View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Prospective Allies ? (For Vespira) 

Post Prospective Allies ? (For Vespira)
Fenricks set down his shuttle on a remote part of Shokushu island. He was taking a short break from his latest job,and Sselstria was currently on board his vessel taking care of the bridge.
He had heard that many slavers like to scout out prospective captives here, and he was hoping that he would at least get some data to bring back.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Prospective Allies ? (For Vespira)
It was Vespira's final days on the island after spending almost a week studying what the resort had to offer her. There were certainly some good potential slaves in the area that may be worth it as a future investment. But for today, the snake woman was simply relaxing out on a lake she found deep in the forest. The sun was high in the sky as she basked on a small stone island in the middle of the lake. Her upper body was laying face down on the warm stone was her long snakelike tail was coiled underwater. Her scales gave her body a radiant shine to her as she simply soaked in the lovely warmth this planet had to offer her. Soon, she would be taking her leave to return to dealing with her various businesses while further spreading her influence in the galaxy.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 am

Fenricks was satisfied with his time here,as he managed to gather a lot of valuable data. Now all he needed to do is to return to his ship and compile the data into the ship's memory banks for storage and future use.
He was walking in the direction of his shuttle,when he came across a small clearing at the edge of the lake,and he was surprised at what he saw lying on a rock at the edge of the lake.
It was a woman with tentacled hair,though her lower half was that of a serpent,which identified her species.
"How peculiar, i wonder why a gorgonian is doing here?" He thought out loud,not realizing that the snake woman was able to hear what he had said to himself.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 am
Profile YIM

Vespira's time basking under the rays of the sun were interupted by someone talking perhaps a bit too loudly to himself. "Hmm... Is that what they are calling me now?" she hissed softly and sat up, her back arching as she stretched her lovely upper body, "Do you alwayss assk such foolish questionss outloud to yoursself?" A gorgonian or medusian were an extremely rare find due to how few will know they met one unless it happens to reach their full evolution. Vespira herself has never met one of her own kind before not that she really cares to meet another. Once the woman was up, she simply sat on the rock she was laying on and looked over at the other alien. From the wolf like features it was apparent this was a Lupinos or some other Lycan sort of species. "I am here for much the ssame reasonss as any other alien creature," she replied, flicking her forked tongue briefly.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 am

Fenricks looked at the snake woman who was apparently awake, and he briefly admired her figure before he said. "Well, that is the common name that is given to your kind, at least that's what the ADD classifies your kind as due to your resemblance to one of the few legendary mythological beasts of their history. And no, it is something that I do not do very often... I am just surprised to meet one of your kind here."

He nodded and said. "Likewise, I am also here on a scouting trip to gather some data for prospective buyers... if there are any in the future." He then gave her a toothy grin and said. "But I think I am forgetting my manners... my name is Fenricks of the Lupino. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:32 am
Profile YIM

"Hmm... I would take anything from the ADD filess as inaccurate at best," she replied to the armored wolfman. "Vespira," she introduced herself, "I am certain that Shokushu would not be pleased to have potential competition coming to their island to ssell their goods." It seemed strange that a seller would just invade another place to sell the same goods. But she doubts the humans were in any position to protest as they consistently give away their females.

The snake woman slithered towards the edge of the lake. Her hips swayed enticingly from side to side as her lovely breasts swayed much the same. Her scales seemed to reflect different colors of light despite her overall skin tone being a light greenish color. As she came to shore, her snake half would be revealed and showing that she had a very long snakelike body indeed. "Or are you perhapss sselling ssomething else perhapss?" she asked.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 am

"True,but it always pays to be informed don't you think so?" He said in a relaxed manner. "And what Shokushu thinks is not my concern. I am merely compiling data to be distributed to prospective buyers,so they know in advance who to procure. Indirectly, Shokushu also profits from this so i do not see a problem happening anytime soon."
He paused for a moment as she moved gracefully and hypnotically,and he was briefly mesmerized by it before he shook it off.
He then looked at her and said. "To tell you the truth, lady Vespira, i am on a break here since my last errand. How about yourself? Are you on a vacation as well?"

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:10 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes narrow slightly at the mistake. "Vespira," she corrected. Fenricks explanation cleared up any confusion of his intention though it did seem odd to her. "So you are sselling nothing then?" she asked, "Merely browsing for otherss?" Seemed to be a relatively minor task to come here for just that. But then again, he is also using this a vacation of sorts. "Hmm... Perhapss I am," she replied, "Thiss place may have potential merchandise I may use in the future. Browsing future investments so to speak. But yess, I am enjoying my brief time here in a neutral resort." Her body coiled up under her upper body, forming a place for her to sit as she had a casual conversation with the armored alien mercenary.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 am

"My apologies for the wrong pronounciation of your name,milady. And yes, i am merely browsing for others, just as you are doing it for yourself." He said to her,before pausing for a moment as he studied her carefully and thoughtfully for a moment before speaking. "I wonder, milady if you would consider in a deal where we can both benefit from it. An alliance of common interests,if you will."
He then waited for her reply.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 am
Profile YIM

The beast was rather polite and well mannered so her offense for the mistake was limited at most. Unlike the armored wolf before her, Vespira had been tanning on that stone island so she was currently wearing nothing at all. This left much for the wolf man to study if so wished. But the Lupino had something else in mind as he decided to make an offer for an alliance. Vespira's arms crossed as she sat on her coils. If she had legs, they would no doubt be crossed at this point as well. "That would depend on what you are offering and what the terms are," she hissed, "Speak your terms and I may consider it."

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:40 am

Fenricks gazed at the snake woman's body and marveled at her large,perfectly shaped breasts and slender body before speaking. "As you know, i am a mercenary,but also a treasure hunter. While i know you do not care for riches, i do come across some exotic animals and sentient plants as well as rare forms of extracts of venom that acts as an aphrodisiac. Most of my clients request them to help them mold their slaves into obedient cum loving sluts. Also, there are worlds unknown out there that holds many exotic females that would improve your business."
He then grinned and said. "Also,it would allow you to operate under the ADD's radar without fear of being caught,don't you agree milady? I have heard and known of you, and i do believe this proposal will benefit us both in the long run."

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 am
Profile YIM

"Mm... I may be interested in richess if the price is right," she replied softly, smirking slyly as she watched those eyes trace the curves of her body, "And having more exotic petss for my own collectionss and esstablishmentss certainly has itss appeal. You certainly are offering a wide variety of goodss that any merchant or trader may have use for. But without seeing ssamples of the goodss you have to offer, I have no meanss of knowing if ssuch an agreement is worth my time or not. You are certainly making big promisses and have yet to mention your price for your sservices. Do you have anything to sshow me as well to... entice me further?"

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:13 am

He chuckled and said. "You are indeed a businesswoman at heart,milady and that pleases me. And as for my price,well i should think being a privileged member of your clubs would suffice,as well as discounts and having my pick of your best girls in your clubs should suffice. Especially if they are former ADD Agents."
He paused for a moment and then said. "I suppose i do,but she is not for sale at any price,since she is my slave-mate. Would you want to see her,perhaps couple with her? I also have some leftover merchandise that might interest you. They are aboard my ship, and i will be honored to have you on board."
His eyes never left hers, as he continued to admire her body.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 am
Profile YIM

"The price you ask is a high one indeed," she replied with a soft hiss, "I musst sssee more if I am to decide if thiss deal is truly fair." Fenricks did not aim low it seemed. He did not care for the smaller establishments and would rather go straight for VIP access to her top clubs, a boon reserved only for the top percentage of the galaxy. Their eyes met which was no doubt dangerous for anyone who believed in the myths about gorgons. Him being mesmerized by her swaying form had not escaped her earlier and she could already feel him being drawn deeper into her eyes. But it was bad business to turn every partner into an obedient thrall. It would take much time and effort to mold this one into something reliable when it would be much easier to come to an agreement. Vespira smiled softly and sits up, letting her arms drop to her sides. "Very well," she agreed, "Take me to your ship and I shall sssee."

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 pm

"Well, I would not consider it high, since it will let you gain more profit from it. Besides, you need someone to act as a decoy to throw those pesky ADD agents off your trail sometime, and who better to do it that someone who has a past reputation of fighting and ravaging their agents?" Fenricks said to her with a toothy grin.

He then nodded and said. "I hope I will not cause you too much discomfort... this will only take a while." He then raised his wrist armor and then spoke. "Sselstria... lock on to the shuttle's signature and initiate autopilot return. Also, lock on to my signature and a guest I am bringing on board this day, and transport us to the Deck 7 immediately. Then make sure you initiate autopilot procedures to orbit this planet until further notice, and meet us in the VIP quarters in an hours time."

As you wish, my lord Sselstria's voice was heard as both of them was enveloped in light, and disappeared from the planet's surface and appeared on the Deck 7 of the Wild Wolf.

He then turned to his guest and said. "Well, shall we?"

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next