View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Chance Encounter (Gersham) 

Post Chance Encounter (Gersham)
It always bothered Kanoe that no matter the degree plan there was always a requirement to have a few physical education credits. One could say it was a good thing as it ensured that the students do not just let themselves go while relaxing on an isolated island away from anyone who would tell them otherwise. But Kanoe could probably guess the real reason is to make the students maintain and improve their bodies for when a monster wants to have its fun with one of them.

Over the years, this bother grew less as Miss Saika required her to keep up her strength and endurance in order to survive Natsuki's ravenous sexual needs. These classes helped meet that requirement.

The witch chose track as her preferred physical class. It helped with her endurance and perhaps someday it would help her ran away from those who would ravage her body. That was not very likely. The gym attire was just a tight white t-shirt with tight blue short shorts. It left little to the imagination as it revealed most of Kanoe's silky smooth thighs while her top hugged her well endowed chest.

The sports bra at least kept her breasts in check as she ran her laps around the track. She generally ignored her fellow classmates though she could hear the occasional whisper which she assumed was about her. Her raven black hair trailed behind her as she took slow deep breaths as she ran. Eventually, class was starting to finish up and everyone was called into the gym where they would stretch and cooldown. For Kanoe, it was just another day at gym class.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Post Re: Chance Encounter (Gersham)
The same could not be said for Gersham. Usuallly he was on the other side of the planet. He enjoyed th thrill of combat too much, slowly stripping away the resolve until their was just a bare nakedness. He had only dealt with two students thus far and one he merely taunted with the promise to rape one of these days.

How it had infuriated him that he was commanded to leave “Amelia” alone though he doubed that she would have given him much of a challenge. At least that was what Juniper said her name was and he had known it was a lie, he could see that with his third eye but that fact wasn't too important.

Just as it were three students … there was another that he took on at the arena. He was only here to check in with Aegir as he was suppose to do every month but on this occasion he was invisible, flying over the campus. He was commanded not to torment Juniper but what was a little bending of the rules for a half demon like he?

He could always summon up something else to torment her …

Hm, the track team had been out, maybe she had PE for if she were inside he wouldn't find her with a casual flyby so he deviated that way.

Little ones, big ones, he could see the bounce of breasts and could tell which girls weren't wearing a bra as he landed upon the roof. He did a quick scan and - WOOH – look at the tits on that one! She was big too, Iria sized. He grinned at those pleasant memories and while he was suppose to report in there was no set time in doing so as long as it was at some point today.

He watched the girl as it seemed as if the other girls wer packing it in. Now he figured that after a work out it was only logical to clean up and so she would do so now. At least that's what he had envisioned. So he was distract. With Juniper it was to gloat at another monsterr's handiwork, with Yolia it was a fight in the arena. Kite had actually summoned him but this student, this one was a distraction that he had thought that he was going to indulge in soon enough. So he watched her keenly from the roof sensing something odd in this one something familiar that took a moment for him to understand the familiar connection he was feeling.

She was wrapped up with magic, she was a spellcaster … he would watch, then follow her inside since that was where the other students where heading.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm

While not up to the size of a particular gladiatrix, Kanoe did sport some large globes. She continued to stretch mostly away from the others until class was over. The other girls talked and socialize amongst themselves while the gym teacher watched and gave occasional guidance. None were aware that someone was watching them from above and Kanoe had no clue that eyes were on her beyond her own simple paranoia.

The girls got up and headed for the showers and locker room. There was more chatting as Kanoe went to her locker and slipped out of her gym attire. Freed from the confines of her shirt and bra, those luscious melons swayed a bit before coming to rest heavily against her chest. Darkened areolae topped with rosy nipples peaked those lovely mounds while the rest of her body was pale and lacked a single flaw or blemish. Stepping into the shower, she took some pride and amusement at some of the looks of envy the other girls gave her. Kanoe was beautiful and she knew it.

Sighing softly, Kanoe enjoyed the warm cascade of water showering down upon her chest and soaking into her long black hair. Her body radiated magic, an overflow of mana flaring in a chaotic fashion. But she did not really notice such things besides knowing she had more mana than just about any student magician on the island.

Students would finish washing up and changing into their uniform as they head for the next class. Soon, the witch would be last one in the shower as she ran a soapy rag over her chest and body. She would be done soon as well as she had prior experience with what being alone in the shower led to.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

But it was already too late. Gersham had indeed enjoyed the show of her breasts being unbound, he watched her move to the showers amidst some chhatter though he had been fortunate that she was among the last ones here. That made it easier of course though she was hurrying, she knew what being alone here entailed and he grinned.

Slowly he was getting use to the inhibitors effecting the strength of that aura and thus he had not recognized it at first as he now did. But he silently watched her now wet raven hair following the tressses down to her ass he smirked and boldly stepped up.

She was no stranger to the workings of the island. If she were he might have toyed with her a little but she seemed rather jaded and thus he was willing to speed things up a little, confident in the powers of the inhibitors he brought his left hand against her right ass cheek letting a brief amount of that intoxicating aphrodisiac seep through his finger tips and into her.

You know what is going to happen to you now. Care tp prove me wrong?

He became visible as he uttered those words to her leaning real close to her ear as he whispered into it.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 pm

The touch came from absolutely nowhere, a firm hand pressed against her ass. It felt warm to the touch and seemed to leave an tingling aftertouch as the now visible monster whispered his thread into Kanoe's ear. "Tch!" The witch immediately moved away from the rude touch. She did not care what it was behind her, words of magic were already filling the air. Wisps of shadow gathered in the palm of her hand, forming into a dense inky black orb.

"Leave me alone!" she hissed, throwing the orb with a sharp cry. The bolt fired from her palm like a cannon, sending a rippling chill and numbness down her arm from a lack of control. The witch aimed center mass at the sneering demon. Apparently this thing was humanoid not that she really cared. All monsters were the same and she would give them all the same greeting. Kanoe would begin chanting immediately after throwing the shadowbolt, preparing a fire spell should this demon endure her first again.

The shower was still running water down her nude form, flowing through her hair and between the depths of her cleavage. The water was at least a little refreshing as she felt heat rising in her hand and fingertips. The backlash from her fire magic would be far less dangerous while her body was wet.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 pm

There was still fight in this one, good. He would have hated it if she had been broken by her experiences on the island thus far as she spun around. Though she hurled a Shadow Bolt at him. Shadow …

The energy disssolved and broke up as if by his will, fanning out to either side of his body in wispy streams. He did not have to worry about shadows or associated magic but he did have to condcern himself with flame.

A sheet of water streamed down from the ceiling briefly cascading like a waterfall to shield himself from the flames. The only thing with a sheet of water between them he could not see her for a couple of seconds so he was unaware of several facts, would she flee? Would she stand and fight? Was she already preparing another spell?

While the sheet of water separated them he generated an aura of black miasma over his left hand bracing himself for her to counter once the water had ended.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Her eyes narrowed at her bolt just being undone. The demon apparently knew what she was channeling next as a sheet of water came between them. It would certainly stop fire but it was not going to stop her arm. Kanoe thrusts her hand through the water. Now beyond the shield, flames suddenly burst forth from her palm. Her water soaked hand absorbed the backlash of fire mana and the sheet of water helped mitigate possible burns. The witch put forth effort maintaining a blast of fire to hopefully engulf and burn her foe to ash. At least she had another element to fall back to should she find demons who were immune to darkness.

Kanoe would pant softly as the flames eventually sputtered out. She would pull away to put distance between herself and the demon should he still be alive. The witch could flee but where could she possibly run to? She was also still very much in the nude. Running through the school naked would cause far more problems than she cared to deal with. No, she had no other choice. She had to fight back with everything she had even with the inhibitors going if only to deter this monster from thinking she was an easy meal.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Her hand shot through the wall of water and flames engulded his chest.

Gersham snarled in surprise but the flames did not burn as intensely as he expected. The inhibitors were doing their job though the flames did discomfort him enough to step back and slap his chest with his left hand, the cold miasma snuffing the flames though the witch hld her ground.

He smirked, his shirt still smoldering from where she had touched him, a short distance between them.

Impressive but not good enough.

The miasma vanished replaced by a cracking sphere of electricty that he hurled at her now.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Apparently the witch could not engulf the demon entirely and now the creature was on the attack. Kanoe's magic did not even anger the monster as electricity began to crackle in his hands. The student knew where this was going and could only try to run before it was too late. She managed to avoid the orb but that was not the problem. The orb crashed against the tile wall and Kanoe's entire body suddenly began to shudder uncontrollably.

"Aiiiiiiiieeeeee!" The electric current ran along all the water in the shower and up her still wet body. The witch screamed as she helplessly spasmed, steaming rising from her body. By the time the energy disapated, Kanoe's body twitched and slumped to her knees before falling forward, face first onto the shower floor. "Uhhhnnn..." The witch was not doing well at all at this point. She was fading in and out of conciousness as darkness bordered her vision. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears. The witch knew she had to move but her body would not obey her as the demon stood over the defeated witch.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

He liked this shirt … after discharging the electrical sphere and seeing that the witch was down he ran a hand over the material mending the burnt material and restoring it to prestine condion. He stepped forward, the shower sputtering water over him as he grabs her by the ankle flooding her body with the means of that aphrodisiac that he could produce.

Shutting off the water he dragged her across the wet floor then the floor of the locker room tossing her over a bench.

Hm, doggie? He slapped her ass with a hand and chuckled.

I will be kind and let you choose the position you will be taken in ...

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm

The witch was limp, giving nothing but a weak groan in response to the pleasing touch around her ankle. It was hardly pleasant having yourself dragged across the hard floor but Kanoe was barely concious at this point. She landed on the bench with a wet slap, arms and legs hanging loosely on both sides of it. The student coughed and gasped for breath, the electricity having taken alot out of her. That was to be expected as her entire body was wet, speeding up the current to near deadly levels.

She whimpered as his hand smacked her ass. "Uhhnnn..." The witch did not respond to the demon's offer. It was safe to assume the lights were on but no one was really home right now in that raven haired head of hers. It was going to take a bit recover but it just meant more time for Gersham to prepare or just take advantage of that vulnerable helpless naked body laying before him. An occasional muscle would jolt and twitch but there did not seem to be any sign of Kanoe being at risk of permament injury thankfully.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Hm, no answer? I guess I'll have to surprise you then.

He brought a hand down between her thighs. Her breasts may have been large but he very much doubted that he would best Iria so easily on her worse day. Still, the change of pace was a little refreshing.

His hand reached down and rubbed against her sex, back and forth he moved his fingers along her slit using his thumb to sweep over her clit as he pumped her full of that infernal drug. He was in no rush it seemed and he was going to enjoy his prize fully.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

"Uhhnnn..." she moaned softly as his hand slid between her thighs. The witch was completely powerless to stop him as he began to pump pure heat right into her clitoris and netherlips. Her dazed mind was being constantly shocked with pure pleasure and stimulation. The demonic drug flowed into her now swollen clitoris. It now throbbed and ached with erotic agony as he continued to stroke it back and forth over and over again. Tremors ran up and down Kanoe's spine as she moaned weakly. Half lidden eyes fluttered as she was still in her daze. But her body was being made and more sexually awake the longer the vile demon touched her.

Juices trickled freely onto Gersham's stroking digits. Her thighs part slightly, allowing him easier access as more of the insidious drug filled her sexual organs. By the time Kanoe was stirring, her insides were contracting hungerly. Her body was on fire with desire and she moaned as her hands groped weakly at her surroundings. The student's vision began to clear as she realized she was still in the locker room and still completely naked. "Wh-What!? Ooooohhhhnnnn..." Kanoe groaned as another flick across her fully swollen and erect pearl forced her to sag back down onto the bench. Her hips twitched as butterflies fluttered madly inside her belly. The witch had no clue how he was doing this but his touch felt so intoxicating, so very very good.

Whimpering weakly, she grabbed the bench and tried to pull herself away from those stroking digits. A glistening trail of her juices could be seen on the bench starting at a large puddle of the woman's precum. She had to get away from this being somehow before it was too late.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

He dilligently stroked her clit with that thumb of his as his fingers brushed against her slit, crawling against it as the half incubi showed her such wonderful techniques. He grinned as if in truimph as her legs part for that touch. It did not surprised him for most women were a quivering mass mere moments after he got his fingers on them.

This one was little different. Even dazed as she were it became evident that her body knew that it had wanted this. She provided him with greater access and while he did he had not taken full advantage of it, no, he was waiting.

Waiting until now as some coherancy returned as she made the connection of where she was and what was happening he chose that very moment to press two of his fingers back, drawing them deep into her core as he smakes her ass again then begins rubbing against it spreading more of that heated warmth against her.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 am

Kanoe tried to pull away only to have two fingers hilt themselves deep into her yearning depths. "Ahhhhhhnnnnnn!" It felt like pure lust and bliss was being pumped directly into her cunt. Her insides clung desperately to those digits as they continued to send wave after wave of unrelenting passion into her folds. Kanoe's eyes fluttered wildly, her mind blanking out for a moment from the shock. The firm slap to her ass sparked some pain to wake her before feeling more tingling heat seep into her body. "St-Stop... Uhhnnn..." the witch groan, still trying to pull away. She could feel her legs going numb from the intense pleasure she was feeling right now. Her mind was being filled with thoughts of those fingers and what they were doing inside her body. This demon was taking her so easily. Her cheeks blushed as she whimpered again, trying to pull away from those digits. She just needed a moment to think of a way out of this.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next