View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Kepler said a lot about the motion of stellar bodies (Vera) 

Post Kepler said a lot about the motion of stellar bodies (Vera)
"Are we really doing this? gatita? Masino?"

"Yes. Now kindly shut up. After all, whose appetites are why its taking so much lube to get this on? Who has wanted to spend all that time in the gym punching and kicking sand?"

"Gonna be pre~tty! Gonna be shi~iney!"

"You're not gonna let gatita sing that the whole way, are you, masino?"

"No, but what harm can it do in here? After all, it is not like the sentiment is uniquely hers."

"The total lack of dignity is, though."

"Not really, no. You feel twitchy about things where she is shameless, and she feels twitchy about things where -you- are shameless."

"What's to be ashamed about in fighting?"

"Icky! Icky icky icky! No fighting now! Is shiny time!"

"See?"

"So what the hell are -you- 'twitchy' about, masino?"

"File allocation table errors, mostly."

It had become, over a few weeks time, a not unusual sight on campus for Kite to be making her way with various implements from the normal student dormitories to the administrative tower of which the Head Girls occupied the topmost floor. A clipboard full of papers was a common accessory for her trip, and indeed, was once more present, as was her shoulder-bag. Who would and who wouldn't notice that where ordinarily the school uniform exposed a certain amount of neck and chest Kite's currently displayed an expanse of polished teal latex was an open question. Certainly the one whose eyes it was intended for would notice, both the phenomenon, and the boundaries it represented crossing. The secretary at the entrance of the tower made no mention of it, if she noticed. At times Kite had wondered whether or not the secretary was an automaton of some kind, or perhaps that thoroughly... trained to her duties. Certainly the wooden stiffness with which she went about them defied traditional neurology. But that didn't matter right now.

Right now, what mattered, was three knocks upon a familiar door. One knock from each of them.

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Kepler said a lot about the motion of stellar bodies (Ve
As always, Vera was working at her desk when three knocks came to her door. With a Prefect and a new slave, receiving guests was not all the uncommon anymore but she would not assume it was one or the other. Instead, she simply told whoever was knocking to enter. Light reflecting off a polished shine drew the Head Girl to look up and see her newest pet approaching. Kite was wearing her school uniform but it was only partially button, revealing the woman's neck and part of her latex covered chest. Her pet had been coming to her more often now with new toys to use on her. Each visit did have other purposes such as giving progress reports and requests for supplies. Sometimes, the Head Girl would use the toys offered on her lovely slave while the poor girl tried to voice her report. Such was usually a losing battle as Vera knew just where to touch Kite to make her squeal.

The Head Girl smiled faintly and decided to play with her pet. "Afternoon, Miss Kite," Vera greeted, "I trust you are doing well. Did you receive the materials I had sent to you? I do hope it was helpful to your research." She greeted the woman normally as if nothing out of the ordinary was different. She knew at least one of the shards was expecting comment on the new gift. For now, Vera would let the matter hang in the air as they went on with business. "Would you like something to drink? You were here not too long ago, do you have more to report? You certainly do work quickly on your research." The Head Girl stopped working as she folded her hands infront of her, waiting to hear what her pets had to say this time.

Last edited by Vera on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Kite squirmed some to see Vera smiling at her as she came in, a brief surge of elation colouring her cheeks more deeply.

"Thankyou, Miss Matsumoto. i received most of them, yes. Though i will need to rebuild the actuators that were sent for the probe, i don't believe whomever selected the consignment realized that it is supposed to be an enoyable device, not a destroyer of rectums."

Kite remained standing in front of her owner's desk, offering the clipboard which, for once, actually had another student's information on it rather than obscure graphs or obscene devices. She knew the change in her apparel had been seen, she could leave mentioning it until it was more relevant. And there was always the possibility that Vera was either too busy, or not in the mood.

"Thankyou, Miss Matsumoto. i appreciate the offer but am in a more than adequate state of hydration at the present time." She might have been able to get that out with a straoght face, but as Kite has been coming to see Vera more frequently, the lines have become, while not blurry, somewhat permeable, and Analyzer cannot stop one of the others from rolling their eyes. "My research progresses, but nothing notable yet, the improvements to Victor have been of significant aid, though. However, the primary thing i must report is that there has been an issue with the event planning which i felt unable to decide upon without your input, Miss Matsumoto."

"This is Miss Aki..biwa? i am almost certainly mispronouncing it. She has requested to have a shinto ceremony about clensing of the spirits, those with or without physical bodies. Whether she actually has...talent in that field is immaterial, various spirits around this campus are likely to react adversely, and as a public event, it will likely include many who should not be caught in such a disturbance. i am uncertain whether to forbid the event, and as such insure she will attampt it privately, or request additional security watch in order to ensure that the campus's transcorporeal populace remember their manners."

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As expected, things were going smoothly with only a few minor issues that Kite would fix herself. The Head Girl accepted the clipboard. It seemed that this would be a visit regarding a concern rather than a request this time around. It was rather odd that Kite would show concern about a student but it became clear as teh Analyzer continued to speak. The fact the once rebellious woman was showing concern for not only the school but the island's guest was a very pleasing outcome of the woman's training.

Kite's report only included what she could gather on this Miss Akibiwa. NICE labs had more thorough details on all students from their most sensitive spots to their supposed mystical power. It was doubtful this possible Shinto priestess would be any threat with the inhibitors but it was best to be certain. Besides, it would give her more time to toy with her pet a bit further. "I will need to pull up this woman's file," Vera replied, "It pleases me that you bring this concern to me and I think I will give you a little treat, my pet. Analyzer, reach back into your perfect memory and recall when I first tamed you. Remember the feeling of my finger sliding slowly back into your yearning folds and lightly stroking that secret place you revealed to me."

Vera would smile when the change in the woman's aura revealed that the Analyzer was vividly remembering that very moment. "Good girl," she praised, "Now, I want you to share that memory with your sisters. Let them feel how you felt as that finger pushed right into that spot over and over again. Sword, I want you to give me a little show. Strip and dance for me, showing off what gift Kitten brought to me this time. Kitten, if you can find your voice through this, tell me about the gift." Kitten being the most submissive and trained, it became clear after only a few visits who was bringing the toys and gifts for Vera to use.

But the Head Girl would spare no one from her enjoyment. She knew each of their strengths and knew just how to use their abilities against them. It truly impressed her how Sword grew more submissive before her Queen. Vera would always use a firm voice as if she truly were royalty when speaking to Sword. She knew such submissive acts amde Sword vulnerable and she loved seeing how those red cheeks grow into a deeper scarlet when she obeys and perhaps even enjoys it.

She would allow this to continue unhindered. The Analyzer's own calculator like brain would recall the data that stimulated her so very much and put it through a constant loop, over and over again. During this infinite loop, Vera would type away at her keyboard to pull up the student in question's file.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Technically, Kite was showing concern about a whole bunch of students potentially being pulled off the protected list. It's not like you could punch something that lacked a physical body. Well, you could, but it was a good way to eat gravel.

But being given a treat was the far more important thing right now. The word 'tamed' brought a wistful smile to her lips. Ordinarily, she would speak her obedience as well as act, but such an act like this is rather obvious in its undertaking, as her knees begin to quake and her breath quickens.

Her hands move nervously to start unbuttoning, not hesitation about exposing herself, but working out just how to go about dancing at all, much less salaciously. Once her uniform was removed, it revealed the thick clamped rolls of rubber at her shoulders and thighs, unclamped, tension pulls them down to extend Kite's sheathing to wrists and ankles. Oddly, the inner surface appears to be a chromed blue, rather than teal.

Finally having decided on a dance through the haze of arousal, Sword raises Kite's arms, attempting at least to undulate her body to a beat existing only in her head, stepping in order to turn slowly in place as well. Sword was an enthusiastic belly-dancer when so commanded, but far from what could truly be called a skilled one. Of more obvious note is that with the more vigorous motion of the dance, tears sppear and disappear in the rubber as she moves, exposing most often the blue, but occasionally even the flesh beneath in rippling waves along her movements.

"It's really pretty and shiny and changes colour and makes lots of exciting, Miss Matsumoto! There's slidy bits that make tasty noises when we're moving lots!". Well, kitten's not exactly the brains of the outfit.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Vera pulled up the student's file and quickly scanned for the information she was looking for. With the inhibitors, gifted students were just as helpless as ordinary women to a point. Some students have been growing stronger but it was hardly an issue. With NICE labs doing tests on both herself and one of Prefects, the labs have thorough knowledge in the science of magic and the supernatural. Most of the island's guests do not mind a few students have a bit of a bite to them but none really had anywhere near the power necessary to prevent the inevitable.

Miss Akibiwa is noted to have some potential though it was mostly untapped. Anything she has done that is beyond normal was purely accidental and lacks the necessary knowledge to grow. The student was no threat and the inhibitors ensured that she would not be able to turn away a single minor spirit much less one of the island's more spectral guests. It was safe to continue with the event and should a guest have interest in the matter, it will be an event where their memories will be wiped afterwards. It would provide an opportunity for NICE to run some tests on Akibiwa to ensure she remains as vulnerable as the other students.

Kitten's explanation did not tell too much but the visuals provided enough information. It was some sort of form fitting suit that seemed to tear and mend itself freely. Of course it was a team effort. Analyzer was providing the vivid memories of pleasure and complete submission to both her fellow sisters while Sword acted out her obedience physically. Kitten... well she was fully trained so she was merely enjoying her continued role as Vera's slave. The longer Sword's hips swayed, the more she felt those fingers curl up inside her just the way Analyzer loves it.

Vera slipped off her shoes and rose to her feet. She moved around her desk to her dancing slave, admiring her lovely acts of obedience and submission. Once her eyes met Swords, she gave one firm command. "Kneel." She waited for her slave to collapse to her knees before her Queen. Not told to stop, the memories would continue to feed into Sword's psyche. "This is certainly an interesting suit, Kitten," Vera said calmly as she continued to stare down at Sword. A single foot would slide forward as her big toe dragged between Kite's thighs right over where her covered and no doubt moist slit was.

"It seems to tear and repair itself easily..." she added as she dragged her toe slowly up and down, all while staring down at Sword, "Does that mean you are covered yet always accessible?" Vera enjoyed her role as Queen. She would tower over Sword, making the once aggressive shard feel meek and small like a peasant before her. Vera would hold her gaze and any attempt to look away would result in her holding the slave's head by the hair to ensure she watched as that toe continued to stroke up and down, pushing harder as if trying to get past the suit.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:46 am

Dance was something no piece of Kite had truly understood. It had drawn no interest beyond the academic, of trying to understand the appeal that others felt for it.

Now, being an object on display, that she understood all too well, and under certain circumstances, largely defined by who was watching, had most assuredly come to enjoy.

Panting as she obeys the command to kneel, Kite writhes, gazing up to meet Vera's eyes, her face twisted in trinary longing. Though as Vera teases Kite with her toe, while the visual separation ocurrs, there is no change in texture, the suit does not actually part.

"It, umm, it," kitten stammers mid-pant, "This one doesn't know how to explain it. It's an op-ti-cal illu-son. That's all this one knows about it."

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

All three were having trouble as they were all mentally and physically stimulated by their mistress. Though impossible, her toe kept pushed inward. The material would give but not tear as the smooth material slid up and down between those parted netherlips. "I see, very interesting, very exotic," Vera replied, "But, what if you need my touch? Or do you prefer I do not touch you directly anymore, hmm?" The suit would be very useful for dancers. Having multiple colors of material could lead to some very colorful display of tight gorgeous bodies for their future owners.

Vera's toe pressed upwards, stroking where the woman's clitoris would be through the suit's material. Her hand stoked down Kite's hair and traced fingertips lightly along the woman's ear. She gave a soft smile at her kneeling subject. If the slave wanted the Head Girl inside her like those memories, some adjustments would have to be made to the suit. Perhaps an opening of some sort.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Amidst the chaotic, fevered whimpering, her hips jerking eagerly, one of Kite, though perhaps it may be difficult to discern which one, decides to show rather than wait for kitten to tell, the latter now reeling in nervousness from the implied censure in the question.

And so while kitten pleads, "No Miss Matsumoto! That's not what this one meant at all! It isn't! It isn't!" Someone moves their hands to the small of their back, tugging on the hooked straps that had kept the legs of the suit rolled up. Their other ends go more deeply into the suit, and pulled they stretch aside the pair of overlapping crotch-panels like the drawing of hopefully sexy drapes, exposing her more honestly to her owner.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hush Kitten," Vera said softly as she stroked the woman's cheek, "No need to fear. You know I love all three of you very much." One could not help but feel bad when teasing Kitten, the poor girl just knew how to serve and nothing else. She would pet the woman as the other shards worked to reveal the opening in the suit.

Sword's erotic torment could continue. The toe pushed deep into the woman, stroking up and down as she gazed down at her helpless pet. "Remember what I taught you, Sword," she cooed softly, "A sword is a weapon meant to be wielded by another. A sword that cannot be controlled and cuts against their owner's will fails in its purpose. I trust you have been keeping yourself sharpened and sheathed, waiting for that day when I must wield you." The toe would withdraw briefly, glistening with juices as it slides up and grinds directly over the woman's aching pearl.

The Head Girl showed her dexterity as she continued to stimulate the kneeling woman with just her toes. She stroked the swollen clit briefly before thrusting hard and deep into Sword's yearning depths. The process was slow, methodic as more and more fuel is added to the fire until the shard can resist no longer.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Kite's eyes slipped half closed as kitten rubs her cheek into Vera's caressing fingertips, mewling eagerly as she slowly relaxes back into just giddy eagerness. Subsumed back into warm euphoria.

Sword latched the drawstraps behind them, then brought Kite's hands back forward to either side of her kneel. Instincts clashed, driving her both to push forward into Vera's touch and at the same time to pull away, the conflict locking her trembling hips in place as she gasped and quiverred.

"i remember, mia regina," Sword gasped out, "i remember!" She arches Kite's back in a sudden jerk forward, wailing in excited yearning. "i hone, and, and i wait, mia regina. We...we found a few with whom both i and they may be honed. The...the younger Portman can even beat me in a fair spar, for now. When you need to weild me, mia regina, i will be ready." It was, to her, a very shameful admission. But she had managed to learn the difference between sparring and true battle, and revelled in both.

Further words were lost in the surging need cascading through her, the command to kneel of course implying 'and stay kneeling until otherwise instructed,' her breathing grows steadily more and more ragged, her eyes more fogged, gazing up at Vera in lusting adoration.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Hmm? Miss Portman?" Vera asked. Her toes did not slow as they kept thrusting into Sword's yearning body. She was well aware of the younger sister of a Head Girl coming here. With Dawn's knowledge, she would like to think the woman would have made an effort to keep her own sister away from this place. There was no changing things now. Camryn was on the island and her fate is sealed lest Dawn makes deals with the Headmasters. Vera was already warned about this one. Dawn was also a rebellious type prior to becoming a Head Girl (much like most of them) and Camryn could very well have similar traits.

The Head Girl withdrew her big toe and began grinding it right on Kite's pulsing pearl. "Tell me about Miss Portman," Vera ordered, "She never came to visit me despite my position. It pleases me that you have found a training partner but, this one could be dangerous. What does she know about this place so far? Know that the more she knows, the more she puts herself, the school, and your owner in danger." The toe pressed more firmly on that last statement to further drive in the point.

"With how you hold up your own fighting ability, perhaps I should have you train me. I know some defensive martial arts but the one who was training me has been away for some time now," Vera added. Taisie was a trained kunoichi but Vera had little experience back then so was still learning the basics. Perhaps Sword would like to teach her Queen her own skills. "I could use the exercise. Though with my limited experience, I would only trouble and bore you, wouldn't I?" Her toe ground into the helpless pearl again and again, stimulating the poor woman even while she is trying to answer.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:21 am

It was hard for any part of Kite to think terribly coherently, only the hate for the concept of disappointing her owner keeping her from shamelessly humping Vera's foot in frenzied heat.

"About her, mia regina?" Kite's face twisted with Sword's effort to concentrate enough to obey. "We...we don't know much. She's looking for information, and Analyzer told her a little...m-mostly to explain how we mistook her for her sister."

Sword broke off, whimpering and panting, a mixture of pride and obedience keeping her from begging for release, "She knows... a little about the 'clients'... Just that they exist, really. And she knows that if the infractores in the Labs take special notice of someone, don't expect them to come out the same as they went in. They did something to the elder Portman to keep her from talking about this place. Analyzer thought it...eh, some kind of brain-fuck chip thing like is in us."

Despite her crippling arousal, Sword smiles sheepishly at the suggestion. "My style can't really be taught, mia regina...ain't no art in my war. Well, wasn't any. Learning some." She does hesitate, but then nods, probably mostly to herself, "But i will not hide it from you, mia regina. It's...volupto, malamo, kolero...fill the blood with them, boiling away in frenzy until there's nothing else. Then hold that perfect savagery, and when you open your eyes, you see nothing but things to hurt and implements to hurt with. With practice, thoughts can join with ruga nebulo, and it becomes more controlled, but also more destructive, because nearly all thoughts are guided by the desire to destroy. Thought before, i could use it to protect. Thought i was succeding. We were wrong, you showed us that. i can't use it to protect because we are to be used, not user. i am your Sword, mia regina." Sword starts to sway, her hips jerking more and more, concentrating on answering, the combination of Analyzer's looped memory playback and Vera's insistent torment has a bit of drool running from the corner of Kite's mouth, and more than a bit of fluid dripping beneath her.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dawn's insurance was on her heart just like Vera's. If the sensors detect the truth being revealed, it would activate and give the person a heart attack instantly. Lets hope no false positives ever come up with such a device. It appears Camryn has not learned too much beyond the existence of the guests which she could have learned from those few who were attacked before. As long as her knowledge remains as that, no action would be needed. Kite would know what would happen to the younger sister if she knew too much and it was doubtful Kite would wish that on anyone.

It came to no surprise that Kite did not really have a style of fighting but rather just instincts to lash out against opposition. Still, at least Sword explained herself and was aware that being a held weapon is better than one that acts on her own. Vera was satisfied with the answers she received and needed no further information. This was perhaps for the best as Sword had reached her limit. The mental and physical stimulation had reached its peak. Drool visibly ran from the woman's mouth as the audible squish of juices was heard by both of them with each press of the owner's toe. Analyzer was lost in her own memory and Kitten would be close to the same situation. It was time to reward her loyal blade.

"Very well," Vera said softly, "Ensure she does not learn too much. You know they will have to take action if she does. You have been a very good girl, Sword. You may bring yourself to bliss on my toes. Do clean the mess you leave afterwards, will you?" Finally, the order came. Sword was given her Queen's blessing and could finally fuck those toes that were pumping into her aching folds.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Sword's answer of course came in motion, not words. A low guttural cry as restraint is released, her hands needing to brace her on the floor behind her as she starts wildly jerking, shamlelessly humping Vera's foot, wantonly fucking herself on her Queen's toes, wailing screams of lust and pleasure tearing from her mouth and throat, ripples of blue moving through the green as her body shakes and twists. Driven so far already, it is not long before she screams all the louder, convulsing in orgasm, her body pitching forward, her face pressed against her Queen's leg as she shakes in the aftershocks of climax, simply laying there in fogged over joy before starting to wriggle herself backwards across the floor in order to lower herself further to obey the second half of such a blissful order...

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next