View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 A Change of Plans (for Allirabeth) 

Post A Change of Plans (for Allirabeth)
Aegir had found himself on the campus grounds again, a cool breeze rippling over his now dark flesh that was made so that he could better blend in with the darkness that shrouded him. It was a starless night and while he remained on the lawn near the dorms he made a mental scan.

Most minds, he could tell, were devoid of conscious thought indicating that their occupants had been asleep. A few minds were alien, were different than the norm and he could tell that there were other monsters out on the prowl.

He too was hunting in a way and while initially he came here to "check" up on one of his favorites his plans would later change as he scaled up the brick wall, long tentacles adhering to the cool stone assisting in pulling him along to a second story window.

It was closed and locked of course but this was no real obstacle to him as he simply used telekinesis on it to open it enough so he could squeeze his boneless body into the hall behind where he reclosed the window with his mind and relocked it.

There was no one conscious in this portion of the dorms, not that he couldn't deal with it if there were more people though it made things easier to deal with as he slowly slithered along the corridor. He could sense the minds beyond the doors to their rooms and even picked up on a familiar monsterous mind or two. Normally it took him a few moments to map out such alien minds but the fact that he could do so more quickly indicated that he had touched upon them before.

He recognized these minds and while it had been inconsequential who they were he found himself pausing outside of a door, a familiar sensation pulling at his mind telling him who was in the chamber beyond without even bypassing the portal.

Aegir could sense the REM sleep that overtook her mind as he telekinetically unlocked the door, pushing it opened with a tentacle he slithered inside closing the door quietly behind him, it closing with a soft click. But he did not look back upon the door as he relocked with his mind interested now in only going ahead rather than back as he slithered across the floor at his usual slow pace.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:58 am

Post Re: A Change of Plans (for Allirabeth)
It had been an unusually tiring day, unfamiliar as Fridays go. My dear cousin Ana who now lay fast asleep next to me, brushed my hair and rubbed my temples till I fell fast asleep. Just like a parent coaxing a baby to relax and close their eyes causes the parent often time to get sleepy, Ana’s comforting me obviously pushed her into her own state of slumber.

Even though the Dorm-head promised to get us two single beds, we haven’t received them yet, forcing us to still share the often too small full sized bed that the room had since I moved in some time ago. Most of the time we don’t mind sharing a bed, it reminds us of our younger days, but as young women now, we are both ready to have our own space.

If someone were watching us they would see how close we are, our heads on our own pillows, but our legs crossed and Ana’s hand is frozen in time, the last stoke of my hair only 2/3 of the way completed. Both of us were clearly dreaming, traveling through another world, far away from this school, homework, and tests.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:35 am

Aegir had picked up the second brain wave pattern quick enough, though that one too had been unconscious so there had been no need for him to hide or wait. He slid slowly across the floor slithering into their bed chamber, white eyes glancing at the pair.

Ana of course he recognized ... Amos had tried to encroach on his hunt once though that was the second time he had crossed that particular beings path. He normally avoided other creatures for the most part but it was more the fact that Amos was allowing him to do all the work for he to reap the rewards of his own labor was an injustice that Aegir did not wish to deal with.

But now as he viewed the pair before him he let his compound mind think over matters while he was already fast at work, like a weaver he was connecting the brain waves of the pair while he usurped what they experienced.

All this took a matter of seconds as he summoned up imagery, the pair finding themselves in high school, for some reason why they had not changed physically they had the impression that they were seniors. They had been in the hall way, students at their lockers and many switching out books or just chatting.

Was it already the end of the day or just a few moments between classes? No, they would realize that other students were exiting the building so it was likely the end of the day and others were simply grabbing the books they needed for homework assignments.

Becky Pris was with them, a gangly senior that new the social scene well enough. "So, are you two going? It's going to be a blast."

Character Listing

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 am

“Of course we are Becky”, I spoke for Ana and myself as she nodded. “But I might be a little late. I have to clean the kitchen so my mom doesn’t lose her mind, and then I’ll head right over”. Ana and I had our own cars, and she explained that she would be there promptly. What I didn’t say is that I wanted to freshen up my hair and maybe change my blouse to something a little bit sexy.

Surely I was dreaming, because in reality, back in high school, my parents made sure I was dressed “properly” at all times. I never even owned anything “sexy” and Ana’s parents were the same way, just part of our culture. I was a good girl, but always fantasized about being a “bad girl” with one particular boy at school. His name was Kamara. It had been years now since I’d seen him, and sometimes in my dreams I’m only preparing to spend time with him, but never actually seeing him.

Tonight the sexy blouse I wore was a slightly tighter version of the regulation uniform from Shokushu College, tight enough to accentuate my full figure and unbuttoned enough to allow my cleavage to show, nothing too overdone though. The books resting on the end of my bed now in real life are the same books resting on the bed of my old room back home in my dream, but the image I see in the mirror is of a younger me. I still reflect a hint of innocence that is all but lost now that I have had terrifying experiences on this island.

“Well, all is in place”, I say to myself as I adjust my bra one last time in the mirror, then turning while I look over my shoulder to make sure my back side looks perfect as well in the tight jeans I had on. “Ready or not, here I come”, I boasted heading for the door. I was so excited to finally spend some time out with friends.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 am

"Great! See you there," Becky left them with a slight giggle. Events from here to now seemed to blur as she got ready for the beach party getting herself together only to arrive later with her cousin. The sun was hanging a little low on the horizon and she had guessed that it was 5ish or so.

She had recognized the sea of faces her from school, most individuals holding a beer in their hands as they milled around. Music blasted from a radio that someone had brought along too and the girls could barely hear the lapping of the waves against the shore as the tide was making an effort to come in.

There were bowls scattered on the sand of chips and the like along with a keg of beer that someone had brought near which there was half a sleeve of plastic cups left over at this point.

The beech had some litter too, a few discarded cups and empty chip bags as no one thought about bringing a trash recepticle along and their was no waste basket present.

Then she saw him, Kamara, who was talking with another senior girl at this stage and as she watched she appeared a little tipsy alright or perhaps just clingy as she kept touching him on the arm as they spoke.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:24 pm

I had only arrived and already I wanted to leave the moment I saw Kamara with another girl. He didn’t belong to me, I just hoped that if I put myself in the same surroundings as he was in, that one day he might approach me. This seemed to be a true fact in reality and in my dream world, but this time maybe it would be different.

I forced myself to walk in his direction, and then I took a slight detour to the beer that was not far from him. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him over my shoulder, passing by him so closely, and he was looking back at me. Quickly I turned away, and kept walking, but I was so focused on the seconds worth of glances Kamara and I shared, that I didn’t see the three boys from my math class on the ground blocking my approach to the keg.

I let out a squeal as my foot lodged under the first one in the row legs, and before I knew what had happened I was lying across all three boys, my arms sprawled trying to stop my fall. Their arms were outstretched too, trying to catch me like a gift from heaven. In their drunken state they decided to take full advantage of my breasts in the palms of teenage boys hands. “Hey sillies … oh my God, how clumsy and I ?” I asked as we all laughed and I pushed their groping hands away repeatedly.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 pm

"Watch the fuck out!" One snapped, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"Man it's cool," said another, one that got his gropes in.

"Fuck that! I'm tired of these little bitches ignoring me, tell me am I invisible, huh?" She had not been aware of his back story, that he had been just turned down by a girl he asked out that he had a crush on for a great while who didn't even know that he was alive.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it. Don't make a scene," a voice from behind her, Kamara's who had been looking for an excuse to pull away from the drunk girl.

"Fuck you man, you don't know a fucking thing so shut your fucking mouth or I'll shut it for you."

"I'm just saying that she meant nothing -"

The drunk kid swung a fist at Kamara but he was far too slow or Kamara's reflexes were much to good as he caught the kid's fist in his hand then shoved him down. He looked down at the kid. "I think you had too much to drink already, you can't even keep your balance. Now apologize to the lady."

Character Listing

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 am

It was all so overwhelming for me, I almost couldn’t find any words to chime into all this commotion, truly caused by my clumsiness. Then to top it off, Kamara had jumped in to my defense, my heart was almost beating out of control. “I – I, really am the one to be sorry”, I blurted out glancing back and for between the two young men in this heated debate, while slapping away the hands of the still groping third male involved.

I quickly got my footing balanced, and with my ass in the air, I managed to push myself up. I was wishing right about now that I had worn the jeans and not the skirt, but modesty was out the window at this moment. I had shown my backside now to anyone who happened to be looking, and the groping boy had a clear shot up my skirt to see the thong under panties that covered just about nothing. The demi-bra that was barely holding in my large figure was not doing much to hold me in anymore, but thank God the buttons on my blouse were still holding as I turned to face Kamara, and thank him.

“You are quite the knight in shining armor”, I said blushing as I looked into his eyes, and the moment the words left my mouth I though for sure he would gag on the corniness, and I started to turn away out of embarrassment, "but really ... thanks". His eyes took my breath away, and all I could think of was that I needed fresh air, even though we were already outside.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:09 am

He watched after the drunk, flickered his eyes back toward her then at the drunk again and did an immediate double take. His gaze slid over her body and while her buttons held on her blouse it was evident that she possessed a nice figure. Had Kamara focused on her when she was down? If he did he displayed no sign of showing any sort of attention to it.

But his eyes returned to her own as he digested her words. He had not chastised her for them, though she could see the slight hint of a grin on his features. "No knight, but jerks like that guy need to be shut up. They shouldn't be drinking if they can't hold their liquor, sad to be out of it so soon in the evening."

Kamara shook his head gently as if silently chasting them. He glanced towards the drunk girl that was speaking with him just a moment before and saw that some other sap was her "victim" no doubt she was talking that guy's ear off. He looked back at her.

"Say aren't you in my algebra class? I'm horrible with names, forgive me yours has escaped me at present, mental blank there," he chortled, "happens from time to time once I start drinking."

Character Listing

Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 am

I had started to walk away, but his question was like glue to my soles. He was kind and his voice was so calm it should have soothed me, but instead I got more and more nervous as I stood still. One of my hands gripped the folds in my shirt while the other hand’s index finger began to twirl itself in the long curls embracing my shoulder. I could hear my mother’s words as if she was chiming into the conversation, “stop fidgeting with your skirt”, and I instantly let it go. “Yes, I think you sit 2 rows over. I’m Allirabeth, or Alli for short…. And you’re?”, I asked as if I didn’t dream his name every night.

Just then my cousin Ana decided to join us and wrap her arm around mine, like a watchful older sister. “Wow, I saw your graceful entrance, sorry I had stopped to talk to a friend or I might have saved you the embarrassment”, she said giggling. “Oh, sure”, I replied laughing as her presence seemed to breath air back into my lungs again, “you enjoyed the show as much as the rest. But you have to meet my knight in shining armor. I think he is just about to tell me his name”. I smiled seductively in Kamara’s direction, and elbowed Ana so she wouldn’t let on that I already knew who he was.

Neither of us girls noticed, but Kamara might, after all he was looking right at us, but as Ana pulled on my arm, the strain was enough to wiggle two of my top buttons right out of their holes to expose even more cleavage leading all the way to the pink lace edges of my bra. The night was cool, but I had been so flushed from the event that I only noticed feeling better, a little cooler, and assumed it was my dear cousins presence that was relaxing me.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:10 pm

"The name's Kamara, and I'm no knight, I just happened to be close by and ..." he paused, his gaze flickering to the pair in front of him. Of course, how could he forget sch an unique name. His gaze shifted for a few seconds, it resting on the exposed cleavage of Allie, but he tried not to draw attention to it, although his eyes kept drifting to it on occassion.

He licked his now dry lips, looked between the girls then beyond them at the party. "Would either of you like to accompany me? I was thinking of taking a brisque walk along the beech and namely," his voice drops as his gaze flickers toward the girl that was speaking with him earlier.

"I was hoping to get away from her for a bit, it seems like she's occupied for now thankfully."

Character Listing

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:33 am

My dear cousin always knew how to make graceful entrances and exits when needed. It was no secret between us that I would give my left hand to be alone with this handsome young man, and at that moment she pretended to be summoned by another friend, “Oh Hi Kathy”, she almost yelled waving. “Thanks for the invite, Kamara, was it, but you two kids have fun without me”. She leaned over to kiss my cheek, kind of a secret goodluck thing we do, and then she ran off to join the other large group of kids.

“I would love to walk with you”, I said softly as my head dropped, and my glance flowed down his chest before jumping back to my own. “OH!” Startled at the obviously visible pink lace of my bra trying desperately to hold in my heavy breasts. I quickly began tugging on the two parts of my blouse that should have been securely fastened. With shaken fingers I tried to put the tiny buttons in the tiny holes. “Shit, oh, I’m sorry Kamara. What you must think”, I whispered almost to myself glancing back and forth between my cleavage and his eyes.

Maybe that is why he wanted to "take a walk", I thought. He thinks I’m easy? Or was he trying to be a gentleman and hide me before I was exposed with more embarrassment to the party of ogling young men. The thoughts and questions rattled around in my nervous mind, preventing my fingers from working properly. Surely my mind was playing tricks on me as I could feel the eyes of hundreds staring at me like hungry zombies.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

"You have fun as well, nice meeting you," Kamara's eyes folllowed Ana for a moment as she headed away but was inevitably drawn back to Allie and the swell of her chest, he must have looked at them once too often for she noticed and had been busy stammering to him.

He grinned, shaking his head slightly as if it were no big deal though he did step to interpose himself between any onlookers so that she wasn't exposed before motioning forward as he moved toward her. He reached out with his hands seizing the collar of her blouse and giving it a little tug as he drew it closer together.

This close to her he could see the jiggle of her breasts as he did so, though now he had a reason to stare and thus did not look away from her as his hands slide down the front of her blouse, the tips of his fingers making inevitable contact with her breasts but his objective was the lowest button where his hands fell to her wrists and pulled her hands away gently.

"Allow me ..."

He did up one button skillfully then the other. He looked at the work, or was it her breasts, then back to her eyes. "There, all better. Now, shall we?" He gestured in the direction of the beach he wished to head in while offering up his other arm to her politely.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:49 pm

His slightly rough tug on my blouse caught me off guard at first, and my breath was deeper then normal. I exhaled into the night air as he began to cloth me, leaving a visible trace between us. Silly how his buttoning my blouse instantly moistened the folds between my chilled thighs, but his touch melted me, firm, sensual, but caring.

I took his arm without a word, just a simple nod and smile to show my embarrassed appreciation. “It’s a beautiful night, so clear …”, my voice calm, my eyes flirty.

The surroundings were not like the real beach at home, everything was like the Garden of Eden, floral and fragrant, the sand glowing almost purple/blue as it reflected the lavender sky. We were at the shoreline in a blink of an eye, and I could see an abandon ship just off the coast. I felt it calling to me. “We should go… don’t you think?” I asked Kamara as I pointed in the ships direction. “Swim there…”, I waited for a sign that he was in compliance. I hardly knew what was making me say these things. In real life I didn’t swim good enough to make such a journey, but here and now, in this dream, it was not a thought.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:47 am

His gaze flittered to the heavens taking in the view that was provided there. "Yes, it is."

amara walked with her a short way to the shoreline, his eyes darting occasionally to her face though he said nothing as they walked together, his eyes darting towards the ship as she pointed it out to him, he considered for a moment and since he really had no desire to return to the party where he could be snatched up in boring conversation again he nodded in agreement.

"Alright," he released his arm from her own, peeling off his shirt showing his toned pysique as he cast it aside to the beach, then kicked off his shoes. He stepped forward, made a sharp exhaling sound as the cold waters of the ocean rolled over his ankles, but he braved the cold as he stepped forward.

He twisted as he looked back at her. "You sure? You're not exactly -" the words feel away though as if warning her off would be a bad idea given the rewards that his eyes would see.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next