View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Jungle fever [Vespira] 

Post Re: Jungle fever [Vespira]
The blond woman's head was spinning and her body was on fire. Distantly, her mind drifted on waves of passion, as what little will she had struggled to resist the mental influence that Vespira was exerting over her. Licking her plump lips she looked up at the alien woman and swallowed as she felt the thicked head of her current rapist on this planet slip between her lips, her final resistance crumbled. She looked directly into the Gorgonians eyes, pleading silently with them before she spoke "Please...I-I...nnnhhgg..."

The plant was now slipping just the head back into the folds of her womanhood as its patience seemed to be waning (or was it trying to help the bound up woman make a decision), causing her moan and squirm more, she silently prayed that the snake woman wouldn't leave her here, in the grasp of this plant.

A long, mewling moan was dragged from Calista's lips as as felt the soft scraping of the other aliens scaled hands across her sensitive titflesh as they where sensually massaged. Her nipples sent jolts of pleasure shoot through her body and caused her to start spasming weakly in a slow building orgasm that made any will to resist crumble completely. She twisted and bent at the waist as much as she could as pleasure wracked her body, making difficult but not impossible for the woman to speak.

"w-wha....mhnnn...d-do you...nnnhhhggg g-goddess...w-want with...me?"

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Thu May 03, 2012 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

The alien crime lord admired how sensitive the woman's body was. She was only getting started and the agent was already losing herself. Her thumbs stroked slowly up and down over the exposed nipples, occasionally flicking them to add more sparks to the already burning flames. "Mmm calling me a Goddesss? How flattering," Vespira teased, "Showering your ssavior with praise is certainly something your ssimple speciess could do. But, perhapss we should start with quesstions you will answer. What is your name, agent? And why did you attack my ship unprovoked? I have done nothing to cause you ADD sluts to come after me."

Granted, she has done more than enough things but none could be tied to her name. Agents have tried to infiltrate her establishments and spy on her but in the end they became her spies and were very useful in gathering information on the ADD as well as set traps to capture more of the foolish humans. There was certainly a market for human slaves throughout the galaxy.

Her fingers squeezed both of Calista's breasts, feeling the bountiful tit flesh mold around her fingers. The plant had began sliding the phallic tendril back into the agent's body, further distracting her and leaving her vulnerable to Vespira's mental attacks. "And the quesstion is not what I want but what you can offer me? I know where your emergency beacon is and can easily use it for myself. What can a weak helpless human possibly provide me in exchange for her life?"

Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 am

Calista swallowed as the Gorgonian continued to build the pressure within her, the aliens thumbs stroking and flicking her nipples caused her squirm and make little noises as the subtle commands slid into her mind. Unknown to the ADD, Calista's body had been augmented as her body had been made hypersensitive to the slightest stimultion, especially of a sexual nature and was capable of achieving many more orgasms than the average human female with a shortened recovery time if she was allowed time to rest.

Though now that was proving to detrimental in her current circumstances "I-I am....uuhhhnnn...C-Calista Cole...Special Talent...w-with the...nnnuuhh..." she trailed off into another short but intense orgasm that push harder at the limits of her mental reserves. After a few moments and more of the plants cum oozing down her body and dripping onto her face as milk began to leak from her swollen and abused nipples. For a long moment she hung there and swayed from the plant thrusting into her until she found the ability to speak again.

"I w-work for...the Office -of S-special Projects..." again she trailed off and she closed her eyes, moaning as a fresh wave of pleasure cascaded through her body. Her hands clenched and unclenched into fists as she moaned loudly and looked deep into Vespira's eyes while the snake woman continued to play with her breasts. "L-let me go...and I c-can get....mmmhhhnnn...their f-files on you...oh goddess yes...harder!"

It wasn't clear whether she was crying out the plant or the Vespira or both as the huge pistil plowed deep into the trapped woman.

Fri May 04, 2012 1:07 am
Profile YIM

The agent quickly succumbed to another orgasm, further withering away her already broken resistance. "Special talent?" she hissed, "More like special slut. Look at how your body writhes, yearning for more. Even your breasts lactate. You are jusst a little whore aren't you?" The special talent was more than likely refering to the woman's psychic ability. But that did not seem to be the only training this woman received. This human woman was more responsive than any of the others the Gorgonian had tamed. Interesting...

"Focuss," she hissed, pinching both nipples and twisting firmly to bring attention back to her rather than the plant, "You speak of filess on me. What filess and where are they? How would you be able to get them without them noticing and how can I possibly trusst you to get them after I free you, hmm? It sounds more like you jusst wish to be fucked more. Harder... Fasster... Do not fight it. I see you yearning for more why not just accept it. I bet those special superiors of yours jusst enjoy playing with a body like yours."

The plant would no doubt take advantage of these cues, pumping faster and harder into the agent's already trembling form. Vespira would not push harder though. Her hands would continued to mold and massage the pulsing orbs in her hands. "This plant may be able to satissfy you now. But, I can give you more pleasure than you can dream of. I can be very... rewarding to those who prove loyal."

Fri May 04, 2012 1:33 am

The sharp edge of pain radiating from her nipples, focusing the woman's mind as her breaths camein heavy pants as she shook her head yes "Y-yes...I'm a l-little whore....mmmm...oh nnnnuuuhhh..."

Calista's body shook from the massive appendage being thrust into her cunt, causing her swallow and gasp as she was torn between the plant and Vespira. She looked up into ther alien woman's eyes and smiled at her, the smile of a person who has just found their perfect state of contentment as that is all they have left. She leaned her face closer to the Gorgonians as she continued to answer the woman's questions. "T-the...files a-are every...uhn thing O-oooo...OSP has gathered...with talents...mind scans o=of your people...oh goddess yes...p-please fuck me...I-i...mmhhhnnn...I'm a l-little slut!"

She exclaimed this loudly as she was just barely able to touch her lips to Vespira's while the plant thrust deeper and faster into the bound up woman. With the stamens wrapped around it, the plants pistil was easily eighteen inches long and as thick around as a soda can.

The human females body started to shake from the massive phallus thrust repeatedly into her cunt. A small orgasm coursed through her as the plants stamen tugged and slapped against her clitoris. She dropped her head down and her body sagging in the tight grasps of the stamen, Calista looked between her legs and saw that her clit was sticking straight out because her pussy was stretched open so wide. She gasped as she saw the long, thick alien member slid back out of her cunt and then rammed back into her.

Though it was a lie Calista answered the Gorgonians question about her superiors "T-they love fucking me...bent over...their desk...filling me with cum...I-I can...get the file...because...I-I am the agent...in charge...please I want to prove my loyalty goddess...oh, mmmm..." she trailed off as she felt Vespira playing more roughly with her breasts.

Fri May 04, 2012 2:13 am
Profile YIM

"Mmm... Though goddesss has a wonderful sense of power to it, you will call me Misstresss from now on," she hissed, "You understand that means, yess? It means you are mine. I will save you and you will get me those files. Doing so will make you a traitor. But do not worry, my little sslut. I will take good care of you." The Gorgonian pressed up against the spasming form of Calista. Her forked tongue flickered, stroking a nipple rapidly as she began to suck the milk from it. A hand slid up her smooth belly and up to her engorged clit where she began to stroke and tweak it roughly. As a final blow, Calista would feel fangs sink into her breast as Vespira injected the hypersensitive orb with her potent venom aphrodisics. She would repeat the process for the other breast before finally grabbing the woman's body.

She would wait until Calista came a final time before using her powerful tail to push vines away while also throwing the two of them out of the creature's range. Rising up, she gazed down at the woman's fallen form. The agent was glistening with sweat and juices while sploched of plant cum covered her lovely curves. She leaned down to lift Calista's chin and gazed deep into her eyes. "I have saved your life, Calissta," she hissed softly into her ear, "You owe me your life. You would not exisst without me. You will serve me to repay that debt, yess?" She would attempt to implant suggestions that would keep the woman obedient for the time being. When they were in a safer area, she would begin training this special agent for a far more special task. The venom would continue to course through Calista's body, keeping her helplessly aroused until it is burned out of her system. That need for sex would be the carrot to lead this human agent to obey her. "Can you walk?" Vespira asked, "We have to get back to your ship soon."

Fri May 04, 2012 2:32 am

"Mmmmnnn...y-yes...m-mistressss...ohhhh" the captured woman replied as a her body spasmed again with a short but intense release, her body felt drained and exhausted, her mind simply wanting the chance to recover and make sense of her situation. She panted and gasped more as she felt the alien woman begin to tease and flick her swollen and sensitive nipple with her forked tongue. She arched her back as more milk was suckled from her engorged breasts, the blond haired woman gasped and moaned out as she felt the needle sharp teeth penetrate the tender flesh of her swollen left breast and then the other, feeling a warm flushing as the snake woman's venom shoot into her system. The effect was immediately.

A burning heat infused her spectacular body, as she began to jerk and pull against her restraints. Her hoarse voice cried out in pleasure as she felt herself exploding in a intense a powerful orgasm a moment before she felt the vines falling away, then the warm embrace of the mud against her heated flesh while she writhed against the scaled form of her new mistress. She barely registered the alien womans words, her mind working on instinct as she crawled over to Vespira and began to sensually run her hands over the smooth scales of the snake womans body as she began to lick and suckle on the massive mammaries of the Gorgonian.

She then felt a hand twist into her hair as her head was pulled away from the breast she was suckling on "I-I'm so horny mistress...p-please..."

Thu May 10, 2012 2:11 pm
Profile YIM

The agent reacted immediately to the venom, cumming just from the aphrodisics now pumping in her veins. Once free of the plant, Calista immediately crawled on her hands and knees towards the Gorgonian. Vespira absolutely loved the sight of her former attacker now begging for attention. The human's hands and lips were all over the alien woman's body. The crimelord hissed with satisfaction before finally pushing the agent's head away from her bosom.

"Shhh," she hushed the woman, "Waiting will jusst make the reward all the more intoxicating, my preciouss slut. Take me back to your ship and I will pleasure you there. While you walk, think about how good it feels to serve me. That feeling will grow more each time you show your obedience, Calissta." Her scaled hands stroked the woman's swollen orbs as they still leaked milk. "My, you seem to be more vulnerable to my venom than other humanss," she hissed, "Or maybe being a slut comes natural to you special forcess. Now, get moving. You will not pleasure yoursself until I allow it. Let that lusst build inside you, Calissta. I promise I will make it worth your while."

Vespira turned and started heading back through the swamp towards the agent's crashed vessel. She was not concerned about the agent fleeing. Even if the woman someone regained enough willpower to resist, the venom would leave her too vulnerable to get very far. Not to mention the scent the woman was producing would attract every sexual creature to her vulnerable body. There was still much to learn about this special agent though. That psionic power is apparently enough to gather evidence on her. She would need to see about preventing such things in the future. But, having one of those agents as a sleeper would no doubt improve her network of eyes and ears within the ADD as well.

Thu May 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Calista staggered to her feet as she followed behind Vespira, weaving and stumbling as if she were drunk. She bit her lower lip as her body was washed over her with an intense burning, then cooling sensation while her pussy leaked the alien plants sticky yellow substance dow her inner thighs while her lips where still gaping slightly from the monstrous organ that had just recently been thrusting into it. She so desperately wanted to cum, to feel the hot release of her juices again rush from her pussy and down her thighs. Each struggling step she took through the muck brushed her sensitive pussy lips and clit which made her weak in the knees, stumbling as the Gorgonian continued forward seemingly uncaring of her blond prize's difficulties.

After a grueling several hours of stumbling trekking through the thick muck had Calista panting for air, her swollen milk-laden tits rising and falling quickly in both arousal and exhaustion as they glistened with sweat, caked in mud and drying sexual fluids. A combination of the rough terrain and the mind bending venom aphrodisiac made it feel as if she had ran a triathlon in heavy gravity. Her generous breasts jiggled with every sloshing step as her pale nipples stuck out like thick little thumbs while creamy liquid leaked from them still. Her mind was preoccupied with the lust burning through her body the NEED to be thoroughly used and as the old human saying went 'rode hard and put out wet' came to her mind as it was unconsciously projected to her captor.

The captured ADD Special Talent gasped in unwated pleasure as a heavy leafy branch flicked against her right tit, stimulating her drugged and Kolnari-conditioned body. Regardless of her underlying fear, distress, and duty, Calista’s body was excited by the simple contact and the proximity of the powerful Gorgonian as she watched the sleek grace with which Vespira moved through the swamp. Her addled mind had no way of comprehending her surroundings, not realizing that they were drawing closer to her crashed ship.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:14 am
Profile YIM

She could hear the panted groans of her prey following behind her. She could imagine what the helpless slut was going through. After a long fucking, the human's body yearned for more and now she was being denied. Pleasure and bliss that was taken for granted was now more important to the agent than anything else in her existence. Every step was a reminder of that need. Every brush against the local plantlife or muck made the agent yearn to just stay there and rub against the non sentient things around her. But, Vespira did not slow down. Her swaying form sending forth a flickering pattern of lights into the woman's dazed eyes, further bringing the agent under her hypnotic spell.

Calista was losing control as Vespira was given faint mental images of the woman's desire. The Gorgonian would ignore this failing for now as they were hardly in a position to stop and punish the woman. After what seemed like hours of travel, they were back to the burning wreckage of the agent's ship. The entire journey must have been a lustfilled daze for the human woman. But that was perfect as it meant plenty of time for her prismatic scales and potent venom to destroy any resistance the poor woman had left.

Shifting a bit, Vespira frowned in disgust. "Be glad I do not use your tongue to clean off this messs," she hissed harshly, her snakehalf covered in the muck they been traveling through. Looking over at Calista, she smirked wickedly. "Oh you poor thing," she cooed softly as she swayed closer, "You musst be yearning for your reward now. I ssupose I can give you a ssmall tasste of what is waiting for you..." Her eyes gazed into the agent's, seeking to dominate her will once more as the tip of her tail moved up between the woman's thighs. "Sspread your thighss, sslut," she ordered, "I am your only ssource of pleasure now. You need me. Sserving me is your only hope of ever reaching blisss. Ssurrender and do not fight what you are feeling right now."

The tail pushed into Calista's body slowly. The scales were rough, dragging against the woman's inner walls. Vespira continued to gaze down at her pet, observing every reaction until the tip of her tail finds the woman's pleasure spot. That soft gasp was all she needed to hear before her tail began to flicker rapidly like a snake's rattle. The rough tip would stroke at a blinding pace right over Calista's g-spot, seeking to not only send the woman over the edge but to throw her completely out into the abyss. The alien woman would not hold the helpless agent, letting her knees give should they do so and impale herself further onto her own rapidly swaying tail.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:45 pm

With only a little hesitation, the mesmerized blond smiled beatifically at the snake woman as she obediantly spread her spreading her pale thighs and exposing her sex to the alien woman's attentions. "Y-yes mistress, thank you mistress..

spreading her pale thighs and exposing her

The naked and ravaged agent moaned in pleasure as she felt the tip of the broad, rough reptilian tail flicking at her slit as it slowly teased her pussy lips. Her hands gripped uselessly at the air as there was nothing for her to grip to suport herself as the scaly length pressed against her vaginal opening, her lips quickly moistening even more and growing puffy with her mixture of unwanted excitement and the mind bending drugs as well as her body's sexual conditioning. " Ohhhhh...o-oh yes...mistress" she moaned out. Her dark green eyes went wide as she felt the Gorgonians tail stretch her pussy lips. Then her beautiful features locked in pleasured disbelieve as the alien woman's broad tail slowly and relentlessly pushed deep inside her.

As the tail pressed deeper inside of her, the rapid fire motions set about lighting her sex on fire and caused Calista to open her mouth in a silent 'O' of pure bliss as the rough surface seemed to find soon found herself standing on her tip toes, her back arching as she fought with herself to get her pussy as far away from the aliens organ as possible.

"Oh gods!!!" Calista wailed out in humiliation and defeat. Her long cry turned into a short of exhaled as she felt the tail exploring the slimy and well used depth of her most intimate of places, the energetic flickering pushing the air from her lungs in gasps almost as soon as she could get them.

Her Kolnari conditioning was too deeply ingrained for Calista to fight. She felt her hips rising, while legs slowly lowered the woman to her knees gave the snake woman deeper and fuller penetration of her pussy. The sensation of her captors thick tail completely filling her vagina made the busty blond quiver with ecstasy.

“Nnngghaaaahh! uhhhnnn! Aaahhhh!!” Calista cried out, the globes of her tits swaying and dancing on her chest as she reached up to play with them for her mistress' pleasure and amusement.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 am
Profile YIM

"That'ss it, Calissta," she hissed, admiring how her pet sank onto her tail and played with her tits, "You do not want to fight thiss. Open your ssoul to the pleasure... the blisss." Pleasure was apparently the perfect catlyst to ensure this woman's obedience. Vespira's commands would echo inside the agent's mind, telling to surrender to pleasure and bliss. "The more you cum," she continued, "The more you want to experience it again and again. It is your drug. You can imagine living without thiss. Now cum you dirty little sslut."

Her tail would shiver faster, the countless scales quivering and stroking rapidly against every inch of Calista's dripping wet cunt. The tail would thrust upwards, producing a lewd slurping sound as she churned the juices inside the woman to a froth. The order to cum would echo, goading the special agent to succumb and surrender to the vicious climax awaiting her. Even when the woman inevitably came, the tail would continue to flicker madly inside those contracting folds. She would make this woman cum long and hard before finally letting her slump to the soft earth below.

Vespira pulled her tail out slowly before flicking the juices onto the woman's nude form. "That is jusst a tasste, sslave," she hissed, "More awaitss you back on my ship. The snakewoman reached down and grabbed Calista by the hair, forcing her to sit back up and gaze up at her. Her free hand would pinch and twist a tit to keep her awake. "No time to resst yet," she hissed, "You musst carry the beacon to where my ship is. It is higher elevation there, our only means of getting off thiss rock. Do not keep me waiting, sslave. Unlesss you want me to forget to pleasure you more when we arrive at our desstination."

Her arms crossed infront of her. As much fun as it would be to fuck this woman to next week, they were not safe here in the swamp. The highlands would be safer and an opportunity to clean up. It would also give her time to mold her broken little agent into something useable as there were still matters to deal with about being rescued. So much trouble all for one foolish agent. She best be worth the effort to tame her.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 am

The Gorgonians voice was like silk slipping into Calista's mind and wrapping around it as her body easily responsed to the alien's touch, words echoing in her mind of pleasure and bliss as they battered against her psyche. Though Her mental defenses where formidable in most situations, she found herself falling further under the sway of the alien, though she didn't care so long as she was able to find pleasure and bliss. Even if Vespira had not been reinforcing the desire to cum, her conditioning would have ensured that result any how. The drugged agent played with her breasts roughly as the sensation caused her body to shiver, her cries echoing amongst the trees and silencing the wildlife as they all seemed to be focused on the show the human woman was giving them.

Though she tried to hold off as long as she could, the Special Talent's body finally broke as it convulsed in a body wracking orgasm forcing her to lean on her hands for support, her cry emerging as semi-broken wail of pleasure. She could feel the tail continuing to thrust and writhe within her as the felt the frothy juices running down her inner thighs. The silken inner walls of her sex squeezed tightly around the tail, sending her ravaged and exhausted body into a quick series of machine gun orgasms that caused her to finally collapse to the soft earth.

She felt the warm remnants of her passion flicked onto her already stained body a moment before she cried out and weakly reached up to grab at the hand pulling on her hair. Captured, stripped, fucked and now splattered with cum Calista Cole groaned in humiliation and exhaustion. She staggered awkwardly to her feet and moved to retrieve the beacon from her crashed vessel. She found it still in its carry pack and looped it over her shoulders before she scrambled out of the ship and collapsed on her knees in front of Vespira.

"I-I have the beacon...mistress," the beacon on her back felt as if it weighed a thousand pounds to her aching and protesting muscles as she looked up at the snake woman.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 am
Profile YIM

The alien woman did not care that the agent was exhausted or completely drained. After shooting down her cruiser, there would be no mercy for this pet. Besides, keeping her exhausted just meant her mind was more vulnerable to her influences. Even exhaustion would not stop Calista from complying with her commands. The agent climbed into her crashed ship and pulled out the beacon. The poor woman slumped to her knees when she returned though it was more than likely due to weariness rather than submission at this point.

Vespira stroked the woman's cheek and then began to slithering back into the swamp. "Come, we have a long way to go to get back to the highlands," she ordered. There would be no stops, Calista would only have her Mistress's swaying form and the pleasure that form could provide goading her to keep putting one foot infront of the other. They slogged through the swamp. The cool murky muck did little to cool the human's body as the humidity drenched her body in sweat. If Vespira was under any sort of discomfort, she did not show it. The sun was already setting after the long travel. Even the Gorgonian would require rest eventually. But that would have to wait until they were someplace safer.

Once the sun fell from the sky, Vespira sense of smell was her only means of finding her way back to the highlands. Animals and insects buzzed and hissed just outside their vision. The snakewoman being a natural predator kept the creatures at bay for now as they continued. Soon, the smell of smoldering wreckage was a welcomed. She would not reassure her pet though and simply kept moving forward until they found themselves on more solid ground.

The ship was partially in the ground but still had a few rooms accessable from the escape hatch Vespira used. Looking back at her pet, she waited for her to catch up. "Sset up the beacon then you may resst," the serpent woman hissed before slithering up into the ship and finding an emergency pack to eat some rations and finally get some sleep. Next time she wakes, she will continue breaking down this troublesome agent and perhaps find a means to clean herself up.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 am

Calista wanted to cry in frustration, though her desire to please her mistress pushed this from her thoughts as she began following the retreating back of Vespira. A part of her knew what was happening, but that part was buried and shackled beneath the strange influence the Gorgonian had over her. Her pussy still tingled and twitched from when the snake woman's tail had been thrust deep inside of her, the memory of that pleasure madeher flush and forget what she had been thinking about as the snake woman's hypnotic words bounded around inside of her head.

Morning passed to noon and noon passed into afternoon on the planet, the jungle air was heavy with humidity that seemed to make the human woman wilt. Several times she stumbled and fell into the muck, mud caking her naked body as she was torn between her exhaustion and her need for pleasure. They continued traveling well past nightfall as the sounds changed, alien beasts could be heard prowling in the swampy marsh beyond with Calista able to grab snatches of the minds of a dozen different creatures that stalked her, only one desire in their thoughts. She tried to stay close to Vespira, whose presence seemed to serve as a shield against the predators.

She did not know what time it was when they finally reached the Gorgonians crashed ship, but they had climbed into the drier highlands were slightly more benign creatures dwelt. She watched as the Gorgonian slithered into the wrecked ship, leaving the human alone to her appointed task. She slipped the carry pack from her shoulders as she moved over to the most level parcel of ground that she could, then spent the next fifteen minutes setting up and adjusting the beacon before beginning to broadcast.

Calista had moved beyond the point of exhaustion that demanded her body sleep, she was on a false high that would bring her crashing down hard soon but for now she was wide awake as she crawled beneath one of the crumpled wings of the Gorgonians transport. Her mind was beginning to clear of the muddling effect of the Gorgonian's venom, though it was still numb from the multiple rapes and uncounted orgasms the creatures on the planet had ripped from her all too willing body. Her hands drifted lightly across her body, and gently caressed the underswell of her swollen mammaries. They where still suffering the effects of the insects venom and were at least in E cup range now, her nipples stiffened and standing out like little thumbs as dew droplets of milk formed on their tips before dribbling down the curves of her titflesh.

She her mind rebelled against the situation, if she stayed she was at the mercy of the Gorgonian who intended to break her and make the woman pay for attacking her, if she ran she would be trapped on a planet full of creatures intent on mounting and filling her womb with their hot, sticky seed. She felt hot tears begin to run down her cheeks, trying to keep silent so as not to draw out Vespira or any of the creatures that she could sense nearby but keeping their distance from the strange thing that had fallen from the sky. Not for the first time she cursed her parents for taking them out into space, for leaving her alone, and the ADD for forcing her into being an agent by givingher no other choice.

Sleep eventually over took the young woman, her sleep fitful as she dreams mirror life as she ran through the jungles from Vespira or relived the assault by the plants or the toad creatures...

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next