View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Jungle fever [Vespira] 

Post Re: Jungle fever [Vespira]
Vespira slithered out of the hatch the next morning, feeling better after a nights rest but not any cleaner. She noticed the beacon was set up. It would take a bit of time before the ADD arrived to rescue their agent. Until then it was just a matter of waiting and breaking this agent before they arrived. The last thing the Gorgonian wanted was to be rescued by the ADD only to be taken into their custody.

She observed the sleeping beauty under the wing and slithered closer. Calista would wake to a pack suddenly hitting her. "Eat," she ordered, "You are uselesss to me if you are starving all the time." The pack would have some spare rations in it. "I asssume you are calling your friends with that beacon. I do hope you have not forgotten what you have promissed me for ssaving you." Vespira's coiled up her tail, sitting on it as she stared down at the fallen agent.

"Do not worry, I have not forgotten what I promissed you either," Vespira hissed, stretching her voluptuous form under the rising sun, "When you have finished eating, you will beg me to fuck you. You will tell me how much of a sslut you are and how much you need a thick cock deep inside you. I am certain I can pleasure you jusst as well as that plant and those toads did." The alien woman smirked, eyes glittering with amusement. Calista was safe from the swamp but there was nothing to protect her from Vespira's advances. "Mmm... But perhapss we should find a water ssource first... clean outsselves off, yesss? You can do that for me, correct?"

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Calista started awake as she felt something thumping into her side, it took a moment for her mind to comprehend where she was. Suddenly, she became aware of a cool breeze kissing her naked flesh as it caused a rather enjoyable sensation across her skin. She shifted slowly and looked down, giving a slight start as the memories of her previous day suddenly crystallized into stark reality. The blond agent swallowed as she reached down and took the small survival pack in hand as and pulled out one of the energy bars. She quickly devoured the food, not realizing just how hungry she was, she hadn't had to worry about her hunger the previous day due to the copious amounts of cum that she had been forced to ingest from the toad monsters. She produced another bar as she followed the snakewoman's gaze to the transmitter, she ate her second ration bar slower as she answered "Y-yes mistress...I activated it last night though given that we are on a Rimward world it could be several days before a rescue ship arrives."

She swallowed as she clearly remembered what she had promised the snake woman, she did not meet her gaze as she nodded "No mistress...I haven't."

Her body thrilled as she heard Vespira's words and she finally met the alien woman's gaze, feeling the hypnotic compulsion as a slightly seductive smile worked its way on her lips as she set her food to the side and crawled over to the Gorgonian on her hands and knees. She began to caress the thick, muscular tail sensually "Oh mistress...I-I need to feel a huge, thick cock pounding deep inside of me...I will do anything to feel you inside of me...please may I go find us somewhere to bath so I can wash the filth and muck from you...please allow me to make up for my transgression against you?"

She then began to slowly run her tongue over the snake woman's muck covered scales, cleaning them as Vespira said she should have been made to last night. She would lick, spit out the thick muck before returning to her self appointed task occasionally looking up to see her mistress' reaction.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:56 am
Profile YIM

Several days on this useless rock... The only good thing about this will be the amount of punishment she would put this bitch through for putting her in this situation in the first place. The alien woman was uncertain how much of her hypnotic suggestions held in Calista's pretty little head of hers. There was hesitation in the human's voice but then the woman looked up into the Gorgonian's eyes and it all fell into place then. If there was any resistance it melted away immediately as the agent smiled and crawled towards her Mistress.

The woman complied to her orders, begging to be fucked. But she took it a step further as she began the impossible task of cleaning her scaled form of the muck from the previous day with only her tongue. Vespira watched for several moments, letting the agent continue with this self punishment. The enthralled woman licked and spit over and over, showing no disgust towards the action and looking up at the alien woman as if asking for approval. This woman's training was coming along smoothly, a natural submissive whore.

She stroked Calista's hair. "Very well," she hissed, "Go ssearch for water sso I may bathe. We will likely need it if we run out of suppliess in the ship. Do not take long." There was no reason to be concerned about the agent escaping. The woman already found out the hard way where that leads. Not only that but, Vespira had the beacon set up here so if there was to be any hope of rescue, Calista would have to return here anyway. The scaled Mistress would allow the agent to take her leave to find this pond she wished to find. Hopefully there was one as Vespira longed to clean her scales back to their former radiance.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 am

Reluctantly, Calista turned from her task of cleaning the snake woman's soiled form with her tongue though she did not disobey "Yes mistress," she said while standing to move away and begin her search. Indeed, Calista was worried about leaving the snake woman's side as there she was at least offered some protection from the ravaging attentions of the planets inhabitants...but she had to please her mistress so in that pursuit she would brave the thick undergrowth. She began hiking along an animal trail, using her survivial skills and her mental abilities to touch the minds of several seemingly peaceful creatures, using their disjointed memories to aid her search for a body of water suitably close to the crash site.

She had to stop occasionally as she examined the dense, humid jungle of the alien world hearing the strange mating calls of dozen of different species. While the memories may have served little purpose in any other situation, Calista was able to us them to recognize landmarks. A few moments later her eyes widened as a smile spread across her plump lips. Quickly she turned to make her way back to the crash site, to bring her mistress to her find and hope that she approved.

A couple of hours later Calista came rushing out of the jungle near one of the deep gouges in the earth, slowing with her tits rising and falling as she sucked in the damp air. "Mistress..." she called out and trailed off as she spotted the snake woman basking in the warm jungle sun as the clean scale glimmered enticingly to the blond agent. Dropping to her knees she crawled over to the alien woman "Mistress I have found a body of water that should be sufficient for your needs," the dominated woman supplied, hoping that she might be allowed to wash away some of the muck and cum staining her body. She looked up at the Gorgonians face and smiled " Would mistress like me to take her to it now or wait until she has finished basking?"

Last edited by Kieran on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm
Profile YIM

The slave obeyed, disappearing into the woods in the nude. Vespira could have provided the human with a weapon from inside the ship but she saw no reason to give such a boon to this troublesome woman. While the agent was gone, the serpent woman would take account of what supplies remained in the accessible areas of the crashed cruiser. Getting the food, even if sealed in containers, away from the dead was perhaps a safe thing to do. Beyond that, there was not much else to salvage besides weapons. Vespira had no care for relying on such things. That was what servants and guards were for so she left them inside for the time being.

The Gorgonian spent the rest of her time resting. The sun glinted off her scales and she certainly enjoyed the heat. She napped until she picked up Calista's scent returning to her. Opening her eyes, she did not get up as the woman came and fell to her knees. There was certainly something to admire in this one's natural ability to be submissive. The agent crawled over to Vespira before finally speaking up.

Thankfully what she asked for was nearby. Slowly, Vespira arched her body like a cat, stretching a bit before finally sitting up. "Very well, Calissta," she hissed, "But take sseveral empty canteens with you from the pile there." Once that was accomplished, there was nothing else to it beyond trusting her new pet to lead the way. The Gorgonian would follow behind the woman, hips swaying from side to side as she slithered down the trail. Being day time and away from the swamp, she had little reason to be concerned about the local wildlife. All she cared for now was to get the bath she longed for.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Calista rose and gathered several of the empty canteens as she began leading the way into the jungle for her mistress to follow. Pushing low hanging fronds aside they began following the small animal trail, the blond woman walked in front of the snake woman with a sensual hip-swaying gait that caused her taut athletic body to move in mouthwatering enticement. If a branch or frond where hanging too low or would snap back towards Vespira, Calista would pull it to the side and held it for her mistress to pass, within the confines of her mind she could hear a voice telling her to let it go, to run.

Though where? into the thick forbidding jungle? to the alien creatures that would surely no doubt make her spend her remaining days serving as their personal fuck toy with no hope of escape or freedom...at least with Vespira there was a hint of light at the end of the tunnel...though did she truly want to be free of this woman?

These thoughts preoccupied her mind as she let the way to the watering hole that she had discovered earlier, slowly climbing up hill towards the basin in which it rested. After miles of trekking their path was broken by a broad pond. The jungle canopy was open above the water, allowing sunlight to reach the pond and reveal it to be still and clear. Calista moved to muddy bank where she knelt down and unloaded her multiple survival canteens. Even if the water was polluted in some mannerm the enhanced filtration systems of the device would purify it and make it potable for Vespira and Calista to survive on. She looked out over the pond, the surface ofthe water calm and inviting, she felt eyes on her as she switched canteens to start filling a new one.

"Would you like me to wash you once I have finished with the canteens mistress?"

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 am
Profile YIM

There was no funny business going on as Calista led the way through the forest. Vespira was pleased that the slut knew her place enough to not do anything foolish like back in the cave at least. Sunlight reflecting off the pond revealed that they had arrived in their destination. Without waiting, Calista began filling canteens with water. The agent would offer to help clean her Mistress's body. The woman was striving to do what she could though not entirely going out of the bounds of her orders, threats, or suggestions. The fact Vespira did not have to repeat herself was certainly a sign of a good slave.

"You may wash me after you finish, my little sslut," Vespira hissed as she sent forth a tendril to quietly snake up Calista's thigh, "For your good behavior, sspread your thighss and let me fuck you as you work." The alien would not give the agent an opportunity to say anything or even move before the smooth appendage plunged right into the woman's awaiting sex. She thrusts hard and deep, twisting in and out with each long stroke. More tendrils slither out, dipping into the cold water before wrapping around the woman's heavy tits. The chilled tips would trace Calista's hardening peaks while the rest constricted and squeezed around the luscious melons. "How does that feel, hm?" she said with a sly smirk, "Feels good to obey, yess? You know you want thiss, just let yoursself be fucked as you work. A fair trade, yess?"

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 am

As she worked, Calista bit her lower lip when she felt the Gorgonians tendril wiggling between her legs while listening to Vespira speak to her. Her vibrant eyes widened and her mouth opened in an ‘O’ of shock and pleasure when the tendril plunged deep into her pussy, almost causing her to drop the canteen that she was filling. " Mmmhhhnnn..." moaned the naked agent as she felt the slick limb beginning to twist and thrust inside of her. The blond woman gasped as she more tendril dipped into the cool water, coiling around the dangling treats of her left "Ahhh," she managed before as more tendrils wrapped around her right breast. She groaned in pleasure as her tits where squeezed tightly, the wet tendrils dipped into the water causing her to give a shiver of pleasure mixed with a sense of humiliation.

[color=0080FF]"Oh...mmmm t-thank you M-mis....nnngghh...oh goddess...tthis feels so g-good mistress!“[/color] Calista moaned, her ass in the air while her pussy was thrust into and her breasts squeezed and caressed in the clutches of the snake woman's many tendrils. She soon had spread her legs wide for her mistress as per the Gorgonians orders.

"O-oh...puh...p-please don't s-stop...mistress,"she moaned out as her body shivered and jumped with the deeply penetrating tendril, filling her vaginal passage and ensuring that she learned the rewards of obedience. Calista was completely at the Gorgonians mercy. What was worse was the pleasure pulsing in her Kolnari conditioned body, her finely-tuned physique trembling with mix of unwanted ecstasy and burning desire as the pressure on her breasts and the swollen mass in her nethers had an inevitable effect on her all-too-sensitive figure. She lose her grip on the canteen she had been filling more than once as her mind struggled between simply becoming the willing fuck toy for Vespira and desperately trying to complete her task.

Forced to lean forwards deeply by the tendrils wrapping her tits, Calista's nipples now brushed the surface of her cold water as they where circled and rubbed by the insidiously teasing tendrils. Her legs slowly slid wider in the slick muck. Her juices began to glisten on the thick tendril, trailing down her thighs as well as she barely managed to continue in her appointed task.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh I won't," the Gorgonian replied, "I will fuck you over and over again like the sslutty agent you are. It is apparent that the ADD cannot satissfy your needs. I will ensure your body is always filled with hot thick sseed..." The tendrils continued their erotic torment, soaking the woman's breasts in cold water. The tentacle inside Calista's gripping cunt was soon replaced with another that had spent its time in the cool inviting waters. Any pain or friction the woman's velvety walls felt were now soothed under a splash of dripping wet tendril.

It was not all pleasure though. Calista was failing in her task as she kept dropping canteens as pleasure over took her. Each time this happened, a tendril would crack down like a whip across the woman's back, rear, or thighs. The chilling tip would snapped across the woman's flesh, causing more pain than actual real damage. Then the same tendril would gently stroke over the forming welt, letting the water cool and soothe the pain away. Pain and pleasure would ensure the woman's obedience and keep her on task as well.

As it approached the final few canteens, the tendrils would go into a rapid frenzy. The thrusting appendage would shiver and wiggle madly inside Calista's depths while the tendrils around her tits proceed to squeeze and milk her heavy jugs. "Do not keep me waiting, pet," her Mistress would hiss as she slithered closer to the pool, "I would like to be clean today rather than later." She smirked, knowing it was not the agent's fault for her delay. Another crack of her tendril whip would awaken the woman's body to more pain only to crash right into the relentless pleasure and bliss this alien woman was feeding her.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Calista's world quickly became a conflict muddle of pain and pleasure as the tendrils continued to molest her nubile body while otherd punished her by lashing swiftly across her ass and thighs, sometimes even catching her swollen pussy lips with the strikes. Each stinging strike or discomforting pain was soothed away by the cool touch of the luxurious water that now engulfed her too-sensitive tits while she finally began to slowly and laboriously fill the last canteen, Calista endured the lashing and fucking torment with helpless moans of pleasure and discomfort.

Her embarassment peaked with pleasure as Calista orgasmed, her tits in the water and her ass lifting, vainly pulling against the tendrils wrapped tightly around her breast as her hands clawed as the muck beneath the water kicking up thick cloudy swirls. The busty ADD agent shook and spasmed, moaning ans shuddering in her climax. Her struggles seemed to only made the organs wrapping her breasts tighten, squeezing her titflesh and making the woman arch her back and cry out in excruciating pleasure.

She wasn't sure how long she actually orgasmed for, but her entire body tingled with more pleasure that she ever thought that she could experience in her life. Her sensitive, abused slit had contributed immensely to the powerful orgasm but she also knew that her conditioned responses had lent their insidious ways to it as well. She leaning over with her ass high in the air she looked over at the sanke woman with pleading eyes as she spoke "I-I'm...sorry m-mistress...it just happened...p-please don't punish me...I'll c-clean you wil my tongue..."

She was fearful of retribution for not asking her mistresses permission to cum...but it had been so sudden...maybe the snake woman wouldn't punish her...maybe?

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 am
Profile YIM

The helpless woman could do nothing to stop her Mistress from playing her body like an instrument. Her moans sound through the clearing. Those tight walls hungerly twitched and spasmed around the Gorgonian's tendril as the woman suffered through her explosive climax. The tentacles did not slow, fucking and groping the agent's shuddering form for as long as the high continued.

Everything would slow as Calista's body fell from the heights of bliss. Vespira would release the woman's breasts and stop with the constant whipping. The appendage inside the agent would twist and wiggle as it slowly left the woman's dripping wet sex. The agent would find herself free of the woman's toying for the time being. The tendrils returned back inside the snakewoman's body. The human woman made no attempt to regain her composure. Those thighs were spread wide with her breasts hanging down into the water while her ass remained high in the air. She truly was nothing but a fuck toy.

Vespira's eyes would widen faintly at the apologies and begging to not be punished. Apparently her new pet still retained the orders from last night. She was not to cum without permission. But such an order had long since expired as far as the serpent was concerned. "Shhh..." she hushed softly as she slithered closer and stroked Calista's cheek, "You did nothing wrong, my little sslut. You are allowed to cum. I know how much you love it. Finish your tassk so that you may wash my body. Then I will give you a real fucking."

Fingertips would traced along the agent's cheek as the Gorgonian slithered pass and into the water. She sighed, feeling the cool water against her scaled form. Deeper the woman went until she was able to dive and rise out of the water. The water help accentuate her glamourous form. The light reflected an array of colors off her prismatic scales giving off an aura of radiance that would be as hypnotic as her eyes. The water ran down her long tendrils that protruded from her head like hair. Arching her body, she enjoyed the moment to relax under the hot sun and cold water.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:29 am

Calista sighed as she felt her mistresses gentle touch, recovering from her orgasm slowly, pulling her legs together as she sat up, still feeling a residual tingling along her nerves that made them feel numb in that cloud nine kind of way. She watched as her mistress slithered into the water, watching as her scales flexed and moved with the contractions muscles beneath her skin. She carried the last of the canteens over to the small pile of canteens. She took a moment rest after setting her items down, causing her tits to jiggle while she turned to look out over the water as she saw the snake woman arch out of the mirror like surface of the pond.

The sun glittered off of the Gorgonian's scales like like hundreds of prismatic shards, leaving Calista compelled to be near such a beautiful and enrapturing being. She ran to the bank while wading into towards Vespira, to be nearer to her mistress. Without hesitation the dominated heroine dove in, as her nude body broke the surface as water a moment later with her hair slicked back, and she began swimming for the for the snake woman's side. The chill water was a welcome relief from the hot and humid jungle air.

The blond ADD agent was a tasty sight as she glided through the water, her athletic physique propelling her forward easily. Her breasts were buoyant in the water, bobbing and shifting as she stroked and kicked closer to the object of her desire. To Calista the view of Vespira glisten form was a delicious view that roused a liquid heat within the core of her being. As she swam up beside the snake woman, she began to softly kiss and gently caress Vespira's pendulous globes, flicking her tongue over the alien womans right nipple as she muttered between suckling kisses.

"Oh mistress you are so beautiful...I wish to worship your body as it should be, such a gorgeous and spectacular work of art...thank you for teaching me to be a good little slut for you..." her boy pressed against the alien woman, her breast mashed up against her scaly form, nipples hardened peaks that urged for attention as her body was lit again with fires of passion for the Gorgonian. Her desire to serve the ADD was a distant memory...the only desire to return to it was to please her mistress.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 am
Profile YIM

With barely a sway of her hips, the agent was already hopelessly enthralled with the magnificent form glistening in the water. Calista came swimming, showing good form though it was apparent the woman was hurrying to be closer to her owner. The blonde did not even wait to ask or be told before pressing up against the Gorgonian's voluptuous form. Lips sucked on the alien woman's tit while her hands squeezed and molded the other. It seemed as if the agent had forgotten all about cleaning the alien woman or was very focused in 'cleaning' a particular area of her body.

Vespira hissed with pleasure, enjoying the athletic form worshipping her body. She stretched, arching her body to allow the woman to explore her lovely form. Calista could not get enough of her it seemed. She pressed up against her Mistress, causing her rock hard nipples to drag against her fine scales. The agent was stimulating herself just as much as she was pleasuring the Gorgonian. The woman's mind and will were all but gone. This was the perfect time to reinforce the agent's training.

"Mm..." she stroked Calista's hair before gently easing her away from her glistening nipple. Vespira pushed her away just enough to let the sun gleam off her large firm orbs, flashing more hypnotic flickers into her lustfilled daze. She smirked evilly as she watched that face gawking at her body. "You mentioned you were a sspecial talent," she hissed softly, "You are obviously pssychic. Does that make you telepathic as well? Can you sspeak into ssomeone's mind?" Her hips swayed gently, causing her breasts to sway in a hypnotic dance to further wear the woman's already weakened defenses. All while her erect cock began to slide slowly out of its sheathe and graze along the woman's thigh.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Pleasure burned through her veins like liquid fire that the coolness of the water could not begin to quench, in fact the cool water seemed to heighten the agents arousal. She whimpered as she felt one of the snake woman's strong hands gently began to stroke her hair, being eased away from the engorged, wet nipple as a thin streamer of saliva connected the blond woman's mouth to it. The jumping, shifting crystalline shards of light coming from Vespira's mountainous mounds enthralled the agent more as a rush of pleasure drifted through her mind and then her body as she shivered, her eyes running hungrily over her mistress' body. The words took a moment to penetrate the haze of lust caused by Vespira's hypnotic scales, Calista licked her lips as she bit her lower lip and tentatively met the Gorgonians gaze.

~Yes mistress, I can speak to others in their minds, though not all others like me can...when I joined the ADD they..t-tested me...telling me that I was one of the most powerful human psychics they had ever seen,~ she replied giving Vespira a practical example of what she asked, but venturing no further into the alien woman's mind for fear of displeasing her ~I am also a telekentic.

Calista had felt the firm thickness of the Gorgonians cock brush against the sensitive skin of her thigh and as a practical example of her other abilities, an invisible hand wrapped around the growing member. With a coy smile the blond haired agent-turned-slave looked up at her mistress as the unseen force began to slowly and sensually stroke the aroused member, adding other feather light brushes of similar hands to gently massage and caress the snake woman's serpentine form. The blond haired In a quiet, throaty voice almost drown out by the sounds of the jungle around them "Is this pleasing to my mistress?"

She could sense apprehension and suspicion withing the snake woman's mind at the use of her abilities, but she was here to serve the Gorgonians pleasure...why use only a part of her means to do so.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Profile YIM

Unseen hands began to squeeze and stroke her slowly growing member. "I already know you are telekinetic," Vespira replied, "You used it on me. Mm... It is pleasing but that is not what I want your powers for right now. You are going to use those little powers of yours to make yourself into the perfect little sslave. Now lissten carefully..." Her hands gently slid over Calista's breasts, squeezing and molding them with her strong grip. "You are going to produce those telepathic messsages and ssend them to yoursself. Over and over again, tell your pretty little head of yours how much you need to be my sslave. How you need to be fucked over and over again. How empty you feel without thiss large cock deep inside your sslutty body. Can you do thiss for me? Devote all your mental strength to thiss tassk. Repeat them louder and more forceful each time you feel pleasure. Tell yoursself how much you love being a sslave..."

There were many tricks to brainwashing and manipulating new slaves into their new roles in life. Some include mantras and chants that they are forced to recite over and over again until they believe in the words they say. But this would be her words from her own head being fed right into her brain. She looked forward to seeing how effective this was compared to speaking verbally. Besides, it means the agent's soft lips would be put towards something pleasurable.

She pinched a tit and twisted. "Are you doing what I assk, sslut?" Vespira hissed, seeking confirmation. She led the woman to shallower waters, forcing the agent to her knees. The hard erect cock sawed gently between Calista's breasts, the heated tip grazing the woman's lips. "I think you should sstart by cleaning thiss, sslave." Vespira's hands continue to squeeze those breasts, pushing them around her scaled cock as she rocked her hips upwards. The human woman would feel the heat pulsing within the thick alien meat, revealing the hot seed that was awaiting to be released inside her body.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next