View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 A Royal Opportunity (Octavia) 

Post A Royal Opportunity (Octavia)
The planet Sardisca was a relatively neutral planet with an average population of tall bipedal amphibians and known for its pleasant weather and scenery. While the native species took little part in galactic politics, that did not stop other factions from immigrating in and finding their own place to set up shop. Most slavers were turned away, with force if necessary, in order to avoid the spread of slavery in the galaxy. But that did not stop Vespira from wrapping her coils around this potential source of business.

Even the purest of governments could be manipulated and corrupted little by little. Not being listed a slaver certainly helped get herself through the door but she was constantly hounded by political officials and lobbyists to close her establishment down. In one of the most populated cities of Ostia, Vespira had set up a high class 'gentlemen's club'. Despite the title given, it was an establishment open to anyone of high status who wished to keep their names known in the city. The club was gaining renown and attention as those who were members knew just what sort of benefits await them inside.

The place looked harmless enough to those just arriving, many tables and booths were throughout the main rooms with music playing. There were women dancing on stage that could perhaps do with outfits a bit more modest but they simply danced, never stripping or flaunting themselves in any particular lewd fashion.

Vespira was in one of the private booths with one of the political officials coming to inspect her establishment. Little did he know that his guards were already on the Gorgonian's payroll and were more than willing to let the snake woman do her work. "As you can ssee, Ssenator," she hissed softly, stroking the senator's cheek as her eyes gaze into his large oval eyes, "There is nothing to worry about. I run a clean esstablisshment here. All who work here do sso by their own will. You undersstand, don't you?"

The senator moaned, already deep under the Gorgonian's hypnotic gaze. The private booth and table hid the fact that his robes were open underneathe while a slave woman was methodically teasing his aching cock and swollen balls. Trapped in the woman's spell, he could only believe every word she said even as his two guards each had a slave bent over the table and were plowing into their tight welcoming pussies.

"Nnngh... Y-Yes... I... I will... Uhhnnn... I-Inform the council..." he groaned, his hips rising and falling in hopes to gain release. Vespira could only grin at his compliance. "Good... I trusst you will be signing up to attend thiss place regularly in the future," she hissed before slithering from her seat. The official would not be able to do anything but groan as he blows his load right into the eager slaves mouth. The Gorgonian was satisfied with the results of there meeting. Little by little, she will 'convince' the politicians to leave her establishment alone and then proceed to spread her influence further through the cities.

A servant approached the snake woman, bowing her head deeply as she informed her of her next guest arriving soon. Unlike these amphibians she's been dealing with the past several weeks, she was expecting someone else coming soon. Vespira heard some of the ill fated Trixian species, driven from their homes and now struggling to find a new place to settle before the ravenous other factions finish the rest of them off. She waved the servant away to make preparations. For a Trixian Princess, it would be best to look her best before they arrive.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 am

Post Re: A Royal Opportunity (Octavia)
The Trixians had just arrived on the planet of Sardisca a few days ago, they had to hope to find some help in their struggle to find a new homeland. However, the planet's native population was strictly neutral in their views of the galaxy. While they would sell food and other goods to the Trixians, nobody wanted to be help out the Trixians' plight. For the most part the population was really just interested in life on their planet and did not pay attention to galactic politics.

The amphibians on this planet, though did not mind peoples from elsewhere visiting or even immigrating to their humble planet. In fact, as the Trixians learned there was some sort of snake woman on planet that had established some sort of club in the middle of Ostia, the most populated city in Sardisca. The Trixians were told that she was one person who most like would be able to help them. So the Trixians had arranged a meeting with that woman.

So it was came to be, that her highness, Princess Octavia found herself entering the establishment with a Trixian Royal Guard on either side of her. The young woman had chosen to wear her her purple and white royal dress in order to make a good impression at the club. She had tied her pink hair into a bun on either side of her head, but that still left plenty of hair that flowed down past her neck to her back and waist.

The young woman looked around the room and saw that the club definitely pandered to higher classes on this planet. There was plenty of people watching from tables and booths at the women up on stage. Their outfits were a little risque for the princess's taste, but they seemed to be simply dancing to entertain the amphibians in the room. As a servant came up the royal introduced herself, I am Princess Octavia, I believe I have a meeting with Lady Vespira.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 am

The Trixian Princess had a welcome worthy of her position upon landing infront of the club entrance. A row of female servants dressed in tight fitting uniforms of various races lined both sides of the red carpet leading inside. The woman were at full attention, standing tall with their backs slightly arched to put their most impressive features forward. The servant that approached the Princess was a human woman dressed in similar attire as the other servants, tight fitting latex that hugged the curves of her lovely body while leaving her legs bare all the way down to her heeled boots. She bowed politely and led the three Trixians inside. "Please wait just a moment, your majesty," she said softly, "Mistress Vespira had just finished her previous meeting and will be with you soon."

The small group would wait in a less seedy area of the establishment so to not worry them about the place's true purpose. Vespira finally appeared down the hall. The Gorgonian wore even less than the servants did, her body completely nude with the exception of sashes of the finest material trailing behind her arms. Jeweled necklaces were around her neck and pooled over and within the depths of her impressive cleavage. Bracelets and rings adorned her fingers and wrists. The final accessory was a jeweled chain sash that hung loosely around her shapely waist.

Her hips swayed enticingly from side to side as she slithered closer towards the party. The hallway the group waited in had special lighting designed to reflect the prismatic colors of her scales a further distance. As the guards and the Princess watched Vespira move closer, her swaying hips were causing a soothing hypnotic pattern to flash directly into her their eyes. The Gorgonian admired the Trixians, seeing that they were very appealing to the eye. To further test their wills and soften them up, her eyes focused first on one guard and then the other before finally using the last half of journey to focus her hypnotic gaze at the Princess. These were not psionic in nature but more a play of how the brain registered and took in light. She said nothing, giving no suggestions or commands, allowing her body and eyes to relax her potential business partner before things were underway.

Vespira stopped before the Princess and gave a deep gracious bow. "Princesss Octavia," she hissed softly, "It is an honor for you to visit one of my many esstablishmentss. Please, come thiss way. I have a booth away from the resst of the activities here. We can discusss businesss in privacy." The Gorgonian turned and led the group all the way down the hallway, the group left seeing the radiance of Vespira's lovely body reflect hypnotic images into their eyes. The alien woman had dealt with many business partners before, knowing how to soften them up nicely to make them more compliant to her wishes. She led the Trixians down the hallway and down another long passage before taking a flight of stairs up to a large private suite for VIPs. Opening the double doors, she turned to the Princess and gazed directly into the woman's eyes. "Perhapss your maiden guards could use a bit of resst. We will be safe here," she suggested, testing to see the effects of her hypnosis. In either case, she let them enter and coiled up on a nearby bed of pillows for the snake woman to sit on. "I musst say I was not expecting royalty to come to me," she hissed softly, "What brings you so far from home?"

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Octavia looked around the female servants in tight fitting uniforms line the hallways, all of them being various races. A red carpet had been laid out to give a proper welcome to the woman of her station. A servant, a human woman walked up to the Trixians, her outfit kinda of reminding the pink haired princess of her own handmaidens' outfits. The servant bowed and then led the Trixians into the a waiting area inside the club. The trio were not left waiting long as the Gorgonian appeared in a nearby hallway.

There was something that in the way that Mistress Vespira moved that caught Princess Octavia eye. She simply could not look away as the snake woman approached. The pink haired princess was taken back a bit on how little the woman wore mainly just ribbons and jewelry on her arms and neck. Princess wondered privately whether she had come to this meeting wearing too much clothes considering how little everyone else was wearing. She let that thought briefly roam her mind before the Gorgonian arrived in front of her.

Octavia was honored by the bow that Vespira gave her before she invited her back to a private booth further into the building. The Trixians followed the Gorgonian as they were lead to the booth, none of the trio were able to take their eyes off the woman as she made her up the flight of stairs to a large private suite. It was then that Vespira turned to the Princess and gazed strait in to her eyes. The pink haired princess felt like the Gorgonian was staring straight in to her soul as she asked if her guards could use a bit of rest. The royal could not look away to her handmaidens, but she was interested in giving her maiden a break anyways, You do make a good point, my handmaidens could use a break. An, Enru you should take a break while I and Mistress Vespira discuss things.

An the shorter brown haired maiden spoke up, "M'lady. Our place is with you. We should stay here, regardless of how safe it is."

No! Octavia focus will enabled her to look away from Vespiria to look at An. You should take your break and enjoy it. It is rare that you get an opportunity like this and I do not want you to get worn out protecting me all the time. Do not worry, I will summon you if I need you.

An sighed and stepped out of the room with Enru. It was no use to take to Princess when she was this strongheaded about something.

With the two handmaidens leaving, the young princess turned back to Vespira who had now coiled up on a bed of pillows. Well I have heard that you were well traveled and new a lot about the worlds in this sector of space. My people are looking for a new homeworld in which we can begin to rebuild our Hegemony. I was wondering if you knew of any such planets or if you can provide me with a better understand of the major powers in this part of the galaxy.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Vespira was pleased with the results, she could see just where those eyes were looking. The serpent woman did enjoy it when people stared and admired her body whether it was by their own will or not. She did not interfere in the brief argument between the Princess and her guards. The alien woman's servants would keep tabs on the guards, waiting for their moment to take them in for further study. But for now, Vespira had her new guest all to herself.

The serpent flicked her forked tongue as the door shut and Octavia spoke of her troubles. "Hmm... Please, ssit..." she said with a soft hiss, her eyes once more trained on the Princess's, "I am certain the guards are not the only ones weary from the consstant travel. Relax, you are safe here. For me to be able to help you, I musst know more of your people. Thiss planet is neutral but accepts immigrants. Your kind would have no power but you would have a place to live. But that is not what you sseek is it? You want back what your kind has lost, yess? It would be tragic for a once powerful kingdom to be reduced to living on a weak useless rock no one wanted."

"Would you like something to drink, Princesss?" Vespira asked, letting her eyes further wear away at the woman's willpower, "With all that heavy clothing, you must be getting very hot." 'Getting very hot' would try to echo and repeat inside the woman's mind, the hypnotic suggestion making her think she was growing very warm in the room. "You should take them off." 'Take them off' would begin to repeat over and over, suggesting it is a good idea to remove her clothing so she could cool off and relax.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Octavia was pleased as the opportunity to the to sit down, the young woman sat down in a set of pillows that were arranged similar to Mistress Vespira's. No, we cannot allow ourselves to become mere immigrants on a neutral world. Such an arrangement would make more vulnerable to attack from what ever hostile forces come after us. We to instead find a place we can that we can call our own. A place we can make safe for our people. The pink haired princess looked very serious as she discussed it.

It was then that the young woman noticed that how hot the room was getting. The Gorgonian must have noticed that she was getting hot to, but she asked that if she wanted a drink, Yes, yes I think I would like something to drink. The pink haired princess looked down out her own outfit, the princess blushed a bit as she realized what she wanted to do. She wanted to take her clothes off so she cool off. Still that was proper behavior for a princess she told herself, she took off her jacket for now. With just her strapless dress on she felt a bit cooler particularly over her arms and back.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:52 am

She got up and slithered to a small bar, returning shortly after with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. Her swaying hips would continue to enchant her guest with those glittering scales as she approached. Vespira poured the wine and offered the Princess her glass before taking her own. She sipped lightly before returning to her pillows. The woman had taken her advice to a point and the suggestion of the room being hot was taking effect. This meant that Princess Octavia could be manipulated by her suggestions with enough softening up. The alcohol may help in this but a long private conversation would give her ample time to wear the woman's resistance away.

"I see," she replied with a hiss, her eyes once more remained on Octavia's, "What you assk is rather difficult as you musst know. Any growing sspecies is always sseeking more planetss to avoid overpopulation. Unlesss you wish to attack a primitive people and take their planet, your chance of finding an inhabitable planet may be close to impossible. What could you posssibly have to offer for this Garden of Eden you sseek?" Even as her eyes bore into Octavia's resistance, she was curious of what this fallen race could have to match what they are wanting. But that was not the only thing on Vespira's mind. A Princess would provide quite a draw to her establishments if she enslaved her. While the reward did seem high, it held too much risk of drawing the rest of the race towards her and in turn cause the local governments to take action. No, this one had better uses than that. She already knows her abilities work on the Princess and her guards. Perhaps helping this one regain her former glory would give her a nice hold on a fresh new area to dig in her roots. But only if she can get closer to this woman and any of the other members of royalty.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am

Octavia watched as her host slithered over to a small bar that was nearby. The young woman could only watch as the Gorgonian poured into the glasses and then began to slither back towards her. The princess happily took the glass from Vespira and took a small sip of the wine as she watched her host sit down on the pillows once more. The woman asked the pink haired princess what her people could have to offer for a planet that isn't settled already.

Yes, well. Well, someone who could help us would have the gratitude of my people. And we do not forget people who help us. The princess took a moment to adjust how she was sitting to one that a bit more formal. We will have plenty of transports that we will no longer need once we settled on a planet. They would be quite convertible to whatever needs that one could need. The princess could began to think of others things that her people were known for before she continued. She wanted to see what the Mistress thought first.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 am

"You are getting ahead of yoursself, Princesss," she replied, taking another sip of her wine, "Those transportss are your only means to esscape should ssomething happens while on the planet. Without further information on those shipss, there is no way to know their value. Currently, they are pricelesss to you but I do not require a small army of transportss so their worth is limited." There would be little use for Vespira to have so many transports. Even if they were refitted to be something else, the woman preferred to keep things on land rather than in space. A large fleet would only attract attention to herself and she is not one to sell ships to others though she would probably get some credits from selling high quality vessels. She preferred more pleasing merchandise.

"Asssuming you are not blindly optimisstic," she continued, "You are not looking for a direct answer to your problem. It is doubtful anyone will jusst have a planet laying around to give away. What you want is others to devote resourcess you do not have to help you in your search. Depending on what sort and classs of planet, the time and price will vary. But I will need to know more about the needs of your kind in order to know what you are looking for. Perhaps you should tell me more about your kind, Princesss."

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:43 am

You want to me to tell you more about the Trixian race. Octavia took a sip from her glass of wine while she thought about it. Okay, I will use your Maîter d' as a better way of describing my people. The pink haired princess thought back to when she greeted my the human woman that had greeted them as they entered the club. The Trixian people are very similar to her varying only a little in weight and height. However we have four digits on our hands and feet, we have the ability to create miniature suction cups that allow us to pick up and use tools. In addition we have a small tail at the base of our spines.

We, Trixians have managed to keep ourselves young regardless of what age we are. In addition, we are often told that we are very beautiful. The princess left out the fact that those of the royal line also have some resistance to aphrodisiacs and poisons, but Octavia did not feel that anyone need to know that yet. Nor did anyone have to know that all royals are psionic with powers that varied by bloodline. Our needs are not much different than your Maîter d’, we need about the same foods and warmth and atmosphere to survive. Probably the only thing different is that are race is all female, and we have the need to mate with others of a different race to in order to propagate our people.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 am

"Finding a place similar to Earth would be difficult enough already," she replied, "But it does narrow things down. So unlesss you wish to make biodomes or other forms of sealed basess on less inhabitable planetss, thiss search will take time. Hmm... I do agree your people are rather attractive though perhapss not very modesst." Vespira smirked slyly as she sat up an stretched a bit before finishing off her wine. "If your entire speciess is only female, what role do males of the other races take? Or do you jusst take them in as slaves for purely mating purposess?"

The Gorgonian placed the empty glass on the table and slithered closer to the other woman. "How does your kind decide a worthy mate. I am very curious, Princesss," she hissed. Her eyes continued their work on the Princess, wearing away the woman and distracting her to what is happening around her. As she gazed deep into Octavia's eyes, Vespira gently used a single finger to tip the glass in the woman's hand over to have the wine splash over her gown. "Oh dear," she hissed seductively, "You should take off your wet gown. You wish to show me how beautiful your species is." Her suggestions would echo inside Octavia's mind as the Gorgonian leaned closer, not allowing the Princess to look anywhere besides directly into her eyes.

Her servants would tend to the guards that were now on break. Every drink brought to them would have a drug mixed in to arouse or relax the two women. Little by little, the two would be drugged too much to resist being taken to some place for further testing.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 pm

The princess listed intently will the as Vespira mentioned that it would be very hard to find a planet like the one she was describing. The royal sighed a little, she knew this would most likely take a lot of time and research for anyone to find such a planet, but she had secretly had hoped it could have been that easy. It was then that Gorgonian finished her wine and stretched a bit dazing the young woman began asking a question about how they mate. Well we do not take them as slaves, we simply mate with them if we feel they are desirable. If we really like a particular male, then we will offer for them to join us a consort.

The serpentlike woman placed her glass on a nearby table and moved closer to the princess. Vespira asked the her how they decide how to pick a mate. Well it is a very complicated process, especially how... The pink haired Trixian's comment was cut off as she felt the Gorgonian's eyes stare deep into her own. It was then she felt something wet go over the front of her dress. Before she could look down Vespira looked directly into her eyes as the Gorgonian mentioned that she get out of her wet clothes. The Trixian thought it was a good idea, but was a bit embarrassed too. Do you really think I should? It seems a bit scandalous to me.

Meanwhile her handmaidens were given drink after drink. Enru was more than happy to drink whatever she was given while An was a bit more reserve. Still neither of the two Trixians realized that they were being slowly drugged by their hosts.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 am

"Not at all," she replied, "I am certain you have earned yourself a break as much as your guards. Relax and let go a little." She took the now empty glass from Octavia's hand and sets it on the table. Things were proceeding along smoothly. The princess was showing signs of weakening which meant her hypnotic sway and gaze was enough to manipulate the young princess. It seemed that mates were used and forgotten but a few could possibly become consorts. In the case of Octavia, becoming her consort may have some benefits worthy of her attention. Vespira certainly enjoyed power and control of all kinds and that included political power. But she needed to know more.

"From how your kind treats your matess, it seemss to me that Trixianss prefer things a bit scandalous," she teased, returning to Octavia's side and proceeds to help her out of her gown, "But is the only requirement the ability to mate with your sspecies?" Even if a consort held no actual power, it would be a perfect position for Vespira to freely manipulate the royal family with her hypnotic body. The Gorgonian's hands slide over the Princess's well endowed body, stroking and exploring curves of the Trixian body. She would work on arousing and relaxing the woman's body while wearing away at her mental defenses once more. "You have a beautiful body, Princesss." she hissed softly.

The effects of the drugs would only grow the more the two tasted and drank the fine wines they were offered. Soon, another servant would arrive to provide them with more drinks only to have two other servants sneak quietly behind the two guards. They would clamp rags soaked in chloroform over the women's mouths and noses, taking advantage of their vulnerable state. Once the guards were knocked out, they would quickly carry them away to a private room for processing. The two would wake several minutes later only to see the hypnotic flash of colors similar to Vespira's scales. The two guards were stripped nude and strapped into chairs with visors covering their eyes. The visors were designed to weaken their wills and open them to suggestion. Over and over, the two would hear soft whispers repeating over and over that they were property of Mistress Vespira and they should obey her will.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:20 am

Octavia felt a little better when the mistress told her that she should take a break. Even now she barely noticed Vespira taking her empty glass from her hand and placing it on the table. It was pretty hot in here and she could used to the opportunity to cool off a little. The princess still felt a tinge of guilt as she realized that she this was simply how proper ladies act. Still she did feel the need to take off her gown.

It did not help that Vespira thought that Trixians preferred to be scandalous regardless of their status. Already the serpent woman was unzipping the back of her gown. Soon the pink haired princess would only be clad in her panties. The club owner were asking if the only requirement to be a consort was to mate, W-well, you also have to have approval of the royal court. Not there is much left of that court. The princess let out a soft gasp as she felt the Gorgonian's hands begin to move back and forth across her nubile body, fingers exploring her curves. Thank you. I think you are very beautiful as well.

An was starting to get to annoyed at Enru, who seemed to drinking at a faster rate than her own conservative approach. "When the princess said we can take a break, she didn't mean for you to go on a bender." The blonde looked a bit confused at why her brown haired companion was being so high and mighty. She dismissed as a servant girl came up to them with another drink. An was about when to lay into Enru, when suddenly she felt some jammed a rag into her face. The handmaiden tried to struggle but unlike her princess she had no natural resistance to the drugs in her drinks. Her coordination hampered by the drugs, the poor handmaiden was unable to defend herself as she slowly passed out.

The next thing An could remember is seeing these strange patterns, as voices repeated over and over again that she property of Mistress Vespira and they should follow her commands. The young woman attempted to get out the chair, but she found that she was tied down. She could only assume that Enru was in the same state. Still it was becoming less important to her as she felt her willpower being eroded quickly.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 pm

"So only your approval is needed?" she asked. Her hands grew bolder upon hearing Octavia's gasps. The woman was not attempting to push her away. The tip of Vespira's tail slowly slid along the princess's inner thigh. Soon the Princess would feel the small scales of her tail dragging up and down over the woman's covered sex. "Perhaps we can come to some ssort of agreement, Princesss," the Gorgonian hissed, "Asssisting your people and helping them grow would provide an opportunity for us to become closser businesss partners, yess?" Vespira leaned in closer, letting her full breasts mash up against Octavia's. Her lips pressed against the Trixian's in a deep lingering kiss.

The embrace was just to keep the woman off balance. Her eyes would gaze deep into the in Princess. Pressed so close to each other, there was nothing else to look at but that piercing gaze. "I feel your heart racing, Princesss," she whispered, giving another soft kiss, "So busy with work. It must have been some time since you last felt warmth in your bed, no? Do not fight it. Let your deepest desires come to surface. Your body is growing hotter by the second. Your sex itches. Your nipples ache. You need me and you need me now." Her suggestions would pound away at what is left of Octavia's resistance, trying to form in her subconcious.

The restraints held An and Enru down in their chairs. Servants were checking the consoles, ensuring everything was going smoothly. The hypnotic display would continuously flash in their eyes while the words of their Mistress repeat over and over again to obey. The phrases would include rewards of pleasure for obeying and upon moving to that phase, the handmaidens (assuming they are still aware of anything) would hear machinery hum to life. Beneathe their seats, two glistening dildos would extend upwards towards the two women's ass and sex. They would work with machine efficiency, pushing into their tight passages until they were fully hilted inside. There would be a few second pause as their bodies adapt to the cool metal now inside them before both sex toys suddenly hum to life. Sonic vibrations would ripple up an down their tender insides, stimulating deep into every cell and nerve of their anus and inner walls. Sensors in the machine would detect when the two approach orgasm and tone the power down, ensuring the two would be brought to the heights of pleasure but never achieving climax. All this while the words of the crime lord repeats over and over in their headsets.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next