View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Chance Encounter (Gersham) 

Post Re: Chance Encounter (Gersham)
Her hips jolt with each thrust of the demon's hips. Her belly quivered as searing heat burned up all the fluttering butterflies inside. The heated tip battered against her cervix, sending rippling vibrations through her womb as the potent drug infused the cells of her core. Gersham continued to pay those heaving breasts special attention, tasting and drinking the lactating fluid. But the thing searing her thoughts was the heated rod pounding away at her folds. The command was unnecessary as the drug kept her body on the very edge as the dark witch climaxed again and again.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Gersham smirked at Kanoe, feeling the press of her body mere moments before h drew out of her. He gave those breasts another squeeze, leaning down he presses his lips to her own before shifting her somewhat, assisting her up then turning her around before setting her back on the bench near the edge of it.

Ass in the air if you want to be fucked thoroughly my deer. He slapped an ass cheek then grinned as he grasped her long hair with his other hand jerking her head back.

Sweeping a hand about her her rubs against the curve of her breast. Hurry, I want to cum my dear. Kanoe.

He thrusts into her, wedging open that passage as he drove inside her. He was pumping into her with haste, large breasts swaying and jolting with each thrust into that heated core that shaped around him still attempting to press around him, trying to feast on his essence as he filled her.

Rapidly he filled her with himself slapping her ass and pulling on her hair as he did keeping her head up as he begins to groan, his own essence building as he filled her, building to the point hat he gasps out and his first orgasm floods the warmth of her body as a clawed hand brushes against her right ass cheek.

After filling her for a few seconds he lays her on her side, seizes a leg and starts to push into her at a new angel.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

"Ahhhnn!" Her head was jerked back as the demon held her long raven black hair like a leash. Her body was left arched, allowing her ass to stick upwards to make it easier on the monster to thrust into the witch's trembling body. Kanoe's hands were left propping herself up, gripping the bench tightly while the monster continued to swat her ass and play with her swaying tits.

Gersham's hips slammed against her ass, plowing that searing cock deep inside Kanoe's yearning sex. "Aiiiieeeee... Ohhhnnnnn..." Grunts and cries echoed through the locker room. Her body rocked with each thrust, her arms holding her up while the lewd sound of slurping juices filled the air. Every breath filled her senses with the scent of her own arousal. She could feel the cock pulsing, swelling inside her until it began to tense and twitch violently.

"Uhhhnnnn!" Kanoe's eyes rolled back as her inner walls clamped down around the spasming member. Her juices mixed with the demonic seed pumping into her folds. She groaned as drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth, the drug leaving every sensation feeling absolutely amazing. Her tight passage milked the member for all its worth, taking every drop of seed before it began to ooze out and down her twitching inner thighs.

Gersham pulled out and immediately made Kanoe turn onto her side with a leg being held up into the air. "Ahhhnnn!" her cries sound with each searing thrust as they ground against her tender passage from a different angle. "Oh goddess..." she moaned, unable to resist the bliss brought to her body.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Her defeat was delicious as he filled her with himself. Even as sensitive as he was from the onslaught on the witches body thus far he pressed inside her again. At first he held her leg up in the air before sweeping it down over his shoulder as more of his meat angled against her, pushing into her, filling her with each full thrust into her passage.

He reached down to rub her clit in small circles that increased in tempo with urgency. He filled her passage with that throbbing member, twisting against her at the apex of his thrust grinding up against her g-spot as he pressed into her. Those massive breasts jarred with each thrust into her heated core.

With one hand he dashed against the expanse of her leg, tiny claws skimming against the warm flesh as he pressed into her deeply.

He closed his eyes, groaning again between a shaky grasp generating a disembodied cock before her lips that waste no time in jabbing into those lips, another appearing and floating towards her ass, teasing her there for a second, rubbing against her then pressed in against her burying itself with a hard thrust into her backside.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 am

"Oooohhhnnn..." The still erect and pulsing member plowed harder into the woman's body. She slid slightly back and forth over the bench as her leg hung loosely over the demon's shoulder. Her clitoris visibly twitched with each rapid stroke of the demon's finger. More and more heat and lust infused the bundle of nerves, causing her insides to tense and clamp down around the pounding demonic phallus. The dark witch climaxed again, more of her stamina and will ebbing away as the drug ensured her body was infused with tense wanton need.

"Mmmph... Mmmph..." Her cries were sealed by a floating cock plunging down her throat. Her eyes fluttered as she began to suck on it deeply. She squealed as another drilled into her ass, sawing against the real cock through the barrier of flesh between them. Her arms gave as she came again and again, her breasts and side sliding along the bench as the cocks pumped into every orifice. Kanoe could not think a single thought beyond sucking and fucking, becoming just another plaything for the demon to fuck until she was spent.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 pm

The crushing intensity of her body forced a groan from his lips as his head tossed back. The trio of eyes closed as he felt her climax run over her though he had not let up. Fortunately he had enough sense left within him to complete the incantation that generated the magical cocks as each of his thrusts pushed his previous seed that had been released into her body even further.

She was his plaything now, that much had been obvious as more of that infernal drug pumped into her with the same rapid succession that his body was pressing into her, forcing those tits to slap together as he felt the further crush of her body.

This time he did come, bursting inside her as the other cocks continued to pound into her relentlessly. The cock in her ass and mouth pull out of her suddenly, a spray of cum on her ass, in her face as the demon slides out of that quivering body, still hard but throbbing as a trail of cum trickles from the tip of his member to the bench below.

His eyes open as he gasps rolling her onto her back again, those two magical cocks hovering near her face as he spreads her thighs as he conjures a vibrator to his hand that presses against her clit while he wastes little time in thrusting two fingers back inside her to keep her on this high.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:02 pm

The witch could do nothing but groan, feeling more hot semen pumped into her womb while more showered her face and ass. The demon was still ready for more though. His rod was still at full attention, pulsing with more hot spunk. "Uhhhnnn..." Kanoe did not resist as she was rolled onto her back. Her thighs hung over either side of the bench, leaving her wide open as seed oozed from her abused folds. Her hips jolt as the vibrator hummed to life, keeping her weary body awake and aware that more was coming soon. Fingers plunged, juices and seed squishing around the invading digits. Heat infused her entire sex, flowing directly into her womb and loins. The student's toes curled as she moaned faintly, eyes closed but still fluttering as more and more stimuli flooded her system.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm

He rubbed the vibrator against the folds of her body delighting in the easy conquest of her body thus far. Putting it all on the line in the arena was rewarding but he had to admit dealing with the occasional student had it's appeal as well.

His fingers plunged into those silken walls, messed with her juices and his seed but he curled them against those walls showing no mercy as he filled her with them.

When at last they drew out of her he smeared her globe with his hand, chuckling as he squeezed that orb.

You students are n challenge but entertaining nonetheless I have fund.

He squeezed her breast in a hand. Iria's tits are bigger though.

When he finished that statement he inserted the vibrator inside her, teasing her with one long motion of it against her slit before plunging it inside her deeply, no hesitation, no mercy, she was wet enough after all. He was chuckling, enjoying this as he sought out that special region inside those folds as he thumbed the setting up on the vibrator to maximum.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Drool trickled out of the corners of Kanoe's mouth as it hung open. She was gasping with each breath. The drug ensured every touch sent pleasing ripples of sensation through her entire being. Her mind blank, nothing he said registered not that it mattered if it did anyway. "Auuughh!" The vibrator slid in easily, sending the vibrations rippling up and down her passage as it zeroed in on her g-spot. Her hips began twitch and jolt as her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Looks like the monster found that special place. It did not take long as lingering on the spot sent pleasure humming directly into those hypersensitive nerves. Kanoe's head rolled back, resting on the bench as she began to climax, juices squirting out around the humming sex toy. The longer Gersham kept the device there, the more she came over and over again.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:28 pm

He kept that toy there, hitting the exact spot of her sex, a grin on his features as he discovered it. He knew that the witch was far gone now which pleased him, having this much dominance over anther had been exciting after all and he watched her as her body reacted.

There were many things that he considered trying though he would save them for the time being, while he was uncertain whether or not he would encounter her again there were a few tricks that he placed in his reserve arsenal for that occasion.

He slid the vibrator out of her love tunnel, the hand on her breast squeezed a good portion of her breast before taking her nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling it back and forth as he tugged on the nipple slightly. Gersham leaned down as he slid the tool out of her drawing a tongue down her neck.

You weren't half bad, Kanoe, I've had better but not many. I do hope that we can play again soon. He stood up trickling the finger of one hand down her chest between the swill of her breasts before taking a step into the shadows and vanishing through his Shadow Step ability after stuffing himself back into his pants.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7