View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Test [for Lily Soleanna) 

Post Test [for Lily Soleanna)
Aegir had been lounging in his favorite tree looking out into the forest. The day was warm and a gentle breeze blew in from the east. He enjoyed the forest since the harsh light was diluted in dimness do to the canopy of trees.

Now today wasn't too busy, just too girls and neither he had particularly wanted. They were not attractive enough considering his standards and their memries were nothing special but it was late in the evening when he spied one, on a hike taking in nature it seemed. She was not attired in her uniform so he knew she hadn't been coming from class though he watched her, his intrest perked a little.

Years ago he was vulnearble to music in all forms, Ella had assisted him in pushing aside such a vulnerable state though it had occurred to him that he had never really tested out how efficient that was.

But he had rifled through the mind of the student drawing upon memories and facts. Hm, bisexual and a higher labido from most. He considered for a moment then reached into her mind.

She was back at the college, she had the memory of her walk being rather uneventful. She had showered and went to an assembly for choir that one of the girls mentioned to her an hour ago to remind her, she would have remembered if she had heard the announcement the first time but hadn't.

Aegir could rub out memories or he could add them which he did now as he altered her perceptions. He set a few things into motion, let them run their course to see what she would bit at first.

“This is Julie, she just transferred in from Corvin so she'll need someone to show her the robs. Any volunteers?”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:23 am

Post Re: Test [for LilY Soleanna)
A hand went up. The blonde stood up and smiled at Julie. She wore the basic school uniform, but she had a pair of music-note-shaped headphones around her neck with a wire that ran down through her shirt and skirt to an ipod strapped to her thigh. Her eyes seemed a bit dreamy, as if she had been living most of her life in her head. Her blonde hair hung down to her lower back, as she hadn't needed a haircut in a while. Her name was Lily, the British Queen of Music and unnecessarily sweet tea.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Post Re: Test [for Lily Soleanna)
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/14557929/s ... /Julie.jpg (Julie)

Julie smiled at her, that piece of buisness seen to she sat near her and the meeting went on as normal. Pretty basic stuff their though as they were in the process of being dismissed the girl stood, turning towards her. She must have been fairly new seeing that she still had the college uniform from her last school that was almost as small and tight as the Shokushu one. Ample breasts were barely restrained by the blouse of the Corvin school and the tan blazer she wore sported a shield sewn into the lower left. Green with a gold cross and so she guessed it was the emblem of the school.

“Thanks for doing this. I feel so lost, I just got here earlier today and since I'm coming in mid term there were lack of sufficient uniforms and I still have to collect two professor signitures to get enrolled in their classes. They said I could wear the old uniform until the end of the week when they'll get me the offical one.

“Jule,” she extended a hand then colored a little. Of course she already knew her name … so rather than dwelling on that she quickly changed the subject. “What are … what do you listen to?” She corrected in mid sentenance when it was obvious that Lily wasn't wearing her head phones at the moment. Julie seemed a little overwhelmed or nervous about something, maybe she wasn't use to interacting with many people, maybe it was the environment, who could say for certain.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:25 pm

"No problem. I actually just got here a couple weeks ago myself," the blondie admitted. "My name is Lilian, but I prefer to go by Lily. As for what I listen to, I love all kinds of music. Rap, jazz, rock, you name it." She smiled and shook Julie's hand. "C'mon, let me give you the same tour I got when I arrived." She led Julie outside and looked around. "Okay campus tour first, then we can go explore the island."

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:10 pm

She took Lily's hand. It was warm and a little sweaty answering her prior question of her being a bit nervous.

“Alright, lead the way Lill- I mean Lily,” Julie smile thinly, a nervous little smile as she caught herself. But she seemed to grow out of her nerves throught the tour. It was fairly basic, as most tours were and she asked a few questions here and there about this function or that, or why something was what it was as they seemed to do something different in Corvin.

She was a smart girl she found. Getting high marks in mathematics of all things braking away with stereotypes. She was studying to be an engineer she found and liked light pop, no boy bands though. She had a thing for Riki Martin of all people getting hooked on her elder sister, Tiffani's, music.

She drew in the outdoors like a sponge drawing in water. It just seemed so beautiful to her compared with Corvin that was drab and earthy being located up in the Colorado Rockies. It was cold too and the atmosphere thin but this, this was amazing for her.

Julie smiled at Lily her eyes shining with wonderment. “I've always been a sucker for nature. When I get stuck with a particular math theorim when I was younger I'd go into a seclude spot in the woods and just clear my head. It helped since things came to me easier that way.”

Character Listing

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:04 pm

"Then let's go for a walk in the woods," Lily suggested. "It's quite peaceful out there." The music playing through her headphones seemed to be a techno remix of some classical orchestra. She seemed to blink in time with the highest and lowest notes of the music.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:25 pm

She nodded, enthused by the prospect as they set out gazing at the trees and the rocks as if it were alll new to her. She could hear the beat coming out of the headphones as they moved on.

“You know, I haven't seen one animal since I've been here. I haven't been here long but it's kinda eerie not hearing the drone of insects or the chirp of birds. I know back in my younger days I liked the silence but there's something a little creepy about no noise whatsoever in the background. But God is it beautiful!”

Julie made the simple observation as the two girls moved deeper into the forest.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Lily stopped suddenly. "Wait, no noise?" She asked. She silenced her headphones and found that Julie was right. "That's never good." Lily had seen enough Animal Planet to know that whenever the forest was silent, there was usually a predator in the area. (Seriously, it's true. Silence in nature betrays the presence of some kind of predator.)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 am

Julie nodded. “I never really noticed it before, at the airport or school there was always something, the buzz of people. No cicadas buzzing away, no birds.” She shook her head slightly as if getting the cobwebs out of it.

“If there were a forest fire somewhere near we'd see a bunch of animals, predator and prey running from it. But since we began nothing, no sound save for use it's weird … are there bears here? Wolves?”

Character Listing

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 am

"It's pretty much a tropical island. I doubt it," Lily said. "There's probably a few snakes. Watch where you're stepping."

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:39 am

She shuddered at the mention of snakes though looked relieved at her explaination of the bears and wolves. “I hate snakes but I guess it could be worse. Maybe there's something dead nearby and the animals are all gathered around scavenging the corpse.” the illusionary girl explained, she glance a bit hopeful at Lily more for reassurance of that hypothesis than anything else.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 am

Lily shrugged and forged onward through the jungle. She glanced over her shoulder every now and then to make sure Julie was still with her.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 am

Julie followed though only partially reasurred by Lily though the other girl didn;'t seem to let the matter bother her to much so she began to relax. After five minutes or so with nothing happening she relaxed a bit.

She smiled at Lily as they moved onward. It was a weak smile as if there was nothing going on or going to happen since it had been so long.

“Nice tattooo,” she commented, gazing down at the musical note inked into her skin. Her sock had rolled down some during their hike and she could only see half of it or so. “n did you get it? I always wanted to get one but my step mom would have flipped if I had.”

Character Listing

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 am

"I've had it for a couple years. My parents were cool enough to let me get it for my sixteenth birthday along with my headphones," Lily explained. "But why are you trying to look up my skirt, perv?" She playfully stuck her tongue out at Julie and ended up whacking her head on a branch from not paying attention. "Ow!"

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:26 am

“Servs you right,” Julie grinned. “Are you alright?” She was already moving forward as if she could lean some sort of assistance to her. “That's cool sounds as if your folks are way cooler than mine. Gosh, I'd be cut off it I got onek, the two are rather strick and for the record I wasn't trying to sneak a peak, not that I wouldn't mind a closer look.”

Character Listing

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next