View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Proper Behavior One (Vera) 

Post Re: Proper Behavior One (Vera)
"Embarrassing how?" she asked, "As I said before, there is only you and I in this room. Unless of course you saying that you are embarrassed to be with me." Vera frowned slightly though of course she knew that was not necessarily the case. But it would do well to keep the woman off balance and thinking about what has just happened. The once neutral aura of the woman was now flaring with all sorts of unique colors. She did find some joy in cracking the shells of these more cold and discipline individuals. Despite the embarassment, Laele merely rose to her feet and asked how the water should be set. "Hot of course," she cooed, letting her glistening trace across Laele's cheek as she walked past. While the woman prepared the shower, she would get a handtowel to dry off her hand. Only when she was called would the Head Girl follow the nude woman to the bathroom and proceed to strip off her uniform. Not before locking the front door of course.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 am

Her shell wasn't quite cracked so much as it was taken off and place outside the door to Vera's suite. Only here would she allow herself to relax it (even if relaxed she wasn't entirely free of discipline or manners). She walked quietly into the bathroom of the suite looking herself over in the mirror for just a moment after she began to let the water heat up. She wiped her damp hand over her cheek to wipe away the bit of herself that had been wiped there by the head-girl before she would go to test the water temperature once, raising the temperature a bit more. Laele never liked hot showers, but it was how vera wanted it and she was in charge right now.
She'd go back to the mirror with looking at herself for a bit longer before she'd glance back only to see the steam rising gently.
”The water is ready mistress.”
she continued to look at herself in the mirror until the moment she heard Vera come in. what she was looking for she didn't quite know nor did she really care right now.
i'll think more on it next time, I can just look to look for now.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:24 am

"Thank you, Laele," she replied. The Head Girl stepped into the bathroom. She removed her jacket vest and handed it to her servant. The woman had no problems with her own nudity apparently as she proceeded to unbutton her blouse. Her sash and skirt soon followed, adding to the small pile of clothes in Laele's arms. She wore matching undergarments of white lace which were soon removed and added to the servant's arms followed by her socks. "The dirty clothes goes in the basket in the other room," she said calmly, "You will join me once you have put those clothes away. Do not forget to pick out a nightgown for me to wear. It is getting late." If there were no questions, she would dismiss the woman and step into the warm welcoming waters of the shower. Sighing softly, she simply soaked in the cascade of water. After a long day of work, this was perhaps the most relaxing part of her day.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am

Laele hadn't been asked to watch her mistress undress so she didn't. She kept her eyes at the clothing that was placed into her arms to take into the other room trying to not focus on what had been placed when the woman's under things had been placed there. She nodded to the instructions Vera had offered.
”As you wish.”
was all she said before she left the bathroom walking to find the hamper in the next room. Still the idea of showing in such a confined place with another person wasn't entirely sitting well with her. She placed the clothes into the hamper before moving to find Vera's drawers and closets to find a nightgown for her to wear. Her eyes glanced at her own clothes as she passed them and at the front door. For a second she considered leaving and forgetting today had ever happened but, it was only a second. She didn't like quitting anything even when given the option to.
She gathered her own clothing and placed it rather near to the bathroom door before she'd enter the bathroom again.
Quote:
You will join me once you have put those clothes away

she remembered the words well enough even though she didn't like the idea of it she quietly opened the door ((or is it a curtain?)) to the shower stepping in though keeping her gaze to the other woman's hair trying to give Vera her space unless she said something.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 am

Vera sighed softly as she could feel the bundle of conflicting emotions return and enter the shower. Laele kept silent, not doing anything beyond stand in the shower. "Do you really think I asked you to join me here so you can sit there like a stump?" she asked, "Yes, I have seen you in the nude and now you have seen me. Get over it. I have no use for a mindless drone. You should have thought of what you could do to assist me when I ordered you to join me here. Is this how you learned cooking or began your study of magic? Did you just wait for someone to order you step by step on how to do it or did you experiment a bit on your own? But since you are incapable of having any independent thoughts of your own I shall spell it out for you. I wish for you to wash my back. When you are done cleaning my body, hopefully you will do the same for yourself." Obedience was nice but she had no use for a drone. Those required constant attention and maintenance and only added more work for the Head Girl rather than help ease the load. She trully hoped this one would get her act together soon. Those first impression would only earn her so many chances before she grows weary of the woman's insecurities.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 pm

”At first yes Mistress, that is how I learned to cook until I was sure understood all the basics. Only then did I begin to experiment on my own. I'm sorry if the approach isn't appreciated in this instance, but as I have said before this is all quite new to me. I don't tend to see other women nude nor do I tend to help them shower, nor am I used to being a pet to someone. I must learn the proper moments when to think for myself and when to wait for your orders in situations that I've never even thought of before.”
she said as she carefully massaged soap into Vera's shoulders & mid-back running her nails gently over the skin as she would herself to scrub off dead skin.
”I swear to you, on my honor as a proper English woman, should you have patience with me as soon as I learn the subtleties of this new role, I will be one of the greatest assets you will ever have.”
things in her head were slowly becoming less conflicted and smoothing out into an unusual pleasant happiness (though the flow itself was still rather unstable looking; that instability stayed constant and had since she had arrived in Vera’s office more than a week ago) even Laele's voice had shifted into a pleasant, almost cheerful one though dotted with confidence and sincerity.
”Do you happen to use a loofah or pumice stone Mistress? Your skin is quite smooth and silky as is of course. I'm just curious of course..”

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:12 pm

"Instead of making excuses and hiding behind your insecurities, perhaps you should put forth that effort in your goal," she replied cooly, "That is why you are here correct?" Vera pulled her long silver hair infront of her shoulders so the woman could work unhindered. She felt the careful touch of her servant followed by the gentle scratch of her nails as they ran down her body. "In business they say talk is cheap," she replied to the woman's oath, "But I will tolerate your failings for now. I have already devoted this much time afterall."

With that, Vera allowed Laele to work and adapt to the new situation. The woman's aura was becoming less chaotic and even her tone of voice became warmer. "Hmm... I usually use a wash rag but I have used both when I have them available," she answered. She assumed the woman was merely complimenting her. Though the labs no doubt have means to improve her looks, Vera found some pride in keeping her appearance natural. The Head Girl would wait for Laele to finish her job while enjoying the warm water running over and down her chest.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:35 pm

She continued to the small of her back to her waist but no lower, she figured Vera could reach lower on her own. She cleaned her nails for a moment before returning to the task at hand finishing up her back as she spoke.
”Well, for the moment talk is all I have. Actions take far more time for me to offer enough.”
She offered an actual smile (of course it was still somewhat cold looking despite how much she'd relaxed). She rolled her neck for a moment before she'd speak again.
”I am sorry for wasting your time with my blatant errors and missteps all evening though. I'm upset with myself for performing so poorly.
she'd begin to wash herself humming a faint tune to herself. It wasn't a well known melody of any sort but, it was pleasant enough. Her hands drifted down from her collarbone, down between her breasts and to her midriff clawing as she went. She stretched behind her own back to work on her own shoulder blades, she seemed to have surprisingly flexible shoulder joints, it made one wonder what other parts of her were flexible.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"Hmph," she huffed at the excuses, "I am not sure about you. But I would seek to impress my superiors, especially ones who have what I wanted all my life." Laele once more stopped the moment she finished with her task. She had no real issues with it as it would be rather forward to move to other places of her body. Vera took a soapy rag to her body, finishing the rest of her shower while her servant did much the same. Currently the student was willing to comply with just about any order she has given after that initial resistance had broken way. But that was the key, she had to give the order. While it was her place to order the woman around, she was not going to control this woman as if she were holding a remote control. Sighing softly, Vera merely ignored Laele as she did the same to her. Once she finished washing her long silver hair, she stepped out to dry herself with a towel. A nightgown was waiting for her in the bathroom which she slipped on. She then spent the rest of her time brushing her hair infront of the mirror.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:20 pm

As Laele waited until Vera had stepped out of the shower before she'd turn the water temperature down and rinse herself off before cleaning her hair. It was as she was cleaning her hair alone that she began to think about the head-girl's words.
that color again, every time I do something she dislikes or don't do something right there's that color, I guess that tone means contempt. But she wants me to impress her... how could I impress a woman like this?
she found herself running through the events of the evening so far as she turned the water in the short off after rinsing her short hair. She stepped out of the shower before taking a towel to dry herself off as well.
She doesn't like how cold I was being, and she didn't like all my mistakes obviously. Oh dear... I can only think of one thing I said that I could use to impress her tonight... I really would rather not do this, but I guess that's one of the problems she has with me... I hesitate and am not willing to be out going enough to try something new... I need to work on that to please her to get what I want... I will not tolerate failing myself like this! I can not allow such simple things to stand in my way!”may as well try to start to change now.”
she said softly to herself. When Vera was done brushing her hair Laele stepped up behind her wrapping her arms around her waist, she recalled it to be a gesture she'd seen in romance films and action film love scenes, she had said she wanted a loving servant earlier in the evening so it seemed right.
”Sorry it took me so long Mistress. But, I agree I should seek to impress my superior.”
she didn't wait for an order; she might not know exactly what she was doing but, she had recent memory of it and some ideas she could try. She pressed her cheek gently against Vera's shoulder, her cheeks may have been redden by what she was doing but she was doing it entirely of her own will and following through so far as her left hand trailed upwards before trailing back and then up a little bit further towards the taller woman's bust.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Once more conflict erupted in the woman's aura. Apparently the woman could sense Vera's disappointment, a useful skill for a servant. She could hear Laele mumbling to herself as she turned off the shower and began drying off. When she finished, the student seemed to be waiting for the Head Girl to finish what she was doing. Once Vera stopped brushing her hair, Laele moved up and pressed her nude body up against her back. Her servant's cheek rested against her shoulder while arms wrapped gently around her waist.

Vera could tell the woman was trying now. As the hand slid upwards, her own rested on top of it and gave it a soft squeeze. "True, you should," she replied, "But, it is getting late and I have no further lessons for tonight. You are free to do as you wish, Miss Zazael. You are dismissed until next you arrive here." Perhaps it was a test or just a cruel tease. She cannot really say it was punishment. The woman did get her act together though it took much of the evening to do so. Vera turned around, looking down at the student. A hand stroked Laele's cheek as she gave a soft smile.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:21 pm

free to do as I wish... I've already started though...
she looked at the smile Vera gave and she felt an odd sort of warmth. She really did like feeling as though she had accomplished something, and it was a bit of a relief that she could be allowed to leave if she wanted, really she didn't think she had the energy to please Vera like she had planned. She covered her mouth to hide a long yawn
”Free to do as I wish? I'd like to sleep beside you this evening if you'll allow me, though it'll have to be either naked or in my lingerie seeing as I hadn't planned for any of tonight.” probably better I don't lost my mind by pushing myself too far all at once. A few small steps is a good starting point.
She returned the smile as best she could; she did like the head-girl's company after all and she wanted to adjust to being a pet for her first bit of free time since offering herself. She looked tired as she yawned once more.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 pm

It had certainly been a long day and no doubt it was the same for the exhausted student. The woman found answers she probably never expected to fine and was thrown into a world of servitude. Then there was the mental and emotional conflicts and of course the blissful release earlier. Vera really did not expect much further from the young woman. Asking to sleep in her Mistress's bed was perhaps her best choice in the matter. "Very well," she answered, "Fold and set your clothes in the other room. You can take your leave tomorrow morning to change into clean clothes and head to your classes." With that, Vera turned and finished with the rest of hygiene before taking her leave. She would log off her computer if it was still on before heading for the bedroom which sport a large queen size bed. The Head Girl would climb into bed and wait patiently for her pet to follow.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

When Vera was done she would finish with her rituals before stepping out of the room to fold the clothes that she hadn't already –including her bra and panties-- before she'd head into Vera's bedroom. She took a moment to glance around the room before walking clad in only a faint solemn smile and a tattoo to the large bed. For a moment she wondered why the bed was so large for one person. She decided not to dwell on it though as she clamly joined Vera in her bed.
”Thank you Mistress. I'll have a morning meal and coffee prepared for you before I make my leave.”
it sounded more as though she were talking of a friendly offer rather than an obligation. She decided it would be far easier for her to adjust this way. For now though she returned the faint stroke of cheek that vera had given her.
”Do sleep well Mistress.”

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6