View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Potential for Growth. (Vera) 

Post Re: Potential for Growth. (Vera)
Yoko was a bit thrown off when she was told she could eat with the head girl. She wasn't expecting that the woman would allow Yoko to eat with her. Yoko would slip back into the kitchen, grabbing another plate, and dinning utensils. "I think it has. I'm not sure but something still seems off." Sitting down Yoko would look down at the plate full of food, as if she was in some sort of deep thought. "This seems to come very natural to me, though I can probably be a bit more efficient in cleaning your dorm. With how clean you are mistress, it shouldn't have taken me this long to clean as much as I have." Yoko would take a few bits of the food on her plate, before she continued her thoughts. "I could probably use my time better and more efficiently, though I still don't know how I see myself." The young student would look over at where Vera was sitting, and noticed something. The fork in her hand would suddenly fall onto her plate. "Ah I'm sorry mistress. I forgot to ask what you wanted to drink." It was obvious Yoko had noticed the empty glass that was with the rest of Vera's dinner setting.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:22 am

The student seemed shock that the Head Girl would allow something so simple. Yes, this woman was training to serve others but she would not do something as harsh as make her eat off the floor. Such things would be reserved as forms of punishment. This being Yoko's first day, she could forgive some minor mistakes. The young student spoke of being more efficient. A rather broad thing to improve on but it would be an acceptable answer for now. The woman was quick to realize she never prepared Vera anything to drink and made no attempts to hide her mistake. "You noticed and are willing to correct the matter so I shall forgive you," the Head Girl replied, "Tea or water is fine. If you are done eating, you may begin washing dishes and prepare a shower. Perhaps I will let you join me if you continue to perform well enough."

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 am

"Yes, mistress." It was a simple answer, but for a servant simple wasn't a bad thing. Yoko would take her plate and utensils into the kitchen, before coming back with a glass of water. There wasn't enough time to make tea, as there were other task to accomplish. She would slip into the bathroom turning the shower on, before going into the head girls room and fetching some clothing for Vera to wear after her shower. These were placed in the bathroom away from the shower, but close enough for the head girl to reach. A towel was placed on top of the clothes to keep them dry, and so the head girl had something to dry herself off with. Yoko would check and adjust the water in the shower, before kneeling to the side of her mistress. Once she was acknowledged by the woman. She would inform her mistress that her shower was ready. The young servant would then proceed to clean the dinning area, and dishes once her mistress departed for the shower.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Vera continued with her meal now that she had something to wash it down with. The new servant quickly got to work on the other tasks, preparing the shower and setting some clothes out to wear afterwards. Once the Head Girl finished eating, she would get up while leaving behind the glass and dishes that were used. Looking over at the kitchen, Yoko was already working on cleaning what all was used as she should. "When you are done, you may join me," Vera stated simply before heading into the bathroom. She slipped out of her uniform and checked the water before stepping inside. The Head Girl took a few moments to adjust to the water's warmth as it soaked down her long silver hair. Once satisfied, she would begin washing her lovely curves while Yoko finished her work.

Mon May 21, 2012 5:12 pm

A simple "yes, mistress." would leave her lips, as she moved to clear the table. She wasn't working at a specific pace, but rather more or less wanted to do the job correctly. Yoko would take the time to inspect each piece of silverware, glass and dish for any flaws. When she was done, the young servant looked around the kitchen, and living room to see if anything needed to be done. Not noticing anything that needed to be adjusted, or cleaned she would move to join her mistress.

Her mistress would probably hear the door open to the bathroom. Entering into the room, Yoko was hit by the moderate build up of heat, and steam that was all ready in the room. Turning around she would gently close the door. The word join was a very loose term in this circumstance. Had she been just told to join her mistress in the bathroom, or was she supposed to join her mistress in the shower. Unsure of what she should do, Yoko's form would kneel in the instructed manner, with her eyes staring down at the floor, outside the shower.

Sun May 27, 2012 6:41 pm

The shadow of Yoko could be seen beyond the shower, kneeling as if waiting for further guidance. For a few moments, Vera would ignore the presence and continue washing her body before finally speaking up. "Well?" she called, "Are you going to join me and wash my back or just sit there? I already told you I am not fond of repeating myself and my orders were more than clear. I have no use for you lurking just outside." The shower water soaked down her long head of hair, washing the suds out along with the suds on the smooth curves of her body. The Head Girl hopes she will not have to control this woman like one would a robot. That would just put more work on herself than necessary, defeating the purpose in taking this slave in the first place.

Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm

No, reply came from Yoko, instead she only picked herself up with the rustling of clothing being heard. It had only been a few seconds before a pile of clothes had formed, and she was standing there naked. Using her foot she would push the pile to the side, so no one would trip over it as they exited the room. Climbing into the shower she was surprised at how large it really was from the inside. It was spacious enough to fit two people possibly even three, which from the outside you think two people would be a bit cramped inside of it. Moving about the shower she would grab a washcloth and soap, beginning to get a good lather on the washcloth. "Mistress can you please turn around." The tone in Yoko's voice was meek with a bit of embarrassment in it. Granted she had taken showers in the gym locker room after gym class, but those had been by herself and not together with another student. Once Vera had turned around, Yoko would begin to scrub the head girl's back. Yoko didn't want to apply to much pressure, and was cautious on how hard she scrubbed her mistress back. When she was finished, Yoko would back away allowing Vera to rinse the suds off of her back.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Vera was more than willing to take advantage of all the perks of her position. Having to deal with the staff and monsters on the island, being able to use students how she pleased was a small price to pay. Of course she was careful of when and how she did such things. Enough rumors float around the school, she need not add any more to the local gossip. Yoko wanted to keep this quiet, her little secret urges she needed to satisfy.

The timid girl finally joined the Head Girl in the shower. She showed her back to the woman and allowed herself to be tended to in the shower. The student was a bit slow but this was something entirely new to her, cleaning another woman. Feeling Yoko draw away, she turned to allow the water to wash away the soapy suds from her fair skin. Vera grabbed a rag and proceeded to clean the rest of her body. She allowed the servant to watch as the woman's hands ran over her lucious bosom and smooth curves. She washed her long legs, taking her time for each one before finally looking back at the staring woman.

"Your back," she ordered simply, rag in hand. Vera would wash her pet's back, feeling every muscle and curve of her new toy. She would not stop just at the back. The woman's hands would caress the young woman's ass and slide forward and upwards over her smooth stomach. "Does this satisfy your urges, Yoko?" she whispered softly into her ear, "Do you like to be owned, used by another?" The soapy rag rubbed over a breast, squeezing firmly with each slow stroke.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:39 pm

For some reason she couldn't look away from Vera. Her grey colored orbs following her mistress hand, as is the young servant was mesmerized by it. Those eye taken in everything of her mistress form, from her smooth stomach, slender waist and even the head girls luscious and well matured chest. Yoko was snapped out from her trance, as she was told to turn around. She didn't hesitate for fear of angering the head girl, something she wanted to avoid entirely. Yoko could feel the head girls hands work the soapy rag, as it ran across her back. It didn't feel to rough, or gentle but more of a caress like quality to it.

Yoko was a bit surprised when she felt Vera's hand caressing her ass. For some reason Yoko was feeling aroused, as the head girls hand guided the rag over her stomach. Her mistress voice suddenly was whispering in her ear. It was a tone of voice that seemed to promise much more then what it meant. That question from dinner had come up again, but this time it was different. Everything seemed to fit into place now, nothing seemed to be wrong with this picture in her head. Instead everything seemed to be very correct, as a firm squeeze of her breast brought a soft gasp from Yoko's lips. "Yes," a simple word that conveyed so much in this instance. In a way Yoko had all ways wanted this, some sort of human contact where she was of some use.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:01 am

"Mmm..." She continue to squeeze and mold Yoko's breast with the soapy rag. Her other hand slide down the woman's body. Fingertips traced around her navel before venturing lower until her fingers began to stroke over her hooded pearl. "I suppose I will finish cleaning you first before you do the same to me," she whispered. Two fingers slid over the student's netherlips, stroking up and down along the entrance. Her thumb continued to goad the clit out from hiding, rubbing up and down and in slow circles.

"We have to make sure you are nice and clean," she cooed softly. Two fingers curled inwards, pushing into Yoko's folds. The Head Girl moved slowly but never stopped until her fingers were all the way inside the young woman's sex. She curled her fingers further, fingertips grazing Yoko's inner walls and dragging backwards as Vera pulled her fingers the way out. Vera would measure the woman's reaction as her fingers reentered and repeated the process, searching for her pet's little pleasure spots. Any gasp or sudden halting or breath would cause the fingers to linger there in slow circles before moving onward to find a new spot. All the while, her thumb continued to torment and awaken the swelling bundle of nerves.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 am

It became apparent that Vera knew what she was doing. The simple caress of the woman's fingers moving down her flat abdomen, and lingering around her navel sent shivers through her body. She wasn't half sure why she wasn't stopping the head girl, was it because the woman doing this to her was her mistress. As vera began to rub her fingers against her pets hooded pearl. Yoko's breathes would become shallower, as her peaks began to stiffen. A low moan would come from Yoko's mouth, as the head girls fingers slowly entered into her sex. It didn't take long from insertion for Yoko's pearl to come out from the assault of the head girls thumb. Every time a pleasure spot was hit Yoko's breathing would stop, only for her to gasp for breath as her mistress moved off the spot. Yoko's inner walls would wrap around tightly around the invading digits, as her body trembled and shiver from her mistress touch.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:19 pm

She continued stroking the woman. It was so easy to manipulate someone who does not resist. But that was not to say Vera was not going to have her fun. This servant was willing but she would not be satisfied until she was broken down a bit more. Her thumb continued to flick and drag over the now swollen bud. Her fingers zeroed in on the woman's g-spot, stroking rapidly over and around the hardening nerves. She pinched and twisted a nipple to add some pain to the mix and keep the woman nice and aware of what was happening to her body. The stroking would go faster and faster, churning the student's juices to a froth. But whenever the pleasure and tension spiked in her slave, Vera would slow down and ensure her precious pet did not reach climax. Over and over, Yoko would reach the very edge only to not achieve bliss. The Head Girl would continue to this over and over again until she got the response she wanted from the young woman.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

It was all most like Vera was some sort of puppet master that knew which one of Yoko's strings to pull. It felt like she would climax just from the way the head girl was touching her body, but that moment never occurred. It was all most like Vera could sense when she was going to climax, but then pulled away just before that moment. That was impossible though wasn't it ? She hated this feeling though of being in a seemingly endless cycle. To Yoko it was like her mistress was punishing her for something. Why was her mistress placing her in this endless loop of pleasure ? Each cycle made her want to climax more then the last. "M...mistress please let me cum ?" She would plead to her mistress knowing she was at the woman's complete mercy.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Vera smirked slyly as the young woman began to beg. It always sent such wonderful thrills through her body when she reduced a student to this state. This one was rather willing but inexperienced. She wanted to be a servant, a slave? The Head Girl would show just what it means to be those things. "Well," she purred in her ear, "Since you asked so nicely. But will you do for this act of kindness, hmm?" The stroking was so maddeningly slow now. Would she ever reach bliss or would her insides complete melt before then?

The Head Girl was unconcerned with what answer Yoko came up with. As long as the woman cried out something amongst her pleas would be satisfactory. Only then would her fingers suddenly speed up. Every thrust, every stroke seemed to strike perfectly against the young woman's g-spot. Nail of her thumb flicked and lightly scratched the woman's clitoris before rubbing the discomfort away. Vera would not hold the woman up, letting the student rest against her body until those legs could hold her up no longer. She skillfully pounded away at Yoko's most tender of places, rending her will and psyche into a soul searing conclusion.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Her body was melting, at least that's what Yoko felt when her mistress fingers became a slow stroke. It felt like if she didn't reach some sort of conclusion soon she would be driven off the deep end mentally. Her attention focused on her mistress soft words, as they were spoken into to her ear. "I'll do anything mistress wants. Just please let me cum mistress ?" The answer was apparently satisfactory for her mistress, as the woman's fingers suddenly speed up. It didn't take long for Yoko's body to tense, as her walls tightened against the head girls fingers. Her juices would flow like a river, as her legs felt like spaghetti.

Her legs would give way causing her to fall onto her rear. Her legs folded to either side of her, as her hands were placed flat on wet tile surface. Her body was still trembling from the after shock of her climax, as her heavy breathing was still trying to be brought under control. Her half lidded eyes could only stare at the tile floor under her. "Thank you mistress." A simple phrase spoken between pants, as she sat there recovering and waiting for her mistress next command.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next