View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Project of Art (Selena and Vera) 

Post Re: Project of Art (Selena and Vera)
"I must decline on unbuttoning my blouse any. It is the school uniform and it should be worn properly," she replied. The woman took no offense to the request. But if this picture was to be seen by others, she would rather it not be a complete infraction of the rules. Vera allowed Selena to guide her into a proper stance. Her hand was on her hip while the other remained through her hair. The Head Girl stood tall, arching her back slightly so her chest would thrust outwards some.

From that point, Vera did not say anything. Like a statue, she did not move beyond the faint rise and fall of her chest with each slow breath she took. Selena continued to admire her as she began sketching in pencil first. Hopefully the shy woman was not becoming too distracted and letting it effect her work any. But this seemed like a minor thing to do for a student so Vera was more than happy to oblige.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Selena once she got her pencil on the paper seemed to almost transform into a serious artist, she glanced up at Vera most likely to take in her form still so she could focus as she smiles and draws slowly but also with accuracy in her work, making sure to draw the uniform just right on Vera's form, as a fan of Manga's she loved to draw and even wanted to make her own Manga someday...and this school seemed to have wonderful models for her to practice her drawing on...as she calmly began to work on the unblemished perfect legs of Vera using her pencil in soft strokes to almost add a little shadow to a side of each leg to make it more lifelike like she was trying to capture Vera's shadow in the picture too as she calmly drew the hands in the positions Vera's right hand on her hip just touching the lip of her skirt and also her left hand through her hair as Selena smiles at how her picture was forming already..

Slowly she had the legs finished including the waist, making sure the skirt was put in just right, while putting that hand of Vera's on the right hip ontop of the skirt, as she calmly worked on the midsection and arms making sure to link that hand on her hip to the right shoulder, before she got to work on Vera's chest...her no doubt hardest part besides the hair as she made sure to form the breasts shape and size perfectly making sure the student uniform and the sash for Vera's Head Girl status was on perfectly as Selena nods and draws now the left arm which was in a slightly diagonal L shape as her hand was in her hair before she began to draw the arm making sure to shadow some parts too...before drawing the neck and began working on that face...that beautiful face.

Selena blushed a little at the vision she was making it was rather lifelike if she thought so, as she gently drew the perfect face making sure to get the chin, cheeks, nose...ears and eyes perfectly drawing the lips in a tiny smile, nothing too big just a tiny professional like smile like someone would do in a meeting to show a friendly side, as she drew the hair carefully forming some of Vera's silver hair around the hand in her hair as she calmly drew the hair down only really the parts on Vera's head and shoulders where seen with some parts poking behind her back as she smiles and nods softly finishing up the last strokes on the hair and sighs...

"Okay...you can come down now Miss Matsumoto," She said politely.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Profile YIM

Vera remained perfectly still. She had only the sound of the pencil scratching across paper to keep her company. Selena's flaring aura had calmed down greatly the moment the woman began working. Seems the budding artist had a great deal of discipline when it came to her chosen profession. The Head Girl's posture seemed fine as the woman heard no further directions from the young student. All she could do now was wait in silence till the woman was done sketching her body.

After a period of time, Selena finally called for the Head Girl to step down. The silver haired woman got off the podium and walked over to see the progress so far. Vera smiled softly, pleased with what she saw. "You definitely have talent, Selena," she said softly, "I am sure the end result will be even better. Is there anything else you require or will this be enough for your project?"

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 pm

"Well...all I really have to do is colour this in with the right paint of just some coloured pencils...shouldn't be too much trouble for me to handle," Selena said softly as she looked at Vera with a tiny blush again as she smiles

"Once I iron out the details...this'll be an amazing picture of beauty...only thing I can see being better is the real woman..Miss Matsumoto," She said as she gently closed her sketch book glad to have Vera's picture now in her book and would use it for her project to finish which she had a good long time to handle, as she turns to Vera softly, "Now um...is there anyway I can assist you as repayment for being a wonderful model for my drawings?" She asked softly looking at her with a joyful look on her face.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

Selena seemed happy with the results as well. The student was beaming happily as she looked up at the Head Girl. "There is no need to repay me, Miss Cameron," she answered, "Just do well in your classes and obey the rules on campus. That alone is enough to make my life easier, knowing that there will be one less student I have to watch over."

"If there is nothing else," she continued, "Perhaps I should be on my way then. I am glad to be of service to you and best wishes with your future projects." With the task completed, the Head Girl had no reason to stay and she had her own matters to deal with. She walked past Selena, reaching to grab her books and be on her way.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Selena gulped a little timid again as she put her sketch book back in her satchel for now and looked at Vera going to collect her books as she was crimson red about what she was about to ask.

"Um M-Miss Matsumoto...b-before you go, c-could you maybe grant me one more thing...?" Selena asked no doubt if she was redder she'd pass out as she looked at Vera looking a little sheepish.

"C-could I maybe...come with you to your quarters perhaps...I was hoping to make some new friends in this school...the only friend I have is my roommate Chelsey...and I was hoping maybe we could talk? Maybe over some tea?" Selena asked softly looking at Vera with a little nervous in her eyes.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

Vera picked up her books and looked back at the other woman. The poor girl was like a lost puppy. It was a harmless request though Selena may learn that there can be a price attached to earning her affection. But it would certainly ensure this one does not fall into the wrong crowd and ensure she complies to the rules. That is assuming Selena did not make it a habit of coming to paw at her door. She had no use for a student who could not stand up on her own.

"I have an open door policy, Miss Cameron," she replied, "You may come up to my suite if you wish to talk. Or we can talk on the way there." Vera waited for Selena to be ready before unlocking the door and walking out into the hall. The tower was more towards the center of campus. The Head Girl led the way this time as the two left the building and made their way to the tower. There they would take an elevator up to her floor. She swiped her card and opened the door to her suite, holding it open for Selena before closing it behind them. "It will be a moment before tea is ready," she said as she puts her books away.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Selena smiles still red as she was allowed to come to Vera's quarters, "Thank you Miss Matsumoto...I promise not to be any trouble," She said as she gently gathered her supplies and followed Vera walking with her through the school's hallways towards the tower that was were Vera called home.

"Wow...what a view," Selena said seeing how high up they where from a window as she walked into the office with Vera admiring the view putting her bag down in a proper way and gently took a seat on a cushioned chair looking at Vera while the tea was being made.

"So...maybe you can tell me about your times here at this school...you must be quite a brilliant and loved student to become one of the Head Girls?" Selena asked smiling brightly.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 pm
Profile YIM

One of the benefits of her position was this suite she lived and worked in. The balcony gave a wonderful view of the ocean and beaches and being so high up in the tower gave her some privacy away from the everyday events on the island. "There is not much to say," she replied simply, "I attended class and performed beyond expectations. But popularity had nothing to do with becoming a Head Girl. The Headmasters saw my skills and potential and believed I could be of use to the school. If anything, I am perhaps one of the most hated students because of my position."

There was alot more to her stay than that. But her records had been cleaned when she became a Head Girl. It would do no good if students knew she was once trying to spread the word that monsters exist or that she practiced the occult. Such things caused the school to spread she was a mental case. But now that she was on Shokushu's side now, such mud slinging was not necessary anymore.

"Do you have a preference in tea, Miss Cameron?" she asked, "I was not expecting guests so I have nothing prepared."

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:02 pm

"Do you have any Earl Grey tea?" Selena asked softly having heard how Vera was one of the hated students around due to her position which to Selena wasn't right as she saw Vera just doing her job she had been given as Head Girl.

"Well I understand why some students might dislike you...mostly I guess it cause your obeying the faculty and the Headmaster, which to alot of students is like working with the enemy...I myself am not like that," Selena said softly as she smiles at Vera.

"I see someone just trying to keep the peace...a school without order is just a time bomb waiting to explode....I always was taught to be a polite woman to authority," She said with a smile on her lips.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

As requested, she prepared the tea and brought it out to the table. The Head Girl served her guest first before herself then took her seat across from Selena. She need not be told why the students hate her, especially those who have encountered a monster or three. But she listened to the woman nonetheless out of politeness. "It is good you see the importance of order and to show respect to those above you," she replied, "I trust you will continue behaving during your stay on the island then."

She drank her tea and offered to pour another cup when Selena finished hers. "I trust your stay here on the island has been pleasant," she continued, "As I said, the door is always open if you are having issues or wish to report violations for the sake of the school." The Head Girl patiently waited if the woman had further questions for her. It was somewhat pleasant to have a guest from time to time.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:39 pm

"Thank you so much miss Matsumoto...and I do hope once my portrait of you is finished you would like to see it for a final review," Selena said softly as she drank her tea gently enjoying the warm drink and nods politely giving her cup to Vera for a refill.

"I shall always pay respect to this school...maybe I'll be lucky and become a Head Girl like you someday if I'm lucky," She said she sounded a combo of hopelessness and also excitement...almost like she might like being a head girl despite the slim to none chance that happening.

"Or maybe a prefect but for now I'll focus on my studies in Maths and art and become the best artist and mathematician around," She said smiling more nodding at coming back for more visits as it would seem Vera would now have an almost 'acquaintance' now to talk with like normal people rather than servant girls or delinquents this one seemed polite, well educated in the ways of obeying authority and other things.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

"Luck has nothing to do with it," she said simply, "It all matters about your experience and what you are capable of doing. There is a Head Girl who majors in Art and Theatre I believe so it is possible. But applying for a Prefect position in your Sophomore year may be a more reasonable goal if you wish. In any case, I wish you best in your endeavors."

Of course, this woman's tune may change should become a target for monsters. With such a pure naive personality, monsters may look forward to corrupting the poor girl and turning her into a broken sex slave. Vera would not stop it from happening and would deny their existence. Compared to graduation, this would be a vacation for the woman who would become a slave to either aliens or to a secret government organization. There was nothing to gain from forming friendships as she already knew what the result would be in the end. A lonely existence but Vera was content with it. It was far better than the alternative.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Selena looked at Vera softly, "Miss Matsumoto are you okay? You had a far off look?" She asked seeing Vera thinking about what was probably the poor girls future soon to be corrupted and tainted by the monsters in the school...no doubt she'll be unable to find any comfort since besides her roommate Vera was the only student she knew and the woman would deny any monster appearances...unless Selena could become a Prefect or higher she was doomed to be a sex slave either from Aliens or the secret Government agency.

For now she seemed so innocent and naive...it almost seemed best to enjoy this state of her while it lasted...the girl was at least crushing on Vera or at least was adoring the woman's grace, poise and control over herself.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

"I am fine," she replied with a soft smile. Vera had been a Head Girl for some time now. She knew this was the only way for Earth to survive and not be taken over by alien forces. At least with Shokushu's logs, there would be a list of all who were sacrificed so others could continue to live their lives normally. But Vera cared not either way. This was her job and that was that. This position gave her technology and power that her previous company could never fathom. She preferred this place at the top.

"Do you have any other questions, Miss Cameron?" she asked as she rose to her feet to put away the tea set. With her servants away or released, she was left to do the work on her own again. Not that there was any problem with that. But Vera was a busy woman and she had demerits and paperwork to work on. The Head Girl left for the kitchen only to return shortly after.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next