View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Close Call ... (for Ania) 

Post Close Call ... (for Ania)
Ania? The name stuck in his head as he filtered about. He was invisible so he had to avoid the students that had been moving along the halls though it was a little difficult keeping his mind focused.

Blueberry and Wild Berry … easy enough to remember and while Ania was easy enough even for the forgetful Belzar to recall true names in his society had significant power and she did give him permission to address her as he saw fit.

So, as he was considering the mess at the dorms and how much time Ania, er Blueberry would need he located Wild Berry in the halls of one of the buildings. She had just been leaving the library with some mathematical book … why she'd want or need to review it had been anyone's guess but he figured that she was just an odd one, after all she did have a penis pump in with her things, at least he couldn't work out what else it could do.

He followed and after a bit as she was getting close to the dorms he went insubstantial while invisible just for a moment so she could smell burnt toast. He had waited for a bit before approaching Wild Berry, a hand stoking over those golden locks.

“You're alone me ...” he whispered into her ear and let the fun begin. He had to tell himself repeatedly that she was suppose to get away in the end, that he was suppose to scare her and so after some time he had pretended to loose her though he remained invisible as he followed close behind … show time!

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Post Re: Close Call ... (for Ania)
Eventually the nightmare had ended though Rhaine was uncertain as to where he had lost the Smoke Devil. He could turn to smoke and even invisible though she was missing a few strands of her blonde hair when she jerked free of his grasp, fortunately for her Slarr had not seemed to be too strong as she doubted she had surprised him in pulling a way.

Another matter that had crossed her mind had been the fact that Slarr may have let her go free to make some sort of sick sport out of the matter. And now … she had started back towards the dorms then froze as a thought occurred to her.

He knew where she lived, what if she had eluded him only for him to have gone to the dorms watching? She glanced at her watch figuring that it was too late to count on Ania still being but she could not hide from the matter forever. She mingled in with a group of girls figuring that nothing would happen if she was in a group.

Sneaking back to her dorm she listened at the door first before taking a chance and slipping inside ...

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Abandoned by Slarr in favor of granting her more time for a much needed cleanup, Ania busied herself with lapping up his generous contribution of seed even though he may not be watching anymore as her favorable comments on the substance were honest remarks and his cum in itself a rare treat to come by. Poised with her delicate bosom above the kitchen sink first cleansing then draining these swollen udders of their thick breast milk came easy to her, tender moans leaving her mouth agape throughout the blissfully pleasant procedure of dumping the fluid and the potent aphrodisiac within as she imagined that it was him drinking their contents, gradually returning the voluptuous huntress to her former stature.

Tending to the rest of the dorm room gave her the impression that she was more of an eight armed chambermaid than anything else, picking up pieces of broken glass before catering to the mix of bodily fluids that were spilled earlier, but doing so was preferable when she thought deeper into it and her mind cleared from its own drugged state.

Rhaine shouldn't know that she made friends with their enemy, let alone that for her protection she'd capture other students in her place and deliver them to him whenever he pleased as were the promised strawberries given to him, not to mention that Ania had sex with the demonic creature herself and would meet him again for the sole purpose of indulging further in the very same. It wasn't really her fault that he was so damn good at making her his bitch, after all.

Before long any trace of their heated lovemaking was gone, an open window taking care of the colorful swirl of fragrance that lingered in the air whilst the hermaphrodite glanced at the nearby clock in contentment. She hadn't known for how long he'd keep her beloved pet occupied, less even if he could keep his hands off of her and thus Ania draped her coat over herself before getting seated on the edge of the beds that were pushed together here, patiently awaiting their return.

Thankfully the garment didn't suffer from their mess, merely the first burst of her own seed giving it the distinct aroma of vanilla though she cleaned the cloth as best as she could. Crossing her legs then she was eyeing the door, minutes passing by before someone arrived and the familiar appearance of Rhaine slipped inside the room.

"You're late." The voice wasn't cold, but scolding in these sense that it remained firm and Ania didn't even bother getting up to greet the petite blonde initially. It was an act, of course, having arranged for the delay herself she couldn't truly be angry at the young woman.

Unsurprisingly Slarr followed, his invisibility not hiding his heartbeat or breath to her supreme senses whereas turning insubstantial might've hidden his presence completely. She could almost track him with the azure of her eyes, but turned away from that thought to focus on Rhaine instead. Granted, she wasn't nearly as rough with the girls as she tended to in the past, but perhaps he'd still bear witness to an enticing show.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Going insubstantial would have tipped the pair off given the aroma of burnt toast that hung in the air though he was unable to get into the dorm behind Rhaine, the girl was a cautious one after all and seemed paranoid that he was lurking nearby.

He might have no choice though … he circled around the dorm and found an open window that he was able to get through, so he was a little late and his presence had not been detected by the huntress at first though he had signaled her by moving a book on a bookshelf her behind Rhaine's back then sliding it back into place. Such was unnecessary of course but he did so anyway then watched the show.

And to think he had a few strands of blond hair to add to his treasures now ...

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:07 pm

“I am sorry, Mistress,” she began as she set down the Calculus book on a desk. Even while being chased she had retained possession of the library book that she had checked out. She had not had a purpose as far as acquiring it, no papers due, she was just odd in that she loved math and wished to keep her mind fresh of such little things as theorems.

“I had a rather unexpected run in with that creature from the night before. I think I gave him the slip but he knows of this place and can go invisible too. My guess is that he was checking out something else and saw me by chance otherwise ...”

She broke away from saying more, it was unimportant after all though now it was later and the delay had cost them some time. Still, there was over two hours before Dani had been due back, closer to three.

“Shall I get dressed? Is that your coat or another?” She had been unsure if her Mistress had already taken the liberty, at present though she had not even been thinking about that box at the back of the closet …

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 pm

His deliberate signal was noted although unnecessary, her attention brought back to Rhaine as she set down whatever book she acquired and elaborated on the cause of her delay. At least Ania appeared to be appeased for the moment, rising off the bed before taking a step or two toward her lovely servant, her tail swishing back and forth idly while she walked.

"In that case you're forgiven. You're the only one I came to see today and I won't have our little rendezvous ruined by the thought of him." She traced along her cheek with the gentle touch of a tentacle, smiling softly. "I'll take care of him when we part ways later on and you can rest assured that once I'm through with him, he won't bother you ever again."

Azure eyes briefly dashed down her clothed body. "Oh, I'm wearing the one I arrived in. I've had a look around but since you wanted to hand me the coat I've given you after our first night personally, I didn't retrieve it yet."

Clearly the garments looked the same and in essence they were, the task at hand in storing the cloth for the alien huntress less about the value of the piece itself rather than letting the young blonde commit at least some of her time to tending to the property of her mistress and seeing it in perfect condition after several months would've pleased her greatly, but whichever outfit Rhaine had chosen for the shapely herm to wear guided her thoughts down another road entirely. "Yes, I believe you should get dressed now. Feel free to keep yourself hidden and step out when you're done if you want it to be a surprise. I'm a patient woman, after all."

With that said Ania made her way back and sat down on the edge of the bed, casting the charming beauty a sultry gaze riddled with anticipation. Of course lending her a hand in matters of dressing and undressing sounded rather appealing, but then again with another presence here watching Slarr might enjoy the view without the raven haired temptress disrupting the fantasy of indulging in the supple flesh himself.

While the student set out to remove her uniform and grace herself with a more befitting garment for the occasion, Ania suddenly spoke up, a mild smirk upon her features. "Say, you have quite the collection of goodies in your closet, my dear. Are they for anyone in particular because I couldn't quite explain what you might want with one of them .. something very specific in the shape of a tube .. You wouldn't mind telling me what it does, would you?"

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 pm

The future slave nods as a smile creases her lips pleased that her Mistress had found no fault with her as her cheek was rubbed. It would be a relief not having that creature bothering her again, she could not see it and had no real defenses against it. Why, it could be right here and she wouldn't even known! Though he did seem fairly cocky last time and she wondered for a moment hat Ania was planning on doing.

Rhaine wasn't a violent soul, even when paying Etolie back she did not go to such extremes though she could have so she rather not know believing that the solution would entail some sort of violence, she only wished that her Mistress would not get hurt but she could not wish her good luck.

For starters it presumed violence and she would not limit herself and it implied that she believe that the creature could challenge her Mistress … she didn't think in could though being able to turn into smoke did seem to protect it, that and the invisibility but perhaps Ania had something like an alien vacuum cleaner to suck him into and trap while he was in smoke form … again, Rhaine trusted that the matter would be resolved because her Mistress said so.

She could get the jacket before her Mistress departed since the command as given to dress. She moves a few hangers about, the dress was sealed in a bag to keep it free from dust as it was one that she did not expect to wear too often. She only brought it because her father had instilled a “be prepared” motto on her and there might be events to wear it at … she wore it at the orientation …

Funny, that box … it didn't go there! Maybe Dani had moved it but normally it as at the back of the closet and she wouldn't have any reason to move it … but Ania did say she had looked around so she might have moved it … She shrugged to herself, grabbed a pair of white shoes then glanced back.

“I won't be long, Mistress,”
she dips into the bathroom the door kept ajar as she changes totally unaware that she had an invisible voyeur as she strips down to her undergarments, removes her shoes and socks and sets all the dirty things in the hamper.

She is unzipping the bag with the dress when she hears the question and freezes, beat red as the mystery of the moved box is solved without a doubt. It was a good thing she was in the other room though a tremble of embarrassment had been there in her voice …

“N-No, I um I only use them with Dani, well ah some of them ...” she is surprised and embarrassed. “There both of ours though, it was e-easier to just lump them all to-gether … that tube!

“I packed it by accident … I forgot it was in with my toys until I got here … it's for a man, a penis pump to make it bigger … I use to entertain both men and women ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 pm

The results were what mattered the most and on that front Ania surely wouldn't fail to deliver which she hadn't with the demon back in the day nor their trip to far more exquisite quarters to indulge in. Ultimately the attacks from this particular devil would cease and never return, not with the agreement she and Slarr struck not more than an hour ago in the same place as they found themselves in now, leaving the student with a little less worry on her mind throughout the remainder of her stay.

From time to time Rhaine may or may not pick up on his scent the moment he happened to turn insubstantial, but such matters were negligible as long as she wasn't involved with him any longer. Of course should he betray the huntress he'd face consequences, but he seemed far too acceptive of her capabilities and state of mind as a submissive toward him to care for any vile scheming against them.

Meanwhile Ania monitored her progress from the edge of the bed, at least as much as her senses would allow since the near inaudible rustle of cloth allowed for her to pinpoint the exact location of her pet, an observation made clear by the zipper as she moved on to prepare whichever garment she'd chosen for the occasion. Rhaine was such a gem, dressing up specifically for her mistress, one could only wonder why not more than a few remained with the petite blonde after her first year.

But the embarrassment coupled with the story reminiscent of an active love life had the voluptuous herm flooded with an onrush of arousal, growing harder beneath the layer of cloth concealing her form, a thick bulge protruding from her lap within mere moments though the blue skinned temptress smirked at that revelation, connecting quite a few dots along the way.

Naturally her talents had to be developed over time and weren't summoned out of thin air, but whether out of need for money or other reasons Ania couldn't explain and hence pondered on the issue of pressing on or letting the matter drop. She didn't seem the type to sell herself even though the first time they met she'd been quick to disrobe, but that was more out of acknowledgement of her fate rather than anything else. Perhaps someone else inspired that submissiveness within her and let her carry out those duties, she may never know though growing even firmer confirmed that the idea had been tempting.

"Is that so?" The voice from the female rang clear with lasciviousness, the words soft and tender, yet inquisitive in a playful manner as Ania approached such unknown terrain. "I'm surprised you haven't tried to get rid of it yet, certainly neither you nor your lover have any use for it .. But perhaps I'm on the wrong track here and you hope that you might use it again someday."

She offered up an amused snicker. "Surely you won't be needing it for me judging by how much you've enjoyed yourself yesterday, staying up almost all night and even passing out more than once yet when you got up you were simply asking for more of my liquid love .."

"Which makes me think that you're not entirely sincere regarding the toys I've found. Someone with an appetite as healthy as yours must have plenty of them and while I don't know much about your roommate I do know enough about you and your .. thirst." Ania was merely teasing of course, perhaps to entertain Slarr or herself and feed the growing prick between her thighs with more of these heated fantasies. "I assume you own a whole lot more than Dani does."

Still uncertain about the mixture of emotions save for the blatant embarrassment for having called out an utmost intimate portion of her life, she decided to march on regardless. "Out of curiosity, just how many have you entertained in the past?"

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:58 pm

It was a good thing that she was in that other room judging by what she observed in the mirror she was as red as a cooked lobster. She was still in her undergarments though she had fought that urge to rush back and explain, to deny the acquisitions.

“No, I already bought it and just gloss over it any time I look for something. It … it has never been used. I mean, I got it intending to use it but Pete, well things didn't go so well and we never got around to it.”

Talk about six seconds of disappointment there! She began calculating in her head. “Including monsters?” She had little control over that though she had been lucky thus far. That and she had acquired the attention of a few that had kept her safe from some o the others.

“Mary, Pete and Dani, just three and the first two were before I came here.”
She would have to think a little bit about monsters though. Her memory was pretty good though she didn't keep any detailed notes on her attacks so it was easy to forget one or two of them though off the top of her head she figured that it was less than a half dozen … the slime, there was that three eyed demon but all he did was torture her a bit, the ghost, Tidal … five, six if Etolie was added in seven if the three eyed demon … no, eight … there was the girl that was transformed into a monster, she didn't know if Sunshine (she used a pseudo name) was permanently transformed or not but she had been helped and spared a worse fate seeing that they had grabbed her just to see how Sunshine fared …

“No hope of using it, Mistress. There is no need, I'll throw it out.”

She had slipped into the dress she brought in her, the shoes followed.

“I am being sincere. Most of them are mine …” She admits to that, though given her submissive nature most were used on her.

She returns to the room in a white dress and shoes. Elbow length white gloves and a fake flower clipped into her blond hair. A simple white choke adorns her neck, her skin a dark pinkish coloration now.

She is dressed nicely as if for a ball or dinner. “I didn't have much else as far as good clothes go and getting things at the mall is hit and miss where you often have to wait ages before something comes in.”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:32 pm

"No monsters." After giving the matter some thought Ania decided that she was interested in her affairs prior to coming here, how much action little Rhaine wound up in throughout her natural life outside of the infested tropical paradise she found herself trapped in nowadays.

Regrettably these stories weren't as fruitful as the huntress had hoped, merely two lovers before Dani took over meant that she couldn't have grown accustomed to serving the sexual needs of others as well as she did when they first met with either of them unless the blonde simply was a natural or other inhabitants of the island truly did a number on her, which would've been impressive but also nonsensical since none stuck around to train her further. However, the thought of Rhaine experimenting with each gender at least once got her thinking that Pete must've sucked in bed big time if she preferred sticking to the ladies.

"I didn't say that." Ania smirked while adding onto the notion of throwing the toy out, recalling the pleasures she and Slarr indulged in earlier and simply ridding herself of the thing wouldn't do them any good. "We may find a use for it in the future."

But when Rhaine finally stepped out the sights were beyond promising, the hermaphrodite currently seated atop her bed straightened up slightly whilst the barely concealed bulge of her crotch grew firmer and forced her to spread her thighs apart the slightest bit rather than have them crossed as before as these azure eyes absorbed her every detail, flickering from top to bottom and then back up once again in enthusiastic admiration. Whatever purpose these garments were once destined to serve would be drowned amidst their usual course of action, surely the two of them wouldn't attend any noble festivities and simply bask in their company although the white may hide the less than regal liquids Ania was going to spill today.

"Well, well, well .." She began, smiling warmly despite the words of her submissive pet. "I don't know about you, but I for one didn't think that you could improve upon perfection."

Her eyes briefly settle on the choker, her gloves and the presumably fake flower before eyeing the gorgeous blonde once more. "Of course given the occasion I won't be making any promises that I'll treat you as formal as your attire demands, but I'm sure you understand."

Perhaps another time bringing the dutiful servant a gift would grant her a certain measure of luxury on the island considering that Ania wasn't bound to the premises alone, but all that would occur in due time since her focus was drawn elsewhere at the time. Lacking fingers in general the curvaceous huntress gestured for Rhaine to come closer with a tentacle, eager to begin where they should've begun a while ago. "Come over here, sweetie, disrobe me and I'll take you out for a dance you'll remember for many days to come."

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 pm

“No, no monsters,” she was aware of only three monsters that new she had toys and one did not know she had a pump, not that he had any need of one seeing that all of him would not fit in one, he was huge to say the least and if he used all of himself he would split her in half without a doubt. Ania knew and the Devil thing she imagined since she intruded on him after he had trashed her room.

Pete was six seconds she'd rather forget. Suffice it to say that he and Mary began carrying on behind her back too. Rhaine had less experience with the denizens here but she was a bit daring with her sexuality especially after drinking though it had been a while since she had gotten truly inebriated and reckless.

Some of the monsters that had claimed her did so for great lengths of time and those like Wraith unlocked portions of her psyche to pleasure her leading to her reasoning that if she had enjoyed something then it was worth exploring to see if others liked it as well. So she had quite the helping of assistance though no real training save for the lowering of some walls when it lead to pleasure.

“Oh? Umm … s-sure ...”
So Ania wished to use the toy? She never used it nor had she known that it was used by her Mistress just a short while ago.

She seemed unaware at how excited her Mistress was, perhaps embarrassment distracted her as she twirled about to show off the garment from the rear as well, Rhaine biting her thumb as if concerned that she might not like it, the white seemed to go better with the pinkish shade of her skin tone. The pink deepening to red again as a blush tole over her features.

“Y-You really think so?”

She nodded. “I am the slave in training so it would not be expected.”

But as she is gestured forth she notices the contours of that bulge and halts for a second. Dance? That gave her a bit of an idea. “Of course, Mistress.” She deviates from the bed for a moment and goes to the radio atop her dresser which served mostly as an alarm clock since there was nothing out there on the airwaves to pick up. There was a CD in it, which he plays, something by the Tea Party though she doubts Ania would be familiar with the piece.

She returns, hips gyrating as she dances, her fingers weeping down her body. She's not the best nor worse at dancing, one glove being pulled off and flung to the floor followed by the other to the tune of Gyroscope, that blush fading to a constant pink now a the blush that flared her blood vessel subsides a bit as she dances getting closer to the bed and staring out with crimson eyes that seem to be reading her Mistress' attention or lack of it.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:30 am

"Yes, the dress suits you perfectly." Somehow Ania thought that little blush was cute, it wasn't an uncommon phenomenon since Rhaine didn't seem to be an extremely confident type and either out of bashfulness or embarrassment ended up in that state time and time again, but even then she couldn't deny the abundant beauty underneath. Overall the dress was something special, stored away rather than used commonly which had the huntress under the impression that few got to see her graced by such formidable attire, a treat for the eyes and imagination of the insatiable herm where fitting colors hadn't truly mattered in the slightest.

Funnily enough Rhaine denoted her status in servitude as such, probably for the better before the truth of graduation snuck into her mind and for as long as she enjoyed herself Ania would happily accept the pleasant burden of claiming her latest acquisition. On the issue of training she had to ponder for a moment, discipline and effort were rewarded and emphasized in their limited time together, but perhaps she hadn't gone far enough with her submissive pet yet.

As much as she was looking forward to their sensual dance it appeared that she was in for another treat, the young woman hurried elsewhere and within moments an ambience for them had been set.

The musical piece proved indeed strange, rougher than one might expect in the collection of her almost innocent looking favorite as the tune was kicked off by an ever growing crescendo of unknown origin followed by an intense, powerful beat. She'd visited several establishments on other planets before, but they fashioned human females rarely enough, let alone their creative handiwork.

All along Ania was bound by the performance, her eyes glued to the passionate dancer with undivided attention, particularly the sway of her hips whereupon she leaned back slightly in appreciation of the show that served to entice, blood gushing freely into the concealed member given her new posture which grew firmer beneath the garment, seemingly as firm as it could become below its constraints unless tearing the fabric or pushing the pitch black curtain of cloth aside became an option, but the well endowed huntress was content in watching rather than participating for the moment at least.

Her skills were well known from their previous exploits and while Rhaine wasn't perfect she went on to show the best she had to offer, more than enough to set aflame the desires of the woman seated on the edge of their beds. Not only that, but there were many more layers to go after merely the gloves came off, slowly unwrapping the blessed body which had been on her mind throughout most of the day.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:21 pm

The gloves were the first thing to go though she moved with unpracticed skill it had been with a purpose in mind. She had taken a few liberties after all and had not jumped to fulfill the command to strip, eventually she would though she watched carefully for any signs of annoyance were she could comply ahead of schedule. So far she had not seen any signs of annoyance though.

She squatted down, gyrated and stood back up. The shoes came off when she moved closer sitting down on Ania's lap where she drew blond locks over her right shoulder before glancing back. “Unzip me ...”

Once that was done Rhaine would grind against her for a moment then stand, back to her Mistress as she peeled the dress off and carefully folded it, walked across the room to her dresser where she deposited the dress she then unclasped her yellow bra and set it atop the dress before turning back, hands covering her breasts as her fingers were slow in drawing back to reveal firm nipples.

Clad in just yellow panties and a white choker she dropped to her hands and knees crawling forward, her crimson eyes set upon Ania. Before long she was at the side of the alien, hands sliding up those legs then, when settling upon that lap of hers she tried to ease them apart to get what was kept from her beneath ...

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 am

The farthest thing from her mind had been monotony and thus when Rhaine set out to perform for the guest of honor instead of obeying the given command straight away, Ania didn't feel as though she'd seek to delay matters and merely strive for further means of making the stay of the virile herm more enjoyable. Again simple minded drones weren't preferred and when the petite blonde made plans of seduction on her own rather than sticking to the common course of action without altering the sexual outcome in the slightest, then all the better.

With hypnotising finesse she danced for sheer viewing pleasure, passion and effort usually trumped talent in this particular case and Ania had a hard time not to intervene as the young woman approached, as close as temptation would allow and a deep "Ohhhh .." spilled from her lips in utmost restraint.

She lingered above her lap as tentacles shifted to do as requested, unzipping the dress only to find those hips grinding against her lust induced tension ladened crotch in mesmerizing patterns, that thick length straining against the cloth and warm body above with ever growing desire as blood gushed into the mighty phallus, pulsing strongly within its boundaries until at last the alluring temptress backed away.

Piece by piece entire sections of bare skin were revealed to the naked eye, azure eyes glancing at her firm butt in need whilst several tentacles hover behind the student in a distinct longing, hoping to grab and draw her back onto her lap before fucking Rhaine mercilessly, but fortunately will power succeeded over carnal desires that time and she was free to proceed with the show. It was far too perfect to pass up on the rest now, the steady beat from the disc flowing with the bodily motions before Ania which had the huntress eager for more.

Teased by such enticing sights she found herself breathing slightly heavier, admiring her beloved pet on all fours, surely a pose destined for the young woman all along. She drew nearer and nearer, the bulge amidst her thighs twitching almost impatiently as hands settle upon her legs, pushing aside the hindering cloth and before long tentacles come to her aid, first brushing aside then removing the garment entirely and tossing it aside without second glance. Another hooked itself below the white choker, latching on in more of a symbolic manner since they wouldn't possibly split up now, simply denoting her as the slave and pet she truly was.

Lust was at an all time high as her erection strained to contain any visible excitement, standing proudly erect as spread thighs make way for the intruding blonde. Below hung the swollen orbs of her manhood, the skin of her balls smooth and glossy with a bare minimum of sweat, the taut testes so full of seed that they're as unblemished and perfect as Rhaine could ever recall with such generous quantities stored within that she might sate the thirst of any dehydrated individual.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 pm

That was what she had been striving for, though she could not determine whether or not her Mistress wanted obedience or didn't mind a little disobedience as long as the results were meet. Rhaine had assumed it was obedience that her Mistress was after but given what she had been told she figured that she was safe with a looser interpretation of those commands provided of course she had not abused, harmed or caused hardship through them.

Still, the student could not be 100% certain in any case so had to play it by ear.

She performed. Eyes watching, ears hearing. Outside of mathematics she had mot really excelled at anything but she knew about this. The heavy breathing, the barely restrained tentacles, it was clear that as she crawled forth she was not going to be capable of drawing away again though she had no desire to do so.

That shaft revealed to her, it looked so hard, so ready, and she touched it with a finger sliding it up the underside of it then back down innocently. Leaning forward she brought her tongue up on side of Ania's length, used her tongue to play with the tip a little then down the other side.

“Shall I, Mistress?”
Of course her question was open ended without being too specific not that she needed to be ...

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next