View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Bending Wills (Marianna) 

Post Re: Bending Wills (Marianna)
"Uhhnnnn... That's a good girl..." she moaned softly, stroking the woman's hair, "But do not hold so tightly. I am not your belonging. Your only concern is my pleasure. Taste my happiness for your progress so far. Vera could feel Marianna's tongue dragging along her inner thigh all the way up to her wet netherlips. The taste of water and nectar would reach her precious pet as she continued to do all that was possible to pleasure her owner. The Head Girl leaned back slightly, letting her eyes close as she enjoyed the feel of the water running down her body and the tongue deep inside her. Her insides were tensing up, contracting around the tongue as it wiggled inside her. Her breathing becoming short, Vera was slowly approaching her own climax.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Marianna smiled and just gently held onto Vera's backside mostly to keep herself attached to that wonderful pussy as she almost attached her lips to the pussy as her tongue delved into the depths as best she could licking inside her while her fingers just held the butt of Vera softly in the grip, as she giggles and calmly began to move her hands upward stroking the back of Vera as she licked and sucked on the clit and pussy of Vera perfectly.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

Her moans grew louder and more heated. Her hips rolled up against Marianna's face and lips, grinding up against her pet as she continued to work. The tongue too long slow licks over her insides, sending a wonderful tingling up and down her spine. Gasping softly, she felt her body tensing more and more. It was only a few moments longer before Vera arched her body and allowed herself the release her body craved. "Nnnghh... Yesss..." she moaned, her hot juices gushing over Marianna's lips and tongue as her insides twitched violently. Both receiving what they wanted, their shower was just about over.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Marianna slurped up all the juices but some dribbled down her face and Vera's legs as she smiles before pulling out her tongue slowly and kissed the clit of Vera's while slowly licking the pussy on the outside now, while smiling as her hands rested on the waist of Vera holding her mistress with a smile on her lips.

"Did I do good mistress? Did I pleasure you well?" She asked softly looking at Vera for at least some recognition from the Head Girl about her work on pleasuring as she looked at Vera with joyful eyes.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 pm
Profile YIM

The silver haired woman enjoyed the warm afterglow she was experiencing. Smiling down at the woman, she stroked Marianna's head. "Yes," she answered, "You did very well. Now finish cleaning up. I still need to give you further orders before returning you to your room." As she understood, this woman had a roommate who she already had a file for. The last thing she needed was having that foolish witch getting anymore rebellious theories in her head.

Vera finished washing up and stepped out of the shower. She allowed Marianna to carefully dry and brush her long silver hair. The Head Girl would slip on her nightgown while leaving her pet in the nude. She left the bathroom and headed to the door, waiting for her pet to finish drying off and following her. It was time to add further orders to her little toy.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Marianna nodded as she calmly using some cleaning supplies in the shower washed herself and Vera clean making sure nothing remained of there sensual fun besides the pairs afterglow, as she calmly turned off the shower and walked to Vera who was in her nightgown and sitting on a chair and calmly brushed and dried the hair slowly and carefully making sure to massage and caress those silver locks as she smiles and finally has Vera perfectly combed and dried hair as she lets her Mistress leave so she can dry off too and get more of the water out of her hair giving it as best of a brushing she could, and after being mostly happy with it went after Vera naked still as she walked into the main room.

"Anything else I can help with Mistress?" She asked with a big smile on her lips all loyal and loving to Vera, as she stood at attention even while naked, still glowing faintly with aftersex.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmm... I am content for now," she replied, "But you should not keep your roommate wondering where you have been. You will not tell her or anyone that you have been here. Continue being loyal to me and this school and you shall continue being a good student and my good little slave." Vera cupped a breast in her hand, gneading it softly as she whispered into her ear. "I will call you more often now so that you may teach me more about hypnotism. If I have no guinea pig, I am sure you will volunteer to be my plaything."

Once she got a response from Marianna, it was time to give her final orders for the night. "Now, 'it is time for you to go to sleep,'" she said the phrase that would bring the woman into a trance, "You will not be conciously aware of my next orders. As a reward for being a such a good girl and being oh so obedient, you will have this boon. When you sleep, you will dream of me enslaving you over and over again. Relive the wonderful moments of being hypnotized infront of the mirror and being fucked by your mistress. When you shower alone, you will feel your mistress's fingers enter you and stroke your most intimate of places. Continue being a good student and these rewards will keep happening over and over again."

She lets the orders sink into the woman's helpless mind. Just some experiments for further down the rode. "Now wake up," she ordered, "You have done well. I trust you understand your role here in this school. Do be sure to have a fresh uniform prepared for tomorrow before going to bed. Sweet dreams, Marianna."

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 am

Marianna cooes into the play on her breast and being told she would teach her more nodded, "Yes Mistress, but just incase maybe next time you can bring a jewel of somekind, a shiny focal point for your light magic makes the effects much stronger," Marianna said as she smiles and strokes the hand on her breast holding her Mistresses hand before smiling.

Marianna then fell into the trance as her body and mind listened to the orders that she would be a good girl and would get dreams of being enslaved by Vera and also daydreams of being played with in the shower and shivered in joy at this before she finally woke up from the trance.

Marianna smiles and holds the hand Vera had on her a moment ago and kissed it softly, "Thank you Mistress.." She said softly retrieving her clothing and putting them on for now and walked out of the suite to head to her dorm.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5