View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Altered (for Vera) 

Post Altered (for Vera)
She was sent into the office. It was clear that she was not use to being in situations that brought her to the administration often as her green eyes took in her surrounds. A book bag was tossed over her shoulder by a single strap and while she had heard rumors about how mean and strict the head girl was she had been a perfect candidate for knowing that rumors were not always true.

Daphnee still was believed to be crazy but the delusions stopped long ago. Still there was no denying that the thing she encountered had been real, she had the physical proof but who would know? She shivered at that particular memory as she dismisses what she heard and extends a hand. Whether Vera was the type to get straight to business or exchange brief pleasantries she eventually moved on. The German-American puppeteer got out her class schedule.

“I need to drop this logistics course and was told by someone to see you about it.” She wasn't nervous but flicked her gaze away so as not to be seen gazing at the older girl.

Vera was attractive and Daphnee wondered if the rumors were true or not. Did hers keep her isolated too? She brings her green eyes back to the head girl. “It's not the course I was expecting and sort of meshes with the day, running to it from biology all the time for instance hasn't been too practical.

[color=#BF00FF]“It's too late to add another course I suppose so, next semester I will no doubt have to take on a fifth course to make this up."[/color] She had to take the typical BIO 101 course before she could take more advanced stuff.

Daphnee wasn't huge on academics but had continuously tried to apply herself to the best of her abilities. She had been withdrawn for about a week or so ago given what had happened to her and trying to come to terms there but with no friends to distract her Daphnee could throw herself into her studies more fully.

In addition to the standard uniform though she wore two black leather forearm guards to cover the numerous scars that had dashed against her there from the time years back when she was a cutter.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:07 am

Post Re: Altered (for Vera)
Vera's office was infact her suite high up in the tower. Students had to take an elevator all the up to the penthouse to see any Head Girl. Perhaps someday, she would be given an actual office on the ground floor of a building but this will have to do. She was just a student in the end afterall. The suite was far larger than the rooms students get back in the dorms. There was plenty of space and rooms. When Daphnee knocked, the Head Girl was working away on her computer at her desk. She called the student in, allowing her to see the wide open corridor that led to her desk. Doors lined the sides leading to other rooms while beyond the desk was a living area with a window that led to a balcony overseeing the island.

The silver haired woman stopped typing as the new student approached. She did not recognize the girl and the only things to note besides the purple hair were the two leather bracers which she probably had permission to wear. Daphnee did something not many visitors did upon coming here, she extended her hand. Vera rose to her feet and reached over her desk to accept the hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze before releasing and returning to her seat. The woman then went straight to business.

"Miss..." she began, still waiting for a name to refer to this student by, "You are certainly free to drop any course you wish. Here at Shokushu though, we do require a reason for dropping so we can make note of it in our records. This is not like other universities. Being on this island, students are expected to keep focus on pursuing their degree. It is too late to take another course unless you rather be transferred to another logistics course at a different time in the day."

Once given a name, Vera would quickly pull up the students file. This was a new student. She could probably guess the reason for dropping a class. Sadly, that would only prolong Daphnee's stay here. She also noted that the student had been late numerous times as of late among a few other minor offenses. Hmm... Was this student actually putting forth the effort to take responsibility and correct her own errors? She would not make assumptions on the matter but it did put this new one in a more positive light. But this could be for selfish reasons as well. It depends on what reason Daphnee produced for wanting to drop a course in the first place.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:55 pm

“Daphnee. Just Daphnee is fine though if you must be formal I understand. Von Heinrich.” So the rumors were just rumors right? No one like people that had a position of authority over them Daphnee guess though as she was pressed for a reason for the dropping of the course she nods, thinks clearly as to be concise and easy to understand. There was no sense boring her with tales or trying to make excuses as to those reasons.

“I'm an Art Major and Logistics does nothing to assist me if getting the necessary credits I need. I guess I'm a C-B student, I apply myself as best as I can but somethings just take a bit longer to sink in.

“Initially I was under the impression that Logistics would mix practical theories with more philosophic questions but it's been most the former and I'm not so good at deciphering the theories even after getting some help from the professor about this and some tutuoring on the side I still can't place my mind around more than half of this stuff but I waited as long as I did name to ensure that I give it a good try before figuring that I was probably not going to get it without lots of help and thus having my other courses suffer from lack of attention.

“In this case I felt to do well with Logistics I would have to sacrifice three other course, well two, Art has been fairly easy this semester. So I thought it might be best if I take five courses next semester to make up for this.

“While I wouldn't be totally opposed in getting in another Logistics course I would want to make certain first that it was more of what I had in mind first to avoid having to go though this procedure again.”

She hoped that made sense. So much about being concise, Daphnee!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:33 pm

What Daphnee mentioned all checked out in her records. She was an art major and logistics would be all but useless unless the woman intends to run a business herself. This one did not seem to be sort that was interested in that and logistics was not necessary for minor things as balancing one's checkbook. There was also the matter of dropping grades at least according to the woman's record. Daphnee was only slightly above average in her grades until recently. Vera could probably guess some of the reasons behind and she was certain the records would update with those facts soon enough.

"An odd combination, Miss Von Heinrich," Vera replied, "Business and philosophy generally do not mix despite the term business philosophy. One relies on beliefs and the other hard numbers and facts with some psychology. Seeing as the class is unnecessary and will only drop your GPA, I see nothing wrong with your filling out a drop slip and sending it to the registars office. It is good that you saw this soon enough so you can better prepare for the next semester. With your free time, you can see about what you will need to know for future classes if you wish to get a headstart and lighten the workload a bit more." That was simple. Daphnee was getting waht she wanted and Vera did not seem bothered by it at all. Compared to other visits, this was a rather normal exchange.

"I am a bit concerned about your numerous tardies to class though, Miss Von Heinrich," the Head Girl suddenly mentioned, "If you had not been late so many times, you could have had less difficulty with your classes. Logistics is not the only class where your grades have been dropping. Is there something you wish to talk to me about, Daphnee?" Vera's voice was just as calm as it was before. Was Daphnee in trouble? The dropping grades was not too much of an issue or at least not yet. But the numerous tardies would leave the student with demerits on the record. "With your attempt to correct your own issues, I would like to inform you that your numerous late arrivals has left you with a number of demerits," Vera continued, "By themselves, you may be fine for a time before any correction is needed. But until then, they remain on your record and will accumulate should you break more rules."

Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:57 pm

“Of course, I intend to getting a start at looking at future courses and setting things in motion for the next semester. I'll have the time on my hands to do so.” She noted that Vera was keeping this formal though using her surname rather than her given one but that was no surprise, the two had just met after all.

“I realize now what an odd combination it is. But I should recover from the mistake next semester and be back on track my sophomore year.” Really, what was the big deal, Vera seemed nice enough. She supposed if she had a different problem then this could have been bad for her.

She pales. There was no way she was going to talk about that so they could what, send her off to more shrinks and tweak her meds until she was nice and lucid. Her green eyes dash to the floor for a second as she debates about how to answer. What made it worse was the fact that she had these secrets that she couldn't share with just anyone.

“I'm sorry. I've been pulling them together as best as I can but I haven't been sleeping well this past week, nightmares.” It wasn't a lie, the nightmares interfered with her and were only now getting to the point were they were occurring occasionally rather than nightly. Nightmares were easier to supply as an answer than stating that some clay face creature stole your virginity on a beach or that a demon had it's way with you in a classroom. Nightmares sounded far more believable.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 pm

"Nightmares?" Vera repeated, "I am sorry to hear you have been having difficulty sleeping. But unless you can prove this is a mental or medical issue, I will not be able to take it as a valid excuse. Still, you have taken it upon yourself to correct yourself by coming here. That is certainly more than what most students are capable of. So I shall give you a choice, Miss Von Heinrich." The Head Girl folded her fingers infront of her as she considered the woman sitting across from her. "You can go see the nurse and/or councilor. You merely have to see them and take anything they prescribe to you. If the issue is something more or you simply need to take a pill to help you sleep, I will remove the demerits from your record assuming you are no longer late for class. If you are late, I will assume you either did not see them as I asked or are not taking the medication in which I will add demerits and you will see me much sooner than you wish."

"But, I understand that some do not like taking drugs or medication especially for such a minor issue as lack of sleep," the silver haired woman continued, "So this your alternative. I can punish you right here, right now. You are a smart girl so I am certain you will be able to learn and correct yourself with little guidance from myself. But rules are rules. Due to how few demerits you have in total and the fact you came here yourself, I am willing to reduce your punishment and be a bit more... gentle. Of course, there is the last option of simply taking your leave and keeping the demerits. The choice is yours, Miss Von Heinrich."

She knew what the 'nightmares' were. Apparently the guests on the island have already taken notice of this girl. She could not blame them of course. The purple hair and green eyes gave a rather exotic look to the lithe beauty before her. It was uncertain if Daphnee knew much about Head Girls and their methods of punishment and correction. It mattered little in the end. This was an opportunity for this new student to pick her poison should she wish to clear her record and have a fresh slate again. For Vera, this was just a chance to have a little fun with the newcomer before sending her on her way.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Those were the options that had been laid out before her and Daphnee considered each one carefully in turn. Sure she could just leave but she would still have the demerits hanging over her head. What if she were attacked again or needed more time to pull herself together. She had the option of going to the infirmary, which would have appealed to her had she not been on so many meds as it was already. She really didn't need another.

And then there was punishment too. Now she didn't know much about the Head Girls but she did hear stuff along the lines that Vera was mean but she herself knew how erroneous such rumors could be.

What did she have to do, besides? Write 'I will not be late for class' a thousand times? That wouldn't be so bad and the demerits wiped clean so she had more breathing room if/when she was attacked again.

“OK ...” she considers matters careful, looks to the silver haired woman as if searching for an answer to an unspoken question then moved on. “Punishment, I suppose. I'm taking enough pills as it is and it's not sensible going around with all the demerits I gathered up this week alone if I can ex-sponge those at a lesser penalty. So what I am I suppose to do?”

She glances at the Head Girl for any sort of information here that she could use.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:43 pm

The Head Girl rose to her feet. Daphnee made her choice and now it was Vera's turn to ensure she corrects this woman properly. "As I said before," Vera said calmly, "This punishment will be lighter a bit more informal than what is expected. But, I expect this to be taken seriously. Perform poorly or fail to give me your all will result in prolonging this correction until I deem you fit to return to the student body. The rules are simple, obey and listen. Do you understand me, Miss Von Heinrich?"

Her voice was a bit colder. She took her job quite seriously. Daphnee was already a student worthy of some praise but she had to treat her as one who had done a serious wrong. Still, this was going to pale in comparison to what she would do down in the basement. The Head Girl stepped around the desk as she called the woman to stand before her. She gazed down at the younger woman as she considered for a few moments. "First, recite what rules you have broken then provide a method of correcting these errors and how you will prevent them from happening again," Vera said calmly. This was to show that the student knew what she was here and why she was being punished. Punishing without knowing the reason behind it would have a far lesser effect in the long run.

Once Daphnee recited the problem and solution correctly, Vera stepped away and opened a door where she grabbed a long cord of rope made of black silk. Usually, she would have a student remove their uniform but she saw it unnecessary for this one. She went without the blindfold so the woman could see exactly what is coming. "Put your arms behind your back," she ordered. From there, she bound both arms together by the wrist and forearm. She tugged downward on the excess rope. "Kneel," she ordered, still pulling down on the rope so the woman can fall to her knees. Her free hand would lift Daphnee's chin, forcing the young woman to look up at the Head Girl. "Now, repeat your errors and your methods of correction again, Ms. Von Heinrich." This was punishment no student should expect from a school.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Daphnee got a little concerned for a reason she could not fully explain. She nods showing that she is indeed paying attention to the Head Girl. “Understood Head Mistress, I will do my best.” She watches as the other girl stands though this is a pre-corrective measure so it only makes sense that this is not as harsh as if she deliberately broke the rules so it made a good deal of sense in her mind. Of course Daphnee still didn't truly understand what was in store fore her.

She got up eagerly though she noted the harsher tone of the woman as her head beat a little quicker in her chest. She nods to her. “Yes. Mistress. The rules that I am guilty of braking happen to be related to my perpetual tardiness, a problem that I hope to correct by getting better sleep to be well rested and getting up earlier than I have to in order to prevent having to rush about to get things ready ahead of time. And while not a factor as of yet I realize that a repeat in such behaviors is disrupted to class in that it takes away from the class time to deal with such disruptions. By cutting out the root of the problem I can prevent other problems from occurring. I will ensure I sleep an hour earlier and wake an hour earlier to get back on a regular pattern that won't be so disruptive to everyone else.”

She had been baffled by what Vera got. What was that for?

But as she returned she did as commanded with only a slight degree of hesitance as this was all stance to her. Bounded she went wide eyed. Oh, God! It was behind her, her arms and legs couldn't move! For a split second she was back there on the beach, her heart thundered in her chest but a moment later she was still in the spacious room.

She knelt, still breathing heavily as she tried to calm herself. It takes her a moment, the question assisting in drawing her back to the present. She repeates her offenses and how she plans on correcting them in the future with any amendments that Vera may have added.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:43 pm

The girl made an odd mistake about Vera's position. She was a Head Girl, not a Head Mistress. It was perhaps a slip of the tongue though she would have to correct it before this is over. The Headmasters would be less than pleased if she was carrying around such an undeserved title. But then, Daphnee called her Mistress. Was this a shorten form of the previous mistake or was this woman falling back to something she learned from those 'nightmares'.

Vera could sense the fear growing in the student as the tone shifted. Panic flared in the woman's aura upon seeing the rope and being forced to kneel. But despite the terror, Daphnee repeated her wrongs and her corrections. "Good girl," Vera said softly, a thumb lightly stroking the woman's cheek, "But you made an error before. I am not a Head Mistress. I am a Head Girl. But, you may call me Mistress if you wish. Is that what you want? Someone to control you, to tug on your strings?" She added while tugging lightly on the rope.

"Now, I want you to be very... very... still, Miss Von Heinrich," she said softly. Vera slowly brought the excess rope up and made a knot around the woman's throat, careful to ensure it could not accidently tighten and cut off her air and circulation. From there, the rope came down the front. Daphnee would feel the smooth material rub through her uniform as it crisscrossed over her chest and back. It wrapped around each breast, tightening until a soft gasp escaped from the woman's throat. The bindings were tight, inescapeable but not not so tight as to cause pain or discomfort. More rope came down between the woman's thighs and up her rear, the skirt doing little to hinder Vera's work as the rope mashed the fabric against the young woman's lovely figure.

"Tell me again," Vera ordered the woman to repeat her lessons again. A hand held that chin, forcing her to look up at the Head Girl again. The silver haired woman admired the look of fear in those eyes. She would give it time, let the woman adjust before dragging her further down while bringing herself up as the more dominant force in this exchange. "Why are you afraid, Miss Von Heinrich?" she cooed softly, "This is what you asked me to do. Do you not trust me? Do you think I will hurt you now that I have you completely and totally helpless?"

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:08 pm

“Noted, Mistress,” she answers both questions at once, her fear subsiding some. Whenever something had bond her in the past in made quick work of her though this was different. This was rather unusual to say the least for punishment but Daphnee saw that there was no place to really question it. So far her experiences were out of nightmares so this was not as unusual as it should have seemed. Dapnee was beginning to understand that things worked differently here.

Another thing was that she was on the out. So often was she ignored or deemed crazy in the past that no one wanted to associate with her. Even her professors barely took notice of her as long as her assigns were completed on time and she wasn't asking for anything.

Daphnee wasn't submissive nor was she dominate either. She never had the opportunity to have either role thrust upon her so when some sort of attention comes her way she seems all too eager to accept it.

She moves in the direction that the rope is tugged in of course. Wondering what was going on her but thrilled to have some sort of attention at the same time as she looks up at Vera with wide green eyes. This is all new to her.

“Yes … yes I would like that, Mistress.”

She did as commanded and was scared of being bound but she did not complain. She did not want this attention to end and nothing had happened to her thus far as she was restrained, nothing to overly worry about thus far anyway so she resigned to relaxing against the tight bindings unable to stop a gasp from escaping her lips at one stage though she is bound to the point where escape would not be an option she did not offer up any resistance to whatever punishment the Head Girl was about to dish up.

She looks up at her Mistress and repeats those lessons to her. But how to answer that question without sounding like a loon. “No, Mistress, I do not think that. I … I … just have some unpleasant memories about being bound. Please continue.”

She is afraid, the look of fear still their in her eyes as she stares up at Vera. She is prompting the girl to continue despite such memories though. The memories will always be there, there was no changing that but if she could replace them then so be it.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 pm

The girl was afraid but still gave answers that did surprise the Head Girl slightly. Despite offering an alternative, Daphnee was willingly calling her Mistress. Even with concerns about being bound, she wants this to continue. That left the question, continue what exactly? Vera could keep having the student recite the wrongs that put her in this position in the first place. But now, she found herself more curious. "You want me to be your Mistress?" she repeated, "Do you know what that means, Miss Von Heinrich? You are putting me above you in station, a position that you can only look up towards in awe. But more importantly, if I am your Mistress, what does that make you? What will you do for your Mistress now that she has you on a tight leash, hmm?"

She released the long excess of rope and instead held the rope wrapped around Daphnee's neck and running between her still covered breasts. With that, she could hold the woman's gaze up while her other hand slowly pets the woman's cheek and hair. "I do hope you are being honest with your Mistress and yourself. I do not like liars and they are to punished more severely for their lack of integrity. There is no reason to be afraid. You said it yourself, your Mistress will not harm you. No, I am here to help you. But to help you, you must tell me more. What is it you wish me to continue doing to you? Why did you not try to stop me from binding you like this? Like this, I could do anything I want to you. Anything..."

Vera's gaze and tone demanded obedience. There was no escaping the woman's gaze as she held the cord of rope around Daphnee's neck. She made sure petting strokes did not ever block the woman's vision of staring up at her Mistress. Whether the student wanted it or not, it was apparent what role she was expected to become in this exchange. The Head Girl was patient, allowing Daphnee to vocalize any and all answers and comments that she could come up with.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Daphnee considers the question for a moment, reflecting on life thus far in a quick instant. She knew what it was like before she came her. Being independent did her no favors after all. No one paid attention to her then but even if she walked away from this with one person at least acknowledging that she existed it seemed like a worthy exchange to her. She lowers her gaze to the floor for a moment and gets into why her amendment to the uniform had been approved.

“I don't care Mistress. My arms bare the scars of a rather darker past.” And an even darker future it seemed from her time here on the island thus far. She may have seen these as vivid delusions had it not been the proof that had been left upon her sex.

“You would be Mistress and I ...” she paused as she considered what she actually would be. “I would be you Slave, Mistress.” Servant she had initially thought of saying but changed her mind. Sure, this place was large though she doubted that Vera was interested in obtaining a secretary and this “punishment” implied that she might have loved lording over another. She did not mind that so often, she wanted, needed attention outside of her puppets.

“I shall do what you acquire, Mistress. Your will is mine.”

“I am being truthful. I would not disobey you. Such as earlier you told me to listen so I did. I did not want this to be worse than it was going to be, Mistress, though I never expected this.” She thinks at Vera's other question as she feels the head girl's warm fingers caressing her. “I ...” She pauses, thinks then tries again. “I … I want you to give me the first time experience that I should have had, Mistress.” A weak smile as she thinks back to that moment though she is worried that she said a bit much.

That gaze was so intense, so domineering but she never considered that Vera as head of the discipline around her would be a sub for anyone though. She didn't think she could pull of a dominate roll enough any way. Certainly not with the head girl anyway.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 am

"Such a good girl," Vera praised softly, lifting the woman's gaze back up. A thumb lightly rests on the student's lower lip as she gave a soft smirk of approval. "Your Mistress is very pleased with your answers, my precious slave. You are my slave, my property that I can do anything I wish with. Yet, I must say I am slightly surprised. What made you choose me as your owner, slave? Tell me every little detail that brought you into my loving embrace." She allowed Daphnee time to voice her thoughts and feelings, revealing herself in mind and soul to her Mistress if she so choose.

"Your first experience?" she asked, "Hmm... Perhaps I can. But that is not my place to do right here, right now. Do not forget why you are here. You have done wrong and wish to be punished and corrected by your Mistress. I believe it is time to move on to the final phase of this correction. Tell me why you are here and how you will correct yourself until I tell you to stop, slave." Vera ensured to use Daphnee self given title to further cement its effect on the girl. It was possible to keep breaking this one down but now was not the time. No, she will leave Daphnee with just a taste and now it was on to business.

A tug of the leash of rope would bring Daphnee to her feet. She led the woman to the front door and opened it. Where were they going? She closed the doors behind them as they stood out in the hallway. "Kneel," she ordered, still expecting Daphnee to keep repeating herself over and over. It was time to test this one's obedience and discipline. Standing behind the woman, she brought a blindfold infront of the girl's vision, blinding her while a ball gag was pushed into her mouth. "I can't hear you, slave," she said softly, "Say the words louder." Of course she was not expecting anything coherent with the gag. Vera would take what is left of the rope and pull Daphnee's upper body back until it was laying on the floor. She tied the rest of the rope around the woman's legs and ankles, keeping all her limbs bound to each other.

Daphnee was left lying on her knees, her back arched back as her blind eyes stared into the ceiling. Vera stroked the woman's cheek, revealing her presence. "You will remain like this until I deem your punishment complete. Nod your head if you understand, pet." She waited for the nod before continuing. "Do not stop speaking until told to do so." With that, Daphnee would hear the door open and close. Was she all alone out here like this? Would someone or something find her like this? How long will this last? Unfortunately, only Vera knew the answers to that.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 am

She was pleased that Vera was pleased. She was a toy to be discarded when it broke, she was aware of that but at the same time she could be the subject of her attention until such a time where she had to be tossed back to such a harsh time. Shed did not look forward to such a day but she understood that it was a possibility, especially if she didn't do her best.

“The simply reasons Mistress? I do not wish to sound superficial but your beauty is even greater than I had realized in the rumors I have heard. But I want to disprove the rumors that are all bad. Before I came her I knew full well the stigma of such rumors and know full well what they can entail. They may be true Mistress but I have taken it upon myself to learn the truth of these rumors myself if my Mistress permits it.”

Daphnee nods. “Of course, Mistress, at your will Mistress.” She gets back into the reasons why she had been her today, how to correct it in the future as the words get ingrained in her head. She repeats them as often as she has to, growing a little more comfortable with her bound state. She was still afraid but not as panicked as she was initially.

She recites the words louder now though of course they are garbled by the gag. Thankfully Vera did expect those words to be coherent. Her green eyes are covered and she is drawn back, legs tied, she shifts a little to adjust her weight on her hands but she keeps reciting that mantra as clear as she can given the gag in her moth.

She had been attack once in a class and had been filled with dread at having been so aptly gift wrapped. Initially her voice waivers a little as those memories come back but quickly they are swept aside.

She keeps on repeating those words as best as she could, wondering if Vera was right there or not. She did not hear anything amiss save for her ow garbled voice repeating the words again and again though she's ever fearful that something is going to creep up on her and take advantage of this situation but the rewards out weigh the risks and she keeps at it. Some lonely girls would kill to have a friend and while Daphnee wasn't going to kill anyone she wanted Vera to know that she could listen, that and the offer was serious.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next