View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Shocker (for Dolem) 

Post Shocker (for Dolem)
The sun was glaring down from the heavens though there were a few clouds in the sky they had been white and billowy. It was breezy too and Daphne thought of returning to the dorms as it grew later in the day. In fact she had been in the process of packing up when the last girls had left with the lowering of the sun as it dipped beneath the horizon casting an orange-red glow against the surface of the ocean.

Something shinny captured her attention though washed in on the tide so she moved forward. She was wearing sandals and had been wearing a bikini top but faded jean shorts.

The beach left the faint impression of her sandals as she got to the edge of the ocean gathering up a simple bottle. There is some foreign writing on it that she had never seen before but not being a linguist she stands up. Shakes her head and proceeds on back to the towel and her stuff. On the blanket popped up by a towel is Mister Simmons, the clothe and wood ventriloquist dummy rests there silently. “Ready to go Mister Simmons?”

“I've been ready since we first got here, it's not as if I can tan.”

She throws her voice in the direction of the puppet, the voice sounding old and worn down in line with what one might expect from observing the puppet.

Blissfully unaware she heads back to the puppet and her things as the sun continues to sink.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 am

Post Re: Shocker (for Dolem)
Before Daphnee could reach her belongings, a large hand comes out of the sand and grabs her leg preventing her from moving. Soon a mound of sand near her begins to rise and becomes larger, before a massive creature emerges. It lifts her up off the ground by her leg and looks her over. Though it didn't have much in the way of facial features, it appeared to smile at her. "Ahh...someone new to play with. The name's Dolom." It then chuckles at his new victim.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

She's about to begin with a conversation with herself though her dummy, practicing on tossing her voice. She was alright with it after all though as she walks back to the blanket with this strange bottle in hand something reaches out from the sand grasping her suddenly. She gazes in wide eyed shock her heart slamming in her chest as she's hoisted into the air with apparent ease. Something erupts from the sand and speaks though she does not listen to it smashing the bottle down against the hand than grasps her though at best it would drop her. And then what? She would really be in no better position.

Shit! She was seeing them again! She acted as quick as she could with her swing against the creature, panic again settling in on her once more ...

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Smashing a bottle over Dolom's hand didn't seem to affect him at all. He just looked at the shards embedded in his clay hand then at Daphnee as the shards are pushed out and drop in the sand. "It will take much more than that to make me drop you, girl." He reaches up with his other hand tearing away her top then pulls off her jean shorts, leaving her naked and helpless.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:41 am
Profile YIM

Wide eyed she stares as the shards of glass fall away. She whimpers as a blush stains he cheeks. Her heart smashed against her chest as it is evident what this creature wants as it tares away her bikini top with ease. Her eyes wide as it wastes no time in ridding her of her shorts.

“LET ME GO!!!!” She screams though it probably wasn't going to listen to the terrified girl as she squirms in his grasp uselessly grapping at the forearm to free herself.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 am

The massive creature simply chuckles at her struggling. "You should save the energy. You're going to need it..." He grabs her with both arms then turns her around before absorbing her arms and legs into his body, completely immobilizing her. With her restrained, his hands were free to touch and fondle her body. His large hands begin to cup and squeezes her breasts, but they were surprisingly gentle for their size.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:56 am
Profile YIM

Wide eyed she tells herself that this can't be real, that this is another one of her delusions but she is turn around, limbs absorbed though she doesn't listen as she struggles uselessly to get away.

“P-PlEASE!” She cries out, her eyes pressing closed as she feels those hands againgst her breasts giving weight to those orbs in a surprisingly gentle fashion, something she wouldn't have expected. She cannot get free and it was clear what he wanted this! Further there was little she could do to escape his grasp though fresh tears spill down her cheeks. She had not imagined this as her first time, nor would she have even considered that anyone would really be interested in the loner at all.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 am

As Dolom's hands were working her breasts, a tentacle begins to form underneath her, almost like he grew a cock. It starts to rub against her pussy and clit. The clay Dolom was made up of was soft and smooth, but had a hint of sand grain in it. "Heheh...you're enjoying this, aren't you girl?"

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 am
Profile YIM

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” Whether an answer or a plea for him to stop as she renews her struggles. Yet she cannot deny how marvelous this feels, warm glay smoothing against the outside of her passage, the rough grains of sand getting into cracks they souldn't – he's both smoth and grainy in places like sand paper.

Her head sags in defeat as it becomes apparent that she cannot free herself. “WHY!” She sobs.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 am

Dolom leans down to whisper into her ear. "Because I can, and you are powerless to do anything other than let me do as I please. And if I could have you all to myself, I would." He says continuing to pleasure her. His tentacle was just barely pressing past her pussy lips but he wouldn't allow it to enter just yet. "Tell me girl, are you a virgin?"

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 am
Profile YIM

A shiver of fear lances through her at the explaination. She can't get free, can't bargain with it – wait, what did he say! Was this thing intending on keeeping her or something. A renewed surget to escape is equally futile, she sags and whimpers in defeat.

She nods, then sobs, her body tensing up as she feels it experimentally probing her flower. There was nodenying it, this was going to happen!

“Y-Yes ...” she answers with a quiver in her voice realizing that the admission probably entices him more rather than taking any form of pity on her, somehow she doubts she can hope for that!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 am

Daphnee was right to suspect that her being a virgin wasn't going to make Dolom take any pity on her. She wasn't the first virgin he'd ravaged, and she wouldn't be the last. "Mmmm that's good. I so rarely get to have virgins. So much fun to play with. Oh, and I have some news for you as well. Unlike you or the other girls, I can't get tired or cum. Which means I won't be stopping for quite a while." Another tentacle forms and probes as her ass as well.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 am
Profile YIM

It is as she figured though hearing it outload makes it hit home more. She sobs knowing that she couldn't stop this though his words are both dreadful and taunting as he utters the fact that he can't cum … why then! What please did he get but she had already asked that.

She leans forward trying to get as far from him as possible, which isn't far enough.

“NO, NOT THERE!” It was bad enough that he was going to take her virginity, bad enough she was so utterly huniliated, bad enough that this was going to hurt or be a marathon session until he grew bored but to be taken there too, he was definatel out to hurt her, that much was obvious that this was going to hurt, a lot, the earlier touches meant to deceive her body to get her thinking one thing when it was so clear that he intended another.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am

Dolom laughs at her reaction to him poking her ass. "It's no use girl. I will be taking your virginity in all three places. But first, I need to make sure you're good and ready." He creates bumps and ridges on the tentacle rubbing against her pussy, trying to make her wetter.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 am
Profile YIM

She's sobbing in utter defeat, this thing merciless as it rubs against her, bumps and ridges forming over it, her fear delays her excitement though, her heart hammering against her chest as she kept repeating the mantra in her head that this wasn't happening! Who would believe her anyway? The lonely girl would just be considered a loon again and all the years of rehab washed away in a moment, her stress levels returned, not only did she fear this but she was reverting to an early time.

But as panicked as she is her body betrays her as it begins to respond, a trickle of excitement forming between her thighs even as she tries to fight the inevitable she feels a spike in her pleasure ...

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next