View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Project of Art (Selena and Vera) 

Post Re: Project of Art (Selena and Vera)
Selena began to almost think tapping her chin as she thought while Vera put the tea set away the pair having finished the tea as she looked at the woman when she returned softly smiling.

"Well sadly I don't have any ideas about what to ask about miss Matsumoto...I was just curious if I could um..." She said blushing an looking at her feet rather adorable like too shy to ask before finally mustering some courage, "If I could maybe...um kiss you before I leave?" She asked with an eep at what she just said blushing more.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

"Hmm..." she pondered, teasing the woman a bit, "It would not be appropriate. You have only just met me and do not know much beyond that I am your superior." It was true. The two did not know each other. Vera had images to keep as a Head Girl. The last thing she wanted was to make it seem easy to earn her affection. No, it would take more than just obeying the rules to earn a kiss. It would require going beyond the requirements of a student.

"But," she continued, lifting Selena's chin with a finger and then stroking her heated cheek, "If you become a very... very good girl. Perhaps I will allow you to sketch another portrait of me in different attire. You want to be a good girl don't you, Miss Cameron?" While it was cute that this woman had a deep crush on the Head Girl, it was time to show that reaching for the sun can cause one to get burned. If Selena wanted to earn more than just a conversation, she would have to put that loyalty and purity to the test.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Selena blushes in embarrassment for what she had said but knew Vera was right in turning her down, they only just met before she felt Vera's hand on her chin making her look into her eyes blushing faintly as she looked at her.

"Y-yes thank you Miss Matsumoto...I'll be a very good girl...promise," She squeaked out looking at her with a bigger blush on her cheeks at what kind of outfit Vera would wear for her next portrait of the beautiful Head Girl, looking at her eyes with her big innocent Green ones.

"A-anything else Miss Matsumoto?" She asked softly looking at her still with adoration in her eyes.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:23 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmm... Lets play a little game, Miss Cameron. Play well enough, perhaps I will grant one of your wishes," she cooed softly, her prey staring longingly up at the Head Girl. "The rules are simple, I am going to state a fact about you. If I am correct, you will shed an article of clothing. If I am wrong three times, I will do anything you ask of me. If you run out of clothes, you will do something special for me. This is not required of you as a student, Miss Cameron. You may refuse to play and leave with no reprucussions. This is about becoming more than a good student but a good girl as well. You want to become a good girl don't you?"

Selena had reached for more far too much. Now it was time for Vera to have her fun. She would manipulate this woman and see just how innocent the naive girl really was. But the girl was a nice one and she would give the woman the opportunity to back away. It would not harm her in any way even if she freaks out and tries to tell others what had happened here. In the end it was become toyed with here or have a few more days or weeks of purity before the monsters catch her scent.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Selena blushed as she was told this little 'game' she could be playing with Vera, if Vera got right anything about herself she would have to strip clothing if Vera got wrong three times, then Selena could have her do anything she wanted...that nearly made the girl pass out...she could maybe play this and get to know Vera more...not knowing she had walked almost willingly into the Head Girls trap games...and would have to pay the price.

"Um a-alright...it sounds fun..miss Matsumoto," She said softly before looking at Vera softly wondering if the girl would start now that she had agreed.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

She smiled faintly at the timid answer. It was obvious the game made the woman nervous rather than excited. But the thought of having the woman of her dreams obey one wish was enticing bait. "Very well," she whispered softly, "The first fact about you is... That you have a deep crush on me. Your cheeks blush deeply when you watch me and every time you make a request you hope to get closer to me." That was an easy one so she knew Selena would have no choice but to remove an article of clothing.

Vera would wait until she finished taking it off before continuing. "The second fact is that you did not accept this game because you think it is fun. You only hope that accepting to play pleases me and allows you to stay near me..." This one was a bit further of a reach but not completely off the wall. Selena was naive and did not know how to handle the feelings she had for Vera. Just like a school girl crush, some would do anything in hopes it would please the target of their love.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 am

Selena blushed listening to Vera say two facts which sadly where true...she had a crush on Vera and also she accepted the game so she could please Vera and also to get a chance at having her crush even for just a little bit...with two right answers she removed her shoes and socks as Vera's prizes for those two right ones, leaving her legs bare except her skirt and panties underneath she didn't have much else in clothing besides her uniform, and undergarments.

"C-correct on both Miss Matsumoto.." She whispered wondering how much this woman knew of her though being a Head Girl required knowledge on every girl...though Selena was a new girl and just fresh into the system not much real important stuff.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 am
Profile YIM

The shy student started with the least threatening garments first. But with two right answers right off the bat, all that was left were the main articles of clothing. "You are now very nervous, wondering how much more I know about you from this short meeting." She said calmly, lifting the woman's chin once more. "With how you blush at the mere thought of being close, you were hoping that I would be your first kiss." Vera made the two statements back to back. She spoke confidently as if she could read Selena like an open book. She then added one other statement that was easy enough for anyone to see. "You are a virgin."

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 am

Selena blushed atomic red as she felt that soft hand on her chin looking at Vera with almost half closed eyes almost cooing softly in delight before remembering the game and blushes more, "R-right in all three M-miss Matsumoto." She said as she gently began unbuttoning her school uniform removing the top she had on as well as the skirt and any undershirt she had under her uniform leaving the blushing girl in only her bra and panties...both white and lace like and rather high grade stuff as she kept looking into Vera's eyes...two more right answers would make her lose...but what else could Vera know about her...

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 am
Profile YIM

The girl looked so helpless. But the aura continued to remain steady as a flame of desire for the Head Girl. "Only two more facts to go," she purred, "You must be wondering what the special thing I will have you do is. What could I have planned for you once I have you completely naked. Remember, I have an open door policy. Anyone at any moment could walk in and see you like this. But, it is always so hard to find out the final fact." Vera was teasing the poor woman, waiting to see if the woman truly thought about the special thing that was to be Vera reward.

"Does not mean we cannot talk while I think of something," she continued, "What do you think of the game so far? What do you think of me? I have you standing here practically nude and we only just met. A kiss seems like such a small thing now that so much more is out on the table hmm? Were you always into women or did coming here change your mind." She smirked slyly, continuing the casual conversation as the woman stood there in her undergarments or less.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 am

Selena blushed scarlet about to answer before stopping herself and slowly a tiny smile appeared on those lips, "Miss Matsumoto if I told you that would be cheating and that's not fair in any game...you have to find out yourself I can't tell you what I think you have to guess what I think," She said as she smiles playfully but was still atomic red she was understanding the game if she told Vera anything she could use that to get the last two right answers she needed.

Selena took a nearby seat being calm for now despite her blushing face wondering what to do for now and also how Vera would react to her counter to her attempt of finding out more.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:25 am
Profile YIM

"Incorrect," she replied simply, using her hand to turn her back around and keep her standing, "I stated the rules ahead of time. There is no rule stating I cannot use a fact to learn about others. Just as there is no rule stating that you must strip if you say a fact that is false. So do you wish to make up rules and remove an article of clothing or do you wish to answer if I was correct or not?" Her attempt at resisting would reveal a fact she could not use at least. But she did find it annoying that the woman would try to change the rules after they have been stated and the game has begun

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:46 am

Selena pouts crossing her arms cutely not finding this fair but decided to relent and answer those past questions.

"This game is...strange, but you are still the most beautiful woman I know Miss Matsumoto," She said calmly crossing her arms over her bra covered chest.

"And...I always thought a woman's touch was better, more softer and gently than any man could ever," She said looking at Vera with a tiny blush trying to now talk with Vera casually hoping Vera didn't use those answers to get her to lose.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 am
Profile YIM

"Strange is your only answer?" she giggled softly, "Then I suppose it is safe to continue with the game if you are fine with it. Hmm... I could say your wish if you win this game is to gain the kiss. But I think you have thought of something better. Ever since you found me, you wanted to see more. You wanted to see the woman behind the uniform. Your wish is something that will last you for the rest of your life. You will order me to pose for another portrait but you will choose the attire or lack there of. This will not be for your project but something more personal, something you could have that no other woman have."

It was doubtful Vera would be that accurate. But with Selena it was a possible wish. Not only that but it was an enticing wish. Even if Vera was wrong, would Selena say no to it? It was certainly a once in a lifetime opportunity. A more troublesome student may even use such a portrait against for what little effect it might have. Vera waited patiently for woman's response to her fact.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Selena blushes, "Now that you said it...it is enticing..." Selena said thinking of Vera naked maybe also imagining no doubt possibly sensual times with the naked Head Girl in her head, and if Vera was still looking at Selena's aura would see a tiny bit of Pink now, "I'll admit it is tempting...but I don't want that to be my reward for winning this...all I want is what I asked for, a simple kiss that is all...would I like to have more of you, yes, but in a way that one was wrong, cause I only want a kiss IF I win this," She said crossing her arms.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:08 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next