to throw me out the second I do," Marianna said calmly as she grins and licks and kisses Kanoe's neck slowly to tease her as she presses her beautiful but dangerous body against Kanoe,

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:12 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe gasped at the woman's forward attitude and back away, getting off the bed and crossing an arm infront of her chest. "I have enough problems dealing with the monsters. I do not need to add students to my list of problems. It would take too much time, effort, and worry to go through the trouble of getting you moved out of my room. I rather not have to constantly look out for your little tricks," she replied evenly, "So you can stay as I said you could."

One thing is for certain, once this matter was done with she was going to take a long... long shower. As much as she did not mind showing off her body, she also looked forward to wearing clothes again as well.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:47 am

Marianna smiles and nods, "Very well then, I'll have to give you those three aura's again, Red, Green and Purple seem to snap you out of the trance, and listen, you don't have to be afraid of me, I know considering what I can do, you have every right to be afraid, if you and I ever had a magic fight...you'd win in straight up power...but mine isn't the turn the target into ash type," Marianna said as she calmly channeled those three Aura Colours back into her jewel giving it that Red/Green/Purple aura again as she looked at Kanoe and smiles.

"And I am not afraid to at least offer a tiny bit of pay for your lessons and time spent," Marianna said "And please, don't cover up, in this place it's much harder trying to stay covered than being naked," Marianna said with a smile playful and almost cute but her dangerous side no doubt making the cuteness of Kanoe's new roommate useless.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 am
Profile YIM

The attempts at flattery did not help any even if they were true. Kanoe stared at the lights, seeing the different colors flash before her eyes. Rather than feeling relaxed, she felt like she was waking up even though she was wide awake already. Within moments, her mind was clear and she felt like the spell was removed though she had no real clue that it was.

Once the woman stopped channeling, Kanoe walked towards the bathroom. "We will talk about payments later," she replied, "I need a shower and clothes to wear. My head is starting to her hurt and I am not even going to ask how long I was in your clutches. And sleep in your own bed tonight, I have had enough manipulation for one day." The witch did not sound angry but rather tired. It was certainly a harsh reality to wake up and realize you were being taken advantage of in all aspects. She just wanted to clean up and sleep it off.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:04 am

Marianna smiled softly and nodded calmly as she watches Kanoe walk away to the shower to get herself washed and cleaned for the night as Marianna calmly got off Kanoe's bed and walked to her own bedroom passing the bathroom on the way there.

"Alright, I left some clothes for you outside the bathroom, so just take your time, I'm heading to bed for now, goodnight roomy," She said giggling as she walks into her bedroom and stretches calmly now having her room with Kanoe as she smiles and calmly pulls the covers and climbs her naked form into the bed and snuggles into it to head off to sleep, letting Kanoe wash herself and then get dressed.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:08 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5