View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Prospective Allies ? (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Prospective Allies ? (For Vespira)
Fenricks nodded and took one bottle from a nearby shelf and showed her a milky colored liquid. "This is a concentrated essence extracted from the Moonflower that is native to Seruim II. It will make the user to be placed in a hallucinative trance, and it will be easier for a slaver to plant suggestions that will make even the toughest girl into a submissive play toy. These can be applied into a drink, since it is odorless and colorless as well."

He took down another bottle from the shelf and said. "This is the combined extract of a Butterfian Pollen and Hydrasian secretion. This will make the victim experience an extreme, almost unquenchable feeling of lust, and the only antidote is that she needs to ingest the seminal fluid of both men and women in large volumes. This can turn any girl into a cum slut in minutes, just by pouring this down her throat."

He then grinned and said. "And this is one of the most potent essences I have... A combination of diluted Lamid and Arachtonid venom mixed with Drysian cum... it will break down a female's natural resistances in her body and mind. Once it is ingested or injected into her... she will turn into a blank slate... losing her former identity and become someone you can mold to your pleasure."

"Of course, I do have one more interesting product for your customers if they are into that sort of thing." He then grinned as he took a bottle of a milky liquid. "This is a mixture of Drysian cum and Milona breast milk. The effect on this when ingested is that her body makeup will be changed slightly, as her mammaries will start producing milk almost naturally. And it gets better... the more aroused she is, the more milk she produces."

He then grinned and said. "What do you think, milady? Are you interested in any of these essences... and just to let you know if you are interested, I do have living proof of the effect of the last drug I have shown you aboard ship. Would you like to come with me to take a look?"

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 am
Profile YIM

Vespira eyed the samples that she was showed cautiously but with interest. There seemed to be a wide variety of drugs here on this vessel that could satisfy numerous needs and occupations. The alien woman herself could think of many business ventures that some of these extracts could help rocket off the ground and become increasingly profitable. She had to wonder if it was possible to make a senthetic version of each of these extracts. She may just purchase a sample of all of the types Fenricks had just to attempt to create her own stock for the future.

"It ssseems that these extracts have to be injessted or injected into the body," she pondered, "But I suppose I can find a use for many of these extracts. You have yet to do anything for me to quesstion my trust in you but if you wish to show me an example, I will follow." So far, she had no complaints with what she had seen so far. Afterall, Vespira did earn herself some pets and guards for merely coming here. From what was shown, that only left the plants and these extracts on the table for bargaining. She was interested in his special stock but borrowing would not suffice for her in that regard and it was perhaps too soon to push purchase any of the merchandise on the other floors of the ship.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Fenricks nodded and said. "I am sure you will... but I must inform you that the ingredients that these essences that I have procured are not easily replicated through synthetic means. I have personally analyzed the compounds in my labs on board, and the best I can manage to replicate are these."

He then showed her a view of a shelf full of bottles filled with clear liquids. "The effects that come with these synthetic versions are slightly diluted, and it would take a larger dosage from these to get the same effects as the pure essences. But let us move on... and milady. There is one final room here that I need to show you.... one that you will find it to be most interesting and profitable, besides the next room that we are going right now."

They soon exited the room and entered another, where they are treated to the sight of five girls, all of them busty and attractive who are chained to a central pillar. Loud moans of pleasure were heard from their mouths, as a metal tentacle pumped endlessly in and out of their cunts, and two glass suction cups covered their breasts, and Vespira could see that milk was being sucked out of their nipples at a steady rate.

"These five are my milk cows, milady... live proof that the last essence that I have shown you does really work. As to who they are... well the first two girls over there..." He pointed to a brown haired and black haired girl. "... are my former informants that decided to betray me to the ADD agents, which you can see next to them." He motioned to the three girls besides the two girls that he had mentioned before.

"Those two used to be slaves, and I rescued them due to the kindness of my own honor... but instead of thanking me, they betrayed me to those ADD scum." He said in a firm and cold manner. "One thing I cannot stand, milady is betrayal. They got what they deserved don't you think?"

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Despite his claim of difficulty, Vespira saw no reason not to try and produce her own compounds. While Fenricks may have his lab on this ship to assist him, the snake woman had numerous contacts and resources at her disposal to test her theories. She did make note of his mention of another special room she would be taken to that would spark her interest. Perhaps he was trusting her further with more sensitive goods after their time together or he is beginning to doubt that he is providing enough for someone as important as Vespira. In either case, she remained neutral and allowed herself to be led to a room that was being used as a milking station.

She certainly admired the sight of the human women writhing like the whores they were. The milking seemed endless as their breasts remained nice and firm due to constant heavy arousal. He then went on to explain who they were. She really did not care too much about who the humans were. But she did not like the veiled threat his explanation held. He was more than likely just flaunting his trophies but Vespira could not help but take his betrayal threat a bit personal.

"Sstandard ruless of the galaxy apply," she answered simply, "They were weak and therefore their fatess were ssealed." The Gorgonian caressed one of their cheeks for a moment before turning to Fenricks once more. "You mentioned a final room. I asssume thiss is on another floor, correct?" He did mentioned a room with special stock that he was not going to sell. So she was uncertain what this final room she must see would hold for her. Vespira waited patiently for the wolf man to lead the way to the next floor.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:39 pm

He nodded and said. "Well said,milady though that room is on this floor. But before we go, would you want to sample one of these women's milk,straight from the source?"
He pointed to the brown haired woman that Vespira was caressing her cheek. "Or would you prefer to go the room i mentioned before we entered here?"
He asked.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 am
Profile YIM

"Oh? I thought you ssaid thiss was the lasst room on thiss floor?" she asked before looking over at the brown haired woman. The woman smirked and caressed the woman's cheek again. "I ssuppose I could use a drink. But you mentioned that the extract is ingessted. Does their milk carry the extract as well?" It was best to be a bit cautious. These were dangerous drugs they were dealing with afterall. Vespira looked over at Fenricks to make sure it was safe before partaking in the human woman's mammary milk.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 am

"Oh,its perfectly safe milady. The extract will only affect the victim and the milk that these women produce are normal human breast milk, though creamier since they are richer in protein, fats and calcium. Also, it is nicer to drink from them while you are fucking them. It would allow you to drink your fill."
He then pressed a button, and the suction cups and tentacle withdrew from the woman,leaving her whimpering due to her lust and she lay on the floor and looked at Fenricks pleadingly,her breasts heavy with milk.
He looked at her, and said. "You are to allow Lady Vespira to drink from you and milk you like the cow you are, understand? Make sure you please her."
The girl nodded and knelt before the snake woman and said in a pleading,whimpering tone "Please drink from me,milady. Fuck me like the cow whore that I am,i beg of you."

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 am
Profile YIM

She had no reason to think he was lying though accidently taking that extract would have put her in a great disadvantage. Fenricks unhooked one of the slaves from the machine and gave her very clear orders that she was eager to obey. Vespira grinned wickedly as the woman kneeled before her and begged to be fucked and drained of her precious milk. "Mmm... I sshall, little whore," she hissed, "But first you must use those udders and those lips of yours to get me ready." Sighing softly, her long cock slid from her sheathe. She would wait and let the cow roll those luscious mounds around her rod as she licked and sucked it. Once she was fully erect, she would hiss softly. "That is enough, whore." Vespira beckoned the woman to stand and she picked the woman up by the waist and impaled her on the long hard spike.

"Nngh.." she grunts with pleasure, the woman was still rather tight due to the thickness of her phallus pressing against her inner walls. The alien woman would fully impale the dairy cow before bucking her hips upwards to steadily bounce the slave up and down. "Mmm... What a pleasing meal.." she giggled as she leaned down and began to suckle on a still dribbling teat. The snake woman drank deeply before looking over at Fenricks. "Shall we continue?" she said with a smirk. Her cock pulsed within the other woman but she could control herself for now, steadily fucking the woman and carrying around her own refreshment for the rest of the tour.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:18 am

The woman nodded as she used her breasts and lips to pleasure her mistress and when she was commanded to stop she did, and let out a loud moan as she was impaled on the snake woman's cock and was steadily fucked and drank from,her breasts expelling her sweet creamy milk for Vespira to drink from.
Fenricks merely looked amused at the sight as he nodded. "Follow me,milady."
He then led them to a door that was ten doors away from their last location,which had a palm,retina and voice activated lock.
He then pressed his palm onto it and said. "Release door lock, authorization code Garm Lupos Theta Seven Two Three."
A green light scanned his palm and eyes, before there is a soft hiss and the door opened.
He then said. "Follow me inside milady, and i will tell you why this room is securely locked. You will find that it would be of utmost interest and importance for your business."

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:40 am
Profile YIM

The snake woman drank deeply from the engorged teats of the impaled slave. "Mmm..." The slave's inner walls were clinging desperately to her thick rod as she continued to buck her hips while slithering after the mercenary. When she was not feeding, she simply left the woman impaled on her cock and resting against her full breasts. Whatever it was that he needed to show her, it was far away from everything else. The doors were sealed and locked with multiple key requirements. Vespira waited patiently, her fingers sliding down the human's body and proceeding to pinch and roll around the woman's aching clitoris. It seemed like a big secret was about to be revealed to her. Once more Fenricks mentioned how important this was for her business though she was uncertain what could be so important for slave trading unless he is meaning other businesses she deals with. The Gorgonian followed him into the sealed room and waited to see what this room was holding that was so important.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 am

The slave moaned as Vespira drank and fucked her,and whimpered against the woman's breasts as she rested against it.
Fenricks looked at Vespira with an apologetic expression on his face.
"Before i begin milady, I would like to apologize for a slight deception on my part. I already knew and heard of you even before we met, though this is truthfully the first time i have seen you in the flesh."
He paused for a moment before speaking once more. "I know roughly what you are dealing with,all of them in fact. Which is why i wanted to show you this."
He led her to a flat table starmap and said. "Computer,display starmap Vespira Alpha Two, and overlap it with Vespira Delta One. Engage now."
There was a short beep as three colored regions were showed on the map, the total area encompassing what seemed to be an accurate view of Vespira's criminal empire.
He then looked at her calmly and said. "Would you like me to explain how i got these and what these colored regions mean,milady?"

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 am
Profile YIM

She really did not consider the first part to be much of a deception. Her name is known throughout the galaxy and her numerous establishments. It was more that her shady acts were under the radar of the ADD. They would want nothing more to trace the lines to her and then attempt to arrest her. Both were rather unlikely outcomes for the human agents.

Vespira slithered closer to the starmap and noticed what areas were being shown. It was certainly accurate with perhaps a few recently taken areas missing. Of course it did not mean she controlled the entire area it showed but more rather she had influence whether it be through business or politics. Her eyes narrow at Fenricks as he asked if he should continue. "I trusst you have a good explanation for this, Fenrickss," she hissed, "Or I shall be mosst disspleased..."

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:24 am

"Of course milady." He said calmly. "I have worked with various crime lords and some corrupt politicians as their go between and delivery boy, and as they do have dealings with you i am able to obtain the first map of your empire."
He paused for a moment and then said. "And as for the second, well i do get some info from my former colleagues during my pirating days that the ADD is sniffing on the outskirts of your empire. I also managed to hack into the ADD's database by using the agent's personal authorization codes of those three agents you saw earlier."
He then smirked and said. "Two of them are rookies,but the third is a lieutenant which grants me considerable access to their network."
He then pointed to the green colored region. "These regions are safe regions of your empire, which i believe to be the core of your crime enterprise. With the number of politicians in your pocket and fellow crime lords helping you as a screen,the ADD has no chance on cracking down on you here."
His finger shifted to the yellow region. "These worlds are under slight suspicion by the ADD, but with the amount of corruption and some of the cruder and bold crimelords there, it would be some time, if not a very long time before the Directorate is able to trace some of the vice trades there to you."
He finally points to a thin red band of worlds. "These worlds are the ones most at risk, if not from the ADD, but from other crimelords, mostly new and inexperienced ones that would take a chance in muscle over your dealings in these places."
He fell silent for a moment before looking at her. "Was my explanation and analysis satisfactory to you milady?"

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:55 am
Profile YIM

"Do you have mapss of the other factionss and crime lords?" she hissed, "I do not see why you keep this particular information ssealed. Beyond that, you have ssaid what I already know. A number of agentss have already fallen into my trapss. Now most of them dance for the very creaturess they fought against. The other agentss I have found I turned into more... long term invesstements." Vespira slithered up to the map as she continued. "The ADD already know that I am a growing force. But the only thing they have on me is the fact I have human slaves and dancerss in my brothels. Even if they do finally get information on my operationss, they will have trouble touching me lest I let them." She flicked the slave's clitoris as she said that and pinched a nipple and twisted it painfully. "I suppose the only question remaining is why show me all thiss, hmm?"

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:08 am

The female slave whimpered in pain as her nipple was twisted.
Fenricks just smiled and said. "This information is sealed for your protection, milady. The ADD doesn't have my resources, and i do believe that with this info,you can plan further ahead on how to confuse and misdirect the ADD even further. In fact, i will be more visible to them than you,since i have been in their suspect list far longer than yours. In this sense,you stand far more to gain than me in the bargain. And of course i do. Let me show you."
He then said. "Computer, overlay map files Alpha Three to Beta Two to the current map."
There was another beep and the star map was filled with different colors.
He then pointed to a blue colored region.
"This area,some of it which overlaps yours belong to the Survians from Surusa II. They are an old player in the crime world and one of the most influential. They can be a powerful ally or your worst enemy due to their control of smaller crime lords." He pointed out several colored regions that has blue stripes,which signifies that they are a vassal to the Survian.
He next pointed to an orange colored region and said. "The Molusars control these regions, and you should be wary when making allies with them. Anyone who has worked with them knows athat they are self serving cowards who will not hesitate to betray you if it meant saving their own skin."
He then grinned and pointed to a small pink region. "This is where ADD headquarters, at least that is where the agents i captured say its located. I cross referenced it to the data i obtained during my hacking of their network and i am sure it is at least 85 percent accurate."
He then pointed at a few small planets just outside the thin red region.
"These belong to new crimelords, most of them youngbloods. Two of them stand out,since they are the most aggresive in trying to take over your operations on your rim worlds."
He tapped a few buttons and two pictures showed up. "The one on the left is Balvinog, a Bovinarian, a bull like alien. He has recently come into wealth due to his inheritance and a few underground death matches that he won. He is no stranger to the underworld and while he relies on brute strength to expand his territory, it is his assistant, the true brains behind his rise that you should be wary of."
He then tapped the bull's picture and a picture of a female fox appears. "This is Linela, a Vulpid which is his aide and the true danger behind Balvinog's empire. If you can deal with her then Balvinog's empire would be nipped in the bud even before it can expand."
He then pointed to a secon picture, which showed a male Tigrin, a tiger like alien
"This one goes the name of Kahlar, and he might be potentially dangerous. He has both the brains and muscle to do some damage,but not if you can convince him not to do so. You see..."
Fenricks grinned. "He has a weakness for exotic girls,especially deer girls and ADD agents. If you can provide him wit these,then you might find yourself with a potential ally that will never betray you,no matter what happens."
He then smiled at her. "Is the information that I just gave to you satisfactory,milady?"

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next