View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Jungle fever [Vespira] 

Post Re: Jungle fever [Vespira]
"Very good, we must move quickly...we will free our mistress from her confinement after disabling communications from engineering." Calista said still feeling the erotic rush of dominating the commander, but focusing on freeing Vespira.

"Come with me now," the blond haired agent said as she forced the woman to stand and follow her, unlocking the cabin doors as she led the way to the engineering section, the agents on duty, slumped against their station, passed out from her earlier instructions given to the medic. She quickly found the communications main and disabled the transmitter unit before turning to leave. A moment later she stood in the brig, staring at the magnificent form of the Gorgonian. It took only a moment for the Commander to deactivate the forcefield.

As the field lowered, she prostrated herself before the snake woman, going to her knees and then bowing her head until it touched the floor and touching her palms to the floor over her head. It was a position that Vespira had called the Dumag and it signified her complete subjugation.

She remained in that position until Vespira addressed her directly.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Tue May 06, 2014 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

The Commander followed Calista to engineering. The two crew members in the bridge did not seem to notice anything out of the ordinary and continued with what they were working on. Once communications were dealt with, the two proceeded to the brig where Vespira was merely resting on her own coils.

Hearing the forcefield power down, Vespira opened her eyes to see her precious new toy prostrating herself before the serpent woman. Slowly, the Gorgonian rose onto her coils and looked down at her pet before looking at the still standing Commander. Those eyes pierced right into the poor woman's broken psyche, sending the agent slumping to her knees as she trembled from the sheer power of her stare. "Mmm... Sseemss thiss one is almosst ready..." she hissed before regarding Calista finally, "You have kept me waiting, pet. What is the sstatuss of the crew? Where are we now and where are we heading?"

As much as she wanted to fuck her little pet right here and now, she had to deal with all these loose ends first. Calista had proven herself well tamed. The agent not only betrayed the very people who came to rescue her but also the ADD itself. She was helping the most dangerous of criminal minds escape along with handing her a number of skilled ADD agents on a silver plater.

Tue May 06, 2014 11:22 pm

"I beg forgiveness mistress, your slave has no excuse for her tardiness," Calista replied as she rose to her feet, expecting to be punished for this later. "There are only two officers remaining and we have disabled communications, we are currently still in the outer territories...I have tamed the Commander to your will mistress...but she still has the desire to resist her true station...all that is required is to take the bridge."

She ached deeply to feel her mistress's cock plunging deep within her, it had been so long for her, even though it had only been barely an hour. The depth of the brainwashing used against the blond agent was so thorough that even with a deep scan and mind whip, Calista would likely never be the same woman again.

Calista walked over to the wall locker and retrieved a pair of pulse pistol, adjusting them to their highest stun setting safe for use against human's. "I am ready to take the bridge mistress."

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Tue May 06, 2014 11:38 pm
Profile YIM

The outer territories? Perfect. That meant they were still far from ADD controlled space and may have enough fuel to get to one of her clubs or base of operations. Calista rose to her feet and grabbed a few pulse weapons to deal with what remains of the crew. Vespira did not accept any offered weapon, having her new thrall accept it instead. Being shot by their own commander, that sounded absolutely lovely. Despite Calista's worry, punishment was the last thing on Vespira's mind after this was over.

The doors to the bridge hissed open. The two crew members had time to see the two agents walking with Vespira before the two were shot and stunned, knocking them out completely. All unconcious crew members were then gathered and tied up. All of them had their limbs tied together and were blindfolded and gagged. Their ears were even plugged, ensuring that none of the crew will know where they were upon regaining conciousness.

The ship's course was changed, going deeper into the outer territories. Vespira had the Commander disable any and all tracking beacons that were known by her. She would then have her pilot the ship while Vespira enjoyed herself in the captain's chair. On her lap was her precious prize, rising and falling on her cock as Calista earned this passionate reward.

Tue May 06, 2014 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8