View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Chance Encounter (Gersham) 

Post Re: Chance Encounter (Gersham)
Stop? Has that line ever worked Gersham chuckled as he felt the tight shealth clinging to his questing fingers. True, thus far it was easy though that was thanks to the inhibitors, that initial barrage that included flame may have done more than singe him otherwise.

He considered that for a moment as his fingers pressed inside those pink folds. His thumb traced over her clit while he infused her with this warmth. The ease that he took her with thus far prevented him from considering the thoughts that were running through her mind about escape for she seemed beaten before him laid out on the bench as she were.

A hand caressed the curve of her large breast infusing more heat into her as he leaned over her, lips grazing at her neck. I do not expect you to tell me and unless you are the first to do so it will come as no surprise that you refrain or sputter so falsehood … but what is your name? He cooly asked as his fingers swept inside her.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:02 pm

((sorry for the delay, had a Blood Bowl match to play. XD))

Another flick across her clit sent it twitching and throbbing erotic bliss right into the witch's loins. The fingers pushed deeper, spreading that relentless heat further. Kanoe squirmed weakly but her struggles froze when his other hand slid around and cupped one of those heavy breasts. Heat infused the luscious orb causing it pulse and firm up in his grasp. The heat rushed up to her head, leaving the witch dizzy as he leaned in close to her neck.

"Nngh..." she gritted her teeth and suddenly twisted her body around. She tried to strike Gersham's head with her elbow to hopefully stun him. If the witch could manage that at least, she would immediately try to flee forward and get off the bench. Like all monsters, being close to him was dangerous but it was even more so with this particular demon. The witch would flee to her locker, grabbing her gym shirt and shorts to at least clothe herself. Being clothed would give her plenty more places to run to.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 pm

(no problem, I've been interested in trying that out for years now, besides it gave me time to fiddle a little with Fafner's profile, thought I might flesh him out even if he's a weaker space version of Aegir, especially now that he's taken larger roles in threads other than being just a background character)

He was so confident that he had won that he had not been expecting the valiant last effort. Her elbow sweeping back and catching him slightly above the chin.

The blow was a far cry from anything that Iria had landed on him in the arena partially do to the inhibitors but due more to the fact that she was so much weaker on a physical level. However, she had surprised him with that sudden burst of defiance.

She had not supplied her name but an elbow instead that got him just enough to drive him back a little. His fingers slid part way out of her then popped out of her as she pulled away and ran.

He had tried to snag her as she ran, recovering much too quickly for her tastes for he was use to feeling far more then that after a few matches with the gladiatrix.

He had failed to grab a hold of her, it was close and his failure was deliberate for as she ran he was already weaving a spell, all ready altering things in her mind as he gave her a bit of a head start before getting out to his feet and looking for her ...

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Kanoe had stopped for a moment with the clothes in hand. He was not following though she highly doubts her attack stopped him. The witch was not about to wait to find out how correct she was. She slipped on her shirt and shorts and immediately made a run out the nearby door into the hallway. From there, she made a break for anywhere but where she was right now. The question was, where to go?

The witch was unaware any spell was being put into her head. Her entire body was pulsing with heat. Each step she took caused her unsupported breasts to bounce and sway, dragging those erect nipples along the inside of her shirt. Her clitoris was still hard and throbbing as juices glistened her inner thighs. Soon, she had to stop. Kanoe gasped for breath as arms wrap tightly around her chest. Her body trembled as her entire body was still fighting the aphrodisics running through her system.

After several turns, the witch slipped around a corner and rested against it. She panted softly. Running outside was an option but it was also open area with few places to hide. If this thing is faster than her, running outside was a death sentence. For now though, the witch could only wait and rub her thighs together to try and wait out the drug in her system.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:20 am

In truth she was a prisoner of her mind. Gersham had closed in on her, grinning as he came forward. The witch was still in the empty locker room trapped in a creation of his that rushed through her mind. Sadly she was dressed now though waiting for the effects of the aphrodisiac to end had been an impossibility for he caressed her cheek as he stood before her body. Yes, he would keep her aroused as he toyed with her mind.

Come out, come out where ever you are!

She could hear him calling from inside the locker room as he stepped in a steady rhythm as he looked for her, obviously toying with her since there was no urgency in his pace.

She rushed on. Out doors, she could see that it was fairly bright and warm though there was no one around just yet. No one. No gardners. No students lounging under trees or even walking about in their little clicks. She seemed dreadfully alone at least in this area of the campus.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 am

Helpless within her own mind, the real Kanoe was wearing her shirt and shorts but had not taken a single step towards the door out of the locker room. Her eyes were completely blank, showing her conciousness was not home right now. The witch just stood there breathing slow and deep. She did not react to the hand on her cheek even as it began to pump that potent aphrodisic into her vulnerable body.

The demon taunted her in her mind. He was still searching for her. Kanoe could see that it was empty outside and had no intention of heading out there. Her body glistened with sweat, feeling hotter by the second. Was the air condition broken? Still panting softly, she moved away from the sound of the voice and went down a few more hallways. She even quietly went up stairs to hopefully further throw off the hunting demon.

The witch wiped sweat from her forehead. Her body swayed weakly. The heat was not going away. Every breath felt like fire in her lungs. Her now fully erect nipples poked visibly through her white shirt. Every breath, every step caused the fabric to drag across the hypersensitive peaks. Her feet were still bare from not grabbing her shoes. A clear glistening trail of juices could be seen from the sides of her feet all the way up her inner thighs. Once again, she slumped against a nearby wall. She had to keep fighting but her body yearned so badly.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:15 am

Upstairs had been a small running track so the girls could still train when the weather outside was tough to deal with. She made her way past the door to that room for there was no places to hide there and no other ways out of it.

She continued on doing her best to fight the burning urges that were flowing through her, the memories of those fingers upon her from the demon as they pressed inside her, the memory had been so thick in her mind.

The pool was on this level and beyond the looker room were so offices that had been near a stair well, could she make it that far? It seemed further now than it actually was as the demon was somewhere downstairs at this side of the building. Could she find some place to hide? Some other person to help, some form of escape? One thing to do was to press on as best as she could.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 am

Why there was a pool on the second floor confused her but she would not question it. The witch would move slower but she was at least quieter as she moved around the pool. Kanoe knew running would get her nowhere at this point. Now was a time to hide. There was really only one hiding place that may hide her and right now, it sounded like a refreshing place to be.

Kanoe quietly lowered herself into the pool and went under the diving board. There, she would be out of sight and her scent would be hidden by the cold water. Her shirt would be come soaked and seethrough as it clunged to her chest. Having cold wet clothing on actually felt wonderful against her burning hot body at the moment. Kanoe took slow deep breaths, relying on the water to help deter this feverish state she was in.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:10 am

It was almost as if she were in a dream, things did not make complete sense even as she made it to the pool, slipping into it to help cool her burning body. In the waking world Gersham stopped stroking her cheek to allow her heated body to cool down some.

The moments were tense as she hide, the ticking of the clock that hung here was loud within her ears as she could hear the door opening. Someone walked into the pool then continued towards the locker rooms.

Come out, come out where ever you are!

It was the demon and she could hear a whimper as a locker door was wrenched opened. Then another.

Oh, it's just you.

“NO! DON'T! NOOOO!”

Shut up! Let that work in. Stick around I'll find you again later.

The slamming of a locker door then silence as the creature moved on. That tingling warmth began to diminish a little though not bu much but enough for her to think a little.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:43 am

The wait was almost unbearable but, staying in the cool water was helping her deal with the now faint tingling sensation throughout her body. She could hear a clock ticking which only built the tension further as the dark witch hid from demon hunting her. Eventually he arrived, saying the same cliche phrase again. The demon checked the lockers only to find someone besides her. Was she a student that was caught by him before? Thankfully, finding the wrong prey was enough to get the monster moving elsewhere. For the moment, Kanoe was safe.

Her body was feeling much better. She was glad she did not try to hide in a locker. It being so tight in there, the heat would have been unbearable. But, she could not just stay in the pool forever. Kanoe cautiously waited a few more moments before finally peeking out to see if the demon was truly away. From there, she would slip out of the pool and wring out her shirt and long black hair. It would do no good if she dripped water everywhere. Now, she bought herself some time but escaping out the building was still not an option. She would just have to keep playing this game until he lost interest and sought less troublesome prey.

The thought of using the girl in the locker crossed her mind but that could just end up bringing more attention to her before she was ready to use her. No, she will keep moving alone as always. The witch sighed softly and headed out the door she came in from. She would head for an empty classroom and stay there for a bit. If classes would end, more students would be out in the open which should deter the monster from pursuing her further.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:41 pm

The moments were long and tense. She heard another student though she was unsure of what was going on in there as the demon ignored looking into the pool. He had not lingered there for long, certainly he was looking for her right now though she heard him move on.

Peeking out of the pool she ensured that he was indeed gone before climbing out of the pool and wringing out the shirt that clung to her form, her tits quite apparent at that stage though the pool helped cool herself off at least to the point where she was able to think straight.

The witch debated before making her way to the door hearing the other student as she got to the door, a long throaty moan though she had been under the impression that Gersham had gone. She had not heard anyone come in with him either and instinctively she turned her head to the direction of the locker rooms half expecting to see Gersham grinning at her though he wasn't. So far she was in the clear and still could carry out her plan to search out someplace to hide until classes let out.

Since classes were staggered and not everyone was at class at the same time it reasoned that at least someone should have been outside at the time, the only reason why she had not considered that before was that her PE class had been early though at the conclusion of the next class there should be enough late risers to hide amongst the student body if she were fortunate to last that long.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Class times are not staggered that much. They either are on the hour or the half, usually on the hour. Putting them on other times would only cause unnecessary confusion and make the school seem strange to the student body. There was little to do in any case but wait until she heard the opening of doors and the many footsteps of students heading for their next class or returning to their dorm rooms. The witch was not looking well in her wet gym attire but it was better to return to dorms in a group than alone. Once she heard the familiar shuffle of feet, the witch would finally leave the room and try to follow a group outside. At least the wait will give time for her to dry off some.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 pm

She waits, it is a tense time as she dries off, someone opening up doors at least initiately until Kanoe can hear doors opening in full. What students had class at this time being let out and it had seemed as if the moment had past as she makes her way back to the dorms following behind a gaggle of girls that seemed to be discussing some anime series.

More intent on keeping her eyes open she watches, searching and fortunately there seems to be nothing there as she narrowly dodges a bullet this time, still unaware that she was still in the locker room with Gersham standing before her.

She gets to the dorms moving along with a steadfast determination managing to get to get to her roon. It's quiet in their, perhaps too quiet ...

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Kanoe took a deep breath and let out a sigh as she closed the door behind her. She finally made it back to her dorm room. The witch locked the door before peeling off her still damp shirt and shorts. The long wait and walk helped cool her off and she was feeling much better. Her room was quiet but it always was quiet when her roommate was not around. The dark witch headed into the bathroom and started the shower. After what she has been through, she needed another wash. Once she gets cleaned up, she could consider what to do next. She did have more classes though going back out there did not sound to pleasant at the moment.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:14 pm

The shower was refreshing against her damp skin as she considered her next move. There were other course throughout the day of course but they had not seemed as pressing given what was out there but she was no stranger to how things worked on this island either and thus she was aware that staying in wasn't always a safeguard.

It was only when she cut the water off from the sower before she slipped back the curtain that she heard a familiar voic.

Ollie, ollie oxen free.

The curtain jerked aside revealing the grinning three eyed demon, black miasma encased around his right hand in a chilling cold aura.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next