View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 The Deal for (Vespira) 

Post Re: The Deal for (Vespira)
Of course, Vespira was no more suspicious of Celine as any other human. But, one had to be careful when dealing with strangers. This woman came out of nowhere and now she was here sitting at the Gorgonian's table. If Celine wished to deal directly with Vespira and catch in her in the act, she would have to somehow develop some trust with the alien woman. It was a human phrase that said 'Respect and Trust was not given, it was earned'.

While Vespira did not seem directly interested, the undercover agent did get at least one of the slaver's at the table to take the offered bait. Now that business was being spoken, a few others joined in while the rest including Vespira continued their previous conversations among themselves. At least all eyes were no longer on Celine. She earned her right to be at this table for tonight. Going beyond that would require either more credits or Vespira's favor.

The other aliens at the table were slavers or some other crimelord from various planets and sectors. Depending on how careful they were and how careful Celine was, it may be possible to catch one or a few of them. But if people start disappearing from the table, Vespira may make connections. Would Celine cut her losses and go for smaller fish or will she try to get closer to Vespira as her mission originally required? Earning the trust of such a careful crimelord was going to take alot of effort and planning, that was for certain.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Celine was fortunate that the toadlike alien was interested in making a deal with the blonde "slaver", as it was finally the event that broke the ice for the agent. Now she at least could had something that she could work with. It might not be much of a start, but it was a start.

With the situation now returning to normal, the other aliens began to discuss their normal business. Some of them were talking to Vespira, others were talking to the other aliens, a few just seemed to be enjoying the moment. One or two talked to the undercover agent, seeing what kinda of deals could be had with the newcomer.

For now at least that was enough, Celine had to take her time and make arrangements for exchange of "goods" later. Sadly she had to spread out any potential meets apart. If she started busting too many of the criminals at once she would get caught for sure by Vespira. For now, all the blonde could do was to make plans for later. And to make some sort of inroads to Vespira's empire in some way.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Beyond the topics being of a less than legal nature, the conversations were very calm and casual. Celine was quickly falling into her role and working on becoming closer to this group of criminals. But, her focus on the flow of the conversation and negatiating deals kept her from focusing on the steady beat and soft voice whispering in her head. Perhaps relaxing was making the transation smoother but it was now much more difficult to push the voice away without losing track of the deals being made.

Things went on for hours. Some of the guests took their leave only to be replaced with new alien patrons. Celine's presence earned some looks and questions which were answered either by Celine or the other members of the table. The undercover agent managed to make two separate deals and was speaking with a lithe female alien with sharp rigid features and looked more tree and smooth bark than flesh. As the two spoke, another visitor came up and rested his hands on Celine's shoulders.

The agent would immediately realize the hands had long thick tentacles instead of fingers. The alien's strong grip kneaded into Celine's relaxed shoulders, massaging them with perfect force and precision. "A human here?" he spoke in clear english, "Can't remember the last time one of those managed to reach this table. You must really be a skilled woman or just very very luck." The female alien slaver did not seem bothered by the newcomers arrival. She simply shifted to a seat next to Celine and continued to speak about their current business. Her hand rested over Celine's stroking it reassuringly and to keep the woman's attention on the task at hand.

The male alien did not mind either that the conversation continued. His long tendrils continued to knead into Celine and relaxing her further as the song kept playing in her ears. 'It feels good to relax... Don't fight it... Relax... Let yourself feel good... Listen to the soothing music' The voice was growing stronger now as Celine relaxed further. The alien smirked and began to slide the woman's jacket off her shoulders, leaving her bare shoulders at the mercy of the tendrils as they continued to their massage. The small suction cups on the tendrils proceeded to give small soft suckling kisses to specific parts of Celine's neck and shoulders, intent in providing the most stimulation possible. Anytime Celine tried to look away from her business to say something, the plant woman would lightly jerk the hand she was holding to bring focus back to herself.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

The blonde agent was quickly to adept to the table of criminals, as she got more comfortable in her roll as the new slaver at the table. The deep cover agent continued to what she could to keep the conversations going and to make deals for later. For the moment the voice whispering in her head seemed to fade away as Celine no longer concentrated on the steady beat that was playing the background. She felt a bit more relaxed as she felt lest resistance from the aliens at the table.

What seemed to be mere moments had actually gone on for hours. Some of the aliens left with new ones taking the newly empty chairs. The only constant it seemed was the blonde agent as many of the aliens wanted to talk to her. The agent had already accomplished two deals and was in the middle of talking to an alien that semed to be look more like a tree than an alien, when she felt hands on her shoulders. Or what she thought was hands.

Celine was suprised to figure out that the hands actually had thick tentacles. She gasped as she felt them begin to massage her shoulders, her body already relaxed from the music. I would prefer to think that I am skilled woman more than I am a lucky. The treewoman moved closer to Celine to carry on her business. The agent could feel the alien's hand on her own as the treewoman continued to stroke it ever so slowly. The undercover agent was forced to focus on the conversation again, not really being able to do two things at once anymore.

Celine could feel the tendrils work their magic across her shoulders as they kneeded her even through her jacket. The music was slowly getting louder and louder and even the blonde relaxed even more. She didn't even notice her jacket being removed her shoulders. Soon Celine was letting out soft gasps as she felt what seemed like soft kisses across her neck and shoulders. The undercover agent tried to turn to speak to the male alien behind her but as soon as she did, the treewoman jerked her hand. Celine had no choice but to put her focus back to the treewoman.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:12 am

"Of course," the alien replied, tendrils nipping at the back of her neck then stroking the spot with its tips, "Very skilled..." With Celine not resisting, he pushed the jacket completely off the agent's shoulders and down her arms. The plantlike woman continued to speak though it was unknown how much the human was actually listening to at this point.

The alien's skillful tendrils slid down the agent's arms, slipping underneathe them and stroking along the woman's sides. The music kept feeding subliminal messages to relax and submit to the dazed undercover agent. No one seemed to care what was happening, Vespira and other aliens continuing their respective conversations. Those tendriled hands slid forward, gently tugged at the woman's sleeveless top. Soon, tendrils slithered into the top, giving their skillful massage directly to Celine's bare melons. The suction cups nipped and sucked on the tender flesh, one sealing right each nipple and tugging on them over and over again.

This time, the treewoman released Celine's hand. But when Celine turned her head to speak to the man, he would press his lips to her own. He would steal a long deep kiss, pushing his long flexible tongue into the agent's mouth. He would hold the embrace as long as possible while still mauling the woman's chest all while the steady beat of the music pounded inside Celine's psyche.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 am

Celine could feel tendrils on the back of her neck gently nipping and then stroking her her neck with the tips of her neck. By now her jacket was down her arms and effectively tying them down. Celine struggled to realiaze what was going on as she could not even hear what the plantlinke woman was saying.

By now the tentacles had moved down her arms, and began to play with tank top shirt she was wearing. It was difficult to resist as the music kept the deep cover agent well relaxed. Worse was she was there no reaction from anyone else on the table, so it made it seemed like there was nothing going on. So the blonde really could not build up her reaction, until she felt something slip underneath her shirt. By then she let out soft moans as she felt suction cups begin to clamp down on her nipples of her massive mounds. Worse was that they would tug on them over and over in an effort to arouse the undercover agent.

It was only then that the treewoman finally let go of Celine's hand. The blonde turned to face the man, she suddenly found his face right in front of her. In that instant he locked her in a deep and passionate kiss as his tongue explored her mouth. His tentacles continued to play with her voluptuous chest squeezing and molding them. It was a struggle to react with the music still pounding in her head.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:47 pm

The embrace held for what seemed like an eternity. Not feeling any resistance, the alien creature kept going. The long tongue pushed deeper, pressing the back of Celine's throat before pushing down into it. It moved slowly, letting the woman feel how strong and flexible it was. If this muscle was doing this to her mouth, imagine what it would do elsewhere. Inside her throat, the tongue blocked the woman's airways for a few precious seconds.

The monster pulled back, letting her tongue slip out slowly. He admired the woman, gazing into her eyes as his tendrils continued to suckle on her teats and sensitive mounds. If Celine's mouth was left open, he would push his tongue right back in for a second deep kiss then a third. Should she close her mouth, a sharp tug on a nipple would open those lips enough to get inside. Each kiss was held longer, depriving the woman of more oxygen. There was no threat of suffocating. But, the lack of oxygen would leave Celine's body tingly and make every sensation feel all the more euphoric.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 pm

For what seemed like forever the two were caught up in in the embrace. The blonde could feel the alien's tongue push further and further into her throat. The young woman could feel the tongue not only hitting him the back of her mouth but down her throat as explored. Eventually the agent's air was blocked by the massive tongue for a few seconds, leaving Celine unable to breath for a moment.

Eventaully, the creature pulled back letting the young the woman to finally get some air. Celine struggled to regain her focus but the alien began to move foward towards her again. A quick tuck on the blonde woman's nipple forced a brief shout from the agent before the monster plunged its long tongue into her mouth once more. Quickly Celine could feel her air being blocked off as her chest continued to be suckled, the sensation of it all let her body to tingle all over as she was being lost to the sensation of it all.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 pm

The alien pulled Celine forward as they kissed. Hands left those heated orbs to help the undercover agent the rest of the way out of that jacket. The breathtaking kiss was broken once more so he could pull the woman's top up over her head. Both articles of clothing were discarded, lost in another part of the room. Now topless, Celine could welcome the air soaking into her heated form. The steady beat and hidden messaging seemed to hit the human woman right in the pleasure centers of her brain. The more she listened, the better her body tingled and felt so very good.

Hands clamped down on those exposed breasts. Several suction cups left behind soft hickeys as they sucked deeply on the tender flesh and long erect nipples. "So beautiful," he said deeply as he broke another kiss and gazed into her eyes, "I can feel your heart racing. You must want me bad. Tell me how much you want me and I may be willing to open a very special deal, just the two of us." Tendrils squeezed, letting the soft titflesh mold around the elongated fingers. He turned her chair away from the table so she could only see him. As the alien sat up, Celine would see his large erection before her face. The heated tip glistened with precum, moistened and ready to enter her.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Celine found herself being pulled forward towards the alien. The hands and tentacles continued to play with her orbs for a moment before they finally let go. The alien's hands reached out and pulled the jacket off the well-endowed blonde. Her top soon joined the jacket, disappearing somewhere into the room. The undercover agent could feel the cooler air hit heated body even as the steady of beat of the music continued on. Her entire body however seemed to tingle from the experience.

Celine let out a moan as she felt his hands clamp down once more on her aroused mounds. She groaned as she felt the suction cups suck on her mounds and nipples. The kiss was finally broken as the chair was turned to him. He asked her how much she wanted him. She wasn't quite sure when he had taken off his pants or had even worn pants to begin with, but it was clear that he wasn't wearing them now as he stood up to show her his mighty rod. L-let's talk somewhere more private...and see where it leads... The blonde tried to stay in character as best she could, but it was hard with this music playing.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 am

The alien led Celine away from the main table and to another one elsewhere in the VIP room. He wasted no time finding a seat and pulling the undercover agent onto his lap. "Now... Where were we?" he whispered as his tendriled hands clasped down on both of Celine's orbs. The dexterous appendages wrapped around the luscious flesh and squeezed while the tips flickered teasingly over the woman's areolae. Suction cups sealed back over the erect teats, pulling and sucking in long deep strokes. He gave the moaning woman another long lingering kiss before finally taking a break to speak and allow the human woman a moment to breathe.

"Lets play a little game," he whispered into her ear, "I am going to ask you a question. If you refuse to answer or I catch you in a lie, you must obey one of my commands. If I catch you three times, you are mine for the evening. Care to play? I promise you will enjoy it."

Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Celine found herself being pulled away from the table and taking somewhere else. Though the undercover agent was still in the VIP room, she at least felt not the center of the room. She was brought into the alien's lap and as he sat in a chair. Almost at once his hands wrapped on Celine's voluptuous breasts, forcing a gasp from the blonde. Slowly her mounds were squeezed and massaged as more moans escaped her lips. As she turned her head she found herself caught up in a long passionate kiss. All the while her nipples were being pulled and suckled by suction cups on the end of the alien's tentacle hands.

Okay. I-I am not sure ...ah...how y-you will catch me in a l-lie...

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:14 am

The creature chuckled, his tendrils never stopping as he squeezed those soft melons. The tip of a tendril traced around the faint edges of Celine's areolae while the cup continued to suck and tug on those aching teats. The undercover agent seemed confused on the rules of the game but accepted it nonetheless. For the alien, hearing that yes was all that mattered. "It is not difficult. Lets begin," he said softly, "First question... Do you like me touching you like this?" Celine would have to answer as refusing to answer would count as a lie. But, would he be able to catch her in a lie if she attempts to do so?

Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:59 pm

The alien seemed to chuckle at the woman's response even as the blonde faux slaver gasped as her breast were being squeezed. She could feel the cups continued to suck and tug on her nipples even as she could feel tentacles tracing around them. Ah...Ah...I c-can't say I am not e-enjoying it. The undercover agent knew she had to be careful, in how she replied, but for now she could not help but notice how aroused she was.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 am

"A bit of a weak answer but it will do," the alien creature replied, "Now to check if you are lying..." He released a breast and slid his long tendril fingers into Celine's pants. The long appendages wiggled within those tight confines, sliding under the woman's panties and along the woman's vulnerable entrance. "Ooo... You are dripping down here," the alien chuckled, "Guess you are telling the truth." The tendrils did not go away though. Instead, one pushed right into Celine's slippery depths. The tendril wiggled slowly, pressing against every inch of those tender inner walls as it kept going deeper and deeper. The very tip traced Celine's cervix teasingly while the suction cups gently began sucking on various spots along the woman's passage including one right over her g-spot.

"Good girl, now for your reward," he praised before stealing another long dominating kiss from the undercover agent. Alien knew just how to control a female body. His tongue pushed into Celine's mouth and throat, blocking air to give another oxygen high while his hands continued to tease and torment the agent's errogenous zones. A suction cup sealed over the woman's clitoris, sucking and tugging on the vulnerable nub as a similar sensation occured over her g-spot. It was doubtful the human woman ever had her g-spot sucked on directly before. Each suck woke the nerves up further while bringing more hot blood throbbing to the surface.

As he held the embrace, he pulled the woman back closer to him. The ADD agent could feel his long thick erection against her bare back, sliding gently against her spine.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next