View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 An Issue of Trust (Marianna) 

Post An Issue of Trust (Marianna)
Since regaining her will and agreeing to train the hypnotist that enslaved her before, the next several months were stressful to say the least for the dark witch. She remained distant from Marianna despite being roommates. Kanoe refused any attempts of casual conversation or to get anywhere close to the other woman. The only exceptions was during their lessons. She helped teach the mystic more about the basics of magic but even that had a distant feel to it. After what she had been through and how dangerous her roommate was, it was obvious Kanoe had no reason to trust the woman.

Despite making this agreement just to avoid giving further reasons to Marianna to hypnotize her again, Kanoe was always on edge. It was as if she were living with one of the monsters that raped her before. The dangerous part was not even being hypnotized again but not being aware it even happened. She found herself questioning herself, ensuring this was her own decision for what little good it did her. When she slept, it was restless at best. She slept in her own bed, her body tensing if she even thought she heard Marianna stirring on her side of the room. But eventually, sleep would take her and she would feel herself relaxing. Little did she know that as she slept a soft pulsing light was swinging back and forth over her half lidden eyes. Laying in bed as her conciousness slept, her subconcious was absorbing more and more of the soothing blue light ensuring she remained in a deep slumber.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Post Re: An Issue of Trust (Marianna)
Marianna knew things where tense and was glad for when Kanoe was really sleeping she was out like a light, she gently swayed her glowing softly in blue light necklace, as it absorbed into the subconscious of Kanoe slowly trickling inside making sure the girl was deep in sleep as Marianna smiles and gently leans down and smiles.

"Relax and slumber, do not stress..do not worry," A soft angelic voice whispered into her subconscious as Marianna smiled and softly looked over Kanoe's body while keeping this up the jewel transferring those words again and again into Kanoe's mind as she gently leaned a hand down and gently stroked Kanoe's cheek just to see if the spell kept her from reacting to the touching...

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 pm
Profile YIM

The witch stirred at first as if about to wake but the blue light was right over her eyes, feeding her the hypnotic pulses and messages directly into her mind. A weak sigh left Kanoe's lips as her breathing grew long and deep once more. Fast asleep, her half lidden eyes continued to gaze directly into the lights. There seemed to be no signs she noticed anything and was once more in a deep slumber, unaware that the hypnotist was once more playing her games again.

~Relax and slumber, do not stress, do not worry...~

The words repeated over and over in her mind. Her body visibly relaxed, the worries of the past several weeks melted away. Kanoe was helpless to resist the commands as her conciousness remained asleep, leaving her subconcious open to suggestion. A warm hand rested on the witch's cheek but she could do nothing but sleep. She was once more in a deep slumber and trance, trapped once more in Marianna's power.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Marianna smiles as she heard that sigh and lack of response from Kanoe as she gently stroked the witches cheek softly doing nothing but stroking her cheek while chanting a new line to the subconscious voice that Kanoe heard.

"You wish to be loved don't you...to feel someone's touch, to feel them give you affection...it's so wonderful isn't it?" She whispered smiling as she had plans tomorrow for her teacher as she got the little part sorted for tomorrow licking her lips in desire at her plan as she was worming her way back into Kanoe's mind and will.

"You'll always want to be touched, sensually or otherwise, you'll want it so badly...it'll feel soo good when you get relief," She teases and gently moves a hand down and strokes across one of Kanoe's breasts despite the clothing in the way using the aura to make sure she stays asleep.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 pm
Profile YIM

For several moments, Kanoe layed there with her eyes gazing into the pulsing glow of the necklace. The hypnotist began asking questions but they were worded like commands. Instead of hearing 'You wish to be loved, don't you?' she heard 'You wish to be loved. Don't you?'. The command along with the answer to the question flowed into her subconcious. "I wish to be loved..." Kanoe echoed, her voice soft and faint due to being asleep. "To feel someone's touch, to feel them give me affection.. it is wonderful..." The dark witch was in a deep trance, helpless to resist any and all commands Marianna gave her. The question was, would she be able to break free of the spell or will more careful precautions be taken?

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Marianna smiles and calmly began another commands wanting to test the waters of this trance, and gently whispered while the jewel kept it's glow into Kanoe's tranced mind through her barely open eyes.

"You wish to be kissed, to feel a woman's lips mesh with yours for only a moment of passion, you want someone to kiss you and show you love that you can devote yourself too..then one hour afterwards you shall wake up...feeling like you had a beautiful and romantic dream," Marianna whispered as she leaned closer to Kanoe as she had her fun for the night.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm
Profile YIM

"I want to be kissed..." she continued to repeat the commands she was given, "F-Feel their lips against mine in passion. I want someone to kiss me and love me. I want to devote myself to her. I will wake in an hour after having a romantic dream..." Kanoe's breathing grew deeper, soft moans escaping her lips with each exhale. She faded into a dream of kissing her lovers and partners she had in the past. Her body stirred a bit under the sheets. A hand slid up her body, cupping a heavy breast and stroking it firmly as she continued to softly moan. Unable to resist, she would dream like this for an hour and remember the dream she had but nothing else.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Soon the dream changed constantly with her being with multiple of her past lovers...many of them giving her kisses or more sexual things to tease her for the hour...but after 40 minutes of this constantly...something changed she found herself seated on a chair in her dream as a shadow figure of a woman approached but all that was seen was beautiful lips and a die hard figure as she approached Kanoe.

The figure smiled and gently placed her hands on Kanoe's shoulders and stood infront of her and smiled, "I am your inner most desired woman...the one you want to love...until you understand her...you shall not see my form...but only feel this," She said before the figure kissed Kanoe on the lips perfectly the lips tingling the witches body.

At the same time the real Marianna giggles and gently leans in to kiss Kanoe's real lips but only for a few moments before taking her necklace and left the room quietly letting Kanoe dream...dream of making out with her unknown perfect woman...

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe was groaning as her body arched gently. The dreams felt so real as her subconcious was forcing her mind to experience it to the fullest. She found herself in Claire's arms, kissing her lover passionately as they stripped off eachother's clothes and fell upon the soft sheets of their bed. The witch's real hand squeezed her breast, rubbing it more and causing her night gown to slip from her shoulder and reveal her ivory skin before the pulsing blue light. The witch then found herself writhing in pleasure with her apprentice, Pia. The sex mage touched her in ways she never thought she could be touched, heating her body and arousing her to a feverish peak. Heels drag along the soft mattress of her bed as she continued to experience dream after dream.

Then she found herself sitting in a chair with a dark figure approaching her. She could not make anything out but the woman's figure seemed perfect in every way. Kanoe looked up at the darkness as the woman put her hands on her shoulders. "My... desired woman?" The witch was confused but before she could ask further, their lips met. Her entire body felt a rush of tingling warmth that made her gasp in shock. The real witch moaned into Marianna's kiss, thighs rubbing together as continued to experience this stranger in her dream.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Marianna smirks as she headed to her bedroom and calmly laid down waiting for the moment knowing she had about 20 minutes to wait giggling as her plan was working perfectly.

In the dream of Kanoe, the woman was still kissing the witches lips, stroking her breasts gently while rubbing a hand against her covered pussy smirking, "Hmm that's it, i'm the woman you desire...the one that your mind and heart hasn't realised is your lover...someone you wish to give everything too," The Woman whispered as she kissed Kanoe in the dream making it feel so real, even after the hypnotist finally left Kanoe to dream for the next 20 minutes of making out and fondling with her dream woman.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

"Nngh.." Kanoe groaned as her sensitive breasts were stroked by the strange being. "But... I... Uhhnnnn... Please.. What... What are you doing to... Ahhhnnnnn!" The witch realized she was in the nude, the strange woman's bare touch making direct contact with her already tingling body. Her questions were cut off when the woman's hand began sliding along her netherlips. It was like pure electricity was shooting straight into her core. Kanoe's real body began to twitch her hips, an orgasm building just as it did the same in her dream. Juices flowed freely onto the dark woman's fingers as they kept playing with her body. The witch was obviously frightened of this unknown woman toying with her body. She tried to push her away but no matter how hard or how far she pushed out her arms, those hands and lips kept making contact with her body. Toes curled as the witch began to whimper in defeat, her insides were becoming putty in the woman's hand as her eyes began to flutter and roll back in her head. Then those magic fingers suddenly curled right into her juicy depths...

"Ahhhhhhnnnnn!" Kanoe's real body arched as hot juices soaked her panties and dribble down her shivering thighs. The witch sat up from her bed, panting softly as sweat glistened her pale features. A breast was hanging out from her nightgown as she panted softly, feeling her lovely fluids soak her undergarment. Her cheeks were flushed as she wrapped her arms around herself. What just happened?

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Marianna hearing that noise smirked and almost in fake frantic movement got out of her bedroom and knocked on the door to Kanoe's bedroom door.

"Hey are you alright in there? I heard a noise?" Marianna asked with kindness in her voice as she waited for a response, not wanting to barge into Kanoe's room and ruin any plans for now as she waited for a response.

"I got worried about you when you started to make that noise like a monster had made you orgasm?" She added trying to hear anything from her.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 pm
Profile YIM

Looking around the room, she seemed to be alone. It was just a dream? But it felt so real. Her body was tingling in an afterglow, forcing her body to relax as she took slow deep breaths to calm herself. The witch jumped slightly on hearing Marianna. The woman kept out of sight, not wanting to intrude apparently. How the woman could assume an orgasm was caused by a monster or otherwise seemed odd to her but she figured the woman was just assuming the worst. The witch could hardly blame her.

"Its fine," she replied, pushing her breast back into her gown, "Was just... dreaming." Her panties soaked in her nectar, the witch could hardly go back to bed like this. Looking over at the clock, she sighed. She still had hours before she needed to wake back up. The witch slipped off the soiled undergarment and tossed it aside before laying back on her bed. Her heart was still beating hard as her pulse throbbed within her erect nipples. It was not the first time she ever experienced a dream vivid enough to make a reaction but even that felt almost too real. But she had trouble remembering what exactly happened. She remembered pleasure and a strange figure. Was a monster toying with her head again? She really hoped that was not the case.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"Alright...just give me a shout if you ever need help," Marianna said softly with a smirk on her lips before she headed to her bedroom and grins, the dreams had begun, she would need to return every night to check the effects where still going, but for now she could sleep and enjoy the sleep, before morning came along and she could get to work on her daytime fun.

Back with Kanoe, while the dream was no longer hot and steamy she would see the shadowy figure of that woman in her dreams whispering erotic soft words, but doing nothing to her dream self, just making sure the witch knew she had an unknown lover somewhere waiting for her....

Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe said nothing to Marianna's offer. She did not want to show any further weakness to the hypnotist. She would deal with this herself. Still, her body ached with need. A hand returned to her breast, squeezing as she began to softly massage herself. She stiffled her moans so she did not alert her roommate as she played with herself. The suggestions echoed inside her subconcious. The witch wanted to be touched, she needed relief. After such a heated dream, she could not resist her lustful desires.

Her nightgown was soon discarded off the side of the bed. Kanoe pinched a nipple, rolling it around between her fingers as her other hand slipped between her thighs. This was just to help her relieve herself and help her sleep, she told herself. Her fingers curled inside her still moist passage. "Uhhnnn..." Heels dragged along the sheets as she wasted no time pumping into her twitching passage. Kanoe's mouth hung open in a silent cry as she felt juices squirt all over her fingers. It felt so very good to have relief, feeling the warm afterglow crash over her senses.

The rest of her night was spent in slumber. She did not remember anything about dreaming anything further. But she could not seem to get the strange figure of a woman out of her head. Kanoe would wake up in the morning, slipping back on her gown before stepping out and heading straight for the shower to clean up. Perhaps it has been too long since she been with someone. She may have to pay Pia a visit at the library to help relieve her of this tension.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next