View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Black Magic Woman (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Black Magic Woman (Kanoe)
Kanoe was still keeping her pace. She had no interest in getting a brain freeze but she did do her best to eat at least fast enough to avoid having the desert melt on her. The other woman was already done with her meal and mumbling words to herself. The witch could hear her though and it was certainly not cheerful. She could bring it up but it was perhaps best not to talk about it. Kite had brought her here to relieve tension and calm her down, telling her that everyone was doomed was certainly not the best of methods.

The witch continued to eat her snack while Kite relaxed. Guess the other woman needed this just as much as she did. At least the wild woman had the decency to wipe off her face and the counter before dozing a bit. Kanoe eventually finished eating the rest of her crepe and casually wiped her lips and hands. "Thank you for the snack, Kite," Kanoe thanked softly, "It was delicious." The raven haired woman gave a soft smile as she stretched a bit in her seat. Her back certainly felt better after the massage she received.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Cheerful is a matter of perspective. To Kite, the inevitability of ultimate damnation was something she had accepted long before she stood on Shokushu Island, long before she saw what lay beneath this place's mask. But here and now? Here and now, there was still life to be lived.

"i'm glad you liked it. Misha says she wants to add them to the proper menu, but the owners of the place think it doesn't fit the 'image' of the place." Kite smiles, she can see how much more easily Kanoe is moving, but doesn't feel a need to say anything.

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Well, I believe that settles our agreement," the witch said with a faint smile, "Thank you for the meal and the several other methods of help you provided. You know where to find me if you require my assistance again." Kanoe rose to her feet, smoothing her skirt as she picked up the trash to throw away. There really was not much else to talk about unless the two of them cared to bond further. But for a first meeting, this student had done more than enough. Since she was not charged anything, she assumed there was no need to worry about paying anything. She would wait for a moment to see if Kite wished to walk back with her to the dorms. Otherwise, she would return on her own.

There would be much to think about. Kite mentioned a hidden cave with many notes and possibly the remains of a student. The second part was not very comforting but the witch would not mind gathering more knowledge of the arcane while she still could. The text and items she collected in her years on this island made her the best student to seek when it came to topics of magic. Of course, it also meant that Kanoe could charge whatever price she wished for the knowledge she had available. The raven haired student would have to think for a bit on when will be the safest likely time to go to this mysterious cave.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 am

Kite did indeed rise to walk back, stretching her arms over her head and trusting gravity to take care of smoothing her skirt. Small lumps of scrap metal sewn into the inside of the hem gave her a little more justification for such faith than most women got, but not all that much. "That i do indeed," why Kite was grinning would have to be a mystery which only she would know the answer to. "And if you need anything built, feel free to ask, i am never terribly hard to find. If we do not aid each other, after all, then from whom could aid ever be hoped for?" Despite that such words could easily be depressing, she takes obvious joy in them, in being in a position to both receive, and potentially give aid.

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6